Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Front Yard (Main Building)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Front Yard (Main Building) Empty
PostSubject: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:16 am

Description:

The front of the orphanage is rather unassuming. A simple three story cream colored building surrounded by sidewalks composed of worn grey bricks. Always kept extremely clean and orderly, the place is a true sanctuary for those faithful in Roman Catholicism. The yard itself is covered in manicured, healthy green grass and surrouned by a wrought iron fence (of blessed steel) and a large hedge cut flat. In the corner of the large front yard is an old oak tree which casts a welcome shade for those who seek it. Beneath said tree is a carved stone bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:50 pm

He sat there silently, happily staring down the lonely dirt road leading from the orphanage to the city of God a few miles away. Comfortable beneath the old oak tree and protected from the oppressive sun by it's wide branches, he was content to simply sit on the stone bench and contemplate the majesty of this country. Leaning forward, he rested his elbows against his knees and interlaced his long, dexterous fingers. It had been an unassuming day. Having arrived back late last night via private jet, the Paladin had immediately headed to his beloved orphanage to check on the state of his charges. As always, they were well guarded by the sisters and the few priests who chose to stop by and visit here and there. Then again, one would have to be a fool to attack this place. Merciless though he was, there were no words to describe the horrible wrath Alexander Anderson could unleash should one of his children be harmed. Exhaling slowly, he forced those dark images from his mind, now was not the time. Leaning back again, he rested his head against the trunk of that ancient oak and closed his eyes. The children were busy with their daily classes leaving him with a rare oppurtunity for rest and relaxation of his own.
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:01 pm

Coming From: Edward McFinn's Room

Edward exited the Orphanage for his usual garden stroll and to check up on the children when he saw Anderson over by the old oak tree. "I can't believe it! Anderson's back!" Edward walked straight over to Anderson without even stopping till he got close enough. "Welcome back Father. You've been gone an awful long time." Edward's idol had finally returned. It made him happy to know that nothing could take down this mighty paladin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:04 pm

It was a joyful day, He smiled at the children as they were in class and he sat at the back. Kaleb was not a teacher but more of an aid for the orphanage, but as if by chance be turned his attention to outside and saw the familiar form of Father Anderson. Kaleb hopped off the seat and stood straight quickly making a mild thud sound with both feel. The entire class turned and gazed at him and he lightly smiled at this and lightly walked from the room.Turning down the hall Kaleb's feet started to move a little faster....then a little more quickly until he was almost power walking outside. Kaleb's feet stopped as he was near Alexander now and he bent down and bowed a little, "My apologies Father for interrupting your relaxation, I just wanted to say hello." Seeing Father Anderson after quite a long time brought back the feeling he had seeing him as a boy, and his fatherly figure he was as always to Kaleb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Opening his eyes at the tell tale sound of footsteps drawing ever closer, Father Anderson found himself greeted by not one, but two of his fellow brothers in arms, Fathers Siver and McFinn. Both were accomplished operatives and proud members of the Iscariot. Based on their body language and tone of voice it seemed as if this was more a social visit than anything else. To a point, Alexander was thankful for that. Too often had he been able to find peace here only to be summoned away on yet another monster hunt. Nodding to each of them in turn, he spoke in his characteristic scottish brogue. "Aye, tis been far too long Edward. Boot ere's no need fer tha fermalities Kaleb. Ah'm naht werthy o anythin like tha'." he said, the faint ghost of a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth and exposing deep dimples in his tan cheek.

Removing his glasses, he wiped the lenses clean with a handkerchief from his coat pocket and returned them to their proper place. Reaching up he rubbing his left shoulder once to ease a cramp before picking up the conversation once again. "Dinnae tell me Maxwell sent ye ere. Ah swear tha damn fools been fussing aboot fer days nao aboot this an tha'. E can barely keep is mind on taday an yet e tries tae manipulate tha next ten years." the Killing Judge exhaled again, this time not out of contentment, but of near exasperation. The sight of his fellow Iscariot had only seen to reawaken his thoughts on his most, and somehow least, successful charge; Enrico Maxwell.
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Edward had to laugh at Anderson for thinking Maxwell had sent them. "No Father. Maxwell did not send us. Or at least, he didn't send me. I live here after all. I've been watching the kids while you were away. They seem to have taken a liking to me. Got me own room on the eastern section of the Orphanage." Edward turned to Kaleb. "I didn't know you were here. Your supposed to let me know when you come here. You know where to find me." Quite frankly, Edward had forgotten that Kaleb was somewhat of an aide in the classrooms on occassion, although he did have a tendency to not announce himself prior. Edward looked back at Father Alexander. "So, how was your trip?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Kaleb tried to hide it with a small smile but his smile grew till it was nearly too big for his own face, his eyes shifted to McFinn and he nodded, "I help with the Children when they ask for me, honestly I had only arrived a short time ago, Father you'll be pleased to hear the children all are doing quite well in their studies, and worry not Father I am with no orders from Maxwell..." Kaleb agreed on wishing to know how Anderson's trip was." Yes please tell us, how was it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 pm

A pleased smile crossed the Paladin's features at the mention of the children. The knowledge that they were happy and healthy was just the boost he needed after one of his assignments from the Vatican. Siver and McFinn's curiosity was to be expected but reflecting on such actions in a place like this always left an odd taste in Anderson's mouth afterwards; much less so when he had been out of action for some time and the lust to wield his blades once more drummed in his ears. Giving a light shrug, he passed the questions off in something of a nonchalant manner. "Naht mooch tae say really. Nutin boot a filthy maggot uv a vampire decided it wuz a good idea tae attack Heathrow airport. By tha tahm Ah arrived tha place wuz bloodstain boot tha vampire followed is prey soon enough." This time he did not try to hid his grin, a predatory smile revealing two rows of pearly white teeth and oddly accented canines. To be frank, it was no wonder that some quickly became confused whether Anderson was a hunter of monsters or one himself. It was a sadistic smirk that he would not dare show the children lest it shatter his role as guardian, but these two were wise to the teachings of Judas. Around them he could give slack to the beast within. "Based on is weaponry, twas plain tae see e werked wit Millenium an tha' insane little Major. Pity we cannae joost crush tha pest an be doon wit it. Nao tha' would be a hunt werth talkin aboot."
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Edward was listening intently to the priests words. It sounded like the battle was most glorious. Edward himself had not had the chance to fight a real battle like his old mentor. Having grown up in the orphanage since the age of 3, Edward was raised by this man. "Well then, let me personally welcome you back, Father Alexander." Edward shut his eyes and pushed his glasses up a bit farther as they had slightly fallen down. "I'm sure you would like to see the children. They are out back playing. If you wish to see them, I will accompany you." Edward was very sure the children would be most pleased to sse Father Alexander back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:01 pm

The vision he had of the battle Father explained about brought chills to his spine, Kaleb was a fighter at heart but the amount of blood that he visualized might have been to much for his mind to take not not be crazed against the vampire. "I am very happy to see you returned just the same Father, and I would accompany you as well seeing I have to return to the children should you wish my company."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Rising to his full height, Father Anderson towered above his fellow Iscariots and smiled warmly. The cheshire grin of a monster of God was quickly replaced with the kind smile of a loving caretaker. Eyes closed in the bright sunlight he quickly agreed with their suggestion. "Haha, tha' sounds like a fine idea. Ah'd love tae see tha children." No sooner had the words left his lips did the front door to the orphanage open to reveal one of the sisters who worked alongside Alexander each and every day there. Sister Mary Clarence was an aged and infinitely kind woman with a true talent for cooking and an overprotective streak rivaling Alexander's own. In her wrinkled hand was a white envelope with the tell tale wax seal of the 13th branch of the Vatican offices. This could mean only one thing. Striding forward, Anderson's smile faded and he accepted the envelope from Mary Clarence's grip. It was plain to see she was guilty being the bearer of bad news yet again.

Opening the envelope, Anderson read the letter addressed to him and just as he had anticipated, it was yet another set of mission orders. According to the briefing, he was to deliver a classified message to Sir Integra Hellsing herself in London. The contents were obviously sealed and known only to Maxwell himself but it had to be of grave importance if it was being entrusted to him. In fact, the parameters suggested the inclusion of multiple agents in case of any...unpleasantness between Anderson and the Protestant Knights. He quickly stuffed the envelope into his breast pocket and turned to face Siver and McFinn. "Appears tha' Ah'll haff tae see tha children anoother tahm. Ah'll be flying back tae London immediately and it'll call fer an extra hand er two. Whit do ye say lads?" he asked his fellow priests though he could already take an educated guess at the response.
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Edward took one look and knew that it was bad news. He half expected Anderson to leave them right then and there. However, Edward was very shocked to hear that Anderson would require some extra hands. "My guns and blades are at thy disposal. To Iscariot and god!" Edward had a calm, yet eager look on his face. Only slightly smiling, his eye's shut, and head bent down. His cross was dangling from his neck, and his pocket edition bible almost fell out of his cassock. He picked up the book and flipped it open. "Come to me thy weapons of power and righteousness!" In a flurry of pages, similar to when Anderson comes and goes instantly, his sword appeared on his back, his dagger at his side, and his revolvers holstered. His cross shined in the wind as the pages sturred up a flurry of divine wind. Edward looked completely composed, relaxed, and somewhat badass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Kaleb bowed his head, this was a great honor to him to be asked by his fatherly figure to accompany him on a mission even if it was a diplomatic one or not. "My sword is Gods weapon, and yours as well." He did not summon his weapons as awesomely or as grandly as Edward had, he simply pulled his coat to the side revealing his Spas Shotgun and the hilt of the Broadsword poked out from under the collar. "Glory to God and to the Church!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:59 pm

Enter-- Limbo? o.O
---------------------------

In the distance a small black figure could be made out as the bottom of his cassock swayed too and fro in the small breeze. The semi-tall cyborg had begun his track from the Vatican toward the small orphanage that Father Anderson was in charge of. He had been away from most of the action since the invasion of Rome and even had to give up a chance to go to Scotland with Father Anderson due to minor difficulties at the vatican. He spotted three figures under the tree along the road a few yards ahead and noticed Anderson was among them. Though it was rather rare to see him relaxing and chatting with other members that wasn't related to business. Michel continued forward and waited till he was within earshot before speaking and raising his gloved robotic hand up in a semi-waving gesture to the three men. Greetings, All.

He called out in a rather dull, emotionless tone that seemed like a mix between a computer and a human male voice, before looking toward Anderson. I must apologize, Father Anderson, I was not able to make it to Scotland with you the other day, minor difficulties had come up with the repairs to the the Vatican walls and I still had to work some kinks out of my new weapons.. I hope my absence didn't cause to much trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Obviously pleased that the quick and dedicated responses of the paladins before him, Father Anderson smirked nodded in return. "Amen." he said, his deep voice carrying outward towards the Iscariots full of confidence and focus on the mission at hand. However, they were soon joined by yet another member of the deadly Section 13, Father Michel Miles, the cybernetic paladin. The gunslinger's mechanical gait was easy enough to recognize from a distance and his very presence pointed towards trouble of some sort. Miles had never been a social butterfly, if he was here it was most likely for a reason. "Dinnae fret Michel, Ah nevar actually reached Scotland myself. Ere wuz an incident in London an by tha tahm Ah contacted the Vatican they had decided tae recall me. Boot it seems ere' quick tae change eir minds as always. Ah've joost been told Ah'm tae return tae London an deliver a message tae the demon witch Hellsing erself. Ah suppose twouldn't hurt fer yew tae tag along if ye like." the Killing Judge exclaimed matter-of-factly inviting the cyborg along. Normally, he preferred working alone if possible but this was a special case. It was not so much that he feared the power of the Hellsing organization, far from it in fact. It was more that he feared the repercussions of his own actions for the Vatican should he lose control of himself and engage the Black Plague yet again. Heaven help anyone foolish enough to try and stand between them if that happened.
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:42 pm

Edward watched as the cyborg Iscariot made his way on to the Orphanage grounds. Edward leaned slightly to the left and whispered into Father Siver's ear while still looking at the cyborg. "Little bit of an impolite bostard isn't he." He leaned back to his straight up position and took up his place on Father Alexander's right side. "Welcome Father Miles." Edward hadn't really seen much of Father Miles in the past. Truthfully, the only time he ever saw him was when Edward visited Iscariot Castle every so often. He didn't think too much on it. One more extra gun was a blessing. Even still, Edward couldn't quite place why Anderson needed extra men on this mission. It was simple delivery after all. He didn't question it, after all, he was finally getting to go on a mission with his idol, mentor, and the only father figure Edward had ever really known. Ed was quite sure Father Siver felt the same way. He too was raised by Father Anderson. In fact, they both grew up here, Kaleb being only a year younger than Edward. Edward could recall the many times he and Kaleb spent together when they were younger. It had been a while since they had been together. Edward turned his head and looked at Father Siver. My, my, so many good memories old friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:45 am

Siver was slightly lost in thought, the feeling and fulfilled desire to accompany Anderson on a mission was becoming a reality, and his attention was brought back to that reality. Father McFinn whispered into his ear and the small comment and question made him lightly chuckle very lightly and he turned to McFinn and nodded. "Indeed." Truth be told Kaleb never truly saw Father Miles at all before, only rumors on the Cyborg being in Iscariot, he had no problem with more help for Father Anderson but to many hands might get in the way but it was Anderson's mission and he chose to let Miles come.

McFinn had always been quite a witty and funny friend of his, even as children he remembered the jokes he would tell him to cheer him up. He placed his hand out to McFinn, "Its good to see you again by the way old friend..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:03 am

The cybernetic priest stopped just a few feet away from the group. Father Miles nodded once toward Anderson before placing his white gloved hands which had a red cross on the glove material in the pockets of his Cassock. He stood silent a minute as his brown eyes flashed green for a moment before returning to their normal color, though the change would be barely noticeable in the daylight, he had been downloading a bit of information on the two other Iscariots that were with Father Anderson. Positive, Father Anderson. Even though im not programmed for it, I actually want to get away from Rome for a while. Most of my programming is meant for blowing holes in vampiric meat-bags and turning them to dust at the Vatican's orders, not rebuilding the walls of the Vatican. He said, accepting the Fathers offer to join in on the little group activity, though he really had no idea what he had just agreed to, just that they were going to london. He turned a bit and He nodded once to Father McFinn, as well as Siver. I appreciate the welcome. I know of you and of Kaleb. My memory files are link directly to the Iscariot computer network, your files are already downloaded. Nice to make your acquaintance. His voice was emotionless, as if everything he said was programmed by a computer or something, the fact that Michel's face made nothing more then a straight face the whole time he was speaking, and that half of his brain was a small computer, proved that fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:04 pm

With the inclusion of Father Miles, their number had risen to four operatives in total. Furthermore, these were not merely untested members of the order, these three were some of the finest the Vatican had to offer. Alexander was confident they would be able to handle any scenario set forth in front of them which was key for this assignment. One could never be quite sure how a confrontation between Iscariot and Hellsing would develop. The scottish priest pushed back his left sleeve to check the time and frowned. If they left immediately they would be able to reach the Vatican's private airstrip in time to catch one of the later flights. Adjusting the collar of his cassock, he sighed and began a business-like gait towards the dirt road leading towards the city. As a rule of thumb, Anderson preferred to walk whenever possible if only because few vehicles could comfortably contain him and there were times when he simply enjoyed the exercise and the chance to stretch his legs. Small clouds of dust flared up in his footsteps as he quickened his pace a half step, taking it on assumption that the others would adjust to keep up with his long strides. They weren't the type to be left in the dust, literally and metaphorically, even by someone of the Paladin Monster Slayer's stature.

===>Exit to Vatican's Airport (once all others have posted)
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Edward shook Kalebs hand. "Good to see you too." He looked at the cyborg and politely responded. "I see you you know alot about us then. Your welcome." He noticed the look on Anderson's face and knew he was getting ready to move. 2 minutes late he did. Edward started walking, his legs weren;t quite as long as Anderson's, but he could still keep up. Anderson quickened his pace. "Is this a test Father Alexander? Your sadly mistaken if you think I can't keep up." Edward quickened his pace as well, staying on Anderson's right side and almost shoulder to shoulder, though a little shorter. Edward laughed in his head. He glanced behind himself to see if Kaleb and the cyborg were keeping up. Then looked forward so he could match Anderson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Kaleb checked something in his pocket but he then looked up and saw McFinn and Anderson power walking away already. Kaleb put the object back into his pocket and did a light jog towards the two but once he met them he kept up to their pace. He enjoyed walking more then having transportation if the destination was not to far for the opportunity to walk. McFinn asked Anderson if it was a test and Kaleb lightly smiled at the question if it were a test both of them were doing just fine. He placed his hands into his pockets and arched his elbows slightly and kept up to speed with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 am

Michel also noticed Anderson check his watch and begin his walk back toward the city toward the airport, though the way Siver and McFinn began to walk was a bit comical to the cyborg, though this one again didn't show up upon his face. He waited a moment and also began the walk after them, though he kept his hands inside his pockets and yet he somehow still managed to powerwalk after them, though he didn't try to get on equal footing with them, it was still enough to stay up right behind the three men as they grew closer toward the city. Though he suddenly bolted off passed the three iscariot members as soon as a beeping went off in one of the censors inside his computer-like brain. Rushing passed Anderson, McFinn, And Silver, Michel seemed to vanish in the distance. The only clue to the sudden response of the cyborg could be the pillars of smoke that rose into the clouds in the distance. The fact that the emergency respond beeper in his brain announced it so late that the cyborg suddenly took off. Off to follow his orders to protect what was left of the city or to help the people out. He hardly felt a response from the shock wave that rushed over the area.

--------------
OOC: Okay, scud missles got dropped and I gotta leave for a while... again. Perfect excuse. Just pretend Michel bolted off into the city to help out.. He is a robot after all. ;P Radiation aint got shit on his awesomeness..
Exit>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LIMBO FOR A WHILE...

Last edited by Michel on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 pm

The Killing Judge declined comment on Edward's question. As much as he cared for these boys, they were a tad high strung if they were trying to find a training exercise hidden in a simple walk to the airport. Walking along, he suddenly paused as a high pitched whine could be heard from above and less than a second later Father Miles was taking off at a run towards the city. Anderson quickly realized why as the source of the noise was revealed to be a missile hurtling straight for the city. Eyes wide in surprise, he rushed off after the cyborg as the explosive impacted the city of God, throwing up a huge cloud of dust and debris visible even from where they now stood. Closing the distance between himself and Michel in only a few bounding strides, he reached into his coat pocket and pulled forth a cell phone before quickly hitting one of the speed dial options. The call went through quickly to the central intelligence office located beneath the castle. Even with a missile attack, the lower levels of the Iscariot stronghold were reinforced against bombs and the like. "This is Anderson, Ah joost saw a damned missile hit tha city! Whit in God's Name is going on over there!" he roared into the phone, never easing his breakneck pace. To his credit, the highly trained receptionist remained calm and answered quickly. A single scud missile had impacted the city and it's point of origin had already been traced to Scotland. Damage to the castle was only skin deep and the majority of the important landmarks were more or less intact but the massive blast zone had occured in a residential section killing hundreds.

Alexander's emerald eyes narrowed with pure fury at the news and he skidded to a halt. "How could this happen!? How were we naht prepared fer this!?" he asked, his temper flaring dangerously. The operator informed him that the most likely perpetrators were the Knights of the Damned, the destruction of which had been given to the Hellsing organization by Enrico Maxwell himself. Sadly, a lack of intel prevented any true countermeasures so the only viable option left was to minimize the damage. "Ah'm on mah way an Ah'm bringing Fathers McFinn and Siver with me." he exclaimed, eager to assist his beloved city any way he could. However, the operator waved him off stating that his standing orders were still the delivery of the note to Sir Hellsing in England where supposedly a second scud had touched down. Before he could argue, the other man hung up and Anderson was left standing there, his facial muscles twitching with rage and frustration. Rome was in shambles and they expected him to play delivery boy to that Protestant whore!?
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Edward was caught off guard for a moment as Michel ran off, followed by Anderson. There was a flash in the distance. A cloud of smoke rose up from the ground and into the heavens. He ran after the two of them and came to a complete halt next to them. He looked in shock and disbelief as he realized just where the missile had touched down. God, no. Not Rome. McFinn dropped to his knee's. He thought about all the landmarks. The Collosseum and many others. Then he heard the conversation on Anderson's phone. The historical landmarks are all safe. That was a relief to Edward. He couldn't bring himself to stand up. Instead he removed his bible from his inside pocket and flipped it open. He began a prayer as he sat there on the ground. As he finished his prayer, he opened his eye's, though with a sad look now adorning his face. I wonder if there were any Iscariot members in Rome. Those that commited this atrocity would surely pay in the days to come if they had not already. As he stood up, he had a more resolved face. It made him seem as if he meant business, which is precisely what he wanted to. He looked at Anderson who had a very rage filled facial expression. Apparently their mission was still of the utmost importance. He knew what was going through Anderson's head. He wondered the same thing. What is so important about that letter that it takes priority over the lives of thousands?! He stepped forward to the point that he was ahead of Anderson. That look of determination still adorning his face. He looked straight ahead. "Let us go to the kingdom of the protestants. Let us deliver this blasted letter to the bitch herself. Let us hope it was worth the countless lives that were lost today." He began walking forward with a powerful stride.

Exit to: Whatever airport we're going to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:10 am

Taking off behind both Father Anderson, Micheal and McFinn, Kaleb was horrified at the scene layed out before him. "God no..." Kaleb's hands went from his sides to his head as he nearly tore hair out from it and his eyes went wide in shock. "No,no,no,no!! Not Rome!!!" Rome has been his only home he had known sense child hood, having memories of the United States were in his mind yes, but Rome was truly considered his home. Having it been attacked as such brought his inner thoughts of no worries for the people crashing down harder and louder then a bolt of lighting.

Anderson was on the phone and boldly stated Himself, Anderson and McFinn were going to the city but the expression his his face proved otherwise. He saw McFinn and Anderson's eyes and knew what they were thinking and was the one to speak it aloud. "What on earth is that damned letter have in it to be more important then ROME!!!? He shouted at the sky to no one just out loud and he punched the ground into a soft patch of grass. Kaleb agreed with Mcfinn on completing the mission, sooner it is done the sooner they could return to help rebuild what was destroyed in Rome.

OOC : If my posting was unnecessary do to the exit i apologize.

Exit==> Italian Airport

Last edited by Kaleb Siver on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:36 pm

OOC: Nah, you're good Kaleb. The only ones that technically exited so far are Edward and Michel so your post is fine. Since there's nothing more to say from my standpoint I'm skipping straight to my own exit.

Exit==> Italian Airport
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Enter From: Iscariot Castle Front Steps

Edward strolled through the front gate of the Orphanage Courtyard. It had only been a few weeks since they left. Edward looked back and didn't see Ciaran. "Wonder where the lad went." Edward turned back to the front of the Orphanage to find that not 1, but 2 children had come out to greet him. "Father Edward! Welcome home! We missed you!" said one of the boys. The other didn't say anything, but smiled none the less. Edward kneeled down and placed a hand on each of the boys shoulders. "Its good to be back. I hope your boys havn't been getting into trouble while me and Father Anderson were away." The boys were still happy. "Don't worry Father, we've been good." The one boy looked around. "Where Father Anderson? And Fathers Siver and Miles?" Edward thought for a moment. "Father Anderson is currently reporting in to the Archbishop. Father Miles is also awaiting an audience with the Archbishop. He had been summoned in right before I left after making my report. As for Father Siver..... i'm not sure. We havn't seen him since a week ago. He disappeared." The boys looked saddened at this news. After all, Father Kaleb would often visit and sit in on their lessons. "I'm sure he's ok. Probably on a much needed vacation." The boys lightened up, smiled, and then ran off to play with the other children while there was still daylight. Edward got up off his knee and walked over to the old Oak Tree. He leaned against it and slowly slid down until he was practically laying underneath it. He drifted off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Rose was walking around the unfamiliar town, exploring her new home. She was walking down the slightly busy street. This place is huge.... I just wish I knew where I am... She thought as she looked at the strange buildings. "I agree. Father Anderson is amazing with the orphans. I'm amazed at how he manages to control all those kids by himself." An elderly woman says to her friends as they walk past Rose. An orphanage? maybe I can start there.... Ro thinks happily. She then asks some towns people for directions to the orphanage and makes her way there.

Rose quickly spots the orphanage when a soccer ball rolls to her feet. She then picks it up and looks around to see where it came from. Ro smiles when she spots some young children playing on the front yard. She then walks over, holding the soccer ball, to the children. "Excuse me, is this your ball?" Rose asks, smiling at the children who were now looking at her. The children smile and just nod. "Here you go then. Try not to let it roll away again. ok?" Ro then says, giving one of the children the ball. Rose just smiles as she watches the children run off to continue playing with the soccer ball.
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 am

Edward woke up a few hours after he had drifted off to sleep. He thought that he had heard someone talking, but there was no one to be found. He stood up and looked around. The children had all gone inside, most likely for dinner and then sleep. Edward figured it was time to check on the state of his room. He took long strides as he went inside and headed towards the back of the Orphanage.

Exit to: Limbo
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Enter From: Limbo

Edward walked up to the front gate of Father Anderson's Orphanage. It had been his only home since he was a small child, same as many that came to this orphanage. Some of the ones he grew up were still here, since they weren't of age to leave yet. However, the first sight upon passing through the gates was not a pleasant one. An ambulance loaded up two body bags, then rolled through the gate on its way... somewhere. That was never a good sign. Ed hurried into the Orphanage to find out what had just happened.

Exit to: Possibly the Main Lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:09 pm

The events at the Vatican left a bad taste in the vampire's mouth, mostly because his rival hadn't been there to join in the fight. He had some free time before he needed to leave Rome; why not have some fun? Entering the yard dressed in a jet black business suit to match his lengthened hair, he decided to wait in the most likely place for Anderson to return. Though some of the children were intimidated by the tall man, others came to see him. He decided to play to pass the time, tossing a ball with a few of them, though much more enthused by what kind of reaction the bayonet priest would have upon seeing him with his precious children. This brought a smile to his face as he bounced the toy against the ground towards a boy in the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:51 pm

===>Entrance

Returning from his latest mission, Father Alexander Anderson was met with a sight that caused his heart to skip a beat.  Here, among his beloved orphans in the heart of Catholic land...was Alucard.  Disguised in a more human guise, the abomination casually played with the orphans as if he had a place here.  Alexander's right eyebrow twitched once as an indescribable rage washed over his body at such audacity before he was able to successfully chain the beast within in the presence of his orphans so nearby.  His foot steps silent, the Assassin of Judas approached the vampire from behind.  Long strides carried him across the lawn at a walking pace in a flash and just as his long shadow fell into view of the orphans and recognition appeared on their faces, Alexander's gloved left hand was on Alucard's right shoulder.  Immediately, the children joyfully welcomed their caretaker back and moved to greet him with emphatic hugs.  Smiling down at them, the priest verbally cut them off.  "Now now children, Ah see we've got a visitor.  Whit say ye all run inside an let me haff a little chat wit im in private ahlright?" Obeying the instructions of their trusted guardian, the children banded together into a small mob and made their way into the orphanage.  

To the children leaving the scene, the kind Father's hand had been casually placed on the black suited man's shoulder.  In reality, the Monster Slayer had a vice grip on the vampire's shoulder tight enough to snap bone like kindling.  Though he smiled kindly at the orphans, the moment that they had their back to him and were safely moving into the building, Anderson's smile faded into a hateful glare.  "Yew filthy, goddamn freak.  Whit do yew think yer doin' here vampire?" the question came out as a snarl, the champion of Iscariot's face only about a foot or so from the being he despised most in all the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:15 pm

From the moment the priest set foot on the lawn, the ancient vampire sensed his presence rolling in like a storm. He smiled sweetly at the children as they left to go inside, his expression changing to one of manic glee once they were out of view. "Is it such a crime to play with children these days?" he asked innocently. Even he couldn't keep a straight face for long, however, and a chuckle escaped his lips. "I was returning home from a mission and remembered you stay here from time to time. You see, I'd been task with collecting a certain member of the Hellsing Organization the Vatican abducted not long ago.

"And, to my surprise," he continued. "Our operative was dead long before I arrived." Shoving the priest's hand from his shoulder, he turned to face him, removing his glasses and leaning in to meet his gaze full on. "Once my master hears about this, she'll be understandably upset. I want you to understand something, Anderson; the next time you or your church dogs set foot in England, Hellsing will be upon you before you can even recite a verse from your holy book, and I'll enjoy tearing each and every one of you apart with my own hands." His message sent, he turned to leave the grounds and catch the first plane back to England. This whole ordeal had been exhausting and an utter waste of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:30 pm

His lips pulled back into a snarl, Father Anderson did not falter at the threats from the inhuman creature before him.  The abduction came as no surprise really.  Section III was always up to some sort of research and it only made sense to take advantage of the incompetence of England's anti-vampire organization.  He only hoped that the operative Alucard had been searching for had died bloody.  His hands at his sides quickly balled into fists however as the monster attempted to simply make an escape attempt already.  There was no way that the Paladin would allow things to end on the vampire's terms.  Calling after the black suited man, Father Anderson's voice had just the slightest twinge of excitement in anticipation of a challenge from Hellsing's pet.  "Twenty-two," was all the Alexander said as he stepped lively after the creature of the night, quickly catching up to the fleeing beast.  "Tha's how many holes Babylon's precious stronghold has in its defenses," the clergyman leaned in again, meeting the vampire's crimson eyes with his own emerald gaze.  "Ah can crush ye anytime Ah want munstar.  Yer master, yer servant an most importantly yew," turning his back on the ancient No Life King, Father Anderson began walking back to the front door of his orphanage, throwing out a final response without looking back at his greatest rival.  "Prepare yerself while ye can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:41 pm

It seemed like neither party could contain their excitement at the prospect of settling their feud once and for all. All he said to the paladin's threat was, "I'll be waiting, Judas." Slinking into the shadows cast by the setting sun, he traveled back to the airport to return home.

---> Somewhere in Hellsing
Back to top Go down
Timoteo Maximiliano
Rookie
Rookie
Timoteo Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 pm

--->Playground

Timmy had heard the angry voiced across the yard, and though he was mentally a child, he could tell something was amiss.  He watched from a distance as the red man talked to Father Andy, all the while tossing his ball from hand to hand.  Something felt wrong about the red man. He was...dark, somehow. It was relieving when he left.  Catching his favorite ball, Timmy meanders Father Andy's way, occasionally getting distracted by a bug or particularly colorful leaf of grass.  Finally he makes his way to Andy's side and grins at him from near eye level.  "Who was the red man, Father?"  His voice was innocent and his sheepish smile peeked out from his bushy beard.  As he spoke, his furry hat bobbed on his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Still on edge after his brief conversation with Hellsing's damned pet, Father Anderson nearly missed the approach of another of his charges, a young man who had been through a great deal of hardship in his life, Timoteo Maximiliano. Nearly missed in this case meaning that the Paladin took notice of the younger man halfway across the lawn rather than across the entire thing. Stifling his anger, Alexander smiled happily at Timoteo and immediately waved off the question. "Oh, tha' one's uv no bother Timoteo. Joost an angry old fool is all," the Scottish priest said, extending his hand to request Timoteo's ball. Should the boy relinquish the toy, his caretaker would take a few steps back and begin wandering around the yard in a wide circle towards the front door, tossing the ball back and forth to Timoteo as he went in a leisurely game of catch. "An whit haff ye been spendin yer tahm on lately lad? Ah haven't been able to see yew fer a while nao."
Back to top Go down
Timoteo Maximiliano
Rookie
Rookie
Timoteo Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Timmy relinquishes to ball and begins to play catch. Father Andy was one of the few people he trusted to hold his ball. A small frown creases his face as he concentrates on the task of catching and throwing. He had to be careful not to throw the ball over Father Andy's head. Once or twice he pauses to bump his husky hat up as it tended to drift down over his eyes when he moved.

The priest's quick dismissal of the red man didn't sit completely comfortably with the large man. Something was wrong about that man, Timmy was sure. But with the concern of a child he decides Father Andy knew what to do and it was nothing for him to worry about. He smiles in response to Anderson's question, rubbing his hairy chin. "I fixed the swing set for Sister Mary!" He points in the direction of the playground. "And I lifted some heavy stuff for Father Rico." He then looks down and digs his toe in the dirt. "But Sister Michael got mad at me for stealing scones from the kitchens." The man looked absolutely abashed with that last one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Smiling broadly as he continued the simple game of catch with Timoteo, Alexander took a great deal of relief from the calming effect that it all had. He had long accepted the fact that deep down he was the carrier of a terrible disease of violence and mania. These children, all of them, were his God given medicine. Holding onto the ball as the bearded man recounted his day only to hesitate at mention of the theft, Father Anderson chuckled lightly and closed the distance between them. Handing the ball back over to Timoteo, he placed a reassuring hand on the guilty party's back. "As tha good Laird says Timoteo, thou shall naht steal," he said, pausing just long enough to flash a mischievous grin. "Boot ye dinnae mean any harm in it an Aye moost admit tha' every nao an then Aye sneak a treat er two as well." The Scotsman's smile widened and he continued towards the front door, his hands dropping to his sides. "Whit say yew an Aye help each other stay strong froom nao on Timoteo?"
Back to top Go down
Timoteo Maximiliano
Rookie
Rookie
Timoteo Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:18 pm

The man-child followed closely behind Anderson, bobbing his head. In response to his posed question, he wraps the priest up in a giant bear hug from behind and lifts him into the air.  His grip was so powerful that it may have hurt a man smaller than Anderson. "I like that idea very much, Father!"  

Almost delicately, he sets the man back down, then turns deathly serious. "I squished a mouse yesterday, Father Andy."  His voice is just a whisper and suddenly tears glisten in his eyes. "I...I didn't mean to. But, it...it scared me and..."  He hung his head, a single teardrop creating a spot on the shirt pulled tight over his big belly.

This sort of thing happened from time to time, but it did seem to be becoming a more common occurrence. It scared Timmy, every time. He never meant to hurt the little creatures. They just excited or startled him to such a degree that he was unable to control himself. It was a wonder he hadn't hurt one of the other orphans yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Enter from - The pickpocket

-----------------------

The sight of the orphanage and all its glory was something that helped sooth just about any aliment that plagued her in the past, and would do so in future. Luckily the rainstorm hadn't reached the sanctuary yet, and she hoped it wouldn't in general; she'd had just about enough of water for the moment and she could guess the kids had as well. Today taken a complete turnaround from what she had originally set out to accomplish. A simple trip to the market had turned into a chase across the city that got more than a bit out of hand, especially since she had to explain the situation to the police officer Ada pulled in the way of her umbrella. It was embarrassing and awkward, to say the least, but luckily that was all behind her now. Despite the odd situation and all its problems, some good did come of it; and she was grateful for that.

Getting two orphans off the street held its own type of satisfaction to the motherly Nun, despite the trouble they put her through. Carrying her damp umbrella with the orphans in tow, the nun opened the front gate and stepped aside to allow the two with her to enter the yard first; taking note of Anderson and Timoteo not far away. This was a perfect chance to introduce Ada and Lydia to the both of them.

"Come on girls, its time to introduce you to the others."

----------
OOC: Hope you guys dont mind~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Enter From: The Pickpocket

Ada still felt a bit guilty about having used Officer Verdi as a shield. Sure he was stupid and had arrested her once he still wasn't so bad when you've known him long enough. Plus after seeing the dark purple bruise the umbrella had left in his stomach she was honestly thankful the man had been there. She looked up as they began approaching the gates to the large orphanage on the outskirts of Rome. Ada had seen it a few times but she'd always thought it was just a huge church. As Veronica opened the gates she could see children pressing their faces against the glass windows of the orphanage to stare at the newcomers before being shooed away by nuns. Ada gripped her forearm for once she felt slightly intimidated by this new place.

Ada looked into the front yard and could see a large blonde man with glasses and another hairy man wearing... "Is that a dog's head?" Ada said staring wide eyed at it. Ada gasped remembering her little dog Biter the poor Corgi hadn't eaten anything in days either. Ada felt a new waves of guilt wash over her. The small dog had been Ada's companion almost as long as Lydia had been. She loved the small creature even if her first meeting with him was mainly him biting her and refusing to let go of her arm until she reached her hideout which was how she came to own him. Ada shook her head "He can wait a bit longer I'll just go find him later..." Ada muttered under her breath. At the moment she had more pressing matters to attend to mainly the two large men she was about to meet.

When she thought about being brought to a Catholic orphanage she thought she'd be seeing a bunch of old men belting out bible verses like water. But she hadn't expected to see two men who seemed like they'd be more fit leading a Military Assault than working at an orphanage. She glanced back with a slightly uneasy look at Lydia a bit hesitant to meet these men; She turned to Veronica "Can't we save introductions for later?" Ada asked she wasn't exactly sure if meeting a man who paraded about wearing a dog head and bear hugging men twice her size was a good idea at the moment. The man looked like he could crush every bone in her body with one hand if he's really tried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Lydia walked into the Orphanages front yard with a look of wonder on her face, she gazed around the majestic building’s exterior with a look of pure bewilderment and a small grin starting to build on her face. “Ada, this place looks so COOL!” the excitable girl said, she was almost jumping up and down on the spot as she gazed across the demure architecture. The place was like a building from one of her dreams, one where there was still nobility in the world and men willing to fight for the notion of courage and honour. Though the prospect of the place having running water and food was more exciting to the orphan than anything, Lydia showed an interest in the place as a whole.

“Come on girls, it’s time to introduce you to the others”

Veronica’s voice punctured her bubble of calm, the Russo daughter wanted to jump up and down as she felt the warm sun touch her back as she came into the light. Now she was safe, the churches orphanage felt safer than anywhere else. And that feeling was being slowly pumped out by a man, he was wearing a grey cassock and wore glasses. The man was bigger than most yet seemed to be far gentler to boot. Gazing up at him with a look of giddy happiness on her face, Lydia wasn’t sure why she was reacting like this. Then she realised, she was seeing him through the eyes of an eleven year old girl. An eleven year old girl that had watched dear Uncle Ladd and his men butcher everyone she’d ever cared about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Laughing in response to the powerful hug, Alexander settled his hands on the bearded man's shoulders at this latest serious revelation. The Timoteo's worries were understandable. The man had incredible power but the innocence of a child barring his ability to properly control it. "Listen close nao Timotea. In all tha werld ere's too ways tae face yer fears. Ye can becum startled and back away er ye can step forward an overcome et," the priest strengthened his grip on Timoteo's shoulders to drive home the point. "Tha Laird has blessed ye wit incredible power lad. Ah promise ye, if ye stand tall ere's nothin in all tha werld tha' can harm ye. If ye can tame tha' fear, ye'll nevar need tae fret about tha mice again," a reassuring smile stretched across his face as he gently patted Timoteo on the shoulder just as Sister Corvis, another former resident of the orphanage arrived with two girls in tow. "We can continue this later if ye like lad. Ah need tae speak wit Sister Veronica a moment, the Paladin exclaimed, walking towards the three arriving females.

Corvis had two young girls with her, a bit scuffed from what was obviously a difficult life or a minor beating...perhaps both. One seemed excited enough to be here, the other though, she seemed nervous. Ah Veronica, ye've got a big heart lass, he thought as he reached the three women. Without words, he smiled and nodded to Corvis, signalling her that the girls were welcome to stay for a while. Stretching out his gloved right hand for a handshake with the newly arrived teenagers, Alexander offered them a welcoming smile. "Well well, seems tha' Sister Veronica as found erself sum dinner guests as she? Heh. Hello girls, mah name es Alexander Anderson. An who might yew two be?"
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Takagi
Rookie
Rookie
Yumiko Takagi

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Yumiko stepped out of the kitchen and onto the front steps of the Orphanage, she saw Sister Corvis and two orphans with her that looked like they were about to drop down due to malnutrition. With a worried gasp and a hand to her mouth the Sister strolled outside, Yumiko didn’t like to see children go hungry. With a brief smile and a wave at the other priests she neared the small group and proceeded to give the kids a look over, Yumiko frowned when she saw exactly how thin they were. This looked like a tough case for the guardian, though that would pose no trouble. With a nervous smile and an innocent tilt of the head the Sister addressed the group of people, “how about some stew everyone?” she gave a nervous smile.

Yumiko was more sued to dealing with the Orphans than others, it was a job she was suited to and a job she liked. Though no matter what happened she had found that a warm meal and nice hot drink did wonders, Yumiko turned to the other Paladin’s in her midst. “I take it you will be joining us and the children for supper?” the Nun put her hands together as if she was about to pray “I’m sure a little company will liven things up a bit”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 am

Ada seemed a bit hesitant to say anything as the large blonde man approached her. She glanced nervously toward Lydia who seemed to be completely giddy about the place. Ada however was terrified she wasn't used to all this. She was used to being called scum and street rat it had become the norm for her over the years of her life. But now she was being thrust into this new environment an environment where it seemed kindness showered down from the sky. Even the weather seemed to change to suit the atmosphere in the air. And for some strange reason it all scared her she wasn't used to the change.

Finally Ada found the courage to speak to the man Father Anderson if she had heard his name correctly. "M-My name is Ada...Ada Koch...sir..." Ada said she added the last part as a sign of respect. Somehow she felt angering this man wouldn't be in her best interests. The nun had been bad enough with her brutal bible strikes and her umbrella throwing abilities. She was like a combat maid from an anime or something. Ada shook her head shaking the thoughts from her mind as a new person arrived in the yard. This woman seemed to be of Asian descent but her accent definitely sounded European.

The woman seemed so warm and kind once again Ada felt out of place. This wasn't her world it wasn't what she was used to it felt as if someone had taken her and dropped her right smack dab in the center of Asia with only a book full of simple phrases in various languages. She had no idea what to do or how to respond as she just remained quiet as the Nun addressed her and Lydia. She didn't want to offend anyone she didn't want to ruin the thing that seemed to bring Lydia such happiness and she didn't want to ruin her and Lydia's one chance at a different life no matter how much she was against changing herself.

Back to top Go down
Timoteo Maximiliano
Rookie
Rookie
Timoteo Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:44 am

Timmy stood at a distance as the women approached. He was always shy when meeting new people, and he had much to think about with Father Andy's words. It was not the first time he had heard similar words, but no matter how much they were spoken, he always seemed to forget them when the time came. It all made him feel terribly guilty.

With a heavy sigh he resolves to himself that next time, he will squish no mice, or people for that matter. He turns his attention back to the newcomers and wanders up behind Anderson. He had tight hold of both of the strings of his hat and he peered around the tall priest as if he were a protective barrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:24 pm

"My name is Lydia sir, nice to meet you!", Lydia exclaimed, her top hat slipping briefly over her eyes. Then Lydia glanced at the man behind Anderson, his hat was cute. Lydia looked up at all the new faces appearing and all of a sudden got worried, she was used to people looming around her watching her perform except now she had no character to hide behind. Without lines she had little to say to people, she was tired now and her arms felt like as the feeling of cold left her able to feel her arms. As she heard the offer of food she licked her lips, though Ada seemed to be in a pretty bad state and she didn’t want to leave her. “So, what happens now? And also, stew?” The actress’s smile grew wider; the place seemed to radiate warmth and had aloofness to it. She yawned, all this talking had made her sleepy. She put her hands in her pockets and brought it out with around eight coins in it, the days haul had been good and people had turned up to watch despite the rain. “Today’s been good, lots of people turned up to watch”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:22 pm

OOC: ..Well, that posting order broke apart quickly.
-------------------------------------------------

Veronica gave a nod in response to Father Anderson's, the cheerful smile decorating her face as it normally did as she clasps her hands together, bowing her head slightly in gratitude. He wasn't one to turn away children in need, the hard part would be convincing him of other plans she had for them. She gave a friendly wave toward Timoteo as he took cover behind the towering Paladin and peeked out, having occasionally run into him when she took time away from Iscariot duties to work about the orphanage. She let the children introduce themselves to Anderson while taking note of the approaching Sister.

Sister Yumiko, having run out with a worrisome look to inspect the hungry children, was something she expected, she was kind woman who was rather shy. The other her, however, not so much. The offer of stew, especially one cooked by Yumiko, was especially appealing to the Bible-wielding Paladin, especially after her recent scuffle in the front steps, but it wasn't something she could indulge. She had plans that required her to refine her abilities, and she wanted to get to training as soon as possible, but she had something to speak with Father Anderson about.

"The offer is appreciated, Sister, but I can't. A pressing matter requires my attention. You can give my portion to these two." She said, gesturing to Ada and Lydia.

Last edited by Veronica Corvis on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Keeping his warm smile in place to try and ease the nerves of the dark haired girl, Alexander was grateful for the timely arrival of Yumiko. Between her and Timoteo, he was hard pressed to think of a kinder welcome party for these two little lost souls. "Well then Ada, Lydia," he said, turning to each of the girls in turn. "Ah'd like ye tae meet Timoteo an Sister Yumiko. Once upon a tahm they arrived ere mooch like yerselves. Ah can promise ye tha' so long as yer within these walls, no harm shall come tae ye," crossing his heart, Father Anderson's smile broadened a bit. "Timoteo, would ye please help Yumiko show these fine girls tae the kitchen and prepare fer dinner? Ah'll stay behind an haff a short werd wit Sister Veronica," the Paladin exclaimed, rising to his full height once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Front Yard (Main Building)   The Front Yard (Main Building) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Front Yard (Main Building)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next