Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Univeristé Stendhal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albert Alexander
Rookie
Rookie
Albert Alexander

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Univeristé Stendhal Empty
PostSubject: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:34 pm

The unversity is pretty avereage aside from the mountain of chairs in the cafeterian that modernists call art.  Albert Works here monday, wednesday, and friday, teaching mythology and theology to all levels of satudents.  His office is large enough to fit a desk, computer and a small book shelf and a minifridge.  the lecture hall is an auditorium style with a podium up front and two large projector screens are on the wall behind it, usually having the lecture being taught on it.
Back to top Go down
Albert Alexander
Rookie
Rookie
Albert Alexander

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:23 am

Albert had an easy day today. Why? Well because it is a test day.  While he spent the time reading academic journals on the occult and mythology, his students were being tortured with a 2 part test.  20 Multiple choice about all the tiniest details Albert could find, and an essay question about the common themes shared between the hero's of Greek mythology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:23 pm

===>Entrance

In the back of the large lecture hall, a pair of heavy wooden doors slowly swung open with an audible groan. Through the doorway, a single man walked through with both hands casually tucked into his pockets. Strolling down the stairs towards the front of the room, he was humming to himself, not paying the least bit of attention to the curious looks he received from various students in the midst of their test. Growing ever closer to the educator seated at the front of the room looking through academic journals, Almos flashed a grin and tapped the corner of the desk being used by a female student who appeared to be struggling. "The answer is B," the vampire said with a reassuring smile before continuing on to the professor himself. In truth, Almos had absolutely no idea if the answer to that question was really B. He hadn't even read the question before providing an answer.

Stopping at the front of the desk, Almos nodded to Dr. Alexander as a way of greeting. "Professor Alexander, I'd like a moment of your time."
Back to top Go down
Albert Alexander
Rookie
Rookie
Albert Alexander

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Students were slowly handing in the tests and leaving.  Albert was already counting the hours he will spend grading these.  The mere thought gave him a slight headache which was only made worse by the smell of death that recently entered the room.  The odor was familiar considering he was attacked by one bearing a similar odor a few months back.  It is rather hard to forget such things.  He looked up when he was addressed. Albert had sighed primarily because this man who addressed had said a potential answer to a female student. Albert was off put by being spoken to in English, considering his english is slowly becoming a second language while French is becoming his primary the longer he had lived in France. "I'm sorry but my class is in the middle of a test, is it more important then some of these students potential abysmal futures?" Albert said looking at the man in front of his desk.  He looked at the man's face to see if his assumption was correct. Albert would rather not have a fight.  Not that he actually cared about the students, he would rather not ruin the journals he is reading or his suite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:57 pm

The corner of Almos' mouth turned up a bit at the professor's response. Of course things couldn't just be simple. Looking back over his right shoulder, Lorand examined the students Albert seemed so worried about. Scoffing a bit, Almos returned his gaze to the teacher and cocked his head to one side. "I can respect your responsibilities but I'm in a hurry. So I'll ask you one more time to answer a few questions for me or I assure you that your students won't have a future, abysmal or otherwise," Almos' grin widened a bit to show off his fangs. He'd kept his voice low enough to avoid being accurately heard by the students in the midst of their exam. No reason to cause a riot. Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Albert Alexander
Rookie
Rookie
Albert Alexander

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Albert wasn't going to lie with his next statement.  "Quite honestly, you may be doing some of them a favor.  However that would look bad on me and possibly get me fired, ask away."  He couldn't deny himself the curiosity of what this man wanted to ask.  Particularily because he asked for Albert by name. He was a little flattered to say the least that this man at least had enough manners to not have threaten right away and allowed the sarcastic remark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Nodding in response, Almos was somewhat surprised at how quickly the professor had decided to cooperate.  It wasn't often that people handed over what he wanted so easily.  Reaching into his overcoat, Almos retrieved the aged journal religious lore that he'd taken from the library of the last professor he'd visited in the United States.  After going through it himself, Almos had been able to narrow down the focus of his search to about three particular artifacts of interest.  Setting the book down on Albert's desk, Almos pointed to the first of the sections he'd highlighted concerning the Gandiva bow, a legendary weapon within Hindu religious lore.  "I received this book from Dr. Fredrichson in the United States.  I've managed to narrow through most of the baseless myths and fiction but these last few interest me.  What can you tell me about them?"
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:08 pm

(Entrance) Hyaskus was somewhat exhausted. After finally explaining to Maximillion's various contacts that he gave full control to Hy, he then had to endure a long flight to France, deciding to not pursue the possible relic in South America, and instead headed to France, to search for other such relics like the Book of Abraham, which contained many alchemical secrets. Deciding to try one of the nearby universities, the Vampire went towards the room where they told him the Mythology teacher would be, wondering if the man would know any more than he did about the subject. Entering the room as many other students were leaving, many of them haggard, exhausted, and a few women had their makeup smeared by the tears running down their faces. "Mister Alexander, perhaps you ca-" He began to say, in mediocre french, before seeing the back of Almos Lorand, the Vampire who betrayed him earlier. "Almos, what are you doing here?!" He harshly asked the fellow nosferatu in english.
Back to top Go down
Albert Alexander
Rookie
Rookie
Albert Alexander

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Albert was impressed to say the least for two reasons.  This person mentioned Albert's old mentor, even though he hated him, he was still impressed.  The second was that he was looking into something that was far more interesting then the typical mjonir or gungnir.  "The bow of Arjuna, it was said to have thunder clasp at the pull of the string and call lighting when drawn.  Hindu origin, still no word on if it actually exists since it only wait for the right person to wield it.  The bow is said to chose it's bearer. Legend has it, it lies in wait at Arjuna's tomb, or at the forest where he failed.  However people have searched to prevail.  I believe it is in the cosmos, observing, waiting for the next Arjuna..." Albert said but stopped when he smelled another odor. At this point the last of the students finished their test and handed it in and left.  Albert sighed knowing now the only target is himself.  If it came down to a fight. The new scent came into the room and Albert motioned Almos towards the newcomer, "Friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Almos listened with rapt attention at the professor's explanation. This bow sounded more and more impressive, especially considering Almos' familiarity with that type of weapon. He could think of no better way to indulge in a clergy hunt. However, the theory that the weapon was actually among the stars was frustrating. If Professor Alexander was correct then the bow may be entirely out of Almos' reach. "An interesting theory, professor. Is there any record of where the tomb or forest might be?" No sooner had the question left his lips, Lorand felt a familiar presence enter the area. Half turning back towards the newly arrived vampire, Almos flashed a sly smirk at Hyaskus. "You caught up with me after all, Librarian. Unless you want me to make good on my threat from last time, I suggest you stand there quietly while I finish up here," the Hungarian said with a wink towards the other nosferatu.

Readdressing the professor, Almos gave a light shrug. "A passing acquaintance, professor. Please continue," Almos exclaimed with a casual confidence despite the sudden appearance of the Librarian. Perhaps well-founded from Almos' own perspective, but it was far more likely an intentional slight at the other vampire's sensitive pride. Minor rudeness had drawn a violent response back in London, if Lorand could draw out another outburst in front of the Professor he might be able to convince the werewolf to join him in slaughtering his vampiric rival.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Hyaskus was about to draw his newly acquired weapons, when he heard mention of the bow. Knowing an out burst would not only cause guards, policeman, and any likely vigilantes to come and try to subdue him, it would also give Almos the chance to escape and gain an electrokinetic bow. Something the Vampire knew could be quite dangerous in the hands of the Hungarian.

"My offer still stands that we work together to achieve somewhat similar goals, Nosferatu. Though I regret to inform you a certain dark-skinned compatriot will not add us in our endeavor." Hyaskus eyed Albert, "Though I for one am not on a search for this bow, I do have a question for you, Mister Alexander, on whether or not you know the location of the Book of Abraham. An artifact last held by another Frenchmen albeit sometime ago. Perhaps you heard of Nicholas Flamel, and his creation of the philosopher stone." Hyaskus said in his mediocre french, often messing up pronunciation.
Back to top Go down
Albert Alexander
Rookie
Rookie
Albert Alexander

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:51 pm

"You and every other J.k. Rowling Fanboy it seems,  Which one are you? Potter, Weasley, Granger, Dumbledore, or are you the all so powerful Voldemort, by the looks of you I say you're more of a longbottom." Albert said to the newcomer before addressing Almos. 

"Before this new person came in.   I was going to say the bow had created a strong bond with Ajura and traveled with him into the afterlife.  But in regards to where the forest is.  About five years ago I had the liberty of going on an Archeological dig with agents from the Vatican,  it was a supposed place for some rather mundane Holy Artifacts.  While helping catalogue them, I've actually stumbled upon maps and artifacts of pagan Origin. My bet would be that they probably have a map Lying around.  I would ask to accompany you but you seem to be the whole lone wolf type and I would rather not end up babysitting or potentially dieing because of something you do or did.  Thought it is still tempting being apart of finding a celestial weapon, don't really care if I own but the experience would be rather invigorating" Albert took a breath and briefly reflected on the situation.  It almost sounded like a bad cult movie.  

Two vampires and a werewolf in room talking about artifacts.  he turned to the nameless new comer,  "The book of Abraham can be found at a religious text store under Judaism, please if you are going to ask a question make sure it is at least intelligent and not something that the custodian could answer."  He said and muttered a french insult to Hyaskus bascially calling him an idiot in french.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Chuckling a bit at the offer extended once again by the Librarian, Almos shook his head dismissively.  "As I said in London, I have no desire for companions on my travels, Librarian.  Let alone one liable to stab me in the back before I even have the chance to betray them," Lorand said, his smile widening just a bit.  His amusement came from a number of things.  The other vampire's offer, the banter from the werewolf and finally the knowledge that the information he needed was guarded in the stronghold of the Church he despised so much.  "Rome eh?  I suppose it was only a matter of time," the former monk quipped before sighing and turning to take his leave.  "You answered my questions perfectly Professor.  Out of gratitude, I'll refrain from settling a certain score and painting your classroom in blood.  Take care," with a wave of his hand, Almos began heading up the steps towards Hyaskus, both hands in his pockets.  He had yet to reveal any of his true abilities to this other vampire just yet.  A surprise attack would be so damn easy...but a promise was a promise.  Almos despised liars as much as the clergy.  Upon reaching Hyaskus to stand shoulder to shoulder with his fellow nosferatu, Lorand smirked and sent a sidelong glance at his rival in the quest for ancient artifacts.  "This marks the second time that you've evaded my wrath, Librarian.  Thank the good doctor because I promise you a simple favor won't be enough to save you next time." Spoken in a hushed whisper for Hyaskus' ears only, that was the last thing Almos had to say before continuing on past the vampire towards the doors at the top of the stairs and the adventure awaiting him beyond.

====>Exit (unless forcibly stopped)
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:32 pm

"What the hell is a J.K Rowling? I seek the real artifact said to be hidden within France. Hyaskus said. After Almos whispered the foreboding words in his ear and left, Hyaskus resumed with a somewhat worried expression that fixed itself rather quickly, "Snark aside me and the fellow who just left do have similar goals. We both seek ancient artifacts, Almos, however, wants to use the artifacts for personal gain while I only want to study their origins and not cause genocide with it." The Vampire eyed Albert, "I sense you are not like most humans, if you are even human at all, so I doubt you have any reservations of dealing with my kind, or..." Hyaskus grinned, Amber eyes locking with his, "Perhaps you are like me when I was mortal. Curious of the supposedly supernatural. Either way I offer an invitation to join me. And perhaps stop the crazed miscreant you helped out."
Back to top Go down
Albert Alexander
Rookie
Rookie
Albert Alexander

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Albert whistled in amusement.  I may have been too hasty to question your intelligence, but rather I should've questioned your ability to deduce things.  By god it took you while.  Whereas I knew what you were before you even entered the room.  My affliction is rather unique, I study the occult just because I could and it pissed off my father.  However, it is tempting, seeing as our summer break is coming up soon, I could take some time off, give them an tedious essay to write for their final and go exploring the countryside for a stone said to give immortality, but immortality is boring.  If you want to study origins might I suggest opening a book and reading some mythology.  Because not all myths are just myths, you and I are living breathing proof.  Me showing the myths about Loki, Fenrir, and Lycaon.  You, proving the stories about Vlad the impaler and Dracula." Albert said though he was tempted, but he really didn't feel like being stabbed in the back.  He did over hear the whispering.  perks of being part canine one would suppose.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:47 pm

"Oh, I am not in it for the immortality, I got that ages ago, what I want from it is to just prove the existence of it and to explore the other secrets it holds, like transmutation. In all honesty I look for any fabled artifact. I believe there is a saying that goes, 'At the center of every legend there is a grain of truth.' Or something of the sort." Hyaskus looked at the werewolf, "Plus I am quite versed in Scandinavian mythology, but I must say I have never encountered a Lycan." The Vampire finished, extending his hand towards the man, "So what say you?"
Back to top Go down
Albert Alexander
Rookie
Rookie
Albert Alexander

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:38 pm

He decided he would play along.  It would be amusing to say the least but he had some ground rules.  "Fine, but there will be some rules. First off, if a fight starts because of you, you're on your own. Secondly, for travel, I am not paying for you and we are travelling during the day.  Fourth, during the full moon cycle don't follow me, otherwise I will probably kill you.  Fifth, I am not your father, mother, or maid.  You need to be self sufficient.  If you fail to follow any of these rules I will leave on the spot." Albert wasn't kidding when he said that. He hated when people were not self-sufficient.  And besides he didn't want to die.  Because that would suck, the world without Albert is not a world worth living in.  Albert had a secondary goal for this journey.  He wanted to explore his lycanthropy and try to become more powerful with it.  He was ambitious and honestly if this person got in his way, he would kill him without a care in the world, or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:33 am

Hyaskus looks at the Lycan, a friendly look on his face, "Let me address your conditions point by point. I can handle my self in a fight. I have found private transport for damn near free, but if we travel during the day then you must carry my coffin, or at the very least guard said coffin, I must sleep in my coffin lest I grow weak. What you do during your lunar insanity is your own, and I've been self sufficient since adolescence. All I ask is the aforementioned and that I hunt on my own when I decide to hunt." The Vampire finished, growing more stern. As much as he detested his Vampiric weaknesses there was nothing he could do to change it.
Back to top Go down
Albert Alexander
Rookie
Rookie
Albert Alexander

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Albert had laughed when the vampire said he was self sufficient after hearing what he wanted "It seems you are confused about the meaning of self-sufficient.  If I have to carry you around during the day and gurd your coffin, then you are dependent on my willingness to do so.  It is day time now and you're here.  So that tells me you're a liar.  Try again." Albert said as he stood up and put on a jacket and grabbed his brief case after putting in the tests he would ultimately have to grade at one point this week.   Honestly his interest in this whole endeavor was beginning wane.  Mainly because how this person is answering/ reacting to Albert.  He may just go on his own.  That thought was tempting.  Wouldn't have to worry about anyone or anyone's baggage so to speak.  He noticed the next teacher was coming in to prepare for the next class. That was usually Albert's cue to leave.  He waited to see the librarians  response
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Hyaskus sighed, "Fair enough. I can not force you to come with me without much blood shed. I shall leave you. But should you reconsider hopefully you are a half decent tracker. I wish you fair well, Professor." The Vampire left the room, covering his face and most of his body with his new Cloak, so as to leave without arousing suspicion. Once out, he would head North East to where his coffin lies. (Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Univeristé Stendhal   Univeristé Stendhal Empty

Back to top Go down

Univeristé Stendhal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Other Countries :: France-
Jump to: