Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum Empty
PostSubject: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:28 pm

A gasp escaped Gipsy`s throat as she emerged from the water- well, that didn´t go well. Going swimming in a four hundred kilogramm body is as simple as letting a stone sink to the ground... good thing she packed an internal life support system.
"Hey, Striker, who`s idea was this again? I almost drowned there, you know." She yelled over to her partner before spitting out some more water, and a small fish. Grumbling a bit she stepped out of the water, which rinsed down from her metallic boots and her synthetic skin, pouting a bit as she crossed her arms. "I´m so not going back into the water without a swim ring or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:34 pm

Rising from the water shortly after the American Jeager did, Australia's pride and joy cocked back her arm to retract her stinger blade back into the gauntlet built into her arm. The remains of the kaiju that had been foolish enough to get a taste of it had been washed away by the salt water currents thankfully enough. There was no way in hell she was about to let that filth leave stains on her armor. She had a reputation to uphold after all. Lightly shrugging her shoulders, Striker Eureka pushed stray locks of hair back behind the horns of her head piece and glanced at her complaining partner. "You wouldn't have those issues is you weren't so slow. Then again, you did beat expectations by simply surviving. Congratulations," she said, deciding to not comment on the swim ring.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:40 pm

"Slow? Wa...wait a moment..."
Her eyes widened and the rotary cooler of her fusion reactor almost stopped as she realized what that meant.
"You´re saying you were TRYING to kill me?! Oh, you... scrap!" Gipsy finally decided on a curse as her fist flew towards her partner, impacting square in the chest with the force of a car crash. In Jaeger terms, that was a friendly bump.
"I`m so not talking to you anymore, Striker." She huffed, making her way back to the beach. The instant her feet touched sand rather than the rock hard ocean floor, the high heels retracted and her the armor on her lower calves became less rigid, giving her the sensation of walking around in the sand with naked feet. She whipped her hair back and forth once, which dried it up for the most part, then she headed to the sandcastle they made prior to the underwater battle to remember where their "base" was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Turning her shoulders a bit, Striker adjusted her posture so that Gipsy's already half-hearted thump lost even more power as it bounced across her breast plate just below her hidden missile launchers. Rolling her eyes at the American, Striker Eureka shook her head and reached the shore. Her feet didn't have the shifting design that Gipsy did, instead favoring a more simple "barefoot" design that allowed for the high speed movement she was known for. "I was TRYING to complete the mission. Take that anyway you like but try not to pout like a half drowned koala will you?" the Australian asked, activating the comm device in her head piece mounted horns to contact Pentecost at the Shatterdome. "Sir, mission completed. Though you may want to disable our weapon systems remotely. Gipsy is having another tantrum," the Jeager exclaimed, a hint of a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Blushing a bit in anger, Gipsy Danger flung her head back nearly 180 degrees as she heard Striker say the last sentence- however, in the end her upper body had to turn as well.
"I`m not! Don´t listen to her, Sir! I`m just following my directive of self preservation!" She snapped, shivering a bit with a balled fist.
Huffing, she plopped down onto the wet sand, staring ahead to watch the waves. They were all being so mean to her... if only Mako was here, she`d teach Striker a lesson about respect.
Damn it. If Striker wasn´t such a good partner she would`ve quit long ago. ... or not, since the other alternatives would have been that dense buckethead Cherno or this three-armed freak she didn`t even know the name of. Shame Coyote Tango was being refitted to emit less radiation, she was always a cutie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Over the communication lines, Pentecost's angry response could just barely be heard coming through the speakers, a testament to just how loudly he was speaking. He'd warned Striker before about her ego and dismissive attitude regarding the other jeagers. Then again, between her service record and Chuck's personality rubbing off on her, what did they expect. However, Herc's advice did eventually come to mind and Striker groaned at the sight of Gipsy sitting down on the beach. "Fiiiiine. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings....and firing missiles at that underwater volcano without considering whether anyone but me could outrun the explosion," she said with an honest bit of regret creeping into her voice. She hadn't really meant to rustle any feathers originally, things just sort of spiraled from there. Perhaps she really did have an ego problem.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:14 pm

"....You´re a meanie sometimes. But i still like you." Gipsy concluded, before standing back up, a burst of jets assisting it which kicked up a bit of sand. Walking over to the austrailian bot, she hugged her without a warning, before letting go, extending her tongue for a moment. "Now don`t take that too personal, meanie."
Pfft, like she was ever going to. Chuck and Hercules were probably the only ones she really listened to, anyway. Thinking about the male pilots made her wonder about something, though...
"Uh, hang on a second. Did you check for survivors earlier? If that Kaiju was pregnant like that one in Hong Kong..."
Gipsy Danger blinked, saying this, and tapped her chin.
"......what IS pregnancy, anyways? I wonder. Do they just duplicate or something? Is that why there`s so many of them and so few of us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Blinking as the American hugged her, Striker quickly slipped out of the close contact after a moment. "Easy there. I don't want you scuffing my nice new paint job," she said, brushing off a little bit of sand that Gipsy had managed to get on her plating. Servos flared to life as Striker turned to examine the ocean and her yellow combat visor slide down over her eyes as she performed another scan. "I made sure there wasn't anything left of that thing. Unlike some jeagers I don't lose focus until the job is done,"[/b] she fired back, hinting at Gipsy's disastrous mission in the Antarctic years ago. She immediately regretted it, realizing she was being overly defensive and perhaps a bit mean-spirited. "Sorry, that was uncalled for. Anyway, you should have the same databases I do. You know why organic organisms can reproduce but we can't. Though I'm not really sure which category kaiju fall into.."
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:29 pm

".....huh. But Kaijus are engineered, like we are, why would they even need to reproduce?... this is so confusing." Gipsy felt dizzy just thinking about this, so she dropped it in favor of something else. "And, actually, Raleigh informed me that while we can´t reproduce we can still engage in the act of it. For some reason, the designers felt that was necessary, right back in Mark 1 stage of development." Probably because someone who fights giant monsters from another dimension on a daily basis needs some sort of stress relief, although Gipsy wouldn`t know about it. She`s not that kind of Jaeger, you know.
Shrugging her shoulders, she began to pace around on the beach, looking out for possible activities to pass the time until the helicopters would pick them up. Swimming was out of the question, and no matter how much she tried, she just didn´t tan in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Striker cocked her head to the side slightly. Jeager intercourse? The very idea was downright odd but the fact that Gipsy had learned it from some random pilot only added to the strangeness. "Why would Rowley even know about that sort of thing? It's a bit creepy," Striker said, mispronouncing Raleigh's name in the same manner that Chuck did. The major difference was that she believed she was pronouncing it correctly as opposed to Hensen who was simply an ass. Shuddering a little at the thought of Cherno Alpha or Crimson Typhoon doing anything of the sort, Striker Eureka sat down on the beach and leaned back, her palms braced against the sand. Gipsy might have been restless but Striker was more than happy to sit and enjoy the view until the chopper came to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:14 am

Gipsy shrugged once, finally plopping back down as well. The azure blue sea stretching out in front of them was a beautiful sight to behold, despite the lethal danger that lurked inside it. She decided that, while Volleyball would be much more fun than simply staying here, getting beaten at yet another game by Striker wasn`t as much fun as simply spending some time on the beach.
"I dunno. Maybe he heard it from someone else? .... He´s not doing it with me, before you even ask. He´s got Mako for that stuff." She shivered of the memory, having caught them making out once. They didn´t notice her as far as she was concerned, but if they found out, she could never look them in the eyes again. "Besides, im not into organics myself... Jaegers are prettier in my opinion."
A subtle hint to lesbianisim, as she`d never seen a male Jaeger before.... and she did like Eureka, to some extent.
Saying that she sighed a bit as a bigger wave washed over the two of them. "My hair was just dried up..." However, what caused her to blink was a Kaiju, emerging from the water- it must´ve caused the wave,but what irritated her was the size. The grey-blueish beast wasn`t much bigger than a human, in fact, it was a bit shorter than Striker.
It trampled towards them, and Gipsy got up on her feet.
It moved- clumsily, towards her, roaring fairly quiet.
"I AM THE GREAT KNIFEHEAD, FEAR ME AND MY POW-"
Hearing the Kaiju talk, Gipsy finally snapped and rocket-punched the creature back into the ocean.
"Damn cosplayers. They`re not making our job easier."

She shouldn`t have done that- upon hitting the water, at least twenty more emerged from the water, angry, and charging at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:49 am

"Were all the Mark IIIs this weird? We're in the middle of a war and you're fantasizing about intercourse? Hmpf," Striker huffed, a little disgusted with the thought. She'd never put any thought into that sort of thing. Her only goal was to maintain a status as the top Jeager in service, there simply wasn't any time for distracting romantic activities. It was yet another mindset she shared with the younger Hensen pilot. Striker didn't react as the "Knifehead" appeared from the surf. Even Gipsy should be able to handle this one. However, as soon as she was finished with the first, an entire group of them appeared. Striker sighed and pushed out her chest a bit, the armor panels shifting to reveal her missile launching system. With a dull thump, six mini rockets flew from the weapon and spiraled through the air before impacting with the recently arrived Kaiju, reducing their number by more than half. "Such a pain."
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:08 pm

"Where the heck are those helicopters?!" Gipsy shouted, stabbing the Kaiju with her swords one by one, rushing left and right to reach for her targets.
Eventually, after just ten minutes, they`d painted the sea cyan blue and had a whole lot of bodies around, but no helicopters. Wierdly enough, while the first one was clearly an impostor, the others seemed like the real deal- some of them even fought back.
"You think those were babies? Seemed like them- or they developed a new swarm breed of Kaiju." Gipsy asked her partner, gasping a bit for air. "Pentecost will want to hear about this.. ...damn, i can´t get a connection. I bet there´s water in my radio systems thanks to that diving trip."

A distant roar caught her sensors, and Gipsy turned to face four heavy carrier helicopters- two for both of them. A sigh of relief escaped her, quiet, but audiable... for once she was tired of fighting. Some maintance, a shower, and a nice nap/standby session, then she`d be as good as new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Striker saw no need to really get involved in mopping up the remainder of the kaiju. Those that hadn't been blown away by her missile barrage would be easy pickings even for Gipsy. Instead, the Australian jeager slowly stood and rubbed the back of her neck. Her stabilizing "wings" shifted and adjusted themselves slightly to hold her weight evenly as Gipsy finished her little exercise. "They said only one kaiju came through the rift this time and the next arrival isn't due for a while. They must have been dormant babies inside the big one we took down earlier," Seeing the arrival of their choppers, Striker smirked. She was in need of a little attention. Bursting forth using her impressive acceleration, Striker pushed off the beach to take into the air. Using Gipsy as a stepping stone, Striker's foot briefly touched down on the American's shoulder before jumping off it to latch onto the tow cables hanging from the helicopters. Normally, the choppers would simply descend so the jeagers could attach themselves normally, but the Australian couldn't resist showing off a little. "That's what you get for relying on Bluetooth!"
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Being used as stepping stone, Gipsy`s head was nudged downwards a bit, which made her rub her antennas a bit after Striker had left her.
"Ow. Meanie."
Huffing a bit, she got up to the beach and using a rocket assisted jump, she hung onto the cables as well, attaching herself to them for a quick withdrawal.

----------------

As that eventful day was nearing an end, the Rangers and Jaegers shared a few stories about the day before heading to bed, or to their pods, respectively. Curiously though, Striker was nowhere to be seen for either... in fact she took off on her own after they had arrived, making Gipsy wonder what was up with her.
After searching half the Shatterdome, she finally discovered a bit of light coming from the kitchen... the kitchen? Was Mako snacking again in the middle of the night?
She couldn`t resist a peek... and, woah, jackpot. Those butterfly-shaped acclerators belonged to only one Jaeger and one only.
Striker was there, in the kitchen... they didn´t have to eat- their power cores took care of all that, although some Jaegers of earlier make and model could in fact eat solid matter. Which is what made Gipsy wonder- Striker was a brand new Mark 5, she shouldn´t have that function. What was she doing here?
Grinning to herself, using her barefoot mode, she sneaked inside, licked her lips, and tackled her from behind, her arms wrapping around the robot girl`s waist to catch her in surprise.
"Boo!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:57 pm

She heard Gipsy's approach of course. Those large horns present on her headpiece were for more than show, granting her top of the line communications ability and an impressive sense of hearing. Still, she played along as if she didn't realize Gipsy was sneaking up on her. Finally moving at the last moment, Striker wrapped an arm around the American's neck as she was hugged. Tightening the headlock a bit to keep the Mark 3 from running off, Striker's left eyebrow twitched a little. "Hey now! What did I say about not messing up my paint job?" she said, brandishing a large wooden spoon in Gipsy's face. Oddly enough, the cooking tool was covered in chocolate frosting, as was the apron Striker was currently wearing. On the counter sat a somewhat deformed creation that was meant to be a cake. It had yet to be frosted.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 pm

"Eeep!" Caught on sight, Gipsy did feel a bit guilty to be honest, but she didn´t have midriff armor, so Striker was just a jerk this time. And a meanie.
"Damnit, you caught me afterall, huh... Whats that? It looks.... dead."
Despite what she learned about food from the humans, Gipsy couldn´t resist poking it- though in contrary to her claim, the thing TWITCHED when she poked it, so... it wasn´t all that dead yet.
"Oh man. I didn`t know you could eat, Striker, but i sure as all things didn´t know you liked your Kaiju´s raw." She teased, grinning up to her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Frowning, Striker casually smacked Gipsy on the forehead with the chocolate covered spoon and released her. No sooner had she let go, the "cake" on the counter twitched and squirmed again. Yelping despite her training, Striker began viciously beating it down using the wooden spoon as a blunt weapon. When the cake finally stopped moving, she gave it an extra smack to be safe and went back to coating it in chocolate. "It...was supposed to be a cake. I'm trying to do something nice alright!" she said, almost yelling. She wasn't angry at Gipsy, simply frustrated that the one time she was honestly trying to do something nice for another jeager for the sake of being nice, she'd failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Not as much taken aback by her yelling but by her words, Gipsy stumbled back and blinked.
"Huh? Being nice...? ....oh man, you don´t say- you´re making it for Cherno, aren´t ya? :3"
Cherno Alpha, the oldest Jaeger in the fleet, was gonna celebrate her birthday tomorrow... but she never would have thought that Striker Eureka would be the type of Jaeger to contribute to such an event.
She obviously didn´t do it often, or else she would be doing a much better job at it. Gipsy didn´t know any better either, but the prospect of Striker actually caring for someone, even just a little bit, was heartwarming enough for her to come to a decision.
"Saaaay~" She begun, leaning over Striker`s left shoulder with a smirk. "How about i`ll help you? I`ve got a present for Cherno myself, but it looks like you could need a hand here, Eureka."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Grumbling darkly, the idea of needing to ask for assistance in anything was humiliating for the Australian but she was getting nowhere fast and this needed to be done by the morning. Sighing, Striker closed her eyes and handed over the spoon. "Fine, do as you like Gipsy." Averting her eyes, Striker stepped back out of the way so that Gipsy would have room to work. "And thank you," she added quickly, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Grinning, Gipsy Danger ruffled through Striker`s hair and took off to the nearest drawer to look for something, without a word of warning.
"Now, where is it.... hm.... i`m sure it was here somewhere..."
Coming across a set of aprons, she didn´t even blink before taking one. She then flung a chef`s hat at Striker, just for the heck of it.
"Here, put that one on- we`re real skilled people, right? So we`re gonna do this like professionals.. where is that damn cookbook!"
Getting on her fours, Gipsy stuck her whole upper body into one of the lower cupboards, leaving her rump exposed in a rather embarressing manner as it swayed left and right while she violently searched for the cookbook Alexis left behind. "Hold on, i got it in a minute..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Smacking her empty hand against her forehead, Striker hopped up on the counter and sat there waiting for Dipsy to finish making a fool of herself. She couldn't believe this was the jeager that was going to help her. Why couldn't it have been Crimson Typhoon, with three arms a cake should have been child's play. But no, she was stuck with the American bim-gack! Striker shifted sharply as a chef's hat was flung at her. Catching it easily enough, she grumbled some more while examining it. "If I put this on will you hurry up already? You're slower than dial-up."
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:42 pm

"FOUND IT!" Gipsy proclaimed loudly, then hit her head a second later, visibly denting the sink. "Ow... anyway, i found the cookbook!"
Coming out of the cupboard again, she beamed brightly and put on an apron herself, before flipping through the book. "Now then, K.... Koala steak? Nah. Kangaroo Parfrait? ....nope, though that sounds interesting. Kanopee-surprise? ...I don`t even wanna know..."
Reading through the book out loud, she grinned the entire time like a happy child, one step away from bouncing around the walls in glee. Finally, she got to the point they were interested in.
"Kaiju cake! There it is! Lets see.... 'Kaiju are not edible, you fucking dipshit. They have poison for blood and their drained flesh is as hard as concrete. If you still want to make a cake out of them, follow these simple instructions....'" A grin spread across her face. "Okay, first we`ll need a bowl... of some sort. And Vodka."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Her feet dangling over the edge of the counter, Striker rolled her eyes at Gipsy's antics. "I already did all that you Zune. I didn't start having trouble until it came time to bake the stupid thing," she said with a huff, crossing her arms underneath her breastplate. "The stupid cake won't go in the stupid oven. Flip ahead a few pages, Gipsy." Striker said, eyeing the cake cautiously. Every time that she'd tried to bake it, the food had rebelled against her and thrown itself out of the oven, leaving it in its currently awkwardly uncooked state.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Gipsy blinked, her train of thought derailed and crashed into a wall. "So we´re really just going to bake this thing? Is that what a Kaiju cake is supposed to look like...? Okay, fine."
Well, that would be an easy solution- if it won`t go in the oven, it won`t be baked in the oven, but outside. Gipsy`s nulcear reactor could deep fry a category 4 Kaiju, it was sure to make a nice oven, too.
"Alright, if this thing is protesting against being baked, i suppose we`ll have to bake it outside of the oven... but.... there`s something i was just wondering about, Striker...."
Gipsy looked at her with bog, innocent puppydog eyes that even Hercules`s dog Max couldn`t pull off even if he tried.
"Why do you... want to do this for Cherno? I mean, you never got me anything for my birthday... is she... special to you, in any way...?"
Gipsy ignored how the Shatterdome recieved a pink hue and how large bubbles, appeared out of nowhere. If this was going to be a shojo moment, then so be it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Blinking at the question, Striker recrossed her arms over her chest plating and scoffed loudly. Turning her gaze away from Gipsy, the Australian crossed one of her legs over the other, her face a mask of slightly annoyed disinterest to hide her slight blush of embarrassment. Honestly, what was wrong with this American's programming? She was a damn Jeager, not a puppy, and she should be acting like it. "D-don't be foolish. She's a fellow jeager, nothing more. I just..." Striker Eureka sighed and finally gave up the act. "A few days ago I made her cry alright? I criticized the Mark 1 series for being obsolete and she ran off in tears. I'm just trying to make things right. So enough with the interrogation!" she said, raising her voice as her armor plating shifted to make her appear even larger than she already was.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Gispy merely smiled brightly in return and nodded, crossing her arms behind her back.
"Okay, got it~ I suppose there`s a kind side to you yet, Striker."
What she didn´t say was that this answer made her feel relieved and glad, somehow she really didn´t want Striker to have feelings for another Jaeger... she didn´t know why, it just happened to be this way.
With that said, she gestured Striker to step back a bit, before reversing her nuclear turbine and firing a superheated burst of plasma at the bowl with the cake inside it- while the bowl didn`t hold up too well, the silicium based cake inside t slowly baked, turning from grey to a rusty brown, until Gipsy stopped and smiled back at her Australian friend.
"There, its done. ...i´ll hide the bowl later, Mako might get mad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Looking at the cake, Striker wasn't entirely sure that it looked much more appetizing but at the very least it was no longer moving on its own. With some frosting and candles it might even look good. She did have to give Gipsy her credit, she'd been a real help with this project and maybe her constantly upbeat, bubbly attitude wasn't soooo bad. Hopping down from the counter, Striker actually returned an honest smile for once. "Thank you for the help Gipsy," she said as the hallway light suddenly snapped on. Turning her gaze to the doorway, Striker gulped a bit at the recently arrived Ranger, none other than Chuck Hansen of her own team. The Australian ace looked over the two Jeagers with a kind of confused curiosity.

"Oye Striker, what are ya doing up so late with a has been like this? We've got a performance evaluation coming up ya know." Hansen said, stiffling a yawn.

Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:35 pm

A gasp escaped her as she saw Striker smile- possibly for the first time in a while, if not for the first time since she´s met the Jaeger. Holy christ did she look good with a smile on her face... of course, before she could say anything else, she turned to go away, and Gipsy was stuck in the kitchen, her turbine still overheated and cooling down...geez, that wasn`t the only thing that was overheating. Why´d she have to smile like that, into her direction? She could´ve just waved it off like always... or was it something special..? Did she mean anything by that?

Before she knew it, someone entered the room- Chuck Hansen, one of Striker`s partners. A good looking, impulsive young man, and someone who Striker liked and respected, in her own way. In this moment, a wierd thought entered her head, and she thought about it for a moment-
What if they weren`t just partners, but something more? Striker did seem somewhat turned down by the aspect of Jaegers dating Jaegers. By the time she could speak up, a minute passed.
"G-good morning, Ranger Hansen, i was.. just about to look for my team." She didn´t know why she stuttered, there was nothing wrong with her system, still she was really put off.. and somewhat irritated by this whole thing. Would Mako and Raleigh even be up at this hour? Who cared. This was getting awkward, and she`d take any way around making it even more awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Nodding at Chuck, Striker instinctively straightened her posture. The bonds between a Jeager and their Rangers was a powerful thing. Her fighting techniques were created through analysis of the Hansens, her personality was the result of their shared experiences in the drift. In a weird way, Hercules and Chuck were almost her fathers. Calming herself, Striker's wing stabilizers returned to a relaxed position and she finally responded. "Yes Chuck, I remember. You see, I was trying to figure out a cake recipe and Gipsy Danger was nice enough to help me," she said, sending a quick glance at Gipsy who was clearly uncomfortable by Chuck's sudden appearance. It was meant to be a comforting look. Striker was well aware that while she thought she was simply the best Jeager, Chuck went a step further with that line of thinking and believed none of the others were worthy of being Jeagers.

"Oh come off it, Striker. You still on about that spat with the Russian? You've got nothin to apol-gack!" Chuck was cut off as a firm hand reached in from around the doorway and grabbed him by the back of his collar. Gripping him tightly, the mysterious hand hauled him out of the kitchen as a smack and grunt of pain was heard out of sight. A moment later, Herc Hansen himself leaned into the room, his face rather serious. "Don't pay the boy any mind, Striker. It's good ya learn to apologize. Heaven knows nobody's perfect," the veteran Hunter said, disappearing briefly to give Chuck a swift kick in the ass. "Oh, and thank you Gipsy. Tell your team I said hello," was all he said before the Australian departed with his son in tow.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Gipsy briefly smiled as she saw the interaction of father and son, a heavenly pair, before they left off. They were sure taking the whole violence thing to heart with their domnestic abuse.
Saying this though, she remembered what she was going to do.. two steps out of the kitchen, and Gipsy came across a short, black haired japanese girl with blue accents on her hair, clutching a clipchart in one arm and rubbing her eyes with the other. Seeing Gispy though, she quickly stopped doing so and the Jaeger could swear the girl was blushing for a second, being seen in such an embarressing moment.
"Good morning, Gipsy Danger." Mako said, bowing a bit. Gipsy didn`t know why she always referred to her by her full name, but with some of the quirks the other pilots had, this was really no issue at all.
"Morning, Mako." She smiled a bit, nodding her head- she couldn´t possibly bow like she did, the last time she tried their heads bonked together and Mako nearly passed out from the impact. "Do i get a performance check like Striker too?"
Mako frowned a bit, her gaze lowering. "No. I wish that was the case, but- Marshall Pentecost wants our team to disembark in ten minutes. We`ll be fighting a Category 4 Kaiju heading for Hong Kong- Crimson Typhoon is already up and running, and they´ll be leaving with us."
Gipsy´s heart, if she had one, sank, and she shivered a bit.
"Aren´t those the really big ones?"
A nod, and a brief, concerned glance were the answer.
"...if thats what Pentecost decided on, then i´ll get ready this instant. What about Raleigh?"
The faintest hint of a smile curled her lips.
"I`ll wake him up, don´t worry. You just get a quick check up and get your weapons loaded."
The Jaeger nodded and quickly went through the hall, her heavy body making a few stomps that shook Mako´s body. Mako herself on the other hand briefly glanced into the room, at the... so called cake, smiled and left to reach the cabin of her partner, Raleigh Becket, who was still sleeping, presumably. A gentle knock on the thick steel door echoed through the hallway as her tiny fist impacted the metal.

(We could skip ahead as far as you like... i`d love some Raleigh and Mako interaction, but you could go ahead and do some stuff with Striker and Cherno, i could play her.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:18 pm

OOC: SEVERAL HOURS LATER IN THE JEAGER HANGER

This was stupid. Absolutely, ridiculous. Why had she agreed to this? Why was she even putting up with all of this nonsense when she could be training!? Striker sighed, hunkered down under a large tarp on one side of the Jeager hanger bay. She'd already taken her performance evaluation test earlier that morning and passed with flying colors. Currently, she was lying in wait for the Russian Jeager to return from her examinations to surprise her. Personally, Striker had just wanted to sit out in the open and wait for her but of course it couldn't be that easy. The other individuals currently hiding had forced her to join in on this stupid surprise idea. The Australian sighed, maybe being nice was more work than it was worth.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:31 pm

After Coyote Tango had explained Cherno for seven and a half minutes why they put candles on the cake and why she was supposed to blow them out, and refrained her from doing so with her fists, the bulky robot blew out the fifteen candles on the cake and Crimson Typoons Shurikens got working on cutting it up- they were made for cutting Kaiju, and not many knives in the world could cut through roasted silicium.
Cherno then took a bite and chewed.

"......" The russian said nothing, chewing it for a while as everyone was quietly hoping it wasn´t poisonous. The humans were still afraid to try.
"... Borschtsch would be better, but this is a good cake." She finally admitted, another perfectly angled slice of cake finding its way onto her plate. Due to its consistancy, the slices were not just in perfect 16 degree angles, but they were also razor sharp.

Tango exhaled audiably, and Crimson giggled a little- while some eyed the two new arrivals, Mako and Raleigh, both still wearing their Drive suits, minus the helmets and spinal attachments. While Mako was holding a clipchart and Raleigh was holding a small present wrapped in red, behind their backs, they were holding hands. Not because of their deep, near intimate friendship, but because a friend that was delivered to the garage immidiently.... in pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum   Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum Empty

Back to top Go down

Those Dumbbots wouldn`t know a blue hedgehog if it bit them on the bum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Beachside Hotel-
Jump to: