Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Chien Ivre

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Le Chien Ivre Empty
PostSubject: Le Chien Ivre   Le Chien Ivre EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:55 pm

Le Chien Ivre Paddy-s-irish-pub

Tables and booths are lining the walls and the interior of the bar. A pool table sits in the far North-East corner with several pool cues on a rack to the side. A small kitchen is in the back for food. Drink making equipment and liquor are behind the bar.
Back to top Go down

Le Chien Ivre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Chien Ivre   Le Chien Ivre EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Reese walked into the bar after a long flight to France. For years he had been working for V.W.A.T without so much as taking one vacation day. Well, now it was time to take that vacation. What with the recent influx of prisoner deaths and the mailing of that psycho to Japan. Reese finally felt that things had settled down enough for him to take a small break. So what better place to visit than France? Well in truth; Reese probably could have chose a better place to vacation. But never having done it before he chose this place mainly because it was supposed to be beautiful or some such thing. Ah well, what did he care right now. The only thing that concerned him was getting a drink. Then maybe doing nothing for a while.

(OOC) Gonna say Reese pulled some strings at customs and has his weapons concealed on him. Any arguments and I don't mind taking this back.
Back to top Go down

Le Chien Ivre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Chien Ivre   Le Chien Ivre EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:43 pm

(OOC) Not sure why you need weapons in the bar. They're rude.

It was a slow night at the bar. Four customers were spread out around the room, none of them regulars and only two of them a party. No one was very rowdy or even fun for some strange reason; it was like everyone just got bad news and decided to descend on the bar in an attempt to drown their sorrows.

Someone new walked in not long after she thought all this. He wasn't a regular, either, but a customer was a customer. Maybe he'd turn out to be some circus clown and it would brighten everyone's seemingly depressed mood. That was a rather silly thing to expect, though. "Welcome to Le Chien Ivre," she greeted in a her accented French and a flourish of her hand towards a bar stool. "What would you to start with?"
Back to top Go down

Le Chien Ivre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Chien Ivre   Le Chien Ivre EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:05 pm

(OOC Rude; yes. But I'm not entirely sure you won't surprise me with a vampire attack or something.)

Reese smiled at the friendly worker and nodded his head in greeting. He made his way over to the bar and sat in the stool, he turned to her and said.

"I'm sorry, But I don't speak French, really at all. Do you know any English by chance?."

Reese was looking forward to tonight. This was his time to not only relax his in his work. But he also imagined it would be fun to relax his mind a bit. Maybe dumb things down and do a good many stupid things before his vacation was up.
Back to top Go down

Le Chien Ivre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Chien Ivre   Le Chien Ivre EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:29 pm

She placed her hand to her mouth and giggled slightly. He must be a tourist, she thought. "I'm sorry, sweetie. What would you like to drink?" Like always, the clicks in her accent resounded through the short speech. It probably wasn't what he was expecting - a South African accent in France. From his voice, she assumed he was American. "What brings you to town?" she asked, trying to make conversation with the traveler.
Back to top Go down

Le Chien Ivre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Chien Ivre   Le Chien Ivre EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am

Reese smiled at her not used to the happy and inviting nature of this woman. Having rarely left V.W.A.T's base. Where things were considerably less joyful to experience. He responded to her first question with.

"I'll take whatever you think would be a good drink for tonight."

Then answered her second question with.

"And I suppose that, I've come to visit the beautiful sites of France. So far, I am not disappointed."

Smiling at her still he decided to ask her a question.

"So how about you? I can tell your not from around here. What brings you over to France?"

Back to top Go down

Le Chien Ivre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Chien Ivre   Le Chien Ivre EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:58 am

He didn't seem like much of a drinker. If that was the case, anything with too much alcohol might not be to his liking. Start slow and see where the night takes him, she thought. "You look like a beer guy, if you ask me." Searching through a cooler behind the counter, she fished out a cold bottle, grabbing an opener to pop off the cap.

Placing a thin napkin in front of the man, she sat the drink on top of it for him. Her feminine whiles must be stronger than she thought, since it sounded like he was already trying to flirt with her (they'd usually need a drink or two before that started). She smiled at it, giving a small chuckle before he asked another question. "I'd always liked France, so I decided to move here when I left home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Le Chien Ivre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Chien Ivre   Le Chien Ivre Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Chien Ivre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Other Countries :: France-
Jump to: