Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plot Idea

Go down 
+3
Edward McFinn
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Integra F. W. Hellsing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Ladies, and Gents of the forum Chad has submitted a plot idea, and would like to get reactions as well as feedback. Please post below what you think. Nothing is official this is just to get feedback on what everyone thinks.

Also please don't forget to apply for staff if you wish to try out. Thank you.

Plot: 318 years ago, a powerful Category A Vampire by the name of Raphael Le Rouge, a French Lord turned Vampire, rose to power and built an army of Vampires with the intent to bring the world under the control of the Vampire race, using his top generals known collectively as the Blood Court to maintain order. However, before he could put his plan into motion, the Vatican dispatched some of their strongest men to dispatch him and his army. Raphaels army was decimated by the priests, though only one remained. Raphael and the Priest faced each other in combat, but neither one of them could best the other. In the end, Raphael was sealed inside of his own coffin which could not be opened by the supernatural. To ensure that no one could awaken him, the coffin was dropped into the Atlantic Ocean.

Now, centuries later, he has been all, but forgotten by the modern Vampire Hunting Organizations. With modern submersible technology making it easier for Humans to go deeper into the oceans than ever before, it is only a matter of time before a curious diver discovers him by accident, and awakens him from his centuries long slumber, and renew his quest for Vampire dominance.
Back to top Go down

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:23 pm

I don't quite get that. Too many plot holes for me, IMHO. Why not drop him somewhere that would be impossible to be reached, like a Volcano to burn through his Coffin, or an Iscariot warehouse?
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:48 pm

I like it actually. It gives both Iscariot and Hellsing an enemy to fight and gets things rolling here.
Back to top Go down

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:39 pm

You know my opinion. Plotholes the size o new jersy and easyily exploited problems.
Back to top Go down

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:24 pm

I'm a little tired of plots which can be summed up with: Ancient vampire turns up to wreck shit. Now everyone gangrush him until he stops moving and someone gets a slaughter point.
Back to top Go down
Edward McFinn
Novice
Novice
Edward McFinn

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Alright, so switching away from my proposed plot, we still have to deal with the fact that a frigging plane crashed into Hellsing Manor. Now, Hellsing has no idea who did it, and quite frankly, there isn't really any way to tell who did it. So looking at that fact, we could base a plot around this incident. So lets all brainstorm here to see what we can come up with. Put Millennium and Iscariot to the side for now, they arn't going to be the antagonists of this plot, otherwise it'd be the same as any other plot where either of those two are the antagonists. We need an original antagonist, said person needs a motivation to attack Hellsing, etc. What can we all come up with? Brainstorming session, ready, GO!
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Say, we utilize the masked magician from plots long passed? The ??? person? (I'll pretend they're a male here, but they could be male or female.)

Think about it. He spices up things in Mexico to draw attention, then, he attacks Hellsing to weaken their operations in Britain. He then utilizes a small group of vampires to begin taking over parts of the underground, weapons manufacturing, etc. Eventually, he'll be akin to a mafia boss. An Undead Mafia Boss of Wizardry. Then, he can be the Al Capone of Vampirism, drugs, guns, booze, and other things.

Said person could be a vampire or not, and maybe someone with a history relating to the Canon characters, or maybe just none at all! They could be a bloodthirsty greedy bastard like the typical villain, or have other motives. Maybe one of their relatives was killed by a member of Hellsing, either by accident or due to other reasons.

They could be doing it for money, and just need Hellsing out of the way to allow them to utilize supernatural forces to further their goals.

Also, they could eventually plan to shove Iscariot to the side, and maybe even Millennium as well. (Plot twist: They don't bother Iscariot, but fuck Millennium over if they come seeking an alliance. Lol.)

The person's final plans can vary, I'm just tossing ideas.

I dunno. Just trying to help. c:
Back to top Go down

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 pm

What I was talking about in the Chatbox seems a pretty nice plan to me. I would say that we should have an option with several miniplots and lots of different options that could be followed. None of them are mandatory and people can still do their own thing or exist outside it entirely but for people who want something to do, the option is there. Also, for the mystery person idea, I would like to see more of them. Maybe have five or six mystery individuals all working on their own possibly as a hoax that the other organizations would get blamed for. They would start fighting each other because of this and while the other groups wouldn't necessarily be the antagonists, it gives people a clear goal and since there are multiple individuals, the responsibility doesn't just fall on one or two people to get the plot going and organizations could chase after them individually or attack the same one at their leisure. This would be in addition to anything else that we could think up.

EDIT: And maybe we could take a similar mission sort of approach with this miniplots thing and award extra slaughter points for all those still alive upon its completion.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:00 pm

I actually don't mind that idea. Though I do have suggestion, if I may. Now, going with the idea of having multiple mystery people, what if we had a central antagonist behind it all? So say his goal would be to eliminate the organizations for some unknown reason(this would be something people could come up with.), and so he sends these mystery people out into the world with only the goal of getting the organizations to fight amongst themselves to topple them. This central guy doesn't give them orders or anything, he just says "This is your ultimate goal, do as you please to get there." And then each of these mystery guy has a piece of the puzzle on him, a clue to where this central guy is. And the only way to figure out where he is, and by extension who he is, they have to catch and most likely kill the mystery guys. I have the perfect antagonist character waiting in the wing we could use for this role. All i'd have to do is mold him to fit with the plotline that people have discussed and collaborated on. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Darius Cerva
Rookie
Rookie
Darius Cerva

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm going to go ahead and speak my mind here, and say that if this were to take place after the plot of the canon OVA series, there is a strong possibility of military backlash from all around the world. The government, now fully aware of a greater threat than a neighboring country, may feel the need to quash the so called murderers out of their comfortable lives to ensure nothing ever happens. In theory, all governments may work together to create a form of national security to kill all threats. This will most likely include the hellsing organization, seeing how they are had boring a VERY large threat in their basement. In the end, not only would there be a government resistance, out to get the members of hellsing, but other vampires and vampire clans working together to become a dominant race over the rest of humanity.
To sum it all up: hellsing vs. government attacks vs. undead resistance
SOOOO.... The plot will include all sections of our forum, from those who don't belong to a faction and those who do. The human factions like the Vatican and VWAT will end up working as a form of vampire hunter, whilst those who are not human will be forced to play more carefully, AND perhaps work against the worlds that once held their humanity.
No good guys or bad guys in this one, so nobody is as evil as the major... Except politicians.
Back to top Go down

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:45 pm

The problem with that is that the queen is usually very supportive of Hellsing. About the only way I could see it working is a terroristic plot or something. How about we fuse some of these ideas and write out a few guidelines for this. Assuming everyone likes the miniplots idea, here's what I think would be good for plot(s):

After the more recent events involving the Illuminati, the Knights and supernatural evens, the U.N. declares a state of emergency treating the recent vampire attacks as an elaborate military hoax. VWAT, now without leadership, has become dissident without leadership and has internal power struggles while fighting amongst each other. Meanwhile, several mysterious individuals use this state of emergency to carry out their own agendas under the ruse of supernatural events thereby leaving the canon organizations to blame for all of it.

Some of this is guesswork on the part of VWAt but i'm more than happy to accept input on it. Let's start trying to building on these ideas and merge them so we can get something for everyone to vote on. I would appreciate everyone's input as always and thank you for your participation.
Back to top Go down

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:18 am

Alright kiddies. I have read through all of your suggestions that I have heard of thus far and tried to incorporate everything. If there's something you wanna add, now's the time to tell us. I'd like to get this wrapped up and start getting this forum going again. Mato, I even tried to work in your North Korea idea and I hope you'll be pleased. I'd like all of the forum to weigh in on this please so we can make sure everything is perfect. The idea behind it is that there's several things going on so that everyone has a choice of what they wanna do. Particularly, I would like to hear from Iscariot members what they wanna do since Enrico is consumed by personal matters at the moment. Here's the proposed plot:

After the more recent events involving the Illuminati, the Knights and supernatural events, the U.N. and the declare a state of national emergency treating the recent vampire attacks as an elaborate military hoax. Their member nations vote unanimously for removal of funds and support from all private sectors in favor of a government controlled force. In preparation for an imminent Third World War, politicians have their fingers hovering over the nuclear launch button in response to increasing threats from North Korea. Without funding from their governments, the canon organizations clamor to keep unity and resolve what could soon be a worldwide catastrophe.

Millennium, in the midst of an war on Bismarck and several smaller plans within its surviving members, has whispers of a plot regarding a royal kidnapping and assassination. Their Major tries to unify their scattered forces to further incite this World War. Hoping to ignite the powder keg, he launches separate attacks against the other already struggling organizations while launching a secret expeditionary force in an attempt to kidnap the crown and gain access to their nuclear weapons.

VWAT, now without leadership, has disbanded and become dissident with no recognizable leadership and has internal power struggles while fighting amongst each other and going their own separate ways. Meanwhile, anonymous individuals use this state of emergency to carry out their own agendas under the ruse of supernatural events thereby leaving the canon organizations to blame for all of it.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:38 am

Sounds interesting. And what's better is that I have a role in three factions. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Idea   Plot Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot Idea
Page 1 of 1