Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horror: Demon :warning gore and swearing:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Horror: Demon :warning gore and swearing: Empty
PostSubject: Horror: Demon :warning gore and swearing:   Horror: Demon :warning gore and swearing: EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Six police officers wondered a forest at night looking for a certain church that was supposed to hold some important information about a certain gang that was causing mayhem in several parts of the country, Aaaahhhhh how long are we gonna keep lookin ? a young officer asked as he yawned and looked at one of the older officers As long as it takes, god you are lazy as hell. A few chuckles were heard Oy oy you girls gossiping again ? one of the female officers glared at the younger one No! we are just wondering how we aren't sleepy at all but you are tired as hell Charles the young officer just shrugged Maybe its because I was workin in the mornin and only got four hours sleep cause two people were doing something they shouldn't Charles glanced at the girls who looked a little surprised and just went quite, the older officer just sighed Bloody kids he noticed something Ah the church!.

The officers stood at the front of the church Charles took off his hat revealing his scruffy short hair Aboot blood time he looked behind him seeing the other officer, who was shy Come on come on whats wrong you only get shy when somethings wrong Charles asked optimistically trying to get his friend to talk. T..this place its a bit.. a loud creaking noise was hared as Charles suddenly turned around and backed off a bit, Big wuss the girls opened the door, a cold wind blew out and sent a shiver down all of the officers spines, something in Charles head was screaming ''GET AWAY HELL IS IN THAT PLACE'' he had a hunch his friend had the same feeling, so he got his .45 out Okay I see something I'm shooting all the other officers got there weapons out too as they cautiously entered the church.

The girls were first to enter the church and the guys followed behind I swear hes lookin Sash Sash chuckled He'd be crazy not to Charles whistled Okay girls we can hea. a creaking noise made all the officers jump as the aimed there guns at the alter, the atmosphere in the church suddenly changed, it was like when they opened the door, something told them to run..but before they could a howl was heard and then the older officer's head was completely ripped off within seconds.
Charles looked on in horror as he saw the mans head bust open before his eyes WHAT THE he stumbled back knocking into his friend GET OUT NOW the doors closed on them as Charles spoke, one of the female officers head suddenly was ripped apart in a similar fashion as the older officers FUCK THIS Charles ran to the door and kicked, the door was old and just broke down OUT NOW the other officers didn't need told they ran out as Charles stood there looking at a shadow.

The shadow began to move it became a big hulking creature with eyes like fire and its body was changing shapes, it seemed to grin as it sped past Charles, who aimed his .45 and fired a full clip at the shadow, it merely laughed as it absorbed the bullets, Charles eye's were filled with fear W..what the fuck..is that the words barely escaped his mouth as the shadow seemingly vanished, he slumped to his knees as his friend called his name, but he couldn't hear all he could see was the shadows eyes, those eyes like fire..and hunger.
Sash walked over to Charles and gave him a big slap across the face OKAY YOU IDIOT SNAP OUT OF IT Charles jaw felt like it would fall off, as he rubbed his cheek I'm..o..okay he stood up W...we can't radio in there's no signal Charles nodded as he walked other to the others Okay lets get out of here...

As the four walked through the forest they had there guns at the ready, there was a monster here, a true monster there bullets would do jack shit against it, it was fast enough to rip them apart without them knowing it, it could be anything around them fuck it could be the ground they walk on. There was a howl like in the church SHIT ITS HERE/b] Charles said as his friend's head was torn off, his eyes widend [b]RRRIIIIICCCCKKKKK his eyes teared up with anger as he shouted out I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, Sash noticed something the other officer as missing CHARLES CLARE IS GONE Charles looked over shit...
The two stood back to back Okay...now what.. Sash asked I don't know Charles replied with hints of fear in his voice ..what was that thing Sash asked I don't know Charles answered again But he gripped his gun I'm gonna kill that fucking thing there was a rustling noise as the two suddenly moved, separating from there position and aiming there guns at the sorce of the noise..it was Clare..with holes in her body.

CLARE Sash ran to here, her eyes tearing up, Charles suddenly though of something, why would the shadow not kill Clare like the others ? was it full ? or was it planing something ? he went to yell 'STOP' but Clare had shot Sash through the skull, Sash feel down with a bullet wound in her head Little sheep...wound up dead...by the big bad wolf Clare's voice...was wrong..unnatural, she threw her gun away One more little sheep to go. Charles felt his body go numb as he saw Sash get shot, tears dripped down his eyes No..no NOOOO his body snapped into action as he turned and ran, he didn't know where to, he just ran, away from the monster, away from Sash dead body, towards the darkness the forest where he would die.

It had been several minutes since he began to run, he stopped out of breath as he lay against a tree, slumping downwards, breathing heavily, he heard his heart beat so loud, adrenaline had gave him the stamina to run so long and his legs hurt like hell, like they would fall off. A mist the pain of his legs, and the pain in his chest that he was now feeling he began to laugh, weakly at first then laugh harder FUCK THIS SHIT he roared out WHY DIDN'T YOU END IT YOU FUCKING MONSTER WHY ? he felt tears dripped down his cheeks, he didn't think he had anymore tears you fucking monster COME AT ME he said as he stood up with arms out, he held his gun with both hands IF I DIE AT LEAST I WILL GO TAKING YOU WITH ME COME LETS GO TO HELL.
Clar..no the demon appeared grinning insanely Ah the little sheep wants to fight ? I hope you put up much more of a fight than this one it began to chuckle as Charles shoot it in the head, it fell back wards blood pouring out the bullet wound, and forming into the creature Aww that was adorable you killed her Charles fired more bullets at its body and the demon laughed What can't take a joke ? it said as it arose Those eyes refuse to die, good I like your eyes I think I'll eat them after I'm done it laughed harder as it noticed the full moon.

Charles dropped the gun, it was out of bullets now he had more clips but..they were useless in these last moments of his life he was useless, he stood helplessly as his friends died, as he was powerless to kill the monster, the demon saw his eyes and it couldn't help its self it tore his heart out, Oh my I did it again, when ever I see true dis spare I can't help my self it laughed as it turned its back on Charles life less body, blood pouring out where his heart used to be his eyes slowly closing, and the moon seeing him off to sleep for eternity.
The demon stopped as it felt his heart still beating What!? it's eyes widened in realization NO HIM ? WHY DIDN'T I SEE IT Charles body was gone, the demon's eyes showed its fear, Well look at that Charles held the demons arm that held his heat God has forsaken me, the devil rejected me he grinned Oh who am I kidding I don't believe in that shit the demon screamed out in pain, Oh come now its late to do that isn't it ? he put his heart back where it should be then his body healed it self, I already ripped off yer arm he smacked the demon across the face with the arm.

The demon smacked onto the ground and began to crawl away NO NO NO HOW COULD YOU BE A 'FORSAKEN DEVIL' Charles just shrugged I don't know I died then I came back..you know Satan is a very cold person for living in hell he said I wasn't allowed I already been there of course thats was after I was kicked out of heaven for being too evil..but to be honest he the threw the arm away This is the most 'evil' I have ever been he stared to laugh, as he slowly walked towards the crawling demon N no how could you no NOO the demon left Clare's body and went into its shadow form but died due to Charles ripping of its head.

Charles woke up screaming, he looked round and saw the forest ..what.. he patted his chest and felt ripped cloth, and then looked down seeing a hole in his clothes but not him self, and then he saw Clare's body, No...no... he began to cry again as he stood up There all... he heard noises, it was people he had to go to the it might be the police looking for him..but he remembered the night before what he became, and he ran into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Horror: Demon :warning gore and swearing: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror: Demon :warning gore and swearing:   Horror: Demon :warning gore and swearing: EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 am

It has been three weeks since the brutal murder of the six police officers and there has been no advancements in the case due to lack of deviance, the body of Charles MclCark has still not been found the television was turned off as a young woman stretched her arms as she sat on her couch Ah I hope Charles is all right she stood up and walked over to a mirror and saw her long black hair in a mess AAAAHHHHHH NOOOOO she rushed to the bathroom and began to wash up. After an hour she had gotten dressed into her police uniform, as she looked at the mirror she began to try and get her confidence up I CAN DO THIS she boldly announced to her self.
She arrived at the station twenty minutes later she was five minutes early and when she walked into the station she bumped into an inspector Ahh a little Missy the man annoying said as he recognized the clumsy officer.

MY NAME IS CASANDRA she yelled at the man making a cute annoyed face, [b]I told ye before I'm ney gonna call ye by yer name till yer a right officer[b] the man with scruffy blond hair and looked like he needed a shave said as he walked out the door, [b]Why does he always do that several other men were blushing at the sight of the cute officer who making a cute face What ? she said obliviously.
OY STOP YOUR GAWKING AND GET BACK TO WORK YOUR COPS NOT HORNY TEENS a loud shouting was heard, it was a man, a terrible man who was well known before he became a cop and is the closest thing to a demon in the area.
CASANDRA GET INTO MY OFFICER before anyone could get a good look the man was gone.
Casandra took a long walk to the mans office, [i]Was I late !? OH NO I WAS LATE HES GOING TO GO METAL
as she opened the door to his office she saw several other officers, and a large man sitting at a desk he wore a suit that barely fit him, he had very short black hair and a very masculine look about him H h h h hello s s sir Casandra began to stutter the constable just sighed Sit down your not in trouble you and these officers will help out with a case he brought out a file and threw it onto the table, the four officers looked onwards and saw a picture with the name Charles next to it Charles was seen last night killing off several members of the gang, ''Limbo''.

To get a better picture of what happened lets go back to the night before, several hoodies walked into a old building that used to be a warehouse before it was conveniently went bankrupt , why is it convenient ? the warehouse just happens to have several secret getaways including an underground tunnel. As the hoodies entered they got a chill Ya feel dat ? man we need a better place they walked through the warehouse to an office Heh were gonna get a nice bonus for takin care of that rival gang as the men entered the room they saw several dead bodys all ripped in half and a clocked figure holding up a cowardly man wearing a suit. The hoodies just ran, they didn't know what they saw but they knew to run Ahh little sheep are wanting a chase a mans voice spoke But before that.
As the hoodies were at the entrance they began to panic WHAT WAS THAT? I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS SHIT as one opened the door and body feel from the ceiling it was the man in the suit Ah little sheep the hoodies looked up pissing there pants...metaphorically. They saw the clocked figure standing on the ceiling I'll give you a head start he began to laugh as the men ran out side, they scrambled to he cars leaving two behind, Ah they left you's two behind ? they turned round seeing the clocked figure slowly walked towards them Ah well you'll be able to meet again in hell suddenly the figure vanished and re appeared infront of the men ripping their heads off.

The two hoodies that were driving away in the car were laughing as they were over the speed limit but didn't care as long as that thing wasn't after them, Okay how the hell we explian this ? some dude kills off most of our drug dealers by ripping them in half ? the two stayed silent for a while, one put on the radio and looked at the rear view mirror seeing the clocked figure in the back seat, but not before a fist went through the drivers face, causing the car to crash, as the hoodie crawled out the car with several broken bones he gazed apon the man who killed off one of the lieutenants of limbo You'll live the mans spoke as the pulled away his hood And you will tell people what you saw today the hoodie saw Charles face and recognized it from tv but he was in too much pain to care about being surprised, he fainted and woke up in a hospital bed the next day, and told his story.
Back to top Go down

Horror: Demon :warning gore and swearing:
Page 1 of 1