Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takashi Kouga

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Takashi Kouga Empty
PostSubject: Takashi Kouga   Takashi Kouga EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 am

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano. all of the manga and 1-7 of the OVA

Name: Takashi Kouga, aka Mr. Sunshine

Physical appearance: Takashi Kouga D4f9444b227848d7c8fa4ce0647816711239542529_full

If there is one thing that Takashi should be faithful for, it’s that his appearance so closely matches his personality. He’s got the strawberry colored hair and red eyes of someone who’s really insane (or so he thinks). Furthermore, his body is lean and muscled, kind of like a dancer’s and he stands at 5’ 11” tall enough to be intimidating but not so tall as to just be ridiculous. Even better, his face is just made for friendly smiling, which suits Mr. Sunshine just fine.

Clothing of choice: While he doesn’t like to wear it he wears the normal priests outfit with a silver cross. Mainly because he’s Iscariot so he should dress like an Iscariot.

Weaponry of choice: The better question is what doesn’t Takashi like to use? It might be easier to list the weapons he’s mastered and the weapons he’s currently mastering.

Takashi Kouga Lance-Perspective.jpgb46a815f-9728-42b9-940e-2dfaa82c35bcLarger
2x blessed lance- two lances, each ten feet long with a foot long blade. Both lances have been heavily blessed for the slaying of the unholy.

Takashi Kouga Crossbows_Belgian_Crossbow_Pistol__DX1233_1110
Crossbow- Yep, an old-fashioned crossbow, wooden fires bolts. The bolts have nice solid silver tips, and sometimes a little…extra. (explosive bolts, holy bolts, specially designed head for punching through armor)

Takashi Kouga Katar
2x Katar- Punching daggers, heavily blessed for the slaying of the undead.

Takashi Kouga Kusarigama1
Kusarigama- Your standard kama with a chained weight attached. Ten foot long chain, ten pound weight, and a nice sharp blade on that kama. Naturally, they are all heavily blessed.

The thing to note when it comes to Takashi’s equipment, is that he doesn’t carry all this around. Generally, he’ll carry the crossbow and the katars, or the kusarigama and his lances, but not all of these at once. Well, not unless specifically ordered to do so.

Race: Regenerator

Abilities:
Traits: Regeneration (ie: maximum regeneration can take up to 8 posts for major damage such as loss of limb), enhanced strength, durability, agility, reflexes, and stamina.

Besides these Takashi is also a master of lance, crossbow, katar, and kusarigama style combat. He likes to have a variety of ways to make someone dead, and pities those who stick with only one simple method when he himself has four different ways to kill his enemies.

Organization: Iscariot

Personality: Takashi might be one of the few members of Iscariot more bloodthirsty then Anderson. However, it’s only natural for him, he wasn’t forged, created, or forced into it. Takashi is a psychopath, basically the same thing as a sociopath a psychopath’s only difference is that their insanity is natural. There is something wrong with the brain, while a sociopath has nothing wrong with their brain but comes about from circumstance and the environment. Takashi is a natural born killer.

Of course, there is far more to it than that. For one thing Mr. Sunshine is incapable of feeling most emotions. Fear, happiness, sadness, mirth, hatred, anger, all these emotions are beyond him, as is practically every other emotion humans can experience. He can feel mildly amused, seem condescending, but that’s it. He doesn’t run away because he can’t feel fear, he doesn’t go on a rampage because he doesn’t feel anger. He cares for no one because he cannot feel love.

However, this naturally brings up the question, “Then why the hell is he called Mr. Sunshine?” It’s simple really, psychopaths are natural actors. They can’t feel emotions so they feel no guilt at lying, they find no reason not to. So they can act perfectly and without remorse. In order to make himself seem more, “human” Takashi adopted a different personality then he actually has. Mainly, a bright, happy, and cheerful persona that leaves everyone wondering how someone who acts like an excited little kid could become a member of Iscariot.

For that matter, being a psychopath he has little understanding of boundaries. He understands rules, address the pope as Your Holiness, never piss of Anderson, etc. but he doesn’t understand boundaries. He’ll greet the pope in a wonderfully cheery tone, “Hey there Your Holiness!” and not realize he did anything wrong. Technically, you could almost consider him…innocent.

Now there is one last thing of worthy note regarding Mr. Sunshine, his singing. He’s a good singer and always sings a parody of “London Bridge is falling down” the words change frequently but generally they run along these lines.

No one will survive the night
Survive the night
Survive the night

No one will survive the night
My Fair Lady.

Kill them all with silver and flame
Silver and flame
Silver and flame

Kill them all with silver and flame
My Fair Lady.

Biography: Dear old Takashi was raised at Anderson’s orphanage, he wasn’t born there, but he was raised there. His parents were Japanese, as is obvious by his name, which makes his strange hair coloring and height so very odd. At any rate, his parents carried their beloved child around with them all the time, even to Italy. So one day they’re in Italy, they get killed for their money, and dear old Takashi is left alone. Well…not quite. He is sent to Anderson’s beloved orphanage, because the Vatican believes he has a certain…potential that they can make use of.

As he grew older it became quite apparent that he was…different, and not in a good way. He didn’t get along with the others, didn’t laugh, smile, didn’t cry either. He seemed to not care that he was an orphan or care about the fact that he stood out. He didn’t have emotions, so he didn’t understand the need for them, or understand situations that emotions usually played a role in. Of course, no one dared pick on him or bully him in secret, the one kid who did try that well…it wasn’t very nice.

Other than that though, there wasn’t much to complain about, he worked hard and studied. Learned a good deal of the Bible by heart, learned to read, learned proper English, he seemed almost a model student if not for that strange lack of emotion. As he grew older, it became more and more apparent that he was well suited for Iscariot, and so the boy was put into slightly…different classes. Classes on combat, classes on the supernatural, physical classes that worked him to the point of exhaustion. All to ready him, and make sure he was suited for, Iscariot.

Then the fateful day came, he was taken from the orphanage to Iscariot’s secret labs. There they worked there dark science, altering his body, his DNA, turning him into a Regenerator. That went successfully, and Takashi was ready for a “field test” against the supernatural. The mission was a simple ghoul infestation, with a vampire at its heart, in Germany. The mission went successfully, although when Takashi came back he had the strangest attitude. It was strange in that he seemed perpetually happy, like some innocent little child. His thoughts were that people found his emotionless nature strange, so he’d fake emotions to keep people at ease. Although in combat it seems to heighten how fearsome he is.

So he was successfully made a Paladin of the Iscariot Organization, and he was a pretty good one too. Although, he just couldn’t decide on a weapon, sometimes he’d use a lance, other times a crossbow, still others he’d use the katar, or the kusarigama. However, his choices were only between these four because they were the only four he wanted, four ways of killing someone was enough. As for his being psychotic, well he obeys orders, after all what else should he do? He’s got nothing else really and this Iscariot business suits him just fine.

RP sample:

Takashi walked down the empty street, the waxing, nearly full, moon hanging in the sky above him. Strapped to his back were two very long lances, at his side was an old-fashioned crossbow and a quiver of bolts. He was smiling happily, like some oblivious child on a summer’s day. The town was silent save for one thing, sounding almost like an innocent nursery rhyme, but horribly twisted.

“Separate the Flesh from Bone
Flesh from Bone
Flesh from Bone

Separate the Flesh from Bone
My Fair Lady.”

The singer was none other than Takashi himself, Paladin of Iscariot, and Regenerator. He had been sent here for the sole purpose of tracking down a vampire, and eliminating it. He was told he was doing God’s Work, that he was serving mankind. He really couldn’t care less about such things, all that mattered was finding the vampire and exterminating it. Why? Well, because it was fun, because he could, but mainly because he’d been told to. Despite his happy exterior Takashi could care less about anything and everything. He had orders, and that was all that mattered.

Next Sample

He was being attacked, how wonderful! Takashi had found his vampire and it was now bearing down on him at speed, fanged jaws agape, hands bloody from his last victim. The Iscariot didn’t care about that; all he cared about was killing the vampire, as he’d been told. The crossbow fell from his hand as he suddenly fell backwards, completely on his own. The purpose of this maneuver was to surprise the vampire and have him sail straight over Takashi’s body. Then the Iscariot would leap up, reaching behind him and pulling out one of those incredibly long lances that makes it look like he has an antenna. Then he would attack.

The attack was a very simple one, simply grip the lance tightly, right hand around the handle, left hand around the shaft itself and then rush forward straight at the vampire. The objective was quite simple, impale the vampire, of course if the creature tried to dodge Takashi would just shift his grip, and spin the lance around like a helicopter blade.

Next Sample

“How can you keep smiling when faced with this much death?”

She was asking him a question, and it was a question about emotions. It was almost enough to make the psychopathic Iscariot sigh in exasperation. Almost, but not quite. The death she spoke of was a warehouse, filled with the putrid corpses of ghouls and the fresh corpses of recent victims, well and the vampire, but he didn’t seem all that important. How was he supposed to answer her? What would an innocently happy person say when confronted with this situation and that question? “I’m not really sure.” He told her still smiling brightly, “I just am.” He finished, walking past her towards the exit. As he left he started humming under his breath, it sounded like “London Bridge Is Falling Down” but somehow, it didn’t seem like the actual song.
Back to top Go down

Takashi Kouga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi Kouga   Takashi Kouga EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm

I like this, really, but I think he's a bit overpowered when it comes to weapons.

He's 26, and you say he's "a master of lance, crossbow, katar, and kusarigama style combat" I'm not complaining on the weapons, and I have no problem in having him carrying them separately, it's just that he's rather young to be a "master" of four different weapons. I get it if he can't make up his mind, but once again, maybe if he'd be more skilled with some than others, or have an above average skill it'd be better.

Also, having TWO long lances (I assume 10 feet is 3 meters)... They are almost twice as tall as your guy, and yet he is a master of combat while weilding two of these. I'm sorry but I can't approve that, they would be very hard to carry, not to mention using in combat. It doesn't make much sense.

I ain't asking for much, just take it down a notch with his weapons and his skills regarding them and it's a full approval from me.
Back to top Go down

Takashi Kouga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi Kouga   Takashi Kouga EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:12 am

Alright, here's my thing. I have some other issues with this app, but this primary one is a show stopper. Your character is Iscariot. Not only Iscariot, but a regenerator. Yet, you are basically an emotionless robot. If there is one faction where this should never happen, it's Iscariot. Iscariot is a religious organization, a set of people giving their lives (and probably their souls, I do believe they assume they're going to Hell) for the Church. These are Zealots. If there is one thing they should all share, it's passion. They should powerfully believe in what they're doing and who/what they're doing it for. I see no hint whatsoever of this in your character. Senseless killing is for Millennium, not the crew that gives their all for a man that died on a cross thousands of years ago. So, unless this character goes through a major rehaul, either through personality or faction change, I will not approve.

Approvals: 0
Disapprovals: 1
Back to top Go down

Takashi Kouga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi Kouga   Takashi Kouga EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:06 am

Love the personality, but I really think you should downsize on the weapons.
Back to top Go down

Takashi Kouga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi Kouga   Takashi Kouga EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:39 pm

I'm inclined to agree with Casamiro and the lack of activity on this sheet since the last comment were given worries me. Please inform the forum Staff within the next 48 hours as to whether or not you're still interested in the character. If no word is given it will be moved to the Disapproval section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takashi Kouga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takashi Kouga   Takashi Kouga Empty

Back to top Go down

Takashi Kouga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: