Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Klaus Lou (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Klaus Lou (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Klaus Lou (WIP)   Klaus Lou (WIP) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:19 am

I have watched all ova's so far up to 8 (without sub) and I have read the whold manga

Name: Klaus Lou

Physical appearance: 5.1 feet tall and his weight due to his mechanical parts is appoxamatly 720 pounds (I think this is a reasonabal weight for a cyborg)
Klaus is a muscular man who's face appears to look normal along with his left arm and most of his chest. His face is cleanly shaven and rather blocky in appearence with his chin sticking out very noticably. He has short brown hair that is natrually very wild. Klaus's eyes are dark green with bushie eye brows 2 cm away from his eye balls. Klaus's right arm is uncovered stainless steel streching over his heart and covering the right side of his body to make up a little under a half of his torso with his power generator contained in mirror position to that of the heart. A second power generator is contained slighly below the stomach which only powers his legs and vital sistums in times of emergency. Klau's generator constenly emits a humming sound as loud as a fridge.

Clothing: Klaus wears a black button up shirt with both sleaves torn off and a pair of black jeans. When Klaus is required to do any under cover missions he will trade in his top for a long sleaved black top with black gloves that are suited to the enviormental condsions.

Weaponary: A pump action shotgun contained within Klaus's right arm rasing the barrel just over his skin to fire. The shot gun hast two types of ammo the first is shells contianing 20 lead pellets desinged to penertrate the target's flesh and exit out on the other side. The second type of ammo are shells containg 5 larger sliver pellets desinged for close range combat so they my penertrate a vampire's or werewolf's skin with out exiting out the other side. The maximum effective range is 75 meters for the first type of ammo and the second 30 meters (Due to the size of the pellets). Klaus has 20 shots of each type of ammo. Within Klaus's lower half (see physical appearance) he contains an extra power unit desinged sololy to give his legs an extra boost should Klaus ever need to make a quick escape. On Klaus's hip on the right side he has a single shot handgun for his human left arm's use orignally desinged for hunting large game. Klaus has 5 extra shots for his handgun in the belt holdg the hand gun. Klaus has one more weapon a electric baton contianed in a appartment in his right leg the baton also sends low power electricty down the handle making it unuseable with out protection by anyone other then himself. Klaus's steel has been desinged to stop bullets but however degrades qucikly when used as such. Klaus also boasts higher speed and three times as mutch strength with his machine parts.

Race: Cyborg

Abilities: Klaus has sevral different modes which change all of his body's functions depening on the mode these modes are casual , combat and stelth. In casual mode all combat systems are turned off and will take 20 seconds to warm up into combat mode it will also take 25 seconds to go into stelth mode from this mode while this mode is runing Klaus has normal human level abilities. In combat mode all combat procedures are turned on as Klaus strength increases in his mechanical parts, to increase his brain's working speed a drug is injected into his brain, Klaus's tracking system is engaged along with a x2 zoom feature and his ears pick up soud slightly better then a normal human takes 50 seconds to go into stealth mode from this mode. In stealth mode all of Klaus's systems slow down and quiten down. While in stelth mode Klaus's ears are tuned to pick up the smallest of sounds, eyes also gain a greater zoom up to x5 normal vison, Klaus's generator slows to a small hum at half its normal volume and while in this mode a recording system is also enabled.

Organization: Illuminati

Personality: Klaus is a very aggresive person towards thouse who show cowardice to the point where he whould almost kill any lower in the chain of command to teach them a lesson. Klaus loves battle and death and views other people largly on how many people they have killed. Despite these aggresive aspects Klaus likes people who are merciless and those who can retain thier humanity (I don't mean that they have to be human but they have to maintain some human emotions) depite any conflict that they have seen. Klaus managed to maintain his emotions despite being turned into a cyborg but the cyborg brain often trys to take control of his body. This usally happens in combat and stealth mode (during the stages where Klaus fights for control half his thoughts and voice will be in binary or another computer code) the only known way for Klaus to regain control of his body during this time is to experince a strong emotion to throw the computer off letting him regain control. Klaus's AI has a cold and emotionless voice but made to sound human to try and prevent him going insane from not hearing anothe human voice for extended periods of time. Kluas also enjoys programming games on the computer in his spare time.

Lieutenant

Biography:
Klaus Lou lived with his drunken parents for the first 12 years of Klaus's life in which he was beaten half to dead by his father on many occations and his mother constanly isolated him in his room for punishment some time she whould even forget that he had been locked in there for a few days. Klaus whould often hide behind a wall for vast hours at a time to avoid his parents argueing as often happend when they where both drunk. One night after Klaus had once agian been almost killed by his father he hid behind a wall hoping that he whouldn't be found. As Kluas was sitting there he heard strange sounds coming from the room. Kluas carfully poked his head around the corner of the wall to see both of his parents where naked and where enjoying them selves. Kluas geassed what they where doing and became furious at thier daring and spitfullness. Klaus quickly picked him self up and rushed to the kitchen quickly dashing back holding a large knife in his hands. Klaus waited around the corner watching and waiting for the right moment to strike at them. When that moment finally came Klaus came out from behind the wall screaming as he slashed the kinfe across his father's throat and quickly shoved his terrified mother to the ground stabbing her thought the cheast. After the deed was done Klaus stood in the center of the carnage luaghing histercally. He had mutilated the bodies leaving bloody entrails spread across the room with the bodies stearing up at the ceiling with eyeless sockets. Klaus began to live though killing random people on the street and stealing thier money. One day Klaus tryed mugging a vampire and was almost killed by his intended victim. As Klaus lay on the ground dieing he relised that he had become no better then his parents where and began to beg for death to come siftly. However the vampire instead dragged him into Illminati and arragnged for Klaus to be changed into a cycborg beliveing that his killing nature whould make him the perfect soldier and that with some form of control whould be an invaluble member of the fighting force of Illminati not just while gaining control of the world but also a important member of the force to quell any possible people rebelions to Illminati's rule.

RP example:

Practic Fight: https://nightshaderpg.rpg-board.net/t1754-klaus-lou-practice-fight-vs-archer-and-two-npcs-closed

Last edited by Klaus Lou on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Klaus Lou (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Lou (WIP)   Klaus Lou (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 pm

It's been a while since on this, and you're at the easiest part now. You still interested in this guy?
Back to top Go down

Klaus Lou (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Lou (WIP)   Klaus Lou (WIP) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Been over a month since you last worked on this. Please respond in 3 days or I'll move this to disapproval for loss of interest.
Back to top Go down

Klaus Lou (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Lou (WIP)   Klaus Lou (WIP) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:48 am

sorry about that (I have been doing a practic fight I just hadn't set up the link) Also could you please give me some advice about where I can set Kluas Lou's RP. I know how to RP with hime I just don't know what should be happening or were.
Back to top Go down

Klaus Lou (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Lou (WIP)   Klaus Lou (WIP) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:58 am

Philly, I guess. Have him show up after the others return from Bavaria?
Back to top Go down

Klaus Lou (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Lou (WIP)   Klaus Lou (WIP) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:43 am

For the most part you are good. Please mention one of the other Illuminati members referring you in your bio if possible.
Back to top Go down

Klaus Lou (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Lou (WIP)   Klaus Lou (WIP) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:58 pm

You going anywhere with this, now that it's pretty much done?
Back to top Go down

Klaus Lou (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Lou (WIP)   Klaus Lou (WIP) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Andrian Talehot already mentioned that he is leaving the forum so this is being moved to disapproved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Klaus Lou (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Lou (WIP)   Klaus Lou (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Klaus Lou (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: