Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vlad.(Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano.All the way to OVA 8 and all the manga.

Name:Vladimir Makarov,or "kingfish."

Physical appearance: Makarov stands at a height of 5'11 and weighs 148 pounds.Makarov's left eye is green and his right is blue, due to Heterochromia iridum.His hair is a a spiky mess.He also has a but of stubble on his chin and a shaved moustache but still noticeably.He has tattoos on his back and arms of the Kremlin and Tsar and his last one of the inner circle and Russian flag on his higher back.He is a mix between a heavy and skinny build,little bits of muscle on his body that allows him to carry his weapons.

Clothing of choice:Makarov wears a black suit,accompanied by black shoes and a black tie.A white shirt lays underneath his black jacket,he wears body armour over his suit to keep his chest safe from enemy fire.He wear a milky white scarf drooped over his shoulders.

Weaponry of choice:Makarov carries the M4A1 with armour piercing rounds.He carries the thumper on his back with 6 grenades,he has both the desert eagle and the M9, on his lower back.He carries the Five-seveN, on his ankle so if his thumper or other guns run out of ammo he has back ups.

Race:Human...A genocidal one at that.

Abilities: Humans, the 'normal' people, some were born to be engineers, some to be laborers, others to become hunters of the supernatural predators that prey upon them.
Traits: They display feats typical of that of humans, they aren't so strong but they make it up with versatility... or not. Although some humans may possess supernatural abilities through experimental means, those sort of humans are rare although, and are often called mutants.

Thanks to his spetsnaz training Makarov is a skilled hand to hand and close combat.He is also deadly with any weapon and any vehicle
thanks to his elite training.Makarov also has a great power to intimidate people around him also another thing he can thank for his training.He is also fluent in Russian,Polish,English,African,Spanish and Chinese.

Organization: (Which organization do you serve? Hellsing? The Iscariot? Or the dastardly Millennium? Perhaps feeling a bit confused and decide to become a mercenary? Or maybe you feel the urge to follow the Elite aspect of the Knights of The Damned. You decide.)Ultranationalist party(Unaffiliated). Affiliations:Ultranationalists, Red Army 98th Guard Airborne Division.

Personality: Makarov shows complete disgust and hatred towards the west.Often saying he will bring Europe back under Russian control he also has no time for cowards and often shots them or pushes them forward to fight in the battle.Vlad even shows no feeling to his own people.He will kill multiple civvies if they stand in his way or in the way of his terrorist operations and or actions against the west.Makarov is often seen with a evil grin or smirk on his face as he plots his genocidal conquest of the world and the return of the pre-communist Russian empire.He shows no one other his personalty,many thinking he has none at all but he does.He just rarely shows it.

Rank: Leader of Terrorist cell.(Will be changed if needed.)

Biography: According to intelligence gathered by Lieutenant General Shepherd, Vladimir Makarov graduated from the Frunze Military Academy as a Captain in the Russian Army, first serving as a paratrooper. Later on in his career he made it into the Spetsnaz and served two tours in Chechnya. It is believed that a company under his command were involved with some of the most brutal "cleansing" raids.
At some point, the U.N. held an inquiry investigating these charges of human rights violations. Makarov's name appeared at the top of the list presented by an EU Investigation panel, but the inquiry was dropped when Makarov opted for discharge from the armed forces. This incident would mark the beginnings of his pathological hatred towards the West and the Russian government for giving him no other option but to leave the armed forces. Afterwards, Makarov brought his past military training to bear in many criminal and terrorist enterprises such as human trafficking, money laundering, the bombing of military/civilian targets, assassination, etc. At some point, the leader of the burgeoning Ultranationalist Party, Imran Zakhaev, took notice and allowed Makarov a position within his anti-western movement. It is said that Makarov was "kept in check" by Zakhaev during this partnership. In 1996 Makarov, along with fellow soldier Yuri, was present in Pripyat when Zakhaev was shot by John Price.Zakhaev didnt make it.

A few months after that he became leader of the Ultranationalist party terrorist cell.Not much is know after before all these.The US and Uk have no info on him from his childhood or parents.A day later he formed the inner circle his "elite" team who deal with political enemy's and details of the state in general all with one goal.Bring the Russian empire back.

RP sample:"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches. It's thirst cannot be quenched, until the last man standing has fallen. The world's men of action will look and wonder... how it came to this. You may be able to destroy me, but the beast will eventually come for you."Makarov's Spetsnaz guards kicked open the door as they ran in and grabbed the general Voldak of the first Spetsnaz guard.Makarov stepped on his leg,breaking it as he grabbed him."I know you have been a double agent for the americans! now....Tell me where your contact is?"The general gulped then replied."I-I DON'T KNOW!"Makarov nodded at the guard as the tall russian man stood on his other leg.The general screamed in pain then shouted in his thick russian accent."H-HE IS AT RED SQUARE!"Makarov nodded then turned to leave the Spetsnaz guards leaving first,he then turned and blew the generals brains out,his brain matter spraying all over the the wall and ground behind the Voldak. Makarov met the american agent and had him tied up and sent to the american president as a birthday gift.He didn't make the trip...So Makarov used him to bomb the airport he had arrived to.Which in term was foiled by a all so lucky bomb squad man on the flight he was on.But Makarov really didnt care as he just went on with his plans.

Post2: https://nightshaderpg.rpg-board.net/t2003-european-warfare-morphine-vs-vladimir-makarov-open

Last edited by Vladimir Makarov on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Your guy has nothing special about him? You left his abilities the equivalent of blank.

You need more personality; it's as simple as that.

For forum purposes, I think you need some allusion to a background history. I'd have to talk with some other staff to see if what you have now is acceptable. Also, you get no NPC soldiers. Just putting that out there now.

I'm thinking RP samples need to be canon to the RP history of the forum (I really don't know, considering this has never been an issue before), meaning kidnapping the French president isn't going to fly. Don't know about the other one either, considering you just blew up an airport. Also, those are no where near long enough to be considered combat or social, combat more so.
Back to top Go down

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Edited ^^
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:15 pm

More information on physical apperance please.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Could you delete the parts with the bracke telling you about what part wants what and what kind of physique does he have ?
Back to top Go down

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Done What a Face
Back to top Go down

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:16 pm

I've just got to be honest with you; the more I think about this, the worse it seems. As I told you before, you get no NPC soldiers, meaning you're a one man terrorist cell. Not only that, even if you did have an organization, none of the current members of the site could join, as none of them are the kind of Russian nationalist you are. Basically, you've made a character that's the equivalent of an easily killable, ineffectual, Fritz as Schroedinger (he would appear randomly, stab someone, then teleport away). There's just no way that I can see this guy working out; if he isn't blown up by his own explosion at some point, he'll get a hit put out on him by next to all of the organizations, and then he'll be dead.

Approvals: 0
Disapprovals: 1
Back to top Go down

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:49 pm

What he said.

Approvals: 0
Disapprovals: 2
Back to top Go down

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:15 pm

I thought he would be interesting Char to use.But if that happens it happens..I only am trying to make a Char while night child waits for Millennium to attack america.
Back to top Go down

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Interesting or not, what could this guy do alone? Maybe blow up something once before he's hunted down and killed by whatever country's government he attacked (CIA is a lot better than you think they are).
Back to top Go down

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Alright then..I will try a different character..(Am british I dont care about the CIA lol)
Back to top Go down

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Just get rid of this.Am trying another one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vlad.(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlad.(Done)   Vlad.(Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vlad.(Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: