Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatokiyami - Scattered Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akatokiyami - Scattered Souls Empty
PostSubject: Akatokiyami - Scattered Souls   Akatokiyami - Scattered Souls EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:13 am

So before I found this site, I spent much of my RPG time playing in Akatokiyami - Scattered Souls. Akatokiyami is a literate Role Play based in the Bleach Universe, and running on a plot completely separate from that of the Canon Bleach-verse. There are no canon characters, as players are literally creating a new universe using the races and groups of Tite Kubo's Canon Bleach.

The Plot, Thus Far:

If you do happen to mosey your way over and play with us on our little site, then feel free to contact me and let me know you've arrived! The character I most commonly play as is Getsuei Katsu, Captain of the Combat and Defense Division. Also, feel free to let the Admin, Hirako Shinji, know that it was I who sent you! I get a bonus for it. ^^
Back to top Go down

Akatokiyami - Scattered Souls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Discussion Board :: Forum Advertisement-
Jump to: