Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 pm

The sound of music danced through the are as the lights flashed within the main dance hall of the large hotel. It was rave night and colors seemed to be everywhere. However, that's not where Lily remained. She moved along the halls, walking around aimlessly before deciding she wanted entertainment, she wanted company. As she thought of this, Lily's curvy physique made it's way into the main lobby of the hotel which seemed to be very roomy. A large roaring fireplace remained lit and bright, the flames dancing behind their protective class shield. People walked back and forth and no one seemed to be completely relaxing. Well, besides the few people that left the rave to cool down their over heating bodies.

Lily looked like she was one of those people with her knee high leather boots and short pleated white skirt. Her shirt seeming to be just strips of randomly placed cloth. Her long golden hair swaying down to her hips and moving with every turn of her head. The dazzling beats echoed out of the dance hall with each person that entered and exited. Where could she find entertainment without having to go in there and deal with idiots that would think she was like the other girls in there? She didn't have the patience to deal with it at the moment. ~'Hm... Maybe the bar...'~ She thought and moved towards the direction of the glistening lights and loud bass beat then made a right, turning towards the bar of the hotel which seemed to be rather empty besides a few guests here and there. A group of people sitting together and others just scattered around. Many people seemed to be sitting at the bar itself.

Lily noticed only one stool left at the bar and made calm long strides toward it. Her movements were swift, elegant and well balanced while still being efficient. She noticed there was a figure who seemed to be leaning on the bar, towards the seat and so she merely cleared her throat before talking with her soft german accent. "Excuse me. Is somevone sitting zhere? If not, vould you mind if I did?" She said with a light smile gracing her soft pale lips. Her bright blue eyes glowing like sapphires sitting in sunlight. She made sure to be nice to the person, whoever she was talking to, just to make sure she got what she wanted for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:06 am

Serin listened to the soft music coming from behind the bar, he didn't usually have the mind to go to a bar but his most recent experiment gone wrong he threw that usual thought to hell. The man had died, spewing out his guts even as Serin tried to save the already doomed man, his hands had caked themselves in blood and little bits of blackish stuff. Obviously being the stuff that had entered the system in hope that it would be a success. Dead fucking wrong... Serin closed his eyes in distaste as he thought back to it, to try it again? I don't bloody know! Nice talking to yourself now? Is there a problem...? Serin chuckled to himself, as silent joke he shared with himself. Another shot thanks... Serin lifted his small cup in wait for the bartender. He looked about the room hoping to spot a face he knew, being tipsy never did go well with him. The people he did know would never be here in the first place let alone all the peple that would or could possibly be here were all dead.

That's why he was surprised when a young woman with the most paralysing eyes came to sit next to him, all he could do was stare and drink his shot. The next shot really did put him in the mood for talking, though he held his tongue hoping not to offend the woman with his slurred words and/ or his demeanour. Uh, well no one else seems to want to be near me so by all means... Serin but made a small gesture to the seat next to him. What the hell is this...? Serin had to look away from her eyes in order to be in shape for any talking. Another please... Serin lifted his glass again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 am

This had been a most depressing night. He was the spy and all, but did he really have to be in a place like this? So far, he'd been groped, fondled, pressed against, offered recreational drugs, and nearly punched by some drunken moron. To make matters worse, he'd been forced to wear a tight red t-shirt and black "skinny" jeans instead of his normal, comfortable clothing. The only thing that could keep him sane through this ordeal was Oliver Twist. Who was he even looking for? All he knew was that there was a loud man that needed to be silenced and he'd know him when he saw him. Julius was looking for photographs, but like always the boy was late on finding him information. As a drunken woman offered him some sort of service (what it could be, he wasn't entirely sure) in the bathroom, he moved closer to the corner, hoping the PDA in his crotch-crushing pants pocket would buzz soon, alerting him to his target so he could finally leave this loud place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:30 am

Lily's bright gaze seemed to brighten as the man had told her she could sit. Slowly she nodded, causing her golden bangs to flop slightly before she hopped onto the bar stool. She relaxed in the seat before leaning onto the bar counter and waving to the bartender. "Get me an Apple Pie Moonshine and a Sweet-Lime Martini, bitte." She said to the bartender, slightly speaking german but she ignored it. Her broken english was more than enough for the bartender to understand as he moved quickly to prepare her martini and shot. As the substances were done with preparations they were brought over and soon, the apple pie moonshine shot was downed. The sweet taste but obvious burn caused her to shake but release a sigh of contentment. Slowly she looked over at the man next to her before speaking. "So vhat brings you here? You zeem like a smart, charming man. Vhy are you not in zhe club dancing vit vomen?" She asked with a soft curiosity, her eyes watching the room before looking at the man again.
Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 am

Serin found he actually knew the next song and had started humming it to himself in his head when his next shot was poured. In all seriousness he should have passed out with all the shots he'd taken but something kept him tied down to reality, something kept him in control for some reason. He stopped ordering the shots and turned to the woman who had seemingly lost interest in him until she turned back to him to ask him a question. He was still humming the tune in his head, it took his mind off all the crap that had gone on today. Well being absolutely truthful I could always say I was waiting for a beautiful woman such as yourself to come along and sit next to me or I could tell you another reason...which do you prefer? Serin slightly cursed a little bit for the reason of having spoken to this woman so openly as if she were an old friend.

There were only a few reactions he could have expected and one of them was a punch in the face, he quitely waited for his head to be bouncing off the bar or something, but then, he didn't really care what happened he was just about off his face anyway. Serin looked out to the room, it was full of people that he suspected were slobs addicts and the like. Their were a few people that looked in a half decent manner but he almost ignored them all. One man in particular, had silver hair. He would have passed him off as another addict who had had some urge to dye his hair silver but he dressed decently. Serin's curious gaze never left the guy until he felt the woman's penetrating and entrancing eyes on him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:09 am

...And the book was finished. Sighing to himself, Ridl closed the classic and looked for a place to put; bastards wouldn't let him keep his coat. Turning to the wall, he opened a small portal to his room, placing the book on his bed before taking his hand away. As the distortion closed, he realized he hadn't taken the time to find a new book to read, becoming slightly irritated with himself. Now he was forced to stand in the corner with nothing to do until the slacker found the picture for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:13 pm

The female was rather shocked at how straight forward the man was in his reply, however, she didn't let it phase her too much because she didn't really care. She looked at the man as she sipped her martini before speaking in her soft, calm, harmonically accented voice. "Vhichever you zhink vill keep my attention, if zhat is your goal of course. Zhen again... Zhat vould be a trick question, no?" She said with a soft smile before looking up at the man with her bright sapphire eyes. To be honest, she didn't care about which reason he gaze. She didn't fully care if he answered, she just needed something to do before reporting back to headquarters.

Her eyes watched the man's reaction before she looked around the room. In the entire area thee were people but that man seemed to just stand there. He was dressed like any of the other people who were dancing around but yet he was on the side, reading a book? ~'Vait.. Vhere did his book just go? Vhat zhe hell is happening?'~ She thought before looking back at the man that was keeping her company. Oh! Vefore I forget. My name is Lily. Lily Vogelstimme. Pleasure to veet you." She held her hand out towards the man next to her with a calm smile upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Serin chuckled at the woman's response, The real reason would probably have you running rom me... he thought to himself in bitterness. I suppose I'll keep to that story then... Serin coudn't help but scanning the crowd again, what you expect the situation to change dumbass? oh shutup...talking to myself again, wonderful! Serin closed his eyes and buried his head in his arms on the bar. If someone looked over they would have expected him to be sleeping, so Serin wasn't too phased when the bartender kindly asked him to piss off. Serin sighed but didn't put up a fuss, he was just about to leave when the woman turned back to introduce herself. Serin Kallo...and a pleasure all the same. Now if you'll excuse me I believe I've been told under no uncertain terms to leave...my apologies

Serin did a slight bow and started to shuffle toward the lounge in the middle of the room a few people tried pressing past him, more than a few in a different way. A few taps from Serin sent them on their way or collapsing into the arms of the closest person. Even as he was off his face he still had his deadly effiency with nerves. He collapsed himself into the lounge himself, not paying any mind to the other occupants. He'd leave soon just after...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:20 pm

(OOC) Skip me if you guys want to continue your conversation. All I'm really going to be doing is standing in the corner being anti-social.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 am

George walked out of the hotel bathroom, wiping a red liquid from his lips. He knew it was unsporting to drink from unarmed civilians, but that was an opportunity he could not miss. He made his way out, and walked into the bar. "Maybe I could score tonight, but I'm sure no woman wants to have a one night stand with a guy like me."

George was sitting down at the bar stool ordering a drink, when he heard a strong German accent from beside him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]   A Night for Entertainment [Open to All] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night for Entertainment [Open to All]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Beachside Hotel-
Jump to: