Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Joker.(WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Joker.(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: The Joker.(WIP)   The Joker.(WIP) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:56 am

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano. 1-8 OVA and all the manga

Name: Unknow.Alias:Joker.

Physical appearance: (Self-descriptive; height, eye color, hair color, weight, build, etc. Please be creative.)

Clothing of choice:The Joker wears a purple suit,purple bow tie and sometimes a purple trenchcoat and hat.Under his jacket a green waist corn is worn along with a blue shirt,which has a honey comb design.The Joker wears black loafers,one hollowed out for a knife.Last and not least he wears darkish purple,leather gloves.

Weaponry of choice:In the Jokers coat he carries an assortment of weapons,reaching from a few grenades to knifes.(Sliver.) and his obnoxiously large hard gun.On occasion he will bring a baseball bat or a tommy gun with a round barrel with sliver tips,five drums carried in the side of his pocket along with a pound of C4.

Race: Human

Abilities: Humans, the 'normal' people, some were born to be engineers, some to be laborers, others to become hunters of the supernatural predators that prey upon them.
Traits: They display feats typical of that of humans, they aren't so strong but they make it up with versatility... or not. Although some humans may possess supernatural abilities through experimental means, those sort of humans are rare although, and are often called mutants.

The Joker is a skilled chemist and has access to a variety of gadgets.He also has high intelligence and experience in hand to hand combat.

Organization: Unaffiliated

Personality: The Joker is a sadistic, fiendishly intelligent lunatic with a warped sense of humor, deriving pleasure from inflicting twisted, morbid death and terror upon innocent people.He is a textbook example of antisocial personality disorder.He has a obsession with the Dark knight,often referring to him as his greatest joke and foe.

Biography: (Has to be at least 2 paragraphs long. Must outline how you lived and how you came to become what you are today, not everyone was born a vampire or werewolf, so you must say your origins, and neither can you be born into an organization just like that, unless you were raised in Anderson's orphanage, but then that'll be an entirely different story.)

RP sample: (This applies to all members and the sample needs to be 3 posts long minimum, and will include the style of your RPing, and a segment of a battle post.)
Back to top Go down

The Joker.(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joker.(WIP)   The Joker.(WIP) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I will put my vote in here regardless. I didn't approve of batmn in here and im not too big on this either. Sorry...

Approvals 0
Disapprovals 1
Back to top Go down

The Joker.(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joker.(WIP)   The Joker.(WIP) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:14 pm

I will too. I'm not opposed to a Joker on the site, but it would have to be done right. I'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible, but I just don't think you can play this role. Your sheet, as it is now, misses several key points to the character, and from what I can see from in the chatbox and how this is looking, you'll do this in a way that equates to "Fritz as Schroedinger".

Approvals: 0
Disapprovals: 2
Back to top Go down

The Joker.(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joker.(WIP)   The Joker.(WIP) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:28 am

Can someone move this to disapproved.Am making a different char.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Joker.(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joker.(WIP)   The Joker.(WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Joker.(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: