Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So... does anyone know any good cosplay sites?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

So... does anyone know any good cosplay sites? Empty
PostSubject: So... does anyone know any good cosplay sites?   So... does anyone know any good cosplay sites? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:27 pm

When I say cosplay sites, I mean the ones where you can buy the costumes. High quality ones, not the crappy low quality ones that look like someone just took some damn cloth and drew on it. Not to mention, either the costume has the shoes, or somewhere I can get the shoes. I cannot stress that enough.

On a side note, here are the 2 characters that I really want to cosplay as:

Hei - Darker Than Black

So... does anyone know any good cosplay sites? Darkerthanblack3

Archer - Fate/Stay Night

So... does anyone know any good cosplay sites? Archer10
Back to top Go down

So... does anyone know any good cosplay sites? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... does anyone know any good cosplay sites?   So... does anyone know any good cosplay sites? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:27 am

To Answer where you can look, check out this:

Hei: Normal Price: $85, This Price: $60
http://cosplaysky.com/darker-than-black-hei-cosplay-costume-outfit-jacket.html
Benefits: 100% Accurate and is made to be your perfect fit! These guys make each cosplay within 24 hours after making the order and it is made to be just for you and for a cheaper price than most other places. My brother gets his cosplays from here and they've lasted him for years.

Archer: Normal Price: $130, This Price: $56
http://www.cosplaywholesale.com/fatestay-night-archer-cosplay_p2449.html?cPath=772_844
Benefits: CosplayWholesale is where I get my cosplays and they are always 100% accurate to the letter. They make them at a high quality and for a cheap price so it's wonderful. I've had the same Yoruichi cosplay from them for 4 years now and I wear it quite often. You'd never know that by looking at it for any damage. It still looks brand new. <3
Back to top Go down

So... does anyone know any good cosplay sites?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: