Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ Empty
PostSubject: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:44 am

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to YouTube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano. I've seen all of the OVA and read most of the manga.

Name: Amelia Darcy Anderson

Physical appearance:
Spoiler:
Standing at approximately five feet and three inches {5'3"}, Amelia is a very small and petite girl. Her small frame makes many think she is a very simple child. With bright green eyes and glorious blonde hair, Amelia tends to appear very innocent. Never will someone find this girl without a smile upon her face.

Clothing of choice:
Normal:
Spoiler:
Oddly enough, this young girl can't help but wear anything that has a skirt to it. Normally, she can be find wearing a beautiful green dress which is mainly strapless. It hugs her small frame at her upper torso which is relatively flat, adding to her appearance of being a child. As the dress flows downward, to her knees, there is a golden trim which goes around the dress about three inches wide and for inches above the end of the dress. Below the green end of the dress, white ruffles can be seen to escape the gown. Over the girl's upper body she also wears a black jacket which is accented with the same style of golden trim as her dress. Her hair is let down but is decorated with two green ribbons which have golden decor on them. For other accessories, Amelia wears a green and white lace collar which matches her dress, as well as black stockings and green shoes which match the shade of her dress.

Combat:
Spoiler:

When it comes to fighting and combat, that does not stop Amelia from wearing something with a skirt to it. The young girl had always taken a liking to wearing outfits that flowed, thus her combat outfit has a small cape to it. However, for the sake of never being grabbed by her cape or it dragging out behind her, it is also sown to her sleeves. Her entire outfit is mainly blue black and gray in color with, one again, gold trimming. However, though she wears a very cute outfit, it is rather deadly. Especially, the metallic cat ears which she wears upon her head.

Weaponry of choice: Amelia has only three weapons on her. Her staff, her cat and her catears.
Staff: Amelia's staff is mainly used as a way to control her stuffed cat. However, the staff itself was soaked in holy water from the time of her being born until the day it was given to her by her mother. The cat is normally held on strings which seem to dance from the staff. The girl doesn't quite know what it is about the staff that makes the cat do anything, she just knows that when she uses it, the green gem which is located on her staff glows and things happen according to what she thinks about for the cat to do. Her staff can also be used as a long reaching melee weapon when stuck in tight spots. The truth is, the gem is made of multiple microscopic chiplettes. The microscopic computer chips read the brain waves from the cat hears, headband and manipulates the wires which attach to the cat to make it move.

The Cat: Amelia's giant stuffed cat plushie is merely just a puppet. However, when moved by the use of Amelia's staff, the cat seems to become a living thing. This includes the thing forming sharpened teeth and claws to attack the enemy with. Other than that, this puppet can't do much else beside attack others and protect Amelia, under her will.

Catears: Amelia wears a pair of metallic cat ears which remain on her head at all times when she is out and about on missions. These cat ears, not once, leave her head. The purpose of these ears is simple. It's a storage space. What do they store? Needles and poison! The needles, which are left in the red parts of the cat ears are slowly soaked in a paralysis-causing poison. These needles are nothing special, merely sewing pins which the girl had kept in case of emergency. The poison itself is made from deadly nightshade which can be found commonly throughout the western hemisphere but as well as in Italy, mainly in very wooded areas. The poison needs to enter the body to work, thus why the needles are soaked in it. Once thrown, and piercing the enemy, the target should be paralyzed for a few minutes to a few hours, depending from person to person. {Minimum of three posts of paralysis, maximum of ten for roleplay purposes.}

Race: Human

Abilities:
  • Being A Completely Human, Hyper Active, Child.

Organization: The Iscariot

Personality: The playful little sociopath. Amelia sees those that are not of god as terrible demons which need to be vanquished. This includes almost anyone, from what she can see. Though, she has these ideas, Amelia tends to be a complete sweetheart to those that she sees as true beings. Pure. She wants to be around only good people, thus, those that are not good must perish. However, once she is loyal to someone, she will always remain as such. On top of her sweetness, this young girl is full of immaturity. Due to her rather sheltered life, she was always told to be a child and enjoy her life for as long as she possibly could, thus, she refuses to grow up. Every battle is a game and every person is a toy, just some toys have to be treated better than others.

Biography: Upon the calm island of Ireland, the calm air was disrupted with the sound of a bellowing scream of agony. The scream seemed to be followed by deep, fast paced breathing, then another scream tore the air. This continued until the soft cry of a child was soon heard in the quiet room on the Irish east coast. Blonde hair and bright green eyes, the young girl seemed so happy and full of like. That day, the young Amelia Darcy Anderson was born. However, she never knew her homeland. This was also the day her mother fled her homeland in search of a better home for her new born daughter.

This new home was Italy, right on the outskirts of the Vatican City. As she grew older, the young girl was raised in the ways of the Lord. Her every thought following by quotes from the Bible. This made her mother proud due to the girl's marks in her school studies. However, the mother was upset with removing her daughter from their home land and away from her father. Thus, the woman decided to take the small girl to the orphanage and tell her she'd meet her father there one day. With these words in mind, Amelia went to live at the orphanage from the day she turned thirteen.

Time had passed and moved forward until the young girl heard the name "Anderson" spread through the halls. Immediately, she turned her attention to the direction where the name was said. Hearing children shout "Father Anderson" the small naive girl ran towards the tall man who seemed to smile at the children. Her eyes widened as she saw his bright green hues and blonde hair, along with his tanned complexion. With a shout of the word "Papa" Amelia gripped onto Alexander Anderson's left, hugging it with all her might. From that day forward, young Amelia had believed she was the daughter of Father Alexander Anderson.

As time continued, young Amelia became rather attached to the word of the Lord and to those who stayed at the orphanage. She was ofter obedient and listened to what others told her to do, however, when it came to nighttime, she only wished to be outside. Even if she was told to stay in her room, or go to sleep. One night, the young girl crept out of the orphanage and began wondering the streets of Rome. Her bright eyes watched everything that seemed to dance and sway with its shadow as she passed.

As the little girl continued her amusing stroll, she heard a cry of pain, followed by the voice of a male. She peaked around a corner, into a darkened alleyway and watched as she saw Father Anderson speak the word. As he began to say the prayer, Amelia immediately bowed her head and clasped her small hands together, saying the prayer with him. "In the name of God, and the Son and the Holy Ghost, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen."

As she said this quietly, the foe of Anderson was killed right before Amelia, before it fell to dust. Anderson turning around to walk away from the scene, sees the girl and immediately picks her up, asking the girl as to why she was there. At first, it seemed that Anderson was angry at her but, it wasn't long until he decided it was alright. The young girl was taken home and in a few days, after her making a huge fuss about it, she began training with other members of Iscariot. The more she trained, the more it was obvious that she had a knack for using longer ranged weapons. This was not new but it was something special. Soon, the girl planned on running out on missions with Anderson, but for now, she was not allowed to.

RP sample:The soft pitter-patter of feet echoed through the emptied streets of Rome as a young girl made her way through the beautifully lit concrete jungle. There was barely a soul on the streets at this hour but this did not frighten the girl in the least bit. Her body shifted and swayed with every step of grace as she spun and danced along the edges of the cemented path. Her bright green eyes looking up at the night sky from time to time, enjoying the beautiful scene before her.

As she continued her movements, there was a carefree air to the small girl. Her bright golden locks dancing and bouncing with her. Porcelain white teeth gleaming with every smile she made and with every passing word that slipped from her pink lips due to the melody she sang. Her soft voice having a harmonic quality to it within its childish flair. "In comes the daaawn. I've fallen asleep with my head pressed agaainst your flaaws, All my loove~! And something got in the way, and your soul turned black as the sun grows somber. Took my heart~ And my loove~!" She sang as the girl made her way through the streets.

Soon, the sounds of other people became nonexistent and there were only sounds from here. As this caught the young girl's attention she stopped singing and stood still. The only sounds were the soft howling of the winds that passed by her and through the empty made of buildings around her. Once the little girl turned around, she bumped into a figure and fell backwards, dropping her large cat plushie. Her eyes widening as she quickly spoke. "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have just turned around like that. And I didn't hear you. Please forgive m-" "It's alright little one. Here. Let me help you up."

With that, a gentle pale hand extended towards the little girl. Her bright green optics looked at the male who spoke, noticing the smile which he gave her first. He was about her age, or so he seemed. The girl blinked a tad before she took his hand and he helped her get up, After a moment she took in the small boy's appearance. He had deep black hair which seemed almost dark as a starless-night. His skin was pale-white, almost as white as his teeth which seemed a tad pointed at the canines. The girl then looked at the boy's eyes, seeing them to be a deep crimson. Quickly she stepped back and grabbed her cat plushie.

"Thank you for your help. I'll be heading home now." The girl said in a rather hurried tone before she started walking again. Soon, there were quickened footsteps following her, which were obviously those of the small boy as he ran infront of her. "Why the hurry? If you want, I can walk you home." "How about you go home? I'm sure your mamma and papa are worried." She said before pushing past the boy. After such, he grabbed her wrist, causing the girl to squeak from a slight shock. She wasn't used to such attention from anyone, except her mother.

"H-Hey! Let me go!" She shouted at the boy but instead of letting go, his grip tightened around her small wrist as a light chuckle escaped him. "Go ahead.. Yell some more.. Anger and fright are the two best flavors to add to any meal." The boy said as she started to twist Amelia's wrist. A sharp pain dancing through her arm, causing the girl to yelp. A laugh ringing in her ears from the boy. "I knew it! You bloody demon! Unhand me!" She shouted at him as she felt him tighten his grip again. She cried out in a mild agony as the girl was brought to her knees.

"Why not try to fight back? It will make you all the more tense... Your flavor will rush through you. It will help me out greatly." The boy said but then felt a jab in his left side, under his rib cage. The girl had used her heel to puncture into the male's flesh and hooked her leg outward, ripping out flesh. With a loud cry of pain, the boy released her and jumped back, growling at her. "How dare you!" He shouted, causing the girl to stand up and rub her wrist. "How dare I? You told me to fight back." She said before slipping her hand into her left pocket and pulling out a small golden object which seemed to have small mechanical wings on it and a jewel attached. As she pressed the jewel, a staff extended from the base of the small object as the girl glared at the boy.

The boy hissed at the girl before running at her and she quickly used her staff to protect herself. A sizzling sound escaping from the contact between the staff and the boy's hands. Quickly the boy released and backed off, his hands obviously being burned by the blessed item.

Last edited by Amelia Anderson on Wed May 09, 2012 8:46 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Are you still working on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 am

Yeah I am. Sorry. I've been away a while. Billing Issues and what not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:44 am

Finished~ <3
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:32 pm

1. Ok please take out the angelic comparison in your appearance.

2. People can still grap the cape even when it's sown onto the sleeves. Just with this you'll actually be dragged with it verses the option of taking it off.

3. Every one of your weapons sounds like it has some magic properties in it so please explain that further for us.

4. Be careful how you word things the abilites if not read properly can sound like powers versus say you just being hyper.

Other than that everything else looks solid to me, and Anderson did confirm he gave permission. Just fix, or explain the following and you will receive a vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:11 pm

1. I do not see a problem with me saying she is Angelic in appearance.. But alright.
2. Her clothing shouldn't be preventing her from being approved.
3. I edited the weapons.
4. Abilities edited.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:55 pm

1. The "angelic" description is a mary sue thing, and makes it sound mary sue even if you didn't intend it so.

2. Wasn't saying something like that would get you disapproved or anything just more of a advice thing since you clearly don't want someone grabbing the cape along you with it.

As for the rest of the stuff thank you for explaining the weapons better, and such.

Everything else is good.

Approvals: 1

Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:31 pm

The problem with something like "angelic" in appearance is that it heavily implies Sueism. You are literally comparing your looks to that of an angel.

I don't think she's disapproving of it, just pointing out that you haven't actually reduced any kind of liability of it. Also, if the picture is to be believed, there's a lot of detail you missed on the battle outfit. Detail in general, really, since all it really says now is, "Cape, skirt, and ears."

Just finished the staff, and that is not possible. We don't have that kind of acute sensory reading and manipulation in 2012. This is 2004, where they haven't even invented that crappy mind-flex thing where you can levitate a ball with a fan. Cat has me asking where the claws and such come from.

I'm going to need more detail on the poison and the needles. What kind of poison, for example?

Personality is very limited. For one, no mention of actually having ADD.

Biography lacks a lot of detail, one of the main bits being her training with Iscariot.

I notice in the sample that the staff is blessed, yet you don't mention that in the weapons section.

Above all of this, one thing bothers me the most: Age. Characters under 16 are highly scrutinized to begin with, but I don't believe even Iscariot would send a 14 year old into battle, one with apparently no combat training of any kind. That just doesn't work for me. On the other end of the spectrum (and more with personality), she seems to act much younger than she actually is. That's not unheard of, but the immaturity should at least be mentioned in the personality section ("immaturity" referring to her things like carrying a giant stuffed cat and glomping Anderson at 14).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:47 am

Edited~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Battle outfit, I think, has some color description added, but you're still missing a nice chunk of what the clothing actually is (mainly the torso area).

The staff actually makes less sense now than it did before. The strings have no way of being controlled and also make it kind of impossible to use as a striking weapon, unless you just hit someone with the cat (still don't know where the weapons in it come from). Still not allowing thought reading nanochips in the magical staff.

Needles are satisfactory, so there's that.

You don't have abilities anymore. Why?

Personality has made some progress.

Biography addresses the age problem.

Only big thing keeping this back now is the improbable staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:37 pm

I spoke with you about the daughter thing in private and I'm perfectly fine with her thinking she's my kid. As for the staff I think it can work. Right now I'm imagining it as a medieval flail or a cat o nine tails (HAH! IT'S PUNNY) whip with an extremely long handle and a fluffy weight on the end filled with razor sharp teeth. We already seen Dark Walter pull off a literal puppet show trick with poor old Luke in the manga/OVA so it's not impossible. That being said, you wouldn't be able to manipulate this cat with the same skill that Walter does with his wires. Then again you don't really need the finesse to string puppet an entire human body since all you're really doing is directing a lump of fluff in certain directions. On that understanding, I think the cat stick is fine without the super science chips.

APPROVALS: 02

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 am

Are you going to finish this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:02 am

I say it's fine the way it is. She made an effort so here you go.

Approvals: 3
Disapprovals: 0

Approved, Locked, and Moved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:04 pm

The player for this character has requested to reactivate her previous characters. After reviewing the characters, I am approving this request. Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ   Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ Empty

Back to top Go down

Amelia Anderson - The Girl of Christ
Page 1 of 1