Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

15 Most Stupidest People In The World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

15 Most Stupidest People In The World Empty
PostSubject: 15 Most Stupidest People In The World   15 Most Stupidest People In The World EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/networkdeskpeon/15-people-who-didnt-know-the-titanic-actually-53wv

Not only are they stupid for saying they didn't know about the Titanic but they are stupid for being on twitter with their real pictures too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15 Most Stupidest People In The World   15 Most Stupidest People In The World EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:09 am

15 Most Stupidest People In The World Article-0-0D99E68600000578-256_468x349 This is what the U.K. thinks of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15 Most Stupidest People In The World   15 Most Stupidest People In The World EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 am

15 Most Stupidest People In The World Tumblr_m2hna5iwnf1qevfck

Oh and, "Most stupidest," I hope that was a joke lol
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: 15 Most Stupidest People In The World   15 Most Stupidest People In The World EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:48 pm

It is because I feel like these people don't even deserve a proper title. This is why I don't bother with Twitter cause it's just people announcing to the world "Look how stupid I am =D"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 15 Most Stupidest People In The World   15 Most Stupidest People In The World EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Okay good, I don't know ou that well so ya scared me for a second there xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 Most Stupidest People In The World   15 Most Stupidest People In The World Empty

Back to top Go down

15 Most Stupidest People In The World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: