Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neria's Studio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neria Collins
Rookie
Rookie
Neria Collins

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Neria's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Neria's Studio   Neria's Studio EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:45 am

Okay, art time peoples. I would be churning out more, but as you all know (since I've drilled it into your skulls with my whines, gripes, cries and complaints) my tablet pen is MISSING. GONE FOREVER AND EVER OUT OF MY LIFE.

Once I find it... IF I find it, ill be able to churn out more exciting stuff. All we have for right now are pencil sketches from my sketchbook. So bear with me.

1. NERIA. Or at least, a few faces of Neria. One sketch out of the bunch in particular I want to ink and color for her avatar, but that will have to wait.

2. Call requested my Millennium character in the works, Oskar. These aren't very good. In fact all the sketches linked were done in my Art History class. I pay attention more if I draw instead of taking notes. I swear they get better as I go along.

3. Oops did I say better

4. pencil no. I was seriously so fucking bored in in this particular period. As you can probably notice.

That's it for today. I'll have more later. If I end up not updating and you want to see more, just send me a nudge and I'll get to sketching and updating.
Back to top Go down

Neria's Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neria's Studio   Neria's Studio EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:56 am

All of this is really cool Neria cant wait to see more!
Back to top Go down

Neria's Studio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Fanart-
Jump to: