Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:41 pm

I don`t doubt it, Walter. My ideas and your expertise to execute them will lead straight towards victory." Yureka responded, like straight out of an Erwin Rommel book. Then, however, she shot a glance at him.

"And just to clarify... just because i like to see your reactions to my teasing doesn`t mean i`m being serious. I do not and will not have a relationship in such a manner with you OR with Bridgette, got it?"

Her muscles tensed and buldged underneath the coat and her bodysuit, ready to punch him across the room if necessary... or straight through the barbette of turret Bruno, seeing the lack of space.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:38 pm

(OOC: I'm lazy. Also I couldn't think of a way to make a better entrance post. :T)

Pz. VI Tiger was currently en-route to his newest, and by extension, first, little assignment, via Helicopter. However, he was wondering just why they didn't use a boat, as the Heli couldn't even take off untill he had removed his armor, and he still had to sit in the center of the damn thing just so it could fly properly, said load of steel and weaponry was going to be delivered later by a second heli.

As the helicopter neared it's destination, the battleship known as the Bismarck came into view. While it may have just been raised from the bottom of the ocean, it sure was pretty damn big. "Damn, they understated the size of this thing... By a lot..." As the heli neared the Bismark, Ausf. H could just make out the faded Swastika upon its deck. When the Heli hovered mere inches over a steel part of the deck,  he carefully stepped out, his weight and the tracked bottoms of his boots ensuring he wouldn't slip upon the surface. A second helicopter was scheduled to arrive later with his actual artillery loadouts, but his current was fine for the moment. For some reason, he hadn't been told who was in charge of the vessel, and by extension, who his commanding officer was. Watching as the heli took off, he inwardly facepalmed about the lack of communication.

Last edited by Tiger Ausf. H on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Rather than ranting on about Walter`s comment, Yureka was stirred up by the helicopter noise she heard outside... was that an attack, or a new shipment? An attack would cause at least some guns to fire, so she assumed the later. Sighing slightly, she gave Walter a pat on his shoulder and gestured upstairs.

"I`m needed elsewhere. Keep up the good work, i`ll treat you one when i`m free again."

With that said, she turned and climbed up the stairways to exit the Barbette and look out for the helicopters- only to notice an oddly small soldier standing on the portside upper deck. Was that a child? She expected a tank, but the discription seemed to fit.
Yureka approached him without care, perfectly capable of striking down an unarmed child if necessary.

"Welcome aboard the Bismarck- i`m Oberleutnant Yureka Espada, temporary assigned Captain at Sea of this vessel.. i must say i`m a bit surprised- we weren´t introduced yet, were we?"

Somewhere behind her, one of the soldiers in charge of radio duty ran up to Bridgette, handing her a clipchart. They whispered things to one another for a moment, then the soldier ran off again and Bridgette poked Yureka repeatedly until she turned.

"What? What is it, Bridgette? You know i hate it when you interrupt me like this!" She snapped slightly, but when Bridgette wordlessly pointed at a certain part of the sheet of paper Yureka was presented with, the woman stopped, her jaw dropping a bit. She snatched the clipchart away from her, patted her on the shoulder and grinned a bit.

"Okay, good work. Do me a favor and brief our new arrival here, i just have to show this to Walter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Walter was about to make a snide comment about Yureka offering drinks to minors when the heavy whuppa-whuppa-whuppa of helicopter rotors drew near. Standing back against a crate, he stood with arms folded across his chest, watching his assigned captain confront the small boy who emerged from the vehicle. Her face took on that serious, analytical expression it always did when she was switching into 'officer mode', but then Bridgette pointed something out, and Yureka grinned.

The butler felt a strange twinge in his chest. Had the temperature just dropped? Slipping a cigarette between his lips - just to chew on, not lighting up - he waited for Yureka to return.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:33 pm

He was about at address his commanding officer, when rather another soldier stole her attention. Looking around, he was quickly realizing he was among the smallest on deck. He cocked an eyebrow at the whole exhange. In reality, he stared at them with a blank expression, and then he noticed Bridgette turning towards him. Raising his hand nervously to adjust his collar, he frowned a tad.

"C-could someone inform me what is going on please?" Being on a boat, in the middle of the ocean, without his weapons, was not a great feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Bridgette nodded and saluted quickly.

"Certainly. The Deus Ex has just intercepted a radio broadcast confirming that our agent Alfred von der Marwitz has had sucess with his suicide bombing run... he has crashed a plane full of explosives into the Hellsing mansion. Reports confirm Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing to be dead on arrival."

Seeing Walter not far from her, Yureka ran over to him with a wide smirk.

"You`re not going to believe this, but forget about buying you a drink- tonight we`ll throw a party on this ship. Integra Hellsing was killed by a plane crash of one of our men."

Slowly, her smile faded as she saw his reaction, and beyond the overjoyed initial one from herself, her gears started turning, fast. Integra Hellsing was dead. That means Alucard was free. Nothing would bind him now. No one would restrain or control him.

"....thats the worst possible situation we could be in, isn`t it. Still, lets try and let the soldiers believe this is a great victory for us, for morale`s sake... " Yureka added, suddenly not so sure about things anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Walter's heart only sank further as he saw the pleasure gradually spread across Yureka's face. And then she was standing before him, and delivered the news in two easily-digestible sentences.

All of a sudden, he was in Berlin. No, not hoisting the flag of England and shoving it to the Jerries while the Reds poured into the Third Reich; but sitting in a quiet, fifth-floor cocktail bar, circling a fingertip in the dust of an empty glass while shell after shell shook the foundations of the building. Alucard had been sleeping in his - or was it her? - coffin, leaving the day to the creatures it belonged to, wanting to be awake and refreshed for the 'final push', even if they couldn't be seen acting as part of a Russian operation.
A shell hit the building opposite, toppling it and sending out a shockwave which shattered the windows of the cocktail bar, blasting Walter with shrapnel. He remembered the cold, piercing pain - the cold, the heat, the wash of blood down his neck and arms.

That feeling was not dissimilar to what he felt now.

He took a breath. The kiss of air on his throat choked him.

He exhaled. His lungs were tight, tight, tight.

Out of the corner of his blurred vision, he saw two soldiers high-five. The clapping sound chilled him to the marrow.
Suddenly, Walter's arm was raised. He didn't know how it got up there. The two men froze mid-laugh. One of them was missing fingers. The other stared blankly down at a gaping gap in the deck.
Walter whirled, his hand moving. A small boat commanding a scuba line flipped in the water, tangling its chord and yanking a man out of the water. He screamed as he flew, moving on the end of the chord like a yo-yo, crashing into the ocean surface at high velocity. The Bismarck's railing lost a few rungs.
Teeth champing together, Walter created a theatre of small destruction, hurling boxes overboard or into personnel. And then he was swinging his arms in mad orchestra, and nowhere was safe. Entire chunks of the deck ripped free of the Bismarck's skeletal framework. The stern was bifurcated into a teetering Y shape, and slowly, surely, lengths of narrow wire clamped around the enormous main cannon.

He knew, was all Walter could comprehend, staring blankly into Yureka's eyes.

The Major knew. He wanted me far out at sea when I heard the news.

His rampage over, Walter sat down and drew his knees up to his chest, completely silent. His wires were just as tight around the cannon, trembling at the ends of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Ausf stared blankly at the brief exchange between the Oberleutnant and a black haired boy, the latter of which seemed to undergo some sort of a emotional breakdown. Suddenly, the (apparent) teen had one of his arms raised, and a soldier to the Arty's right was screaming, Part of the deck had been split open, possibly by the wires now wrapped around one of the 38cm guns. 

Not being told a damn thing, put on a helicopter, and sent out onto a (sexy as hell) battleship in the middle of the ocean was decidedly NOT the best way to start one's week.

Currently, he had no idea who anyone was, save for the Oberleutnant he had been introduced to, and her apparent underling, whom he caught the name of, Bridgette.

This was going to be an interesting deployment, to say the least...

(OOC: Yes, Ausf thinks large pieces of WWII-chic machinery are sexy.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:32 pm

A human response would`ve probably been to scream, or have their jaw stuck open-

Yureka´s response was to grab Walter`s vest, pull him up and excersize a left hook with vampireic speed to let him fly across the deck.

"What the hell is your problem?! Are you sad that your former employer died, Walter? Well thats too bad, you should`ve known this would happen! We don´t just want Alucard dead like you do, we want them all, from top down to bottom, down to the last maid they use to scrub the filth off of the floor! And you-"

Her hand grpped the inside of her coat, pulling out the PPK she had in there, and aimed it for Walter`s head.

"-are not going to jeopardize my mission, my plans and or injury my soldiers, understood?! If your answer is anything but yes, you`re dead."

With those words spoken, everyone on deck aside from Tiger grabbed their assigned weapons (the man lacking his fingers a pistol) and aimed at Walter, a slight grin appearing on their faces.

In the meantime, Bridgette, holding a MK23 with her right, and the clipchart with her left hand, gazed at Tiger and smiled a bit.

"Don`t worry. She`ll calm down again soon... she values her soldiers very, very much, and this ship is her baby, as far as i can tell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:46 pm

The last thing that could affect Walter now was a fist to the jaw. The bone dislocated with a pop, and blood flew from his lips, but even as he lay face-down in one of the gashes he himself had torn in the deck, he felt no pain.

Dragging himself to his feet, the butler acted as though Yureka hadn't just hit him with the power of a freight train. He gazed out to sea, and in the air around him, his wires drifted and flickered.
I could kill them all, he thought, looking down at his shoes. I wonder. Maybe I'd feel calmer if the deck was painted red. A soothing color.
"As soon as this ship docks, I'm leaving. You can nurse your soldiers' wounds and tell them everything will be okay. Let them fuck you, if you think it might raise morale. You won't need to worry about me."
That said, Walter turned on his heels and marched through a door inside the immense ship. His wires never left his side.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Watching as in moments the black-haired boy had been send flying across the deck, then seconds later left through a bulkhead into the ship's interior, Asuf had quite literally no idea what the hell was going on, as he had been neigh briefed, nor even knew who the man was.

It was about then he noticed his right arm was grasping over his shoulder for a cannon, though it grasped nothing but empty air. Feeling slightly more uneasy about the whole "Fuck, I'm unarmed thing", due to the most recent display of badassery, he was calmed somewhat by Bridgette's statement. Hopefully, he had just arrived at a bad time, like when your parents walk in right as the most awkward scene in a show commences. He'd not caught the words themselves of the two adult's exchanges across the deck, though.

"I hope I can manage to get along with everyone here..." The statement was more to himself than others, as fights didn't exactly his already nervous mindset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Groaning in annoyance, Yureka holstered her pistol again. It was pointless to do anything about the guy at this point. He was pissed, she could see that, and in fact, she didn´t care anymore. She´d lost respect and trust in the guy she almost began to trust blindly.
Life would go on, and she would move on. Besides, she still had a job to do.

"Sorry about that. Thats why we ususally don´t employ traitors like Mr. Dornez." She said to Tiger, moving back to him. Damage to the ship was minimal, considering the circumstances- they had no time to stop, their boiler might give up at any moment, slowing them down further. Besides, she could see the coast of France with her vampireic eyes- it wasn`t long now, maybe ten hours.

"Again, welcome aboard.. Whats your name?"
Normally, the officer in charge would ask for rank and specialty, but Yureka preferred a more personal approach to get on a friendly basis quickly.

That backfired from time to time, and scenes like the one that just happened occured.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 pm

(OOC: Short post is short because... Not much to say here.)

"Panzerkampfwagen VK 45.01 VI Tiger Ausf. H, Ma'am." Saluting, he wondered why he wasn't ever given a shorter name, not like people didn't shorten it anyway, though. He somewhat questioned why there wasn't a bunch of formality, but he could leave that question hanging in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Yureka blinked twice, then a third time and shook her head.

"Thats far too long. In the heat of the battle i`d need to adress you within a second without struggling to remember your name. I`ll just call you Tiger, instead.. never seen an APC on foot though."

Her eyes lit up a bit, and her mouth showed the slightest hint of a smirk.

"Are you a cyborg? In that case, i´d like to hear some specs."

In the meantime, Bridgette resisted the urge to facepalm because one of Yureka`s interests was adressed. Modelmaking, robots, and war. That woman really only had those three.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:46 pm

"Yes Ma'am. Specs... Armor: Hull: Steel plate, 100mm front, 80mm sides, Turret: 40mm. Main armament: Either 5cm Pak 38 L/60, or 7.62 cm Infanteriegeschütz L/16.5, ammunition is 40 and 10 shells, respectively. Load capacity: Fourteen thousand pounds." Ausf rubbed the back of his neck nervously with his right arm. "Although, my a-armor and weaponry is on a Heli, and supposed to get here.. s-shortly... The transport couldn't hold my f-full weight." 

He sincerely hoped his Commanding Officer wouldn't be all that pissed about his going all sterotypical robot on her when he described his stats, or about the fact he didn't have his armor or gun with him.

Last edited by Tiger Ausf. H on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Yureka raised an eyebrow when he started to speak like a toaster, but the specs did seem impressive. A 50mm gun, like a Bofors on legs? That sounded rather interesting... especially since the guy was barely reaching her chest from full height. He seemed more like a child, rather than anything else...

"Well thats rather interesting... i was planning to try and build something life-sized myself, one of these days.... when i´m a bit less busy with my ship. Though i`d probably settle for a robot rather than a cyborg. Human minds are too unpredictable. "

Her ears then perked up when another helicopter arrived, its downthrust from the rotor blades gushing up the waves and spraying everyone on deck with some salt water, though Yureka kind of enjoyed that. Being in an Admiral`s uniform, feeling the waves, and the salty sea, and all that... it did feel fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:21 pm

As the supplies were unloaded from the Heli, he noted one pallet that the surrounding crewmen seemed to not be trying to move, due to one of them trying, then giving up, the load seeming to be heavy. Asuf giddily ran over and picked the pallet up, taking it off the Heli and setting it down gently, where he started taking inventory of all the stuff he'd been sent. At the moment, they'd sent his armor, ammunition bins, and pack, his 5cm with six magazines, each with five rounds, and eighty extra rounds in sealed containers, his 7.62cm with fifty shells, and 100 propellant charges on several other pallets, as well as a large repair kit.

Deciding upon his loadout, he slid two of the 5cm magazines into his pack, one into each ammunition bin, and put on his gun, though he didn't cock the massive bolt to actually load the weapon, and slung it over his back. He was also now wearing his armor and finally reaching his full height of 5' 6", he was quite happy, even if he weighed 1,400 pounds now. Then... there was the problem of storage for the extra supplies.

"Ma'am... Where would you like me to put the extras?" He turned to his commanding officer, now slightly taller, but alas, still the shortest person on deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Yureka stared at the little kid during christmas day suit up, and pick up his massive weapon and ammunition... before she was adressed. Ah, right, the extras. Even that guy couldn´t carry this many rounds with him.

"Uh, just store them anywhere you find them. Like the aircraft hangar- there`s still an Arado plane in there, rotten to dysfunction, if you kick it out there´ll be plenty of room and the steel deck goes all the way over there."

Saying this, she noticed a smaller crate that had been left unopened, and nobody seemed to care about. Curiously, she moved over and ripped the lid off... to see her own requested firearm, packaged neatly into a standard issue rifle case.

"Oh my. It really is christmas."

She opened it up, revealing the beautiful, masterfully designed FG-42 Model G that she ordered, with a custom rosewood stock and foregrip, polished CroMo steel system, polygonal rifling, and a Swarovski medium distance sniper scope... she picked it out, played around with the detachable bayonet, then racked the action a few times- each time, the metallic noise sounded almost melodic, each piece greased up and ready to go. Flipping the cover off of the magwell, she slid a magazine inside and putt he safety on, before slinging it over her shoulder and putting the extra magazines into her coat pockets.

"Can`t wait to try that thing out. Though i suppose i won`t have to wait for long... we`ll be in France very soon."
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Ausf nodded, noting his CO's overjoyed expression when she pulled out a rifle of some sort. Around that point, he picked up the pallet containing his extra supplies, and walked along the deck towards the airplane hanger, of which he knew the location because of his database, and to the fact that his father taught him every detail of the ship anyway. Coming upon the starboard hanger, there was a single plane within, albeit unrecognizable. Setting down his pallet, he strode into the hanger, grabbing the joint where the folded wing met the frame, and tore it with his right hand, the rusted metal giving no more resistance than a piece of paper. holding it up, he tossed the wing overboard, then repeated the action with the other wing.

Finally making the plane light enough for him to easily move, he carefully withdrew it from the hanger, and tossed it overboard as well, the hulk quickly sinking into the depths. Finding the hanger now clear, he carefully arranged his stuff inside and returned to his commanding officer. 

"Any orders, Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:00 pm

As she watched Tiger take the airplane apart and toss it into the sea, she did get an idea about what they could do next. The main hangar, opposing the two near the chiney, was rusted shut and ever since they brought the ship up they hadn´t bothered to look inside. There could be anything in there- from a lot of water to corpses to airplanes.. or even Nazi gold, who knew. Fact was, she wanted to know. While the area around the main hangar was covered with the ususal teak wood planks, she knew for a fact that there was steel underneath those, making it safe for Tiger to walk on them.

"Yes, in fact, i do, seeing your rather nice strength and dexterity there..."

She pointed over to the massive steel door of the hangar.

"I`d like to know whats in there. I`ve been on this ship for more than 24 hours but there`s still some stuff i haven´t seen."
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:22 am

(OOC:I'm wrong about the door, sorry. >.>)

Gazing at the incredibly rusted hanger door, he wondered why they hadn't just pulled it open yet. Noting that it was the kind you pull from the left. "Lightly" kicking the door at the left enough to pop a section free of the rust, he looped his fingers underneath, holding a steel plate over his fingers to avoid sharp edges. Pushing to the side, he read as his load meter on his HUD steadily climbed, reaching the five thousand pound mark before the door stopped groaning and finally opened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:30 pm

The musky smell coming from the room was surprising- it was completely dry. There had been a shell impact on the cieling, bulding inward, but it didn´t pierce all the way through... for half a century this room had been left untouched.
As expected, two near useless Arado fighter planes were there- they could probably use some parts from them, unlike the hunk of rust they had found in the other hangar, but those things would never fly again. Something of importance caught Yureka`s eye however- replacement light artillary guns and a few spare heavy machine guns, stacked up on the wall, and looking fine for the most part. Would save them some trouble later- but for now, she wanted to give a closer inspection to make sure she didn`t leave anything out.

"Amazing work of engineering, don`t you think? This room withstood the force of thousands of cubic feet pressure, for sixty years..." She marvelled, briefly running her bare fingers over the cold iron walls. "We never expected this here. I never expected it, either. At best i thought we`d find a lot of water and some corpses, but look at those airplanes. You`d think they were ready to take off at any moment."
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:38 am

Ausf nodded, as the door opened, revealing two Arado fighters in rather good shape, though his eyes immediately landed upon the light artillery guns lined against the wall with a grin. He was somewhat surprised that the room had not collapsed or flooded, due to the weakened ceiling.

The heavy machine guns as well, could be useful, maybe get someone to help him make one into a handheld weapon for close-in defense. Turning to the airplanes, he wondered if he could strip the weapons from them as well, as they could be useful. He imagined having two heavy machine guns, but with armored shields, that he could pick up like pistols and spray his enemies with death in the form of lead. Truly, they'd be great close-in weapons, if he could find someone with enough time to help him with the idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Yureka, however, had other ideas- she gazed at the planes with respect, but with little views for their value. The complicated interior pieces of them were probably unuseable, despite the good look on the exterior.

"Well, i think we should sell those two to a museum... original Arados in that condition are going to be worth a fortune. As for the rest of the room... i don`t know what to do with it yet. I thought we might be able to launch V1 rockets from the catapult if we repair it, but this hangar barely has enough room for two of them... on the other hand, this would be one hell of a place for a barbecue."

Some men that had come to curiously watch their discovery boomed out in laughter, while Yureka shrugged her own joke off. She was going to leave the room entirely, as she came across a book that was lying on the ground, seemingly without importance... picking it up, she flipped through the first few pages and realized what it was almost instantly- the war diary, sort of the predecessor to a black box or a captains log. Without saying a word, she tucked it into her coat pocket and left the hangar.

"Well, i don´t see anything else of importance... lets get ready to dock, people. We´ll be in the drydock in less than five hours, so we´ll have to make it count. Bridgette, how long are the boilers going to be able to operate?"

Bridgette came up from behind Yureka, seemingly out of nowhere, clutching her clipchart.

"Four and a half hours, ma´m, then we`re out of fuel. Also, we`ve had several leaks in the boiler room during the past few hours..."

The nazi commander looked at her with a slightly worried expression, but then shook her head.

"We`ve got no other choice. We´re not going to make our schedule if we let ourselves be tugged. One way or another we´ll have to arrive there on our own power- even if we have to use the momentum of this iron colloseus."

With that said, the men got working on getting the ancient crane ready, rolling out hemp ropes and tying down everything that was necessary, attached the anchors and much more. Yureka turned to Tiger with a slight frown.

"I`ll have to do some tasks on land while the crew does the hard work here. Its up to you if you want to play humanoid scissorlift or go shopping with me."
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:32 pm

Ausf's ears perked slightly at the mention of going somewhere, though they were hidden by his headphones and his helmet.

"S-Shopping, Ma'am?" Nobody'd ever taken the Arty shopping before.

Well, Actually, Nobody'd really ever talked to him either. Being in a coma does that to you. He'd probably have to blend in, so he could get away with a black hoodie, gloves, and some jeans. He thought he'd seen some back with the rest of his supplies, labeled "Civilian Disguise." At least there was enough to prevent him from getting a sunburn.

And by extension, cooking himself medium-rare. "I-I think I saw a civilian outfit b-back with my s-supplies. Would you like me to c-change into that so I blend in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Yureka nodded, a bit relentlessly.

"Yes, that would be appropriate. I too will have to change into something... civil. Also, we`ll have to discuss your behavior before we go on land. For now, lets meet at the gangway after we arrive."

With that, Yureka sighed a bit, and retreated to the Admiral`s cabin at the rear end of the ship, Bridgette smiling a bit at Tiger before continueing to instruct the troops.

--- > Topic in France, i´ll make that in a moment
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Nodding and walking over to his hanger, he began preparations to leave.

---> Drydock of St. Nazaire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:54 am

>Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.   Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salvage site- 500 nautic miles off of the shore of Ireland.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2