Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham Empty
PostSubject: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:07 pm

In a abandoned pub a vampire sat and plotted his plans for control of Britain he would transform the entire country into vampires and make the world his bitch, unfortunately for him he was a crap at being a vampire,  he was a category f and only had a few ghouls under his control, he couldn't figure out that he had to bite women in order for them to become a vampire. Hellsing had dispatched Maia and Ben to take care of the vampire and his five ghouls.

The vampire was siting in the managers office that was at the back of the building, the pub wasn't all that big infarct it was quite small. After going through the front doors you could already see the bar on the left hand side and three tables to the right, past the tables were signs indicating the toilets and a door could be seen at the end of a small hallway, that was the managers office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:48 pm

The huntress exited the car from the driver’s side and put out the cigarette she’d had on the way, she had driven the way to the mission with the rookie. They knew exactly where the target was supposed to be but otherwise things looked normal, there was the possibility that it had been only a rumour. She had a look around their immediate area trying to think of what to do; they couldn’t rush in and risk getting killed if it was a real sighting. Turning to Ben she sighed, her guns were ready and otherwise she was ready.
“So kid, you ready or what, want to go over the plan one more time before we go in?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Just as they arrived, he pulled out his Sterling and racked the action back, having not done that prior to the arrival- for safety reasons of course. Ben then straightened his armored vest, making sure it was on tightly and properly equipped, as it might need to save his life.
He got out shortly after, putting it back in its holster for now before turning to Maia as she adressed him.
"Going over the plan one more time... yeah, i.. i think i`d prefer that. Not a good idea to go in when we aren`t exactly sure what the other does."
While he had been listening to the briefing, it was nearly an hour ago and he might`ve forgotten important details.
Safe to say though it was just out of nerves to ask for one more time, with this much adrenalin and only one thing on his mind, it was safe to say he knew what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Maia sat down on a nearby bench and gestured for him to get a little closer, leaning back she went through the plan in her head to make sure she missed nothing out. “So Ben, we saw the plan of the pub. It’s little and the Vampire should be in the manager’s office, there’s a little window in there as well. So what we’ll do is go around the back and go through said window, taking out the Vampire will make any ghouls he has just drop thus saving us a fight. Questions boy?” Maia said all this in a passive tone, she’d gone through worse and the worst part was the talking, she rarely felt like talking but now communication was a must.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm

It sounded too good to be true- sneaking around the back, shooting the vampire, the rest of the ghouls just destroy themselves.
As she got the questions bit, though, one lingered in the back of his mind.
"Uhm, yeah, actually. We know for sure that guy is a real vampire, do we? Since those artifical ones can be killed without destroying the ghouls with them..."
A little smile crept up on his face.
"And this might be a wierd thing to ask, but i just like to have motivation, going into this.. when we get back, can we finish our sparring then...? It was.. kind of fun."
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:31 pm

(OOC: Posting order Me, maia and then Ben)

Siting on a computer chair that was some how still intact, the vampire was silently piloting his dastardly deeds of figuring out how the hell making vampires worked, he was siting in front of a computer that had a window behind it, but it was closer to the middle of the room. Naturally ghouls were just stumbling around the pub being ghouls, one was attempting to make its self a beer or that was at least what it looked like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:32 pm

Standing up and looking around Maia grinned slightly and gave a little laugh, she turned to face the young man. “You want to spar with me more? And you’re not joking from the looks of you, well then why the hell not. About artificial Vamps compared to real ones, the ghouls still die so no need to worry if they stay on their feet when their creator's dead” The vampire flexed and made sure her coat was done up, the Jew gave the place another look over before getting ready to go and fight the threat.
It was rare that anyone wanted to hang around with her, but to find someone that did was a refreshing change. Even she got tired of being alone sometimes, it would be nice to have someone to talk to/berate depending on how he did. "Still though, you're rare if you actually want to hang around me. Don't expect me to take it easy on you though, remember what I told you about Mercy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Ben smiled a bit, then got moving towards the bar, trying to stay in the shadows for as long as possible.
"Yeah, how could i forget that- you taught me the hard way. Don´t worry, i plan to live for a while longer."
Through one of the windows of the pub, Ben briefly saw one of the ghouls- a disfigurated, grey human being with its eyes completeyl decayed in favor of an unnatural purple glow... by the way it was poking the pressureized beer keg again and again, it seemed like it wanted to get a beer but no longer knew how to. Thankfully due to this, its back was turned to them.
"There´s one. Lets try to stay out of its sight." He whispered, ducking a bit and continuing to make his way to the rear.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Sighing with boredom the vampire tapped his finger on the keyboard wondering why the computer wouldn't go on, the computer however was very old and broken but he couldn't tell. He began to tap the side lightly to try and get it to work some how WORK BLAST YOU MY PLANS WAIT FOR NO MAN MACHINE OR A PIECE OF SHIT MACHINE THAT DOESN'T WORK he angrily smashed the keyboard and ended up smashing it through the desk and into several pieces.
With a blank stare he looked down at the mess Ah shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:46 pm

The Jewish lady moved around the back of the building quietly, ducking underneath the window before she would be spotted she gestured for Ben to get down. Maia cocked her gun, nodding to her companion she whispered to him.

“Ok Kid, we jump through the window and blow his brains out, be careful not to shoot me, I’ll be going in first” she checked her Saiga once again, her M16 was good but the spread of the shotgun would be better. “Empty your pistol into his back as I fire, it’ll help to kill him. Aim for the heart yeah?”

Maia jumped up then; she powered up and went straight through the window. Her Saiga 12 had 10 rounds in it, as she went through she aimed towards his vulnerable back. Firing her entire magazine at him as she landed inside the office, grinning as the shots blazed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Ben nodded in confirmation, gripping his Sterling and bringing it out- the second Maia jumped through the window was the one he ducked down to jump, then half a second later he was also inside the office, landing in a coutch- his weapon up, he aimed through the red-dot sight at the back of his chest, roughly where the heart was, and pulled the trigger fifteen times as fast as he could, something which sounded like fully automatic fire to a human.

As the gunfire ended, he quickly observed the situation, trying to figure if they got him or not.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Staring at the mess the vampire heard something as he looked around he wondered if he imaged it. He spun the chair around to have a look out side but was surprised when a woman burst in through the window. Quickly he kicked at the ground and actually managed to force the computer chair back through the broken desk, he he had been hit with bullets and was laying on his back, how ever all the commotion was not unnoticed.
The ghouls shambled towards the office, there groans could be heard from outside, Fucking bitch!! the vampire was bleeding from his many wounds.

Suddenly the door was being hammered at MY MINIONS WILL EAT YOUR GODDAMN INTESTINES YOU BITCH the vampire roared somehow certain of his victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:26 pm

The door was getting hammered at but they’d go as soon as their creator was dead, moving forwards Maia aimed the SAIGA 12 directly at the monster’s head. She fired two shots at the things head before he could try and attack her; with the grin of sadism on her face she took the chance to fire a round at his chest. With that she stepped back, “so newbie wasn’t this fun eh?” She waited for a second for his reply, she gave a little wry smile and stepped back to get out of the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:37 pm

While Maia hurried to jump back out the window, Ben loaded a fresh magazine into his Sterling and gazed over the carnage- they practically destroyed this office already.
The vampire was mutilated, overkill in the finest sense of the word, with two silver slugs right in the face- it was not a pretty sight.
Still, he couldn´t help but fire one last round into his chest before he would cease to be- to make sure.
I should hurry back, or she`ll just leave without me.
With that in mind, he jumped out of the window as well, putting the gun back in its holster as he stood up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

The vampire was blasted into pieces, his mangled body lay on the floor his blood and bits of his body splattered the room. As the Hellsing members were leaving a silhouette looked from afar Ahh poor little one a woman with white hair and gothic style dress and bright red eyes get a small sigh I had really thought this one would at least do something other than run about like a headless chick, walking over to a rather smart looking limbo she got into the back of it Take me home..I have some planning to do.

Mission Complte.

(OOC: Maia and Ben gain one slaughter point cue FF victory theme)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham   Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham Empty

Back to top Go down

Tale of dumb dumb, Chesham
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Great Britain :: Others-
Jump to: