Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Tournament Registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Team Tournament Registration Empty
PostSubject: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Post here to register for the team tournament. Two members form a team and will fight others to advance. There are only eight spots available. The winners will each receive 2 Slaughter Points. Only one character can by used be each player. Tournament begins once all the spots are filled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Sign up Alfred and Seung Soo Young/Old as a team. Official Team name is Team GUN. Note the ALLCAPS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:11 pm

I would like to throw my hat into the mix.  Anyone that would like to partner up with me feel free to send me a PM.  Alternatively, if there are concerns with mismatches due to Race Levels I'd be willing to fight on my own.  I leave that decision up to the Staff.

Purple Edit: Meabh and I are the Clan Ordo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm tossing my lot in with Almos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Me and Lenka are down to play. It will give us a horrifying glimpse of fighting against some Juggernauts. Btw can i use the equipment i have on my updated character sheet if it is the middle of being approved? It would sort of help buffer the obvious skill gap xD Updated*

Edit by purple: Lenka chose SWE as team name.

Last edited by Combi on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:26 am

Well, since Meabh is a traitor and all that, I'm going to throw my lot in with Tony and whichever of his characters he decides to use for this thing.

Spoiler:

Team Cybernetics of utter Badassery.

A.K.A: C.O.U.B

Last edited by Father Michel Miles on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:55 am

Imma go Volke on this one.

As a side, note in all of my fights during the tournament Volke will have replaced the holy water knives on his belt with exploding ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 3:15 pm

Is there still a spot open?

If so, Yureka is in.

EDIT: Apperantly i`m paired with Strength. Fine by me, though i can`t come up with a group name for the life of me.

Purple Edit: It's Heavy Metal Women
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Sign me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:34 am

I'll partner up with you if that's alright Hyaskus, I'll be using Gaius for it. Just need a team name now...
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:48 pm

I am thinking about Elegant Fury. Sound good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:42 pm

The most elegant of all fury

Team Tournament Registration Tumblr_inline_mjgfc6G4VG1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Emily and I will be joining as a team... Wolfpack... because Emily is a werewolf. Hahahaha. *shot*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:48 am

Registration closed.

http://challonge.com/teamfight

DM will post the arenas. Posting order is alternating, starting with the first member of the first team (I.E.: A1, B1, A2, B2, repeat).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Tournament Registration   Team Tournament Registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Tournament Registration
Page 1 of 1