Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dat Battleship.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Battleship. Empty
PostSubject: Dat Battleship.   Dat Battleship. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:04 pm

(OOC: I apparently have a habit of using "Dat" in my topic titles.)

Pz. VI Tiger was currently en-route to his newest, and by extension, first, little assignment, via Helicopter. However, he was wondering just why they didn't use a boat, as the Heli couldn't even take off untill he had removed his armor, and he still had to sit in the center of the damn thing just so it could fly properly.

As the helicopter neared it's destination, the battleship known as the Bismarck came into view. While it may have just been raised from the bottom of the ocean, it sure was pretty damn big. "Damn, they understated the size of this thing... By a lot..." As the heli neared the Bismark, Asuf. H could just make out the faded Swastika upon its deck. When the Heli hovered mere inches over a steel part of the deck,  he carefully stepped out, his weight and the tracked bottoms of his armored boots ensuring he wouldn't slip upon the surface. A second helicopter was scheduled to arrive later with his actual artillery loadouts, but his current was fine for the moment. For some reason, he hadn't been told who was in charge of the vessel, and by extension, who his commanding officer was. Watching as the heli took off, he inwardly facepalmed about the lack of communication.

Last edited by Lenka on Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dat Battleship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Battleship.   Dat Battleship. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Below deck, Bridgette was hurrying up the flight of stairs to meet the helicopter crew, though they were already dispatching from the area again as they had other assignments... so be it.
Making a note on her clipboard, she nodded a bit and then was about to adress the living tank... as the woman of steel herself came onto the deck.

"Ah, yes, there`s our special delivery." Yureka said, almost purring as she had been given another toy for her collection of powerful warmachines. She had to say she was impressed with the size and weight of the cyborg- no wonder they called him a tank, the steel deck was almost bending under him. But only almost- they had reinforced it on their trip to France specifically for this purpose, so it would hold.

"Greetings. I`m Oberleutnant Yureka Espada, temporary captain of this vessel." She tipped the brim of her hat, the one she took from the actual Admiral, and crossed her arms.
"Your arrival is half an hour early... though thats no big deal, i like it when things arrive on time. Welcome to the Bismarck."

The blonde vampire eyed the cyborg intentively- he sported a lot of firepower, almost as much as the medium artillary did. Should they enter a battle, he might actually be useful in some manner.... as for now, though, he would have to stay where he is unless he wanted to damage the ship.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Battleship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Battleship.   Dat Battleship. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Noting that someone had started speaking behind him, Asuf. H turned around, expecting to come face-to-face with his commanding officer. Except for the fact he was in Millennium, and should have learned by now that he's a tad shorter than everyone else in the organization, he'd have to settle for being about six inches shorter than his new CO. The fact that she was an officer made his heart skip a beat in nervousness. Trying not to shift his weight, he addressed her. "Nice to meet you, Oberleutnant." Nervously Raising one of his hands, he addressed his current problem. "I-I might have noticed th-that this..." He gestures to the deck around him "Doesn't exactly agree with my weight... My problem is that I'm not wearing my armor, and my smallest artillery loadout weighs ten times times as much as I do now." Looking around, he nervously surveyed the deck. "D-do I have to worry about falling through the deck?"  On second thought, he could keep his armor off, but he didn't like the idea of being unprotected around a bunch of vampires he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dat Battleship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Battleship.   Dat Battleship. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dat Battleship.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Beachside Hotel-
Jump to: