Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck

Go down 
+2
Mato Kuroi
Tiger Ausf. H
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck Empty
PostSubject: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:56 pm

The floodgates closed, and the water was pumped out- now, for the first time, the crew could see the underside of their proud ship- the various missing pieces of the hull, a large torpedo impact and several shell impacts- as well as the missing rudders.
The drydock welcomed them with 200 french dock workers, all of them foreign but very skillful- Yureka wouldn`t mind them aboard for a while. Besides, she had different problems right now... like that she wore a tight pair of jeans, high heel boots, a white T-shirt that left her midriff free and a thin leather jacket- they needed to be unsuspicious, so she even left her weapons where they were.... sighing, she stood there at the gangway, waiting for Tiger to begin her "mission" while the newly turned dockworkers got cracking on the hull plating right away, welding and bolting new armor plates in place of the holes.

"Where are you, you scrapheap on legs..." She muttered under her breath, not wanting to prolong her misary of having to wear this outfit that made her breasts stand out like some sort of skank. Was that what people were wearing these days? Plus those pants were pretty restrictive- she didn´t mind them as much, but she noticed they were tighter than her overall ususally was.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Enter From -------> Bismarck

Now wearing some black jeans, one of those cloth-type belts with two steel halfloops to secure it, a black hoodie, and black gloves, and his headphones looped around his neck underneath the hood, Ausf transversed the deck from his hanger to the gangplank. He'd had to leave his weapons back onboard, as if it would have been possible to conceal them anyway. Jogging carefully over to where Yureka was, he came up next to her.

"Sorry for the w-wait."

Noting the large amounts of labor going on, he had almost maimed someone on accident when he was jogging across the deck. Whoops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Yureka eyed him, tried not to laugh, and remembered the outfit she herself was stuck in. Yeah, they both looked like jackasses. Not for long, though... they`d need to get the supplies they needed, then they could head back to the ship and take a nap there, rinse, repeat, until the ship was ready to depart in a week.

Bridgette then showed up, a bit out of breath from running up the stairs all the way from the keel to the main deck.

"Y-yureka, i`m ready. I.. uh, Sorry for the wait, i was gonna-"

Espada`s strong hand was placed on her shoulder, and she was silenced instantly. A rare smile crossed Yureka`s face.

"Stuff it, Müller. You`re the captain until i return. Keep the ship safe, keep the men busy- you know the priorities. Priority 1 is the engines and the rudders, as well as the hull... priority 2 are the guns, getting them functional and getting the new CIWS and Sea Sparrow systems installed is essential to our survival. Finally, Priority three- getting rid of the rusted crap, corpses, mud and other things that make us heavier than we need to. I`ll be back soon, until then..."

She tenderly placed the Admiral`s cap on the head of her friend, nodding to her before giving a salute.

"The ship is yours, Captain."

With that said, she grabbed Tiger`s arm and went down the gangway to solid ground.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Ausf noticed his CO's stifled laugh, albeit barely, and resisted the urge to comment on her current attire as well. Apparently, Bridgette was made to be in charge of the ship until they returned. Around that point, he was quite literally dragged down the gangway to the ground by his commanding officer.

"So, Ma'am, what's the first thing on our list?" As he was getting pulled along, he found it somewhat hard not to laugh at how stereotypical this is.

(OOC: Short post is Short.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:23 pm

She groaned a bit as she was called that.

First of all, don`t call me Ma`m, or Sir, or anything like that while we`re out in public. We`re normal people, get it? Call me Yureka.. or whatever kind of nickname you prefer for me."

Off the gangway, she quickly walked through the dock area towards the nearest taxi stand to get into the city.

"There`s a lot on our list. Computer equipment, for instance, heaters, plumbing, interior decoration for six hundred men... there`s also a swimming pool planned, and a cinema, and then we also need washing machines and dry cleaners... Finally, we need some nuclear fuel rods... because as you might have noticed, there were two nuclear powerplants and engines standing in the drydock. We bought those as replacement for the broken boilers, but owning uranium fuel is illegal, so... we`ll have to find some ourselves."

She smirked a bit at the last passage, then told the taxi driver some instructions in french before sitting down, offering Tiger the seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Ausf frowned slightly and bit his lip, as he had to get over his habit of addressing Yureka as an officer, albeit temporarily. Mentally cataloging the shopping list, he nodded at the last bit, understanding they'd probably rob a Nuclear Powerplant. No biggie. Taking the seat next to Yureka, he sat down as she instructed the driver in French.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:01 am

Walter had tried to sleep, to no avail. It wasn't every day one had their lives deconstructed, brick by brick, by a single line on a military report. He had flown into a rage, harming Millenium personnel and causing thousands of dollars of damage to equipment. For a moment, it had seemed like he would tear the main cannon off of the Bismarck - but, luckily, Yureka had landed a fist to his jaw before he could do it.
Standing, he advanced over to the sink and splashed water over his face, then exited the ship via a maze of galvanized iron staircases. Near the exit, a soldier stepped in his way and punched him in the stomach, making bile rise to his throat, but he relished the pain. It almost outweighed his feeling of guilt for having such a violent reaction to information which could easily have been doctored.

Yureka and Tiger were already gone when he reached the deck. Following a dock worker's directions, he approached the cab just as they were climbing into it. The sound of the door shutting gave him pause, and he stood watching them, realizing that neither would want him on the mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:24 am

Yureka saw Walter in the corner of her eye, and she stared back at him for a while, wondering if he would join them.
She would let him. He had destroyed her trust, but he was a valureable resource. And there was nothing that couldn`t be fixed.
Instead, they left, leaving him behind without a word. It was probably better this way.

She was just about to speak to Tiger as her cellphone rang, and she picked it up quickly.
"Yes? ...i told you not to call me, Bridgette. What is it?" She answered in german, in order to leave it a mystery to the driver what she was talking about.
"...what? ... okay, got it. Tss, of course it wouldn`t have been that easy. Should have known. Is that all? .... oh. ....... "
She fell silent, and simply listened to Bridgette. "Okay. ....i got it."
Only Tiger could see how tightly her fist was balled, how white her knuckles became as if she was trying to compress the air inside her hand into atoms.
"...yes, i got it. Don´t worry about it, thats my own business. Take care."
With that she hung up and stared out the window, wordless.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:39 am

Ausf observed Yureka and her conversation with her subordinate, wondering exactly what was wrong, then he looked down and saw her balled fists.

Fists that had recently tossed someone across the Bismarck. Ausf decided that if she would have wanted him to know, she'd tell him about it. It would be best not to pry... Well, Caution was for people who couldn't throw punches like tanks. (Pun intended)

"Is something wrong?" Thinking about it, it was a dumbass question, as of course something was wrong. But... Meh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:33 am

Walter tilted his head back and observed the sky. A few errant clouds drifted. Rain began to fall. And the butler smiled. Yureka and the cyborg could go their own way; he'd find his own path. Where it would guide him was unclear - back to the Deus Ex, perhaps. Or maybe somewhere entirely different. All he knew for sure was that he needed to check his information, and find out if Integra Hellsing really was dead. So, not wanting to stay out in the rain, Walter pulled his hoodie tight around his head and fetched a couple of hundred francs from onboard the Bismarck, intending to use them to make his way home.

>EXIT>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:05 am

Tucking her cellphone away, Yureka answered with a grunt.
"Its private. None of your concern. Though what might concern you is this- Integra Hellsing IS alive afterall... injuried, but she got back up after lying in the mud for a couple of hours. Should have known it would`ve been too easy."
To disguise the name, Yureka actually had to translate the name Hellsing into german, which made it sound wierd, but she´d rather have that than a nosy taxi driver.
She could swear he was watching her clevage in that rearview mirror. Yureka held back her urges to paint the next traffic sign with his brain and drive for herself.
"Anyway. First stop is the electronics, i just decided. We`ll need a lot of those, considering we can´t fully staff the ship with the intended 2000 men.. but computers and cameras can take care of a lot. Besides, i was actually looking into a new hobby..."
Yureka drifted off, trying to take her thoughts away from that man and the news she just recieved on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Ausf frowned a tad, hoping he hadn't irritated his superior, though at the news Integra was alive... He then had to cancel out the earlier statement from Bridgette that said leader of Hellsing was dead. Trying to concentrate on the task at hand, Ausf wondered temporarily if he would be able to plug his HUD into the fire control systems of one of the main turrets and control it from there, but that was just a thought. Ooh, Wait...

"A hobby, m-" Right, No formalities... "Ngh, What kind of a hobby?" Just managing to get out a single sentence without addressing her with Sir, Ma'am, Commander, or anything else was going to be ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Yureka sighed silently, nodding to herself. Good boy. He got the clue pretty quickly.
"I intend to build an android. Maybe even something combat worthy, but for now, the basic functions and the shape have to be made. I`ve got a clear idea what i`m going to do and how i`ll do it, but that requires a few detours from our shopping list."
With that said, they pulled up at their destination, and Yureka handed the driver 20 Euro bill before getting out of the taxi.
Straightening her top, she looked about the shopping arcade, scanning for the various stops she would require to make and in what order they`d come.
A smaller, nondiscipt shop with red lettered font and a lady on the sign caught her eye. As much as she disliked it, that would be required, too, for simplicity sake.
"Walter was correct in saying i couldn`t build it in seventeen hours- but in a week, its doable. Besides, it could be useful for our mission... entering an operational nuclear reactor to get fuel rods for the Bismarck´s power plant is something i`d rather not do myself."
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Ausf nodded and climbed out of the Taxi, scanning the area around them. "Hn, I build m-model tanks in my s-spare time..."

Straightening his hoodie to cut out the sun hitting his freakishly white skin, Ausf turned to Yureka, then peered past her towards the shop at which she was staring.

(OOC: I can't think of anything else to say/type. >.>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:12 pm

As soon as she noticed his gaze, she pulled her eyes off of the sex shop and got herself moving, walking towards the larger electronic shop, looking as natural as possible- even her stiff walk was exchanged for a more gentle stroll, all for the sake of camoflage and blending in.
Who knew what kind of people were watching them.

"Its a fine hobby. I´ve got a radio controlled model of the Deus Ex in my room... though its not complete yet. I don`t have that much time to spare."

Yureka explained, watching the people in the streets occasionally. Happy, consumer friendly sacks of meat populating a city that seriously lacks protection... thinking that, her belly began to tell her that it was feeding time, but she`d keep that for later. First, business beckoned.

"If you happen to find anything you like, you can have it. Even if its ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Following along behind Yureka, his hands in his pockets, taking a leisurely posture that made him look like a total gangsta', Ausf too as much of the Naziness out of his actions as he could, which was quite easy as long as he didn't talk. His hood was pulled forward enough to block out the sunlight from his face, again, at avoid a bad burn. (I'm melting~)

"Um, does it have functioning weapons?" It seemed his superior and himself had something in common after all.

And... Ice cream. The frozen treat of divinity. Yes, he was most definitely going to find some eventually. His obsession with the dairy treat shall be satisfied by the end of this trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Yureka grinned a bit as he asked, and nodded, walking into the store and following a pre-set list of things she needed- a shopping cart came first.

"Of course. Tiny rocket engines with even smaller warheads for the V1s, 2mm caliber guns to simulate the Acht Acht turrets, bomb shafts, everything. It a bit easier to do when you have access to the original blueprints."

While talking to him, she was multitasking and grabbing a few things as she went along, strictly following her list.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Following her along, Ausf scanned the shelves for anything that could be useful.

"A-Ah... I've got 7mms on my models m-made from surplus Mauser b-barrels I've m-modified." He smiled a tad under his hood, considering he was usually walking around with the full size version of the weaponry on his models. And the fact he had completely memorized the schematics for every British, German, and French tank from before 1982. (Processors are so OP.)

Catching sight of some supplies, Ausf snatched a small collapsible radio antenna listed for only a fraction of a frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:39 am

(I`m not even gonna comment if you´re pointing out that your character is OP by yourself.)

After less than half an hour, Yureka`s shopping cart was filled with more electronics and gadgets than the average person could afford- but sure enough, the black American Express card brandished and they were through, loaded with some pretty big shopping bags.
"I think we should actually rent a car or something if this is what we end up with. Didn´t think this far ahead, to be honest." She was well aware of Tiger`s ability to carry large weights, but it would be suspicious to say the least if this little guy carried everything without a problem .
"First things first though- The shop is right nearby, so we should head there first."
With that, Yureka made a beeline for the shop with a red label and a woman on it- and slid through the red lit covers behind the doorframe without even a thought.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:24 am

(Well, maybe I should have said that it would make a certain librarian vampire jealous. I'm a League of Legends player. Everything including breathing is OP. >.>)

Ausf, currently carrying the shopping bags he had been handed, followed along behind Yureka, until she started walking straight for a shop. The name was unknown to him, as it was French, though... The woman on it was...

Bah. Ausf had no idea what it meant. It's not like he spent those 73 years outside... Except he didn't. Ah, he had much to learn. Doing his best to keep pace behind her, he ducked in before the door could close. (As I assume his hands are full?)
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:42 am

>>>> From the Hangar Deck

After some hours of travel and searching for an appropriate landing space that did not attract too much attention. Rip stepped of the helicopter and made her way to the drydock with directions she had received. Though in the end she probably would have found her way regardless as the Bismarck was not that hard to locate. "My, my, my..." Rip wandered about the drydock, taking in the sight. Though the ship was far from the grand state it was in before it met it's demise. Moments like this made her question disturbing the deceased. But since when did the dead stay down in Millenium anyway? The Huntress took her eyes off the ship and began scanning though the mass of workers for two soldiers in particular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:39 am

Instantly, the musky smell and the neon lit enviroment of the shop filled her with discomfort, the paper cutout figures of women and the plain walls plastered with DVD racks full of all the kinks one could possibly imagine were a sign of what kind of class this place was. It didn´t matter the least bit to Yureka- there was an entire industry dedicated to replicating artifical body parts and even entire bodies, and for someone pressed on time when making an artifical being, this was like a spare parts shop. As such, the robot would be female- more readily available parts.
She couldn´t help but notice the expression on Tiger`s face though- while she was left undisturbed by the sight she saw, he didn´t seem to be quite as uncaring. Without a second thought, she began rifling through the shelves and collecting parts- two high quality, full sized blow up dolls that would serve as the skin, an artificial replica of a woman´s chest... who knows if she might need it- and, to her surprise, she found a complete, anatomically correct replica of a woman´s pelvis.

"Huh.... thats interesting. Didn`t think to find that... well, thats that off the list, i´d just have to cut it open and put some joints in, then i can attach the prothestics there. See anything you`d like to have, Tiger?"

------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the deck of the Bismarck, people were busy to say the least- the four cannon turrets and smaller turrets were removed and placed on cranes to replace the heavy barrels and the interior of the cannon, at the same time, they could easily pull out bigger parts of the ship with those large holes all over the ship. They needed to, since taking the steam engines out of the ship was not a simple job, as they had discovered. The new wooden planks of the deck were already in place and nailed on, and as such, the ship was lacking its ususal, giant sized swastika on both ends. Down below, thirty people were working on the destroyed rudders to get them out and replace them.
A woman was tossing orders left and right, holding a clipchart- as Rip came into her sight, she came over quite briskly and saluted.

"Heil Major, Lieutenant! Oberleutnant Espada has left me in charge of this operation while she`s getting supplies and spare parts - she was expecting you, but i believe it can wait until she returns. I`m her Adjutant, Bridgette Müller, by the way... would you like me to show you around?"
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Tiger briefly surveyed the shop before his expression morphed into one of 'What the actual fuck?' Quickly shaking his head while doing his best not to let his jaw hang open from all the WTF. "N-No..." Honestly, what would an artillery cyborg want in a store like this? (.___________.)

(OOC: Short post is short, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:45 am

The Huntress saluted in return and nodded "Ja, I vould actually" she answered, agreeing to the offer. "I am curious to know how you managed to pull off zhis operation...completely undetected?" she questioned. She could not imagine France being at all pleased with the resurrection of a battleship occurring in their docks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:43 am

Yureka held back a snicker as he seemed quite disturbed by the surroundings- well, might as well put him out of his misary, she thought, as she went to the sixty year old man behind the counter and slightly poked him to wake him up so he would take her cash.
Afterward, they left without a word, and she was sure he´d fall asleep within five minutes again. An easy job, but not one Yureka would want to be doing.
"Thats that off my list. We`ll be going to the hospital tomorow to get some blood rations among some other things, and after a few more days of buying things in the city, we´ll be getting some fuel rods from the power plant twenty miles from here."
She recited the whole list for herself, as if to remind herself what needed to be done.
Finally, she looked down on the smaller soldier and nudged him.
"Ice cream. You want any?"

Bridgette shook her head at Rip`s question- that was something she was wondering herself, but apperantly Yureka`s plan had worked so far.
"You`d have to ask the Oberleutnant for that.. but as far as i know, we´ve got a licence to film a movie in this drydock, so the area is off limits for civilians right now, and this whole ship is a lifesized prop. I don`t want to imagine what she did to convince the people in charge that they don´t take a closer look, but it works, so i don´t question it. "
Walking up a plank to the main deck of the ship, she began her tour.
"As you might know, this is the biggest warship europe has ever been built, second next only to the american Iowa class ships, 250 meters long and 50.000 tons of mass. Our main guns have a range of nearly fourty miles and we can engage targets on land, on the water and in the sky as well, using the anti aircraft guns and missle launchers over there."
She pointed at an arrangement of heavy CIWS cannons that were currently being installed on the upper deck, and a quad of fully autonomous rocket launchers.
"We would`ve loved to leave the old AA-guns where they were, but against jet fighters and stealth bombers they´re not going to help much. Not fast enough. Anyway- this is the main deck, above are two extra decks, both of them heavily armored, as well as a command tower. We also have three aircraft hangars and a catapult for launching them, though i`m not sure what Yureka is planning with those... propeller aircraft isn´t going to impress anyone these days. Below this deck are four more. When the ship is fully outfitted, we`ll be using a nuclear powerplant like those aircraft carriers have, we`ll produce our own blood rations through farming it from living humans in some sort of milking machine Yureka thought up and since we don´t have two thousand men to keep this ship running, a lot of electronics will be used to make life easier, and we´ll probably be using ghouls for tasks like loading the cannons and delivering ammo and such."
She went over to one of the hatches that went down into the belly of the ship.
"Its not very pretty so far, but we`re working on it. It won´t take much longer since the dock workers were very eager to become like us..."
Yes, that... she would have to explain that to Yureka at a later date, but in her eyes, this was the logical solution. Using them this way rather than farming blood off of them later- they could use any bum they find on the street, these men were actually competent at their job.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Ausf gave a sigh of relief, glad to be finally out of that horrifying store. As his irises shrunk slightly at the sunlight, even as they were behind his shades, which was under da' hood... Anyway, Yureka nudged his shoulder.

...Ice Cream... *Dramatic drum beat*

"Ja, bitte." Ausf's expression flipped from a WTF to a grin, his eyes figuratively sparkling. Though they were behind his shades, so... Meh.

(OOC: Short post is short.)
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:17 am

Rip raised an eyebrow at the last part "Become like us? So zhey haf been made avare of vhat ve are? Or vhat Millenium is?" she asked "Und I highly doubt zhis many vorkers vanishing suddenly is not going to go unnoticed..." she pushed her glasses back up her nose "und speaking of going unnoticed..." she added, looking up at the towering battleship "Vhere exactly does Yureka plan to place zhis? I'm assuming France vill not be it's home?"

(Sorry for the wait, post is short and a bit rushed >_>)
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:26 pm

(No worries Rip, lol. I`ll post tomorrow morning, i´m way too tired right now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:41 pm

(So, yeah, tomorrow was appearantly delayed a bit. lol.)

Bridgette shook her head at the first question.
"They´ve got a brief idea because of our uniforms and language- some think we`re a reeinactor group, others think we´re nationalists. But they don`t have a clue that we`re going to use this ship to wage war.  Speaking of wageing war... i don´t exactly know what Yureka`s planning. She doesn´t tell me -everything-... i might be her adjutant, but that only means i get to prepare her uniform and write her speeches and such."
Bridgette looked over the ship and sighed a bit.
"But you know, you`re right. I`m not sure if those workers won`t be missed afterall... either way, we gotta pick up the pace, and the only way we can pick it up is by turning those people superhuman. Thats the only way i can think of that will make this thing seaworthy in six days."
She then looked over to the lanky raven haired officer and gave her a slight smirk, gesturing to one of the upper decks- the officers lounge.
"Some of the upper decks quarters are more or less renovated already, in case you´d like to take a rest.. If not, well, feel free to explore the Bismarck on your own. Knowing Yureka she´ll be back in exactly 74 minutes."

In the meantime, the babysitting officer went to buy some icecream for her subordinate... she sighed at the stupidity of this, but shrugged it off as she got to the icecream cart and switched over to fluid french to order.... only to gaze at Tiger, silently asking what he wanted. Yureka had little to no interest in ice cream, though, admittedly, it would conceal the fact that she was an undead monster very well.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:53 pm

(
Image:
)

Ausf blinked. There was only one flavor of Ice Cream of the correct kind that should ever be accepted as edible. The albino mouthed the words 'Vanilla, please.' Having such a thing on the way back to the Bismarck would be Amazing~

...Plus, he didn't have to worry about carrying anything. Just put the ice cream in his left hand and carry everything else in his right. No biggie.

(OOC: Short post is short, but... Dat precision on time... <_<)
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:10 am

The Huntress nodded "Ja, I vill haf a look at zhe quarters a little later" she answered, looking back up at the ship "I haf been stuck inside zhe Deus Ex Machina II for too long to vant to haf a lie down now" Her gaze lingered on the battleship before turning back to the Adjutant "You are confident she vill return in zhat time? Interesting..." she commented, adjusting her glasses. "So tell me, vhat happens in six days?"

(short post of blah)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Bridgette nodded a bit, checking her notepad as she asked that question.
"In six days, we will be about 80% operational hopefully- we will then leave the drydock and head for the german city of Kiel, where we expect a group of national socialists who will serve as the crew for the less pleasent tasks- like loading the guns, being fodder for the troops, keeping the electricity and the plumbing intact and so forth- a great deal of those will probably be ghouls since they don`t care if they`re abused or not. Afterward... all she told me is that we`ll head for the river Thames, but i can´t imagine she intends to drive this ship up the river."
She gazed over to the gun turret named Anton, as the german naval tradition gave the turret guns names rather than numbers or letters- the first letter of each name corrosponded with both, as Anton was the first, it started with A.
"I can only imagine that she plans to use our artillary on some large target in the mainland. Probably the tower or the Big Ben."
As one of the former divers, a female one, came by, Bridgette briefly stopped her by catching her arm.
"Hey, Michelle, right? Prepare a quarter for the First Lieutenant as soon as possible- rear upper deck. And then take a break for goodness sake, you`ve been working for six hours straight."

Yureka nodded to her associate as he recieved his icecream, and then she ordered her own.
A large vanilla/strawberry/chocolate/straciatella combination with cream and strawberry sauce on top.... if it was red, it probably tasted just as good as blood, right?
"Alright, come on. I don`t wanna mess up my schedule." She said the smaller cyborg as she took off, back towards the taxi stand. She got a good deal of what they needed today- it was time to call it a night, and head back.
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:52 am

"I see" Rip responded. With every answer she received, it only unearthed more and more questions. The Huntress decide she best save these questions for Yureka. "Und I vas told Yureka is being accompanied by zhe cyborg?" she asked after the diver left, suddenly remembering what the Private, Alfred, had told her  "vhat use is he to her?"

-EDIT-
Shit...I think I got the posting order wrong o__o
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:59 pm

(Should we skip to next week already? Could answer Rip`s question first, if you liked, but this could get things going a little better.)
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:37 am

(Guess so)
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:31 am

(So is anything going to happen with this?)
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 pm

[If my understanding is correct, Yureka is waiting for something, probably plot related.]

[But it's still been a month. xux]

[Please, Yureka, save us from this hellish boredom...]

[T^T]
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Rookie
Rookie
The Captain

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:04 am

Standing on a street corner in the cool night air, The Captain made his way towards the Bismarck with his collar upturned and his cap pulled down low; though it would be almost impossible to mistake his bulky frame for anyone else… not many had his build or height. His footsteps were echoing throughout the empty streets of the dock and his guns rattled slightly with each tenuous footstep. He stopped around ten paces from the gangway, his eyes glinting in the floodlights that were spotted around.
These ones have been dallying, they shall get things moving again or there will be consequences… it’s almost pitiful to see them clinging to a relic of the past he thought to himself as he turned into mist, making sure that no-one saw him and his guns… drawing attention wasn’t why he was there. He felt something stir in him at the sight of the ship, it was a lot like him, almost indestructible; daunting to an onlooker but irreparably scarred.
He reformed on the deck of the ship, his eye twitched as he saw the full extent of the wear on the ship… it was almost repaired from the looks of things but he still remembered the sight of it when it was made; it would never be that whole again.

He placed his hands in his pockets, scanning the decks with a cold eye. This was a chore and nothing else, what did they expect it would accomplish? The British were famed for their Navy and it would take more than one ship to take on that, even in the reduced state of the Brits even the Bismarck in its prime couldn't oppose that on its own. He sat down at the prow, his legs crossed, and his hands still in his pockets. He wondered how long it would take for any to wake and come and confront him, or if he’d be waiting until morning to see the crew.

They shouldn't have disturbed a war grave, this is vile... but I was told to come and assess and help, I am a soldier, and soldiers always obey orders... he looked slightly sickened at the prospect, but quelled it to maintain his cold face of indifference. There would be reckoning for this if the plan didn't succeed, he would make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm

OOC: If I goof up the ship's layout, correct me please.

IC:
If Ausf's eyes produced heat, he would have cut a hole through the bunk, soldier, and deck above him. The cyborg was laying in a bunk within one of the barracks, completely restless. Since his arrival, sleep had been limited to him. Possibly because he was in a confined space? Or rather because he was technically underwater? Reguardless, he couldn't sleep. From the dead silence of the dock... footsteps resounded? Everyone else was... pretty damn close to asleep, as far as Ausf could judge, so he climbed up out of the admittedly, heavily reinforced bunk he slept in. Eventually, he carefully climbed up a ladder to the main deck, looking around. His sight falling on a rather large man sitting at the prow of the ship. For some reason, he formed one of those "Oh, Shit" expressions. From somewhere, he recognized this person... Well, Millennium, Duh, but he had a fairly vague idea of who he was from this angle.

OOC Again: I have gotten over my initial fear and now are ready. .-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:38 am

A strange, unlicensed, and most importantly armed ship sailing into a French port unbidded did not take long for the authorities to notice. Millennium was a feared power amongst world governments - the Fourth Reich had been performing its terrorist actions for a while now, after all - so the military response was small and covert. Soldiers made a secret perimeter a mile wide around the Bismarck's resting place, camped out in buildings with constant radio communication between them, waiting for aid. When it came, they were shocked to find it was in the form of a young girl carrying a very, very big gun. She clutched it underarm, her expression determined as she hopped between buildings; eventually falling to a crouch atop a hotel close to the dock, waiting and watching.
Back to top Go down
James St. Michael
Rookie
Rookie
James St. Michael

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 6:40 am

(sorry, was going to post sooner but things have got in the way:/)

Making his way out of the car, flanked by four other Iscariot agents who kept a lookout for him, the priest took a deep breath of the polluted French air while he got closer and closer to the source of the disturbance. Reports of the Bismarck, and that was disturbing enough without the information that Hellsing had come in to investigate the matter which always made things fun. as long as I get no trouble from them, we should be able to avoid any violence he thought, each silent step taking him closer to the source of his problems, the Iscariot members spreading out, keeping in radio communication with each other and him through ear pieces. Rifles at the ready they were at perfect ease and ability to take on an opponent such as Hellsing and at least come out better on the other side "Make sure you're not spotted comrades."

"Yes Sir."
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:34 pm

(can something get started here? please?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:04 am

(I wish)
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:35 am

[Whoops I thought we were just skipping us Millennium peeps. Oops.]

Slowly, the cyborg proceeded towards the man sitting at the prow of the ship, cautious but still believing to have recognised him from somewhere. "Ahem... Evening sir?" He stopped several feet behind, breath turning to fog on the cold night air, then fading. The deck, lacking any form of lighting, made it rather difficult to make out the figure infront of him. However cold as it was outside, it Ausf was nice and cozy inside his armor. Hah.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:23 pm

(ooc: I don't care who it is just someone please post. I did this mission to try to get things rolling.)
Back to top Go down
James St. Michael
Rookie
Rookie
James St. Michael

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:47 am

OOC: Sorry guys, I should have posted earlier but I've had to put things on the back burner lately due to school

Gazing up at Tiger,Cap didn't bat an eyelid, and merely put a finger up to his lips to silence the agent before him; before leaning back, something was going to happen so he simply passed wrote out a note Get everyone ready and the ship moving, things are going to start getting very hectic again very quickly and we don't want to risk the ship now of all times... also what happened to the bodies of the sailors left on here? Gazing at the young man with cold eyes the werewolf felt his jaw tighten, if they had desecrated the corpses mission or no mission he'd soon show them how he felt on the subject...

James:
Getting everyone in position took a few seconds, and now with everyone in place James moved forwards slowly, avoiding drawing attention to himself as he placed a hand on the hilt of his dagger. "Hellsing Agent, we got wind of your presence here!" He shouted out, his heavy Italian accent carrying towards whoever had been sent to deal with Millennium... if they had only sent a few agents then they'd vastly underestimated the threat... and would only alert Millennium as to authorities being onto them. "Come out and state your business, the British, nor the Church of England has any right to be here so come out and we will arrange deportation. You have no authority here!" He called out with each step, a frown on his face as he awaited reply; all the while he kept ready to dodge munitions.

Maxwell would love to see me go, anyone that may have the authority to disobey him has to go... He thought, his mind wandering slightly to his great, great niece's new arrival, the boy seemed healthy though James had only been able to see him for a few minutes before going to the airport. Turning back to the situation he smiled, hoping that it was a Vampire that had been sent here, fighting humans was never something that he enjoyed despite leaving them live.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:28 pm

Glancing down at the piece of paper, he was able to just barely make out the words. Lifting his vision back up to the other, decided best just to write an answer down on the paper, handing it back. Affirmative, the Commanding Officer should be around here somewhere, but as I don't know where she is as the moment, I'll go get everything ready. As for the bodies... I don't know. I've only been belowdecks for a short bit, and only to my bunk. Otherwise I've been up here, but I only arrived here a short time ago. Nodding, saluting, and turning on his heel, he made a brisk jog for the reinforced ladder he had used to come up, changing his mind and heading around to look for a dock worker. The turrets had been re-installed, along with the new engines, the hull was sealed and repaired, everything was ready to go as far as he knew. [And as far as I know.]

The first order of business was to flood the drydock. That wasn't hard. He only had to walk over to a dock worker, who was smoking behind the superstructure, near the seaplane hangers, and instruct him on what needed to be done. At this point Ausf hard shooting. Quite clearly making out the words over the sleeping dock. So Ausf went back belowdecks to try and wake the crew, doing his best to give them an idea of what was going on. Meanwhile the man he had asked walked down the gangplank and to the dock's controls, opening the flood gates and allowing water to enter, quickly. Having caught the word Hellsing, which he associated with annoying interruptions to plans anyway, he disregarded that he might get berated for not following whatever plans were in place, as he wasn't informed of them. This was the most logical option, anyway.

[[Bismarck shall cast off on the next post of Cap.]]

Last edited by Tiger Ausf. H on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:28 am

[[OOC: Someone? Please? :c]]
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:05 am

(OOC: Due to inactivity on certain individuals parts, and with no notice of the reason why they have become inactive the docks mission has been cancelled for all organizations involved. All members should return to their respective parties headquarters for new missions.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck   Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck Empty

Back to top Go down

Drydock of St. Nazaire: Repairing the Bismarck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Other Countries :: France-
Jump to: