Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Location : The Vatican, or the room of those who have large wallets.

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

(Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." Empty
PostSubject: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Archangel, Just your "Average" small town in Russia, no biggie. About fifty kilometers from Moscow, hehe.

Luciano sat on the roof of the one-story house he had chosen for that exact purpose, staring up at the stars, his semicoat flowing slightly in the breeze. His hood was up, covering his catlike ears and blue hair. His CSMG was back at the Vatican, being repaired... It doesn't take falls off of skyscrapers very well. Oops. Sighing, he continued to gaze down upon the small town infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Van Clark
Rookie
Rookie

(Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Van Clark zipped his jacket up as he walked out of the back door of a strangers home. The owners of the home both had been dead for a mere day. He claimed their home last night while they both slept. Sadly for them he had done this before with other homes. Watch the surrounding area for signs of activity move closer to the target simply find that second story window that unlocked and then walk right on in. After that anyone could guess what happened. Van simply quietly moved to their bedroom door which was slightly cracked. His knife went right between the mans neck killing him at once with out even a sound. The woman was killed in the same manner no screams no crys for help. The town was to quiet at night for that.

Van let out a light chuckle as he closed the door behind him. His breath still warm from last night even though he was dead. "Russia is far to cold for my taste." He mumbled as he moved on away from his last dinner. He scanned the area with a slight smile not thinking much of it as he had not been found out when he entered so his exit should go just as smooth. Foolish thought maybe? He saw nothing that bothered him so he pulled on the straps of his backpack pulling it tight to him. Van could feel the metal of his VSS poking his back a bit as he walked into the night.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Luciano hopped up, walked to the edge of the roof, then hopped to the next house, coming down silently...

Like a cat. (I have no shame for using that pun.)

Sticking his hands in his pockets and strolling across the roof, switching his neon lights off so he doesn't glow and draw attention from the residents, he walked on, intent on finding something to eat. Maybe there was a random resident who would give him some food. Good Samaritans. Vodka. He shrugged and continued to walk, reading the low temperature on his HUD but giving no fucks.
Back to top Go down
Van Clark
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Van Clark moved through the back streets his eyes scanning lazily in front of him. His face held no real emotion. He felt rather bored already this town was rather quiet while that made good hunting grounds for the first few meals. After that things start to get not so quiet. So Van was looking for another prey tonight. Something to go so he can leave this town with no fuss. So he kept walking the streets with the cold breeze. Stuffing his hands in his jacket pockets as he did to seem cold. The dead dont get cold they simply freeze solid.

"Heh..." Van let out that little sound as his eyes came across a young lad walking the night. The thought crossed his mind as he kept walking eying the child slightly not noting the odd feeling the kid gave off. His mind only thinking of feeding. The only thing that kept him from ripping this kids neck out was the simple fact that he might be still pure. But then comes the thought of kids these days. But then again the kid was dressed a little weird. So who knows... But Van knew very little Russian so he didn't bother with the child he just kept walking merely giving a slight smile showing no teeth and a curt nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Continuing to walk, he came upon a somewhat...something man, in a coat and a backpack. Knowing Russian, but knowing that it sounded alot more electronic than his Italian or English, he flashed the man a smile, his catlike fangs glinting in the moonlight.

"Caio. How's it going?" Leaning back slightly, his eyes glowed slightly in the moonlight even underneath his hood, though he had been careful to make sure his blue hair was hidden under said hood with little additions to accommodate his ears.
Back to top Go down
Van Clark
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Van was visibly shaken as he put his right foot back away from the child his hands coming out his jacket pockets quickly but not out of the human range of quick. Ready....Ready to punch a child in the face for speaking English suddenly. He let out a deep sigh his body letting itself loosen up. "Dear lord..." He took another deep breath. "You nearly gave me a heart attack. Fuck me... Pardon my language. Sorry about that I just was not ready for someone to speak like that for a while more so in the middle of the night....Dressed like that." Van let out a chuckle as he took in another deep breath resting his hands on his knees as he slightly bent his back. Even then his five ten frame stood above the child.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Luciano tilted his head to the left slightly, part of his bangs, a blue color, falling down over his right eye.

"Sorry. Am I dressed strangely?" His voice came out the tiniest bit electronic. Pff. As if wearing what he currently had equipped wasn't strange at all.

Daaaayyyyuum the man infront of him was tall. Of course, the four-foot-eight (And a half!) cyborg wasn't the least intimida-

Screw that, He was a tiny bit intimidated. Just a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Van Clark
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:19 pm

...A loon? Might be a loon...Yeah. "...Well Im not from here so I cant say..." With that Van kinda look around him as if he could find someone else to try to bring up another topic. But the dead of night has very few wanders to offer him. "Ummm...again im not from this area but shouldn't you be at home? Your parents might be worried about you." Heh how horrid of a fate would it be if he walked in to see his family dried corpses? Van took a step away from the child looking him up and down once more. This all feels off... "Do you know where a store around here?" Asking another question his tone a bit more skeptical. As he talked he rubbed his hands together to keep warm as he could.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Luciano shook his head, then giggled a tad. "My parents have-a been dead a while, silly. I'm not from-a here either. Oh, And I don't know where any stores are at, though tomorrow morning there'll be an open-air market." His grin widened slightly, happy to meet someone up this late at night. Now finally beyond the point of withdrawing fucks from his bank account, Luciano's tail was flicking from left to right, previously it had been wrapped around his waist, but that was getting sore, like when one slouches and then their neck hurts.
Back to top Go down
Van Clark
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:36 pm

Van just kinda stood there for a bit mentally digesting what he heard just now only one word came to his lips as he turned and walked away as if he had nothing to do with the child. "Loo..." But as he was about to say the last syllable of the word he saw the tail. And then lost all emotion from his face. "What is that?" His finger pointing at the tail which was moving about. "...what?" Van looked at the damn child? Thing? again this time he took two steps back so that there was about ten feet a part. His hands came together with clap and he started to rub them again. As we looked at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Luciano giggled. "What is what?" His tail flicked from left to right, then his neons on his legs, arms, and tail lit up. His ear twitched, though it was still inside the little modification for his hood. The other man attempted to put distance between them. It was kind of funny, really. This whole thing was quite amusing.

Tonight was going to be a blast.

(OOC: Short post is short.)
Back to top Go down
Van Clark
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Van just kinda blinked twice and sighed. "Kid...you are a bit weird and im off, have a good night." With that he did an about face and started walking as he did he unzipped his jacket letting the cool air coat him. If one was in front they could see the shoulder holster holding his Taurus Raging Judge Magnum a seven shot magnum loaded with silver PDX1 3 rounds. Which are three plates and several pellets in it good stopping power and a spread at that. Two 45 colt shots and two bird shots both made of un blessed silver. Lastly he had one dragons breath shot in it. His VSS was in his backpack and his knife up his right sleeve. The VSS would be a bit harder to get to but the knife he could take out with ease. But his handgun should finish this all if anything happened. I mean this kid was not a kid. Hopefully he would leave good night as good night and the two would never see each other again.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Luciano simply closed the small distance between the man, who had his back turned, and himself with his uber amazing Cat C speeds, returning to a walk next to the man with his hands in his pockets, though his FS was primed incase he needed a quick escape. The only sound was the his semicloak settling down with a rustle.

"So, What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Van Clark
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Van let out sigh as kept walking. "Van, and good night I must go." With that spoken he burst into a full sprint only going up to a peak human sprint. Fast but not as fast as he could reach. With that he felt he could out run most normal humans as not many reach peak speed in their whole life's. As Van ran he didn't even look back he just kept moving. He moved over one street to the left as to break line of sight with the child. And made his way to a small store that was still open. Hopefully the child would leave Van be. He would quickly leave once he had his smokes. Heading still out of town.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:32 pm

(OOC: Time for a fight, Yo!)

Ausf walked on the side of the street just opposite a small store with a light on. Wearing his armor, "Concealed" (Pfffff) under a greatcoat, his helmet, and his main weapon slung over his back, the albino proceeded down the sidewalk, walking carefully, placing his feet evenly and as softly as he could to avoid outright crushing it. A cigarette in his mouth, he continued down the street, no real destination in mind.
Back to top Go down
Van Clark
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:54 pm

"...Fuck..." Van just kind blurt it out as he saw what was strapped to the mans back that stood several feet away. His right hand shot for the Taurus Raging Judge Magnum under his left arm. He moved as fast as he could. He spun the guns chamber to the 45 colt as he pulled it out. The gun clicked as it moved the two chambers over. The steel gun reflecting the moon light. He let his gun roar twice both shots the first aimed at the mans head the other the heart. Van didnt care what group this man was from or if he was.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:04 pm

His artificial sight focusing immediately on the glint of the gun as it was drawn, Ausf grinned, merely angling his already ridiculously thick armor, and letting the shots bounce, one off his helmet, the other off of his chest plate. His grin turning to a frown as he noticed his greatcoat now had a hole in it, he glared at the man with a pistol.

"Hey. Zhe hell vas that for?" Ausf's HUD indicated the man had a very low thermal signature, so... due to the fact Ausf is hanging around them anyway and knows what their thermals look like... He was on guard, not about to let some damn Vampire take him by surprise.

(OOC: Lol. Surprise!)
Back to top Go down
Van Clark
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Van just kinda stood there for a second as he saw what happened. Not really all to sure. But after words he reached into his backpack with his left pulling out his VSS in one swift movement. With that he leveled it at the barrel of the large gun on the mans back. He pulled the trigger only four times leaving him with sixteen shots left in the VSS. Hopefully this would spin the man and damage the barrel of the large gun. But while shooting Van charged in as fast as he could. Trying to close the gap between the two. Normally he would run BUT Van knew that he couldn't get out of that things range very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Ausf stared blankly as the man pulled a sniper and took several shots... hitting the barrel of his 5cm. Did absolute nothing to the gun. Wordlessly, the Multiton cyborg quickly drew his weapon over his right shoulder, applying the most power he could into the swing, continuing the gun on its merry way, also firing it, regardless of if he hit or not, when the barrel impacted the side of the Vampire who had been charging him, the thousand-plus pound weapon, accelerated by his strength able to lift fourteen times that, was now being used as a rather large greatsword, with the added benefit of the Backblast being able to kill living beings due to the rapid pressure change if they were close enough to the muzzle. Hence, why he fired it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."   (Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas." Empty

Back to top Go down

(Van Clark) Yet another RP Sample. I just can't seem to get enough of this. "Yo Siempre Quiero Mas."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Beachside Hotel-
Jump to: