Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luna Willson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Name: Luna Willson

Physical appearance: Luna stands about 5’5 is thin. And weighs about 99 pounds with very pail skin. She has long silver hair seeming to look like moon light. Her hair reaches to about her ankles. She has bright blue eyes. A small nose and rounded face. She is often described as having the same billed as a ballerina. Everything about her was small and delicate. She has several scars on her body most of which are small and in various places on her body from multiple failed attempts to place a microchip. She also has two larger scars running the length of her arms from incidents during her traing. As well as the nzie simble burned into her right foot.

Clothing of choice: Being as she is a part of millennium when she is required to she where’s the slandered millennium uniform. She also where’s a silver crescent moon shaped necklace. When she is not forced to where her uniform she usually where’s a long sleeved black shirt to hide the scars on her arms. And ether a long black skirt or pants. She actually loves bright colors however she wears black so she can hide from the doctor.

Weaponry of choice: Luna’s weapon of choice is an English long bow. It is made of yew wood and painted black so that she can hide in the shadows. She cares twenty silver tipped wolf arrows in her quiver at one time as well as an extra bow string.

Race: special Human

Abilities: Luna is an expert marksman with her bow. She is also skill in hand to hand combat however this in not her preferred method of fighting. She prefers to pick off enemies from a distance much like a sniper.
She has the ability to manipulate moon light. She can’t use it as a weapon however. She can use it to light a dark path or confuse enemies by blinding them or forcing it in to different shapes like animals or maybe a person. This ability takes a lot of energy however and she can only use it for a short amount of time without passing out (four posts and then she will pass out). She was born with this ability how ever it was not discovered until she was six.

Organization: millennium

Personality: Luna is a sweet caring person. She is very social and can’t stand to be alone. Not in the dark reality that is her life that it. She is actually afraid of the dark. This part of why she likes the moon so much because it lights up the dark night with a gentle silver glow. In her free time she enjoys shooting her bow and looking at the night sky. She heats fights if she can she avoids them. However, She will also do everything she can to protect to people she is close to. Luna is also terrified of the doctor and dose everything she can to avoid him. She absolutely heats melenuion and will do anything to escape from them.

Biography: Luna was born on April 16 1992 in New York USA. Her parence were Koray, and Kiania Wilson. Koray her father was a marksmen archer and possessed the same abilities as Luna. Luna started learning archery from her father when she was about 5. She defiantly enjoyed the art and the time she got to spend with him. Her mother was a professional ballerina. She had started to teach Luna the art of ballet when she was about 3. However Luna never gets eney good at it and quit when she was 5. She took after her father so it was no surprise to ether of her parents. Luna sadly only got to spend six years with her parents. There was a car accident when she was six. Her parents died in the crash and she was sent to live in a foster home in northern YN.
In the four years she spent in the faster home Luna spent in the faster home she spent alone. She continued to learn archery and started Ballet for a second time. She did this only to keep the memory of her parents fresh in her mind. At times she swear she could hear her father’s voice when she was in the woods practicing with his bow a simple would long bow that was much too big for her to use. This was her only escape from the other kids in the foster home and at school. As she was teased morally for her distinct silver hair and choice in music. She loved classical music as that’s what was always played in her house when her parents were alive.
When Luna was about 10 she snuck out of the house to practice with her bow. She just couldn’t sleep going to the clearing in the woods about 20 yards from her home where she was at that point in time practicing her archery. She ran into a stranger. One of their scientist looking for test subjects for their research. She was practicing her archery when she spotted a figure in the woods. She quickly identified the figure as a person. That however is all she can remember about that night. In the morning the only thing found was her father’s bow it was broken in half. There was clearly some sour of fight.
Now millennium had her and the world she woke up to was a night mare. For the first two years she was kept in a cage in the doctor’s laboratory . The only thing to break up the darkness of her new life was the occasional moon light if the window happened to be open. This is also where Luna discovered here abilities. She was about 11 for some reason the doctor’s experimenting and testing hadn’t killed her. He had even tried to turn her into a FREAK. It how ever did not work for some resign. Her genetic abnormality made it impossible for the microchip to work properly. It was on one of the rare occasions that the moon shine throw the window that the doctor decided to run some test on her. Luna saw him coming and panicked she had learned that when he showed up it meant something bad was going to happen. He was always so cruel and preformed painful presages on her. When he opened the cage Luna screamed and he was blinded by the moon light. When the episode had ended the doctor found her passed out and the light gone. After this she was trained to be a member of millennium. The doctor thought he could enhance her abilities with the moon light. He also wanted to know why the chip didn’t work on her. This is the only thing that has keep them from killing her. He felt that in order to get the information he wonted he was going to need to see her fight and interact with others the essayist way to do that was to make her a member. So she was trained to be a member on the condition that she report to the doctor when he ordered it. She was allowed to specialize in archery as she already know how to handle a bow. When she was 16 she was considered a member and even allowed to go on missions as long as it was approved by ether the doctor, or the major.
RP sample:
Luna sat quietly up in the rafters of the hanger bay. She liked being up high it gave her a better view of her surroundings. She stared out the hanger door at the night sky and smiled. “If only the moon was always out” She thought to herself. Playing with the crescent moon shaped necklace she was wherein. She held her up bow so that the moonlight bounced off of it and to a distant part of the hanger. She giggled as the beam of light hit one of the freaks in the eyes and he almost ran into a helicopter. Then she put her bow in her lap and looked out at the night sky again. “Was I actually born with my abilities or were they a result of being a lab rat for so long. Either way I’m glad I have them” She said to no one in particular just thinking out loud.

Last edited by k1tty on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Idk Kitty there's a lot of things missing so far from this sheet. How did she come to be part of millennium? Why was she experimented on so early? How did whoever gave her to millennium find millennium since they were in hiding and preparation? Why is she only a special human and not a FREAK? why a bow and arrow? How is this choice in weapon suppose to be effective for millennium? Why does she run from the doctor?

There's a lot of things that need explanation, and so far don't make sense.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Thank you very much your input Integra. iv added more detail to and changed Luna's background. I hope it makes more since now.
Back to top Go down

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Well k1tty...It's great to see you back and welcome again. I will say a couple of things about this character and I mean them in the best possible way that I can. The first thing is please use spell checker. It takes a total of two seconds and I really appreciate it. Now, as far as the character itself, I will say that I find her clothes, personality and overall design just a little bit lacking. She's very two dimensional without too much extra thought behind why the character is the way she is. It's not to say that that can't be easily corrected but I still would like for you to take a moment to think about what you really want this character to be. Also, please add more details in the following sections: clothing, personality, weaponry and physical appearance. Do that and I'll revisit this again. Oh, and again, spell check. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Ok Thankyou real life has been kind of bizzy right now so it's going to be a wile
Back to top Go down

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:32 pm

K. K1tty, I'm placing a one week timer on this. Please try and finish this and post letting us know that you have done so or otherwise it'll be disapproved.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:52 pm

I'll try and have it posted by Saturday it will be the only time I will have acsess to an actual computer
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:07 am

Ok I think iv fixed this. hope its better that the last one.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 pm

I would like to start out by saying you can pm if you want help with your char sheet.
Some more information on the hair would help because you didn't describe how the fringe length and how it would look. Some information on her physical abilities would be nice, how fast and strong is she  ? how agile ?

I don't really get the controlling moonlight power after looking up some stuff I found moonlight is reflected sunlight and other lights off the moon so Luna could have the ability to manipulate light sources but that would need some explanation.  And you may want to put the year down a bit since we are in 2004 on the site, that would make Luna 12 not 16.
I don't really get why Millenium would randomly kidnap her and then try to turn her into a FREAK, and why they kept her alive. And you didn't put a battle post for your rp sample
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Ok guys I'm going to start from scratch. I give up on this character. There's just to much wrong with her for me to fix at this point in time. Maybe when things in my real life calm down I can put some serious work into her and resubmit her.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Nom de Guerre:

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 am

Alright Kitty. Would you like this thread deleted or would you like to use it and let us help you with it? Please let us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luna Willson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Willson   Luna Willson Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna Willson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: