Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:32 pm

It had been one week since the attack, and from what Integra could find out someone hijacked a large commercial airliner. Rammed it into the mansion, and escaped in the chaos. The mansion was damaged. Luckily a good majority of the documents, and books in the library were able to be saved as well as some paperwork. The portrait of her father though she was attempting to repair, and if not she would have to commission a copy be made. She still could not do hardly anything since her leg was now wrapped up, in a cast, and up. In fact she was in her temporary bed. A regular twin bed. It was not the roomy queen she had in her quarters, but it would do for now. In fact the room as a whole was not what she was used to since it was small. Integra now regretted giving Alucard the only large room. Still she could not think about that. She had work to do. Bloody old goats just cannot wait for a budget report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:12 pm

>from Hiatus

After a while of treating people with what little medical experience she had, Christie was seriously sick and tired of sitting down and licking the wounds they had recieved- almost quite literally. So, rather than getting a fresh pair of gloves, she went and dressed in her uniform, her revolver at her hip and her "christmas present" from a pal she had in the Marines- an XM29 rifle that was no longer needed due to the end of its test trials- she headed over to Integra Hellsings provisional quarters in the basement to talk about some actual activity. They couldn`t stay where they were for any longer- there hadn`t been any major actions in a whole week, and vampires could multiply with an alarming rate during that time.
So, swallowing her anger for the time being, she knocked twice before slowly entering.
"Good day, Sir." She said, with a quick salute, and almost had to gasp at the sight she saw- Integra Hellsing was in her bed, mending her broken leg while still doing business as ususal.
A woman like her could not be happy like this, bound to a bed while in the meantime her mansion was a ruin and her people were in pain.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:15 am

Good Aftertoon. Integra did a quick punch of numbers followed by some scribbling on a notepad before looking up at Christie. I see your ready for action. Good. I have a mission for you in Dartmoor of all places. Before you start yes I am well aware of the legends, and they were mostly all Alucard's fault. Now something else is causing a stir. From the description it appears that there is a werewolf that is haunting the moors now. A rather large one. We are assuming this is an alpha male. That means he will be highly aggressive. Can I trust that you can handle this alone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:09 am

Christie swallowed for a second- an alpha male? Those bigger beasts with more agression than any others and testicles the size of grapefruits?
Not a preticulary welcome image in her mind. But, a job was a job.
"If i´m being honest- not sure myself. But its not like we have much of a choice, right? We`re most vulverable right now, with the mansion badly damaged and so many soldiers hospitalized or dead- so everyone unnecessary should stay here and protect the mansion... i`m sure you know that, i`m just going through the facts. So yeah."
She crossed her arms in front of her chest and nodded.
"I originally came here to suggest going back to business, and here i am. I´ll do it. If its just one werewolf then it shouldn´t be impossible... it is just one, right?"
If he started a family down there, then she would probably need some backup.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:50 pm

(ooc: I'm sorry I know I owe a post, but I hadn't been feeling good.)

Correct. It is just one that we know of. There are no reports of a pack so we are assuming he's scouting the area to make sure no other creature has claim over it. However, it would be best if no creature laid claim to it. If you need back up call, and I will provide someone to help out. Even if our headquarters is for the moment limping that does not mean we still cannot do our duty to God, Queen, and Country. You are dismissed
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Vladimir Kuznetsov put a hand through his white hair as he walked down the hall towards Integra's new room. Dressed in his new jacket, a brown winter jacket with a wool interior, black army boots, and brown pants. He also wore fingerless gloves with the Hellsing emblem on it. He had gotten word that the Hellsing Director Sir Integra wanted to see himand had a special mission for him. The Russian werewolf sighed as he cranked his neck and readied himself as he knocked on Integra's door.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Just as Integra had finished speaking to Christie there was a knock at her door. Come in. If Christie had anything else to say then it would have to wait until whoever it was came into the room. Although she had a good guess as to who it might have been. A little stab of pain entered her leg, but she did not let it bother her much. Going through the list in her head there was only a few things left to do to get everything back on track. There was still no word on who was responsible. The only thing she knew was that she was going to make whoever it was pay dearly.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:44 am

Vladimir entered the room upon hearing Integra's call and opened the door. He stepped forward and walked towards Integra. He nodded to Christie as he stood next to her and thenstood at attention as he looked at the Hellsing Director. Thinking back to his actions that saved her and his own life, he admitted it was all done on instinct and perhaps it was a chance of redemption for his past. The Russian werewolf however put his thoughts aside as he cleared his throat and spoke in his accented English and said, "You summoned me Madame Director?"
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:45 pm

(OOC: Sorry didn't know you had posted Vlad. I'll post soon enough.)
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:51 am

Integra looked up after signing off on a request form for medical supply, and adjusted her glasses. Yes Vlad. I have a very important mission for you. It may help us get closer to finding out who was responsible for the event that nearly killed us. I have received reports of a unidentified ship in a harbor in France. It never communicated to the port, and the officials cannot find any record of it. At first they thought perhaps it might be a drug or arms smuggling ship. However, after some of the local fisherman have gone missing they have called us. Now this still may be a smuggling ship so for now your mission is just to investigate the vampire reports. If nothing of interest pops up then you leave the rest for the French port authorities. I hope you are ready for something like this.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:02 pm

After finishing up her paper work for the day Integra felt like getting out of her bedroom. If she was going to get stronger she had to move around. She hated being confined to such a state. Integra got up, and got her crutches. As fast as she could she began to make her way out of the room, and out of the basement towards the library.

--------------> Library
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom   Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Basement: Integra's Temporary Bedroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Great Britain :: Hellsing Mansion-
Jump to: