Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cafe Vaticano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Cafe Vaticano Empty
PostSubject: Cafe Vaticano   Cafe Vaticano EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 pm

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187791-d1537786-Reviews-Cafe_Vaticano-Rome_Lazio.html

OOC: Time to get my ass back in the game. Fuck facebook bitches.

IC:
A visitors trap really, this cafe where visitors are often neglected. But that is not why he decided to take morning coffee here this fine crisp morning. He slowly sipped his coffee as he was in-cased in the cafe itself; choosing to dine inside verses the outdoors. He took a place near the front windows, gazing out towards a museum at his small table as he watched people enter and exit the museum. He decided this cafe because it was away from the offices of Iscariot and because this particular meusum was popular amongst the turroirsts. It was away from the dark realm of the undead and regenorators for the time being.

It was a dirty business, working in the setting of the undead. And if he could escape it but for only a moment, the young blonde man would and would with ease. But of course, he had a few body guards only a short distance away; easy to reach his side if he motioned for it. As it was currently, it was not needed. He silently munched on a scone now, debating if he wanted to continue his people watching.

And being that this location was so popular, he continued to visit once and a while due to the sheer fact that it was so popular. It was another little game he played with himself; seeing if he could read people to see who they are or what they had been through. He often dressed down on other occations but today was a Wednesday. So he wore his white collar, often this outfit caught the attention of many if not the older citizens of Rome.

He did not mind it on these calm days. It almost aided in what was left of his sanity; knowing that the majority of the population had no idea that vampires were real, werewolves were rare and that God was batting for humanity.

A slight smile turned on his thin lips before he licked the foam off of his top lip from his expresso. Bitter and hot, the scone made it sweet as he continued to watch people, mostly American and Asian visitors excitedly enter the museum across the street and exit in wonder. He chuckled and turned open a magazine that was on the table; half-heartily beginning to read an aricle.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Location : The Vatican, or the room of those who have large wallets.

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Nom de Guerre:

Cafe Vaticano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Vaticano   Cafe Vaticano EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:07 pm

OOC: Hoping nobody minds me popping in. *Puts on glasses and goes to type*

IC:
Truly, Today was a glorious day! Actually, Sorta'. Luciano decided to finally pull out some dough and head over to an eatery. Since today was one of the few days where the weather was both nice, he had free time, and the sun wasn't trying to turn him into bacon, He went out for food. Having no real goal in mind, the catboy strolled through along with a crowd of people, keeping watch on a little minimap in the corner of his HUD for a general idea of his location. Currently, he was in his black shorts,  overcoat, boots, and hood, topped off with his cassock over everything, covering the last little bits of pale skin.

Eventually, after the crowd had managed to avoid practically everything, he found himself infront of a seemingly familiar cafe. Eh, it was here, he was out of the crowd, Whatever. Strolling inside, his tail curled around his waist and hidden under his overcoat, then again under his Cassock, Luciano looked around inside. At first to his dismay, he couldn't find a menu or anything from which to find prices, but after looking around a bit, he gazed over the people sitting, flicking over some American tourists, some more Italian men, a purple-eyed guy in fancy clothes, some more touris-

Wait, Purple-eyed guy in fancy clothes? He shifted his gaze back to the person, unsure if they were whom he was thinking of or not.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Cafe Vaticano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Vaticano   Cafe Vaticano EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:48 pm

IC:
Enrico continued to read in Italian, the importance of the right weather conditions for grapes to create the fine wine that the Italians were known to make. Even though it was something he already knew, he still did not mind the writen words. After finishing this article he lifted his gaze for but a moment to pay attention to a woman and man exit with complaints. his face hardened as he slowly set the magazine aside and siped his expresso slowly; hearing them complain in French.

He tried to not roll his eyes as he set his expresso down and shifted his shoulders. His eyes rolling was due to the couple. The Shift of his shoulders was due to the fact that he felt eyes upon him. Even though he was a mere human, he could still sometimes feel the eyes of others upon him in his relaxed state. He quickly scanned the sea of faces outside before turning his head and sipping his expresso again, now scanning the faces inside the cafe.His eyes brefily settled on the face of someone familiar to Iscariot.

Ah, he thought before letting a small smile slide over his lips. He spotted the short, agile cyborge cat-boy. He slowly raised his hand to him and waved in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Cafe Vaticano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Vaticano   Cafe Vaticano EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:17 am

Luciano's face lit up as the person was indeed Enrico Maxwell, in charge of Section thirteen. Bounding over to the table, the catboy's blue pupilless eyes practically sparkled with delight. "Is it alright if I sit here, Signore Enrico?" At the same time, his tail twitched underneath his overcoat, still underneath his clothes. If only this was Japan and he could just let it be visible, bah.

Again, no menu in sight. His HUD was pulling up reviews which he quickly dismissed, as he was already here, they were simply annoying at this point. He'd probably have... Well, fish if they had it, or just some milk... Or if they had neither, an expresso. Since he hadn't been out in a while, he was practically rolling in dough, a grand total of fifty euros on him. *Dramatic ta-da*

OOC: Much Rich, Very euro, Wow.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Cafe Vaticano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Vaticano   Cafe Vaticano EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:51 pm

IC:
"C--Ci," Enrico answered in slight suprise, not expecting the cat-boy to welcome himself so quickly to his table. Even though the boy appeared to be younger than twenty, Enrico knew better. He knew that this individual aged slowly and much of it was thanks to his Robotic side. "What brings you out of headquarterz to the streets of Rome, young Luciano?" Enrico asked as he closed his magazine slowly and set it aside. He quickly laced his gloved fingers together on the table topand gave a fatherly smile.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Cafe Vaticano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Vaticano   Cafe Vaticano EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Luciano tilted his head slightly. "Well, I havn't had any assignments for-a while, and since it's been a while since I've been outside-a-nyway, I decided to go on a stroll. I got stuck in the crowd and ended up here~" The lights on his boots were off, as why have them on when inside? They just look weird when you aren't smooth-criminaling your way across rooftops at high speed during nighttime. He takes a quick second look around. "There wouldn't happen to be a menu or a-nything, would there, Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Cafe Vaticano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Vaticano   Cafe Vaticano EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:04 am

IC:

Enrico chuckled. "I'm afraid not Luciano. The only thing you can do is ask a waiter."

Enrico waved his hand and a waiter completely ignored him. So the Iscariot Leaders eye twitched as a result; then again he knew it took him a few minutes to get a waiters attention.

Oh well, he thought as he slowly lowered his hand.

"Here," Enrico said and handed Luciano his other scone. "Looks like they are a little busy. As we should be.

"Tell me young Luciano, what was the last assignment you had?" Enrico crossed his legs, resting an ankle across his knee and sitting back; relaxing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Cafe Vaticano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Vaticano   Cafe Vaticano EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:55 am

(OOC: I'm terribly sorry. I haven't been on the past couple weeks but I'm back!)

IC:

The cyborg looked on at the Director's eyetwitch upon being ignored by the staff. You know, you'd think they would at least be less of jerks to actual civilians...

Luciano's mouth spread wide with glee. "Thank you, sir." He paused for a moment, going over his files. "The last assignment I had was delivering supplies to Father Anderson's orphanage, sir." He took a nibble of his scone, tail itching to get out of his coat and move around, though it had to stay where it was for the time being.

If only this was Japan and people would think that was cool. -.-

(OOC: Would I be right if I presumed they were speaking in Italian anyway and I had no need for writing an accent? I'm totally not asking this because I'm bad at writing them. <.<)
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Cafe Vaticano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Vaticano   Cafe Vaticano EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Gotta cut this.