Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello there Im phoe~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoeberia
Rookie
Rookie

Hello there Im phoe~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:10 am

Wasup~ Decided to finally get around to joining, Hope to have a ton of fun for sure! Im excited to make some new rp partners and hope my Triad of brothers will do fine here. Im curious if they will, their made to fit into just about any world really though all of it being part of one timeline.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:40 am

Welcome to the forum Phoeberia. If you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask any staff member in a PM or in a cbox if they are around. Even our regular members can be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Phoeberia
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:48 am

o0o shweet~ XD I just wanna make rp buddies~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:20 am

Welcome welcome. Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask any question you need. We have plenty of veterans which may be helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:15 pm

The warning will be placed here as well so it is viewable by all. You have been given a warning for plagiarism on your sheet and will receive a ban if it continues.

Rules wrote:
2. Any characters under 16, crossovers or characters with extreme personalities will be met with some scrutiny and may be disapproved because of it. Plagiarism is not allowed and any offense will be given a warning and then an immediate ban if it persists.
Back to top Go down
Phoeberia
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Hes not under 16, not a cross over, nor have much of an extreme personality, and i guess I plagiarised myself?
Back to top Go down
Phoeberia
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:33 pm

T_T I'd preffer to be told what im plagiarizing apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:37 pm

There was an online plagiarism checker that referenced your sheet to another rp forum but didn't give me the link. Apparently almost your exact same post is on some xmen site somewhere. On top of that, the aza azell seems very similar to the character azazel from that series. Finally, again as I mentioned, the rest of your sheet is fundamentally different in the way it's written so I'm sorry but for me, it raises red flags. If the rest of the staff wants to approve it, I won't stop them but for me, forgive me if I'm a little guarded on that but my intuition on these things hasn't been wrong before.
Back to top Go down
Phoeberia
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:47 pm

1. I dont know anything about x men outside that they wont stop making movies and they messed up movies. 2 theres a ton of Azazells, Azells last name is that because his 'fathers' name is Azazell. Actually I love trying to explain their fucked up family XD I even made a chart! Also T-T its okay im not good at writing refs, and I go in and out of character, my writing style changes depending how into stuff I am and the rp sample was part of an important rp that happened btw me and a friend who isnt with me anymore so meh.. lol..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Alright well I'll reason with you then. You change everything else that I asked for on the sheet and I'll at least consider changing my vote but you can understand hopefully why something like this makes me a little uncomfortable about it.
Back to top Go down
Phoeberia
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:59 pm

T-T Its why I preffer having someone work closely with me when trying to get these ocs to fit. They are made, well to a good degree. To fit into any possible world. Atleast these three, Im not using their fathers or grandfather, simply refferring to them because I know they would definitely not fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Well we can help you with making a sheet. All you have to do is ask. A lot of us here are very friendly and for what it's worth, what I can make out that's yours is really good. You might find more friends on here than you expect. Hop in the cbox at the bottom of the page and say hi. We don't bite...okay most of us don't. XD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Im phoe~   Hello there Im phoe~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there Im phoe~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Public Information :: Announcements :: Arrivals & Departures-
Jump to: