Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can someone help me with my oc?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoeberia
Rookie
Rookie

Can someone help me with my oc? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me with my oc?   Can someone help me with my oc? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:24 pm

I just want to run it by someone before I put all the efforts into it.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my oc?   Can someone help me with my oc? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 am

What do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
Phoeberia
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my oc?   Can someone help me with my oc? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:24 am

Well... Ive made the refs kinda, but Im not sure what I can and cant let slide, you see my Gri and Azell, along with a third, Grayson, are quite powerful beings, its not uncommon for them to fall into different worlds and such and be trapped for a long amount of time. Though part of their character make up is when they fall into new worlds, each world has a set amount of rules and such that regularly binds their powers if not take them away for them to steadily gain them back.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my oc?   Can someone help me with my oc? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:33 am

Well normally we tell members what needs to be edited on their sheets in the same thread the sheet is in, and since I was away from the computer a vast majority of yesterday as well as just got on, I at the moment cannot tell you what can be allowed in your oc's.  I haven't seen them yet.  As the day goes on though more staff members will look at the sheet.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my oc?   Can someone help me with my oc? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:42 am

One thing you can do for me in the sheets though is let us know if you've read the manga or seen the Hellsing ova's. It's asked of everyone, and generally we would like for it to be answered. If new members have never seen the series or read the manga's but are interested then we provide them with material so they can understand the world.
Back to top Go down
Phoeberia
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my oc?   Can someone help me with my oc? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:46 am

oh, I've see the OVAs XD Im actually rewatching it again I love to do so~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my oc?   Can someone help me with my oc? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me with my oc?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Help Desk-
Jump to: