Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few questions for my character sheet!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

A few questions for my character sheet! Empty
PostSubject: A few questions for my character sheet!   A few questions for my character sheet! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello again! o/

I'm currently working on a character and I have some questions that I need answered for clarity. :3

1) In what timeline are the forums? I noticed in the 'character template' box, that it says 2004? Is that correct or does it need to be updated?

2) I noticed that Millenium still exists and Pip is still alive on the canon list, etc..., does this mean that some events in the OVA or manga have never occurred on the forums? For story sake I mean? Like did Alucard disappear for 30 years or did that never happen?

3) Are witches considered Human or Special Human? She's not going to be the 'love spell' type of witch. But she'll fit into the Hellsing theme type of supernatural.

4) I plan on making a character that has yet to join an organization. I'm hoping for the Hellsing organization if approved. BUT I want to RP her getting accepted. So my question is, on the character sheet registration, for the part where you ask for which organization she belongs to. Should I enter unaffiliated or Hellsing organization?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A few questions for my character sheet!   A few questions for my character sheet! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello Melissa,
We currently are set in the year 2007 though that may be changing soon. Alucard and Pip are still alive and the story is for the most part, non-canon though there are some similarities. Integra still has her eye patch, Walter has still been recruited by Millennium and London has been bombed several times. Witches would be considered Special Human though the abilities will require heavy description and balancing so keep an eye out. Finally, you can set the character as Unaffiliated if you plan to join Hellsing in game or you can choose to have the character with them from the start though joining the organization should be mentioned in your Biography. Hope this helped!
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: A few questions for my character sheet!   A few questions for my character sheet! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Thank you very much!
It will help me finish up my sheet on Word, lol.

I already have a rough draft, still tweaking some things and doing research on google to make sure she's realistic and fits in the Hellsing theme :3

And I totally understand about the abilities, I've roleplayed characters like Eleonora before( that's her name :3 ).

I should be ready for posting in a day or two depending 'life' doesn't drag me away and takes me hostage again, ^^
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: A few questions for my character sheet!   A few questions for my character sheet! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:14 pm

I'm working on the character sheet and I'm starting to doubt if I should have her Unaffiliated or already part of Hellsing?

It's just that if I am going to have her being of Hellsing in the bio. Then how or why would they accept her? Because I don't just want to invent an excuse and then not having you guys agree to it because it seems implausible?

Okay, so here the direction for her bio for the Hellsing part. At the end of her bio I'm going to write something where she escapes the facility (in Britain) she was staying at during a transport and flee. Now what? How would Hellsing notice her?

This is where I'm kind of stuck. Maybe she bumped into a team? Maybe she accidentally entered the Hellsing manor? But then again that would be impossible because of all the security and I doubt a running woman in a hospital gown would slip through the cracks unnoticed?

Could I have some advice or ideas for that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few questions for my character sheet!   A few questions for my character sheet! Empty

Back to top Go down

A few questions for my character sheet!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Help Desk-
Jump to: