Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Officer tako magusa sheet finished

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Officer tako magusa sheet finished Empty
PostSubject: Officer tako magusa sheet finished    Officer tako magusa sheet finished EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano.Everything to do with hellsing I have seen it

Name:Tako Magusa

Physical appearance:He is 6.7 and is very muscle bound he is machine covered in skin he has scars all over his body from the war and abuse from his grandmother when he was young rangeing from small to huge mostly on his back and arms and has a scar running over his eye

Clothing of choice: He wears Japanese WW2 Army officer's dress hat. Olive drab main body with a center red stripe. A metal star is found in the front. Black leather visor. with WWII Japanese Army enlisted man raincoat. Of khaki color. With five light brown plastic buttons to close the front section. Built-in hood with neck closure. Long sleeve construction.Also a Japanese WWII Army summer field pants. Of khaki color design. Broad waist line withuot belt loops. The legs have wide cotton ties.For shoes The WWII Japanese Army quarter size combat boots made of brown leather. The front soles have metal hob nails. The laces were made of brown cotton. Wool ankle wrappers

Weaponry of choice:He has a Shin Guntō a Type 26 revolver with a Type 30 Bayonet with a Type 100 sub machine gun he carries Type 4 · Type 10 · Type 91 · Type 97 · Type 99 grenades.Grenades he carries 5. sub machine gun 10 clips. 12 rounds for hs revolver.

Race:Cyborg

Abilities: Depending on how they are made, they may house weaponry and boast a high physical prowess and senses, or simply be built to sustain life to be as close to humanity as ever. Given that they are machines, they may not regenerate but they do have the benefit of replacing any parts lost and repair it at a specialized location.he can turn his left eye from diffrent visions like thermal night and zoom and scan.He is very skilled with boats planes and cars he can drive most with ease he is made from steel and a core much like iron man to power hmself he can take up to about say 700 bullets resstiance about 1oo his core starts to lose power he also has speed bosters in the back of his ankles so he can keep up with a F level vampire he can carry up to 2 army tanks at maxuim

Organization:Millenium

Personality:He has no need for humanity because of the horrors of the second world war has driven him half insane he only cares for his comrades that fight with him he belives only in honor he has a deep hate for america because of the A bombs dropped on japan he has a burning passion to destroy everything in his path thanks to hm being insane

Biography:Tako was born in the Yotsuya district of Tokyo (now part of Shinjuku). His father was Azusa Hiraoka, a government official, and his mother, Shizue, was the daughter of a school principal in Tokyo. His paternal grandparents were Jotarō and Natsuko Hiraoka. He had a younger sister named Mitsuko, who died of typhus, and a younger brother named Chiyuki.

Takos early childhood was dominated by the shadow of his grandmother, Natsu, who took the boy and separated him from his immediate family for several years. Natsu was the illegitimate granddaughter of Matsudaira Yoritaka, the daimyo of Shishido in Hitachi Province, and had been raised in the household of Prince Arisugawa Taruhito; she maintained considerable aristocratic pretensions even after marrying Mishima's grandfather, a bureaucrat who had made his fortune in the newly opened colonial frontier and who rose to become Governor-General of Karafuto. She was also prone to violence and morbid outbursts, which are occasionally alluded to in Tako's writen works. It is to Natsu that some biographers have traced Tako fascination with death. Natsu did not allow Tako to venture into the sunlight, to engage in any kind of sport or to play with other boys; he spent much of his time alone or with female cousins and their dolls.

Tako returned to his immediate family at 12. His father, a man with a taste for military discipline, employed such tactics as holding the young boy up to the side of a speeding train; he also raided Tako's room for evidence of an "effeminate" interest in literature and often ripped up the boy's manuscripts.When he turned 18 He joined up for the Japense army fighting up to late 1945 when he heard a devesting weapon was to be dropped japan he ran away to brazil were he hid for 4 years until he maneged to find. A nazi remains of the 3 reich he quickly ran up to the base were he manged to get inside without beeing seen hid insde the base for 3 months untill he was seen and captured by a solider he was to be shoot but was visited by major he pleaded to major to let him live. Major was covinced by his pleas and let hm join mlluinnm were he was drafted into the kamikaze infantry were he became a officer in the kamikaze infantry under SS-Obersturmfuhrer Fritzs orders he was later turned into a cyborg troop when he sustained heavy injuries

RP sample: social. As tako walked towards a bar in rio he put his cap into his pocket then he enterd the bar ordering a beer and a shot of vodka saying "good thing I left japan before the americans blow it to shit" the barman got Tako his drinks and left him Tako mixed both drinks together and drank it he then left and returned to base

Fight Rp https://nightshaderpg.rpg-board.net/t1594-officer-tako-magusa-v-morphine#13935

Last edited by Officer Tako Magusa on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Officer tako magusa sheet finished    Officer tako magusa sheet finished EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:50 pm

The rest will be finished on thursday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Officer tako magusa sheet finished    Officer tako magusa sheet finished EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Can I give advise on Uniform? I happen to be a gangster on this product.

"Clothing of choice: He wears Japanese WW2 Army officer's dress hat. Olive drab main body with a center red stripe. A metal star is found in the front. Black leather visor. with WWII Japanese Army enlisted man raincoat. Of khaki color. With five light brown plastic buttons to close the front section. Built-in hood with neck closure. Long sleeve construction.Also a Japanese WWII Army summer field pants. Of khaki color design. Broad waist line withuot belt loops. The legs have wide cotton ties.For shoes The WWII Japanese Army quarter size combat boots made of brown leather. The front soles have metal hob nails. The laces were made of brown cotton. Wool ankle wrappers "

You make grave mistake here, mixing conscript uniform with officer's. Big no-no.

Officer cap=> http://www.nakatashoten.com/japan-riku/jr-8.html
=>Would be officer's coat instead of enlisted.
http://miyazaki-sensokiroku.jp/modules/addon_html/index.php/12/01-01-03-01-05.jpg
One like this, brass buttons. Since he commands infantry, piping is red.

I don't think IJA really used hooded uniform, but officers could probably tailor a CAPE separate from their coat for this need.

If he is wearing a coat, then he must be wearing Type 19 uniform:
http://miyazaki-sensokiroku.jp/modules/addon_html/index.php/12/01-01-03-01-06.jpg
not tropical. It would be very silly if he was wearing tropical uniform.

As for the boots, officers wore Jack Boots generally, usually tailored.
http://www.nakatashoten.com/japan-riku/jr-55.html
Usually black or brown, highly polished.

Alternative headgear is 陸軍戦闘帽 which means "Army Fighting cap".
You can google image that if you want.

And the rank should be something specific, too.

I'm not going to complain about weapons because everything was hodge podge to begin with. Remember though, if your character leaves before 1944, the Type 4 Rifle will not make sense. Also note that those weapons fail profusely due to poor industrial capabilities of late-war Japan. Also, the rounds used for the Type 4 were very under-loaded Japanese rounds, so it did not go very well with the Garand action which anticipated high pressure for operation.

Have fun~

Officer tako magusa sheet finished G14m
Easy rider
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Officer tako magusa sheet finished    Officer tako magusa sheet finished EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:36 am

Okay thank you I was going to mix it with conscript uniforms with officers I am fighting morp in practce fight to use as my battle Rp sample
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Officer tako magusa sheet finished    Officer tako magusa sheet finished EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:56 am

You're getting better all the time Josh but I have a few points that need to be addressed.

1. a sword, a revolver, a machine gun with bayonet, a submachine gun, 5 grenades, and a shit load of ammo. That's a ridiculous ammount of weaponry to carry around at once. Get rid of either the automatic rifle or the submachine gun and you're golden.

2. "Depending on how they are made, they may house weaponry and boast a high physical prowess and senses, or simply be built to sustain life to be as close to humanity as ever. Given that they are machines, they may not regenerate but they do have the benefit of replacing any parts lost and repair it at a specialized location" This line tells us what cyborgs as a race MAY be able to do. However it doesn't tell us what you CAN do personally. I wanna know what he's made out of, how much punishment he can take, how strong and fast he is, and any other nifty gadgets he has along with his eye.

3. Lengthen the personality section.

4. In your bio you just happened to run to Brazil and stumble across Millenium before sneaking in past all of them to reach the Major? Dude, that's pushing common sense a bit. Personally I would just change it to say you went to Brazil with them in the first place but it's your sheet. In the end though, the history needs to be edited in some way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Officer tako magusa sheet finished    Officer tako magusa sheet finished EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Okay when I got on my diffrent computer I can do that for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Officer tako magusa sheet finished    Officer tako magusa sheet finished EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:14 pm

There better mein comrades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Officer tako magusa sheet finished    Officer tako magusa sheet finished EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 pm

You have plagiarized your biography.

http://www.netglimse.com/celebs/pages/yukio_mishima/index.shtml

Due to the serious nature of this transgression, I am banning you from this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officer tako magusa sheet finished    Officer tako magusa sheet finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Officer tako magusa sheet finished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: