Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jan Valentine(DONE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jan Valentine(DONE) Empty
PostSubject: Jan Valentine(DONE)   Jan Valentine(DONE) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:58 pm

I have watched up to episode 7 of the OVA series. In my opinion it was great. Im looking forward to episode 8 coming out on DVD

Name: Jan Valentine

Physical appearance: Jan is dark skinned with ebony hair and amber eyes. He is about 6ft in height. He is slim but muscular. Also he has multiple gold piercings, one in his eyebrow, one in his cheek and nose and two on his bottom lip.

Clothing of choice: Jan wears a dark blue, high collared jacket and dark blue trousers. On his hands he wears white gloves and also he wears a dark blue cap with a white and gold eye emblem on the front.

Weaponry of choice: For weapons Jan just uses a normal hand gun but mainly uses his abilities.

Race: Vampire

Abilities: Superhuman strength and speed.

Organization: Millennium Organization

Personality: Jan is a very destructive guy. He very vulgar and rude. Unlike his brother, Luke, he is volatile and constantly makes rude and disgusting comments about his enemy. Jan is really happy unless hes killing or destroying something or someone!

Biography: Jan Valentine leads a force of ghouls into Hellsing Headquarters when the Knights of the Round Table held a meeting at the Hellsing complex concerning a course of action on the new vampire "freaks". The purpose of Jan's attack is to assassinate Integra Hellsing and the Knights of the Round, but mainly to create chaos and disorder within Hellsing. He appeared to have succeeded in this latter mission, as during this battle, over three-quarters of the organization's army was killed or turned into ghouls themselves.

Jan was the only member of the attacking army to ever reach the high-security meeting, as the rest of the ghouls were destroyed by Walter and Seras. There, Sir Integra and the Convention of 12 welcomed him abefore opening fire.

He is later seen being beat up by Walter. When questioned by Integra about his origins, he reminded her that the chips in his body were still transmitting information to his commanders. he then asked her if she thought that considering he and his brother didn't succeed in destroying hellsing, they would let him live. Immediately after that, he bursts in flames. As a final, mixed act of disrespect and help, he gave integra the finger and uttered the word "Millenium" before desintegrating.

In the Hellsing anime, Jan was sent by Incognito to incapacitate Hellsing so that he could release Sett on London, England. In the Hellsing: Ultimate OVA, he was sent by Millennium to destroy Hellsing.

RP sample: Jan walked along side his brother. He was so excited about tonight. Time for blood to be spilt. A smile creased his lips. Soon... Oh very soon guns will be blaring and that bitch, Integra would be dead. The were halted at the gates of Hellsing Manor. "Come on dude! We're just tourists." said Jan. The gaurd didn't back down. Jan sighed, laughed and clicked his fingers. A couple of ghouls killed the gaurds. Jan walked in and kicked the doors down.

"Oh Im so hard right now." he chuckled. He cleared the the first few floors with ease. He picked up the phone in Integra's office. "Hello Hellsing. You ass is currently being kicked by the Valentine brothers. Lil' Miss Hellsing, I'm coming for ya. I'll rape her and kill 'er, and then fuck the corpse again. I'll kill every last one, and burn everything down. Then I'll go home, take a piss, and go to sleep. okay? In the meantime, I highly reccommend pissing yourself, followed by a course of praying to your impotent god! Thank you London... GOOD NIGHT!" he said and put the phone down.

It didnt go to plan the had to retreat. He fled before anyone could get to him. For now he was safe. He knew Hellsing would be after them so they would have to go into hiding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan Valentine(DONE)   Jan Valentine(DONE) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Appearance is kind of simple. I'm sure you could squeeze out a couple more lines in that. Same with clothing. Weapons is completely wrong. Specify his type of vampire (but he's a FREAK to begin with, so...) and add abilities from our race information. Personality is extremely lacking and dry. Don't mention the anime at all, for one, and don't mention your character dying in their own bio. RP sample is way too short.

Approvals: 0
Disapprovals: 1

If you edit this and it becomes passable, I'll change my vote. I suggest looking at some of our other Jan's for ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan Valentine(DONE)   Jan Valentine(DONE) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:54 pm

I agree with what Tod said. For such a major canon role, you didn't do a good job on explaining what he looked like. Especially considering the fact you are applying for a canon role and as far as I know of, you don't have any other characters on this forum, I will tell you right now that we judge canon applications very heavily. I won't give an automatic disapproval but please change this as soon as you can. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jan Valentine(DONE)   Jan Valentine(DONE) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:00 am

If you need help with this, please let us know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan Valentine(DONE)   Jan Valentine(DONE) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:10 am

Did you quit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jan Valentine(DONE)   Jan Valentine(DONE) EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Tomorrow it'll be a month since you put the sheet up. Since you haven't been here since then, I'll assume you weren't committed to this to begin with, and I'll disapprove this due to lack of interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan Valentine(DONE)   Jan Valentine(DONE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jan Valentine(DONE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: