Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infirmary

Go down 
+3
k1tty
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Chad Baxter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Velvet helped his Body Guard onto one of the infirmary beds. The guard suffered from shrapnel that cut up some of his face and a bullet that lodged into his shoulder. "Sunava bitch." He cried while Velvet aided his cuts with Alcohol and bandages.

"Im not a doctor so don't complain." Velvet replied, and continued to help his friend. "I dont even know your name" Velvet laughed "And here we are." Velvet put on the last of the medicinal equipment that was layed out near the bed.

"The names Justin, Justin Vargas."

"Well Mr. Vargas, your wounds are delt with, all you need to do is rest a little." Velvet said while he himself started to rest on another infirmary bed.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:48 am

Deus Ex Machina<========
Kitty had seen walter in what seemed ot her deep thought. She had walked into the Infirmary to see if she could help eneyone. "Hello mr.Dornez are you ok" Kitty siad quietly after walking up to him. "Do you know who was with Integra when she was kidnaped" Keke added.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Deus Ex Machina II --->

Rinne herself had overall been lucky; Her armor and shield had absorbed the overall blunt of the fighting and she came off of the skirmish on the Deus Ex Machina II with only minor wounds and scratches, which were patched up easily enough in the infirmary. Standing uncomfortably straight near the Infirmary doorway, she glanced around with a troubled, pensive look, however, at what lay ahead; With Integra missing, did this make Walter the temporary leader of the Hellsing Organization while they looked for her? Rinne frowned. It certainly seemed logical; As Integra's personal butler and with the fabled Alucard otherwise ineligible for actual leadership of Hellsing, Walter was the next highest ranked within the actual organization itself, ignoring the Wild Geese's own officers. This also meant, though, that they had to wait for Walter to fully recover before any further action would be taken.

And they were still no closer to finding out where Integra was than they had been on the Deus Ex Machina II. Rinne realized that they still had a lot of ground to cover to find Integra given what little information Schrodinger had given to them --- entirely too much. It was going to take something of a miracle (or occult enlightenment) to resolve this matter, and for now, all Rinne could do was wait. It was probably, she sighed, all anyone else could really do for now, even.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:14 pm

(OOC) Been a few days, so I'll post since it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to show up.

Running his hands through his hair to relieve the stress of a headache, Walter barely registered the others in the room. "I'm fine, miss. I only know Alucard, a soldier, and some new recruit were at the cemetary when Sir Integra was captured. According to the report filed after, it was the new recruit that had captured her." All they knew now was that the culprits were holding their leader somewhere cold. Things weren't looking good for the Hellsing forces.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 am

"ok thank you Is there anything i can help you with." Kitty said a little concerned. It was obvious that Walter should not have been in that fight. "you need to get some sleep Ill see if i can find more information on the person who kidnapped Integra. eney advisei on how to approach Alucard Kitty said. Kitty had heard all kinds of horer stories about him and wasn't sure that the were true.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Rinne remained mostly quiet as Kitty and Walter conversed, arms placed behind her back stiffly while she waited; When Kitty suggested finding the people who were with Integra that day when she was taken, Rinne inwardly sighed to herself in disapproval. Hellsing had waited too long to follow that lead; The culprit had an effective day's headstart ahead of them, and any lead he might've left would've run cold, if not outright wiped clean by whatever organization he had kidnapped Integra for. Still, Rinne resigned, aside from Alucard being able to pull some kind of miraculous enlightenment that Hellsing otherwise wouldn't be able to do, it was the best lead they've had to follow on.

"Pardon my interruption, Lady Kitty," Rinne offered as Kitty walked away from Walter, stepping forward with a polite bow and a courteous salute, placing a gentle, closed right fist over her breastplate in reverence. She really couldn't help it otherwise; it was simply in Rinne's upbringing to treat everyone --- everyone --- with the utmost respect where due. "But is there anything I can aid the investigation with? Perhaps I can try mulling on where Sir Integra would most likely be held based on the climate of the location offered?"
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:56 pm

(OOC) Been 3 days.

Though the gesture was appreciated, the recruit would be little more than a snack for the No Life King. "No need to trouble yourself," the butler answered back. "I'll deal with Alucard when he chooses to make his appearance."

Addressing the other woman next, "I'm afraid that won't help, miss. With a broad description such as, 'Somewhere cold,' we could be looking anywhere from Greenland to the Sahara at night. I'm afraid that, until we can collect more information, we're entirely unable to take any further action." Where that information would come from, there was no telling where it would come from. Their normal information broker seemed to have gone missing, as neither his phone calls nor emails were being answered. Not only that, the supposed new recruit that had taken Sir Integra seemed to have disappeared completely from public records, despite having a fine backing barely a week ago. They had no leads and no one to turn to for answers.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:12 am

"Are all the stories about him true,people say hes a monster. and that he is actually Dracula" Kitty said. She felt a little relieved that walter was going to go talk to him."you have hared the stories to haven't you" Kitty asked Rainne. She had been wondering if there was eney truth to them. She wondered if Rinne thought the sam thing.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Rinne shook her head at Kitty's question.

"Sadly, I myself do not know much and have not heard of much about Alucard's true origins, Lady Kitty," Rinne opted to answer courteously; It was a neutral enough answer, and it was the truth, for the most part --- Rinne didn't know much about Alucard by herself, and while she had heard whispers here and there as Kitty had surmised, Rinne simply hadn't heard enough and did not like to speculate on which was mostly irrelevant at this point in time. It would never be her place to do so, anyway. "The only thing I am aware of regarding Alucard is that he is a being of immense power, yes, perhaps surpassing everything and anything in the known world --- to what extent, I will likely never truly comprehend in this one lifetime."
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:49 pm

(OOC) Doesn't seem like Velvet's posting any time soon.

It was somewhat amusing to listen to their interpretations of the Count. "Not many will ever truly understand who -or even what- Alucard really is. Nevertheless, he is pleasant enough to communicate with on a matter such as this." Whether or not he actually did have any information that could prove helpful in the search for Sir Integra was a mystery, but Alucard seemed like the only person who might.

(OOC) Short post is short, since I don't have much to say.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:59 am

"So there's not reason to be scared of him then. The people telling those stories are just upseting them self's I was finding it rather difficult to be leave that Alucard was a monster when he saved Sares" Kitty said not relay to eney one in potictuler. remembering back to the fight she remembered Walters weirs " Walter Where did those wires come from how did you do that back on the ship that was cool" Kitty said.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:43 pm

"People are often prone to fear what they do not understand, Lady Kitty," Rinne simply said thoughtfully, shaking her head derisively as she did. "Alas, it seems not many within the Hellsing Organization are exempt from this as well; They fear Alucard and create stories because they do not understand his true nature, which I personally cannot find in my heart to fault them for. Should I be in their position, I would be given easily to this fear as well..."
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:33 pm

The butler chuckled quietly. "There's more than enough reason to fear him. It's simply a matter of not upsetting him." As the recruit questioned about his wires, a buzzing came from the lamp stand next to them. Picking up his phone, Walter realized it was a security alert; the cameras had picked up an unidentified man in the hallways confronting the vampire Jason. His current location was unknown, but they had reason to believe he was still in the building. "I apologize for interrupting, but could one of you fetch my wheel chair? There seems to be a problem I must take care of." Though the pain was less intense, it was still a strain to upright himself and move to the edge of the bed. The hospital wear would also be quite demeaning to fight in. His wires where on hand, however, so he should still be able to make short work of the intruder.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:50 pm

"Of course" Kitty said. She hared away and came back with walter's wheelchair. " If you don't mind my asking what is going on you relay need to rest perhaps Rainey and I can take care of it for you" Kitty said.
OOC: short post.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Rinne gasped very briefly in surprise when news of another intruder on Hellsing grounds made itself known, and she sighed. They did not need this right now, and without Integra and with Walter in the condition he was in, it was very likely that they *would* have to rely on Alucard to deal with the intruder --- provided the intruder now was anywhere near the Captain's caliber in terms of raw power and ability, that is. Her surprise was cut short, as was its wont, by Kitty's mispronounciation of her name...of all things, and she sweatdropped.

"M-my name is pronounced Rinne, Lady Kitty," Rinne couldn't help but stammer before more important priorities brought her back to the reality at hand and she flustered in embarassment. "M-my dearest apologies for my outburst, but you are correct, Lady Kitty; Perhaps we alone can deal with this intruder, so there is no need for you to strain yourself further on our behalf, Sir Walter...?"
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Pulling himself into the chair, he pulled on his gloves before responding. "I'm afraid not. Whoever this intruder is, he was apparently skilled enough to escape one of our vampire agents." He stopped, a faint explosion from below them alerting the position of the intruder. "If this person is as strong as they seem, I will have to take care of the situation myself."

(OOC) Not much to say.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Kitty jumped back word when she relised that she had upset Rinne. "I-Im s-sory Mis.rinne" Kitty said there was a small hint of fear in her voice.This was a normal reaction for Kitty. She was more scared about the fact that she had let her gared down. Which in this situation was a good thing it was a small step toured trusting the people that she fought along side with. But to her this translated to a fatale mistake. She watched Ranni carful but payed close attention to what Walter said. "I'm coming with you to help" Kitty said. She know that was not in eney condition for a fight but there was not convincing him other wise. " Threes not way you can fight the intruder alone, it will probably take all of us to stop the intruder" Kitty said.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Rinne merely nodded and waited for Walter's decision, although she nonetheless looked a little ashamed at having startled Kitty and she bowed assuringly to the girl, giving a small smile to tell her that wasn't the case. She was surprised, but not upset; However, Rinne had given Kitty the wrong impression and startled her, and that made it Rinne's fault.

(Not much to say here, either. Give the word, Shinigami.)
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:14 pm

"I must insist that you stay here. We are understaffed as it is; we can't afford to lose anymore competent operatives if this person turns out to be dangerous." The butler began to wheel himself out the door to try and locate the source of the blast.

---> Halls, or something

(OOC) Not much to say.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:14 pm

"NO Walter I coming Rinne and I are Hellsing Agents we have been trained to handle of things like this and a cant just stand her a watch as you do something so stupid and get yourself killed. What is wrong with you? Is the supposed Angel of Death to afraid to ask for help " Kitty yelled at him. She had enough his was in no condition to be fighting. She had hared one of the other operatives say that Angle of Death was his code name. " Rinne was have to help him whether he wants it or not. He is going to get himself killed" Kitty said then headed off after him.

----> unknown
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:19 pm

At that, Rinne's upbringing won out --- and despite Kitty's demands, Rinne could only straighten herself, sigh, and bow her head in unquestioning salute. This was a direct order from a superior officer and, as the Knight she had resolved to be and the Probationary Operative she still was, Rinne knew she had no choice but to obey that order; All Rinne could do was to make herself believe that Walter had a good reason for telling her and Kitty to stay back.

"As you wish, Sir Walter," Rinne answered in gentle affirmation, and that was the end of the discussion for her, giving Kitty an apologetic shake of her head. "My apologies, Lady Kitty, for I must obey; It is naught my place to question Sir Walter's orders."
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm

<-----Unknown
"Dimmit Rinne is right" Kitty said slamming her fist agents the wall. Then walked back into the infirmary and up to Renni. "Your right but he is in no condition to fight" Kitty said. She looked at the ground thinking for a moment. "What can we do" Kitty said.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Rinne glanced around briefly at Kitty's question, her eyes settling on the infirmary, before shaking her head at Kitty again. She was also starting to realize what Walter, perhaps, really wanted them to do. "I am afraid the best and most reasonable course of action we can take at this time, Lady Kitty, is to remain here, as Sir Walter ordered," Rinne suggested, nodding. "Not as much as that we cannot help, but I am beginning to think that Sir Walter also wanted us to stay here as to secure the Infirmary; If there is more than one intruder, or the one intruder manages to appear at this position, too many of our comrades will be too helpless and too incapacitated at the moment to be able to properly defend themselves. If we follow Sir Walter to hunt for the intruder and another finds his way here, it will likely be too late for us to double back here to be of any help.

"Indeed, Lady Kitty, as much as you will be displeased at hearing this...we can be of the most help to Sir Walter here."
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:29 am

"Ok your right" Kitty said. She looked around." Where are you from" Kitty asked. She had been wondering why Renni acted the way she did.
OOC don't have much to say.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 am

Rinne paused uncertainly for a moment; What *was* she going to tell Kitty that wouldn't potentially intimidate or upset the girl? Her father, after all, had only been one of Hellsing's most outspoken and vehement opponents within the Convention of Twelve, who had opposed the organization's very existence right from the very day he was appointed as one of the Round Table's members...or rather, had been up until the point where he had disowned her for insisting on joining Hellsing itself, and even that had brought back further memories that Rinne would much rather not have to deal with in public. Furthermore, if Kitty realized that Rinne's father was none other than Trevor Halion himself...she might begin to suspect Rinne's own motives for joining the Hellsing Organization as well, however unfounded those suspicions would be.

"My origins are...irrelevent, Lady Kitty," Rinne demurred, glancing around the Infirmary to turn her thoughts on how to organize a defence in Walter's absence...or at least an effective delaying action. "It is truly something insignificant, anyway, compared to most others in this Organization. We should turn our attention to organizing a defence here, regardless."

(How many exits and windows are in the Infirmary?)
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Kitty smiled "I'm from the streets and don't were this place easily defensible first there are only a few closed windows there so if someone tried toget in from there they would have to brick the window which is relay stupid second threes only the one door and we would hear the intruder coming long before he reached that" Kitty said. Her time spent on the street had thought her this
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:30 am

We are not fighting normal Humans, however, Rinne thought to herself as she turned to look at the one door Kitty described, although she only nodded at Kitty. We cannot overlook any special abilities they might have...

(OOC: Not much to say here.)
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Kitty looked at Renni and said “Unless they can walk through wall they can’t sneak up on us, you’re over thinking this just give it a rest before you end up with a head ack, we will be able to protect everyone”. She looked around the room then lessoned carefully for anything that might worn them that the intruder was headed there way.
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:21 pm

ooc- would it be alright for me to drop in? i ask, because i know how you guys post in a certain order and i don't want to break any rules here.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Its ok Raine hasent posted in a wile.
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Mister Benny Giovanni was informed of an intruder in the mansion, so he would have to keep his eyes peeled for any suspicious characters. He was ordered by one of his (many) superiors to watch out for the infirmary, given that the patients wouldn't be able to protect themselves if the perpatraitor got that far. He took a run down the halls, and slowed to a brisk walk when the doorway was in sight, he would need his breath, instead of a shaky gun in front of his eyes. The walked-off part was rather relaxing to him, as any other walk does for him as an escape from reality. He finally stood with his back turned to the door, spoke "okay, back to business" and began by loading & charging his weapons while listening to a blurred converstation on the other side that almost sounded like a bunch of humming back there. A bar took a smooth glide into his American pistol-grip, next the pulling of a thick metal slide. He switched and shoved the end of a banana-mag into his recently-issued MP5A3, and cocking a small bolt up-front that looked like a tiny twig with a washer at the end of it. Finally, he was ready for action. He took one more good look around the hallways, and entered slowly to take a peek, walking in on two girls: one armored up to the top, and one carrying a bow that he heard "-will be able to protect anyone".

ooc- I left it open-ended, because I'm not sure how you ladies will respond.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Kitty aimed her bow at the door when she heard Crazy's footsteps. "Who are you" She said struggling to make her voice sound threatening. She couldn't help but feel that he looked familiar. But she was not going to take chances. She trained her bow for Crazy's Knee thinking that he was the intruder. She thought the intruder might have something to do with Integra's disaperece. There bet bet would be to cach him if he was infact the intruder.

OOC Its been three days
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:34 am

(Blargh.)

Rinne, as well, would spring forward in front of Kitty with sword raised as she quickly entered a prepared stance, holding her shield in front of her as she stood sideways; She didn't recognize this particular person, either, and he wasn't wearing any particular markings that would identify him as friend or foe. Until then, like Kitty, Rinne would not let her guard down either; Her kevlar-padded shield would be able to parry at least some of the shots from his weapon, if nothing else.

"I must respectfully ask you to identify yourself, sir," Rinne asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Benny opened the door as he was about to jump in on the conversation in agreement to what he could comprehend, only to have a sword and a bow pulled on him & in his face. He was cut off and lashed his hands up in the air.
"She's ri-WHOA S_! Careful with those! D="He answered their interigations with a little panic & fear, just because he is almost about to get jumped by two armed-&-dangerous members on his own side.
"I-I'm Hellsing. Benny Giovanni, the FNG from across the pond, dam." whipping out his wallet with a Hellsing badge inside.

ooc-by the way, i guess that means "f_ing new guy"
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 am

Kitty lowered her weapon. "Its ok rinne" Kitty said. "What is wrong with you benny making us think your an intruder are you crazy or something" Kitty said.
OOC: not much to say.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:08 pm

"F...N...G?"

That was all Rinne could mutter as she lowered her weapons as well --- perhaps that meant Benny was a trainee as well, like her and Kitty were? "Nonetheless, I apologize. Do you have any inkling, praytell, of what the intruder situation currently is?"
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 pm

OOC: Yo, mind if I drop in? I havn't used Chad since before the attack on the Deus Ex time skipped, and this place makes the most sense.... considering he was assisting in the fight against Hans at the end.
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 pm

OOC: The more pople invalved the more fun this will be right. And that makes alot of scence.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:30 am

OOC: Roger

In the days after the assault on Millennium's headquarters, Chad had been confined to the Infirmary due to the injury's he had ignored while fighting in the Hangar. While the standard infantry had managed to get him a few times, that werewolf had given him a good hit somewhere along the line. He must have passed out from the combined pain and blood loss, because the first thing he remembered was being yelled at by a cute nurse about being irresponsible.

After having taken a long nap, Chad was finally awoken by all the talking that seemed to be going on outside the curtain sourrounding his bed. He grunted a slight bit as he sat up. He swung his legs over the edge of his bed, reached out to the curtains, and pulled them back somewhat slowly. "Doesn't anyone know who to be quiet. Some of us need their beauty rest." Looking around he noticed 2 people. Ms. Halion and Kitty were the only 2 he knew. The 3rd was someone he was unfamiliar with. He stood up with a bit of a grunt as his wounds pulled and walked over to Rinne and stood next to her. She happened to be closest to him. He bumpedher shoulder. "So, you gonna introduce me to your new friend, Ms. Halion?"
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:58 pm

"...oh? Oh!"

Rinne flustered apologetically as she nodded to Chad, blinking and glancing around her at her other two teammates. Out of the three in front of her, Rinne sighed, she's seen Chad around the most, although since he actually was a Wild Geese Mercenary rather than an actual Hellsing Operative Rinne didn't have much of an opportunity to actually work alongside him. With a nod, Rinne waved a hand towards Kitty and Benny in greeting.

"It is a relief to see you up and about, Sir Baxter!" Rinne greeted in the courteous, overly eloquent way that was pretty much the only way she knows how --- treat everyone with due respect, that was how Rinne was raised. "If I may, allow me to introduce Lady Kitty and...Sir Benny Giovanni, I believe, my sincere apologies if I pronounced your name incorrectly. Lady Kitty, Sir Giovanni, this is Sir Chad Baxter, a senior member of the Wild Geese Mercenaries working with the Hellsing Organization."
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Kitty Looked at Chad " Quit being such a baby and you need to go back to bed" she said then turned her atenching to Rinne." Why do you put Sir and Lady infrunt of peoples names" Kitty said. She serially didn't under stand it. It didn't make scène to her at all. "and you Crazy you need to be quieter next time you might get shought" Kitty said.
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:17 am

"Ok, ok, sheesh. Well, what would you expect from a guy whose got a metal airplane on a stick in his face and a lot of cold steel, waiting to pounce on him? And yes I am crazy! ok, Rinne: FNG..freakin new guy. Mr. Baxter, I'm sorry to wake you up, bro. And... I appoligize to give you ladies a scare, I'll pick up the popcorn." were what came out of his mouth in responce to what just happened. He couldn't help but chuckle when the archer got assertive at Mr. Baxter

"Actually, I haven't been told anything direct about who our guy is or where they're at. Like I said, I'm the new guy, nobody tells me anything yet."

He started to return to what he WAS going to say.

"Anyways, Rinne's right. What we gotta deal with WON'T be a picnic if it could get this far into the mansion, without dying first of course. I'm thinking of a serious swordsman. A modern ninja, you know, climbing on the walls with supressed P90's all day long. Rambo. Even a crazy-man with a gun. (as he does that finger-pinch Italians seem to do for emphasis) It won't be easy, I can just imagine who's gonna show up in this mansion.

ooc- I can't get the pic up here for some reason, in case some of you don't know what the gesture I'm talking about looks like
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Chad looked at Rinne. "Relax, you don't need to be so formal all the time." He looked at the two others, stopping at Kitty. "I will not go to bed and I don't think you need to worry about me. Worry about yourself." Even kids were trying to tell him what to do. He wasn't that old, not to mention he outranked them. He sighed at looked at the boy. "As Rinne said, i'm Chad Baxter, acting leader of the Wild Geese Mercenaries." He listened to what the boy had to say. He had missed much of the conversation, but he assumed it had something to do with intruders. He knew there wasn't any, but it seemed to me that after the attack on the mansion, and the weakened state of their forces, they were preparing just in case. "I highly doubt there would be any ninja's around. As for swordsman, unless their really fast, I doubt they'd get past a hail of gunfire. I would expect something more along the lines of a Nazi infiltration unit or priests in disguise as.... well, priests. They just wouldn't associate themselves with Iscariot." He had put reality on the board, but speculation was still up for grabs. He had a feeling the kid was gonna keep going with his theories.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:15 pm

"That...was how I was raised, my apologies," Rinne frowned; She was just being as natural as she had always been raised, and that had always been a partial reason why she hadn't been able to fit in as yet...among other things. But Rinne suspected that it would take a long time, sadly, to wean her off of her demeanor if it was necessary. "But it is a wide world, and I suppose there are a lot of skilled warriors we have had yet to see..."
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:42 pm

"Im not the one that dident folow my own orders and got sereily injered by the way was it your idea to atack muleneum" Kitty said then turnd her atenchin to rinne. " Its ok evry one is difrent" Kittysaid. "Ninjas reley are you ok" Kitty said.She walked up to Crazy and put her hand agenst his forhead.

OOC: spellchech is down on my computer right now sorry about the spelling.
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 pm

"ok, I didn't really mean japanese men in black!" Benny chuckled. He then clarified what he was really saying, that it's just his "word-play" doing the talking...as usual.

"What I mean is, judging by what I've read about Hellsing's past enemies, I wouldn't be supprised if there was somebody in the mansion as we speak, but we don't know where he is 'cuz he's crawling on the walls with something and takin' out some of our buddies with 'hush-puppies' & knives." he explained.

He assured Rinne, "It's okay, she's right, everyone's different. I should know." with a smile on his face.

"Ninjas? Really? Are you okay?"

He shyly said back with a facepalm from somebody else, "I-I'm fine! Really! I'm crazy, not under a fever!"

ooc- I don't know if it's a specific suppressed handgun (in terms of a p99/usp .45/beretta m9), but a hush-puppie is a suppresed handgun. Nicknamed so, because when you got loud ducks/dogs that know something ain't right, you use these to go about shutting them up. shhh =3

ok now theres no plot, just about. so what are we supposed to do now?
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 am

OOC: The goal behind there being no plot, is so that the organizations don't have to strictly follow something. The organizations are now free to do as they please. So likely, people will either get orders at some point, or people will just pick fights.

IC: Chad was listening for a bit before his earbud vibrated. He forgot he even had it in. He placed two fingers up to his right ear and pushed in a small button. "Baxter here....... Uh huh..... Well, thats good to here. Thank you for reporting in, there's a beer in it for ya later." He removed his hand from his ear and looked at everyone. "Its seems the lady of the house has been found and retrieved, in fact, she's back already. So, crisis averted." Well, now Chad didn't know what to do. He was the one who led the attack on Millennium, which, ultimately, turned up nothing. Now it seems she was found, but by whom he had no idea. At any rate, he was just happy he'd be getting a paycheck again.
Back to top Go down

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 am

Rinne's eyes widened and she blinked in utter surprise at first as Chad brought news of Integra's apparent return; It was over already? Just like that? Even though Rinne then next felt relief as she exhaled and nodded, closing her eyes, she couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed by the speed at which the conundrum had been resolved. Only a moment ago, after all, they had been guarding against an intruder and all of a sudden...

But Rinne was not about to argue or debate this. With Integra's safe return, she surmised, Hellsing could perhaps finally return to full operations soon enough...but where that left Millenium, she did not know. It would only be a matter of time before Hellsing reorganized and mobilized enough forces to try to finish what they started, and this time, Millenium would be prepared for their attack. The element of surprise was no longer an advantage Hellsing would have this time around.

"That is very much of a relief and I am happy to hear of Sir Integra's safe return, indeed," Rinne simply said; There wasn't much she could otherwise add to the moment. "Although I must admit, the speed with which the matter was resolved was very much a surprise to me...it is quite overwhelming."
Back to top Go down
k1tty
Novice
Novice
k1tty

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Kitty glared at crazz. "Integra is back" Kitty said happley turning to face Rine and Chad. "Will you pleas get some rest now" Kitty said. then herd Rinnes statmint. "Its all ok take a deep breth and try to relaxe you put to much thought in to evrything you should just sit back and enjoy life a little" Keke said.
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:54 pm

"WHAT?!?! Homigod! This is huge! I guess you're right, it IS over." Benny celebrated. He was very well thankful, but his respect for the Lady brought him to grieve a little, not like depressed though.

"But man, how the hell did this freeze over so fast?! Whooping _ for us THAT quick is simply unheard of. My finger was itchin' to shoot somebody for this mess."

He came back to the present and not what could've happened. He said to himself, "I don't really care anymore. It's over. Maybe I could catch up with my art." and wondered what he was going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infirmary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infirmary   Infirmary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Infirmary
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next