Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you discover Hellsing ?

Go down 
+2
Benny Giovanni
Pip Bernadotte
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

How did you discover Hellsing ? Empty
PostSubject: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Just feeling rather nostalgic right now, I found Hellsing anime when I was watching a ton of anime on youtube, I remember sitting through the ENTIRE season only to have it finish on filler and wondering if there was gonna be a second season. I went looking for a Hellsing rp site and after that I read the manga and watched the ova.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:28 pm

I was on my daily spamming of the surprise button on mangareader for something not echhi yaoi or anything until a badass vampire with a gun was on my screen, I read the words Nazi vampires and I was in
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:17 pm

One of my nerd friends was telling me about this. She kinda likes gothic stuff, same with humor, likes gore as well. She showed me images of this and I thought it was pretty cool, at the same time creepy & a lil messed up. Then ANOTHER one of my nerd chick friends was showing me how she joined this site and kept urging me to join, which I thought this was pretty cool. Now I'm getting into hellsing even more: love heinkel wolfe, shes badass =D course everyone is in the hellsing world X3
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am

see I'm more like that nerdy chick except a dude. I go up to friends with disturbing anime/manga such as deadman wonderland or life is money and bother them until they read/watch. he losing was one of these
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:05 am

I found it randomly searching for Anime to watch...
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:13 am

hellsing not he losing
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:04 pm

I discovered it when i bought one of the popular videogame magazines at the time, the "BRAVO Screenfun". Along with the, at the time, excellent CD full of freeware games, utilities, drivers and videos, there was a second disc included with the first episode of Hellsing and Wolfs Rain. Never heard of either, but the cover art a bloodstained Seras and the plot synopsis seemed interesting enough, so i watched it, and bought the seven following issues of the magazine which each featured one of the episodes along with some other anime.

And thus, at a critical time of my puberty i discovered Seras Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:26 pm

And that's way "the big tittied police lady" is important to all of us (if you didn't get the reference then watch a "TFS hellsing abridged" and watch yourself choke on your own laughter) *major VE ARE NAZIS. *soilders HEIL HEIL HEIL. *major AND VE ARE A-A- ACHOO. *soilders GAZUNTITE GAZUNTITE GAZUNTITE

Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:15 pm

walked in on one of my friends watching seras go nuts, was immediately hooked
Back to top Go down
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Novice
Novice
Major Wolfgang Anschutz

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Oddly enough, I was introduced to Hellsing through my brother, who claims he dislikes anime. He was obsessed with OVA IV, mostly the Major's Speech. He kept insisting that I watch it. So eventually I gave in and watched it. At the time, I honestly didn't care for it much. But then, I started watching anime for frequently, whereas before it was whatever was on TV at the time, and I watched OVA I out of curiosity and was hooked from there on in.

As to how I came across site... I actually didn't, technically. I was obsessed with an anime called Durarara!!, still am, and went looking for a real Dollars site, which I actually found. I frequented the chatrooms, and one night I met a few interesting people. I started joining the chatrooms they were in all the time, and eventually we just made a private chatroom just for us. Those people happen to be Integra, John Smith, and Alucard. They kept talking about this forum while we were in the chatroom and I eventually got curious and joined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you discover Hellsing ?   How did you discover Hellsing ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you discover Hellsing ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: