Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellsing Library

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:55 pm

Hyaskus placed is coffin down gently in a corner of the library nearly void of light. Hyaskus sighed to himself thinking back to the events of the past few days, "First day on the job and a plane nearly incinerates the damn place...how could those passengers be so rude ?" The Vampire growled. Luckily for him Sir Integra was still breathing and a large sector of the library was in the basement. Sighing to himself Hyaskus decided o sit on his closed coffin and open one of the dustier looking tomes, "Hm, I wonder if Sir Integra would allow me to look at the files that weren't scorched one day. What secrets and skeletons this organization had to offer." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Alexiel strolled through the library, supplies in hand, cleaning the shelves as he went, sometimes coming across a book on the floor and picking it up, indexing it back on the shelf. For the places too high to reach, he just made a floating barrier, small like a step, and hopped up, cleaning the space above and hopping down. La la la. I swear there's got to be a nursery rhyme about cleaning somewhere. Bah. "Has nobody ever cleaned this place?" He sighs and looks around at the work he has to do.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Hyaskus was grinning as his eyes gleamed one of the grislier parts of this particular story. He looked up suddenly when he heard a voice coming from within the Library, "Who is there?" Hyaskus shouted with an authoritative tone. He focused his hearing to try and hear the dweller's heartbeat only to find silence, "A fellow Median eh...?" The Icelandic Librarian muttered to himself...
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:00 am

Alexiel blinked, almost falling off of one of his makeshift steps. "Just the butler, cleaning up around here." As he was clutching to a bookshelf due to being startled, he noticed a book fall slightly and then slip off the shelf, where he caught it with his foot, carefully bringing it up to where he could grab it and place it back on the shelf, then sighing with relief. He had no clue wether it was one of those old books that would break apart upon landing.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:14 pm

"Ah yes...I believe I saw you the other day, please do announce yourself next time. Makes things so much simpler, no?" Hyaskus said, chuckling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:58 pm

"That it does, I apologize for my rudeness." Hopping down and dusting himself off, he continued around cleaning, eventually reaching the darkened area the other occupied, eyes adjusting to the near absence of light. "Hm... How long has it been since someone cleaned this area, I wonder..."
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Hyaskus looks around, "Well it could have been cleaned a few weeks ago but considering what happened in the interim it makes sense that it is a tad dusty." The Vampire smiled, "Hell, we are lucky this labyrinth of knowledge was not lost in all the collapsing and fire and death."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Alexiel nodded. Truthfully they had been lucky this place hadn't been destroyed. At least he had something to do via cleaning the room. He peers at the coffin. "Is this your quarters, sir?" Being a vampire was nice. One could actually see in such an area as this.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Hyaskus nodded slowly, "Well since most here don't read or can't see in the dark I figured it was out of the way and suited my interests enough for me to set up camp here." The Librarian met the eyes of the butler, "Where is your coffin located?"
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:54 pm

"Within the Kitchen pantry. It makes it easier for me to just get up and go about cooking, or whatever else I may need to do." He peered back, stretching slightly. "Speaking of, is there anything I could get you at the moment, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Hyaskus cracks his fingers absent-mindedly, "Who does the butlering during the day?" Hyaskus asked then contemplated the other's question, "I don't suppose you could procure some blood for me?" The Nosferatu asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:10 pm

"I actually cover daytime as well, I just don't go outside often, unless I throw my hood up. And I do believe there is some in the infirmary, do you have a specific type you prefer?" The butler turned slightly, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Hyaskus looks at him in surprise, "But our powers diminish if we do not rest in our coffins regularly...oh and AB+ if possible, I am in the mood for a rarity." the vampire finished with a short chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:25 pm

The blonde nodded and turned on his heel, striding out towards the med bay. He'd find upon his arrival no AB+, but, as he was still searching, he'd find some AB- eventually. (Which is actually more rare. Fancy that.)

(Alexiel will return in 1 post.)
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Hyaskus watched the butler depart and placed down his book, "I wonder what sort of poetry they have here..." He muttered to himself as he went a hunting, "Perhaps after the Butler returns I shall visit Sir Integra..." he added while searching.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Alexiel eventually found the type in similarity to what he sought, turning and walking out of the room and back towards the Library. "I found a similar type, though not quite exactly what you wanted... It's only off by a slight amount." He strode over to the other, holding the bloodpack out to him.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:14 pm

Hyaskus accepts the butler's fare, opening the pack and drinks the blood surprisingly messily, staining his face and some of his shirt but none of the books, "Ah...refreshing. It has been a few days since I fed." Hyaskus draws out a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes off the stains, "Bit cold and a tad stale but I feel they would frown if we get it fresh, eh?" Hyaskus grinned, showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 am

He nodded."I would assume the fresh supply is reserved for medical treatment." He peered at the sloppy way the other went about his meal, inwardly relieved when it was cleaned. He returned the grin with a courteous smile. "I do believe there's a cookbook on Italian in here somewhere, I was looking to try something new." he glanced around for any sort of labels.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Hyaskus frowns, stroking his chin, "I do not think Hellsing would keep cookbooks here. Have you tried one of the kitchens perhaps?" He asked, looking around the shelves just in case there was in fact a cookbook featuring Italian Cuisine.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Alexiel nodded, then paused mid-action. "I actually saw some bookshelves in the pantry... perhaps I would have luck there. I never actually received your name, Sir...?" They had met briefly at the gates, he recalled, though he did believe that was more of a Mexican standoff, and they really didn't communicate due to the panic at the time.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Hyaskus paused for a moment then slapped himself, "Ah yes, how rude of me!" He gave an exaggerated bow, "My name is Hyaskus good sir, have we met before?" The Vampire asked not remember the standoff in fact he realized his thoughts were jumbled ever since he returned from his mission.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:58 pm

The butler bowed slightly. "We have, actually. At the gate during the attack, we had a brief confrontation before Ms. Stratford and I departed to go see about rescuing survivors. He blinked slightly at the other's face slap. An interesting person... Then again, he had showed up with a severed head and covered in blood. How could he not be interesting?
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Hyaskus's eyed widened in realization, "Ah yes I remember now, I apologize I had other things going through my mind during that time thankfully not a bullet." Hyaskus looked at the butler, "May I ask for your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:48 pm

He nodded, flicking some of his blond bangs out of his eyes. "My name is Alexiel, Sir." Truly, things had been tense at that time. At least everything is significantly calmer now, without all that chaos. "Do you have a specific role here? If you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Hyaskus nods, "Pleasure to meet you, as for a role I figure with all the mercenaries and vampires and that ungodly...thing in red I could become Hellsing's archivist. Though I will still take the occasional mission." The Librarian says perusing the books still in search of the Italian Recipes.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:12 am

"I see..." You know, before I came here I hadn't actually seen a librarian in a while... probably because I was hiding in a cave. He yawns and stretches, flicking a blond bang up and out of the way of his sight. Wouldn't want it to block an obstacle and cause him to trip.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:41 pm

[OOC: Alexiel did not speak that out loud, but is Hyaskus able to read minds? Please inform~]
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:37 pm

(OOC: Sorry about that, must've read it wrong. I shall correct immediately.)
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Hyaskus' eyes light up (Figuratively) as he pulls out a book close to the bottom shelf, "Ah, here we are! I do believe this little tome of knowledge was what you sought?" The Vampire said holding out a book of Italian recipes at least dating back to the 1920's.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:05 pm

The butler glanced over, then nodded, smiling. "Ah, yes. It looks a bit more updated than what I know. Thank you." Reaching forward to the cookbook, a stray thought popped into his mind. "Erhn... Would you... Happen to have any books about the July Revolution of France including a couple years afterwords...?"
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Hyaskus looked at Alexiel quizzically, "Rather specific question...may I ask why?" asked the vampire with the confusion obvious on his voice.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 pm

He shrugged. "I'm just a bit curious about the events of that time because I don't quite remember them clearly." He yawned, tucking the book under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Hyaskus looked at Alexiel with surprise but quickly regained composure, tucking the statement in his mind for later, "I am sure that should be in the western area, seems to be where all the historical journals, documents, and novels are..." he said making a b-line for the aforementioned area.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:36 am

Alexiel nodded, following along briskly. I do hope that I'll at least find something... Thoughts flowed through his head as he proceeded, something eating at him from the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:48 am

A rather stressed Pip walked into the library with a light cigaret maybe he would get some down time in here to relax a little, libraries are very quiet places.  He had walked past a butler and a rather fancily dressed man, they seemed to be making a b-line for somewhere feeling rather curious out of a need for something else to do he decided to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:29 am

Hyaskus heard Pip as he started following them, then smelled the cigarette, "Sir, would you please put out the fire before you manage to trip and immolate the place." The Vampire said with a noticeable exasperated tone.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:39 pm

The butler turned and gazed at Pip. "I've only dusted the shelves, and have as of yet to sweep the floor, so if you could please extinguish your flame, sir..."
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Pips mood became grumpier as it appeared he had to put out his cigarette, with great annoyance he grumbled getting out a small metal box and snubbing the cigaret tip onto it before placing it inside.
Zer the great fire lord has been put out he spoke in a rather tired and rather condescending tone as the box now containing the cigaret was put away.
I don't suppose this place has any information on any old Hellsing enemies does it ? Pip never came here much, too busy with his work but that seemed to have come to a slow down recently.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Hyaskus points over to some file cabinets, "In there is some files about the Church and the Nazi's, but please wash your hands before touching them." he said with slight anger in his voice. The vampire was not a fan of the Frenchman's attitude and there would be hell to pay if he damaged those files.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:50 pm

The butler yawned, straightening his jacket and merely glancing between, covering his mouth with his hand as not to be impolite, and also to stifle a chuckle, which would probably also be impolite, lest he invoke the wrath of the Librarian.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:02 am

Pip simply stared at Hya No I was thinking other enemies, the attack we recently suffered didn't feel like the nazi bastards, nor the Iscarioit they would have probably attacked us by now if it was his hands were a little twitchy now, the stress was a pain in the ass. There had better be a raise after this pain in the ass.
We are probably going to need anti air and more defenses now.. he began to think a little on this, they would need to be hidden some how, for some reason he thought about Seras harkonnen and how powerful it was, maybe they could use the design off that to make another one but with a higher fire rate, prehaps with her strength she could even wield two.

Wait...we got another butler ? he looked over at Alexiel When did zis appen ?, he looked around a little Don't suppose you 'ave a pen and paper ?
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Hyaskus sighs, and explains in a tone similar to one uses on a small child, "What about those fools who attacked America." the vampire then tosses the Frenchman a wooden cased pen. "Do not lose it..."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:31 am

The butler blinked. "About... a week before the incident?" He draws a small notepad from his sleeve, holding it out to Pip. "Here you are, Sir."

[[OOC: Sorry for taking so long, I'm back my homies.]]
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:46 am

Pip took the pen and note pad and quickly began to jot down some notes, if they took a look the butlers would prehaps make snesee of them. It seemed like plans for a new weapon of some kind as they walked Pip took a small look around for a table or somewhere to sit, seeing no such place he simply moved some books on a shelf to make space so he could place the note pad down and jot down with more ease.
There was some crude drawings of what seemed like the harkonnen Hmm..maybe if he drew a rather crappy person with two circles on the chest, prehaps breasts ? His usual perviness aside there was two large cylinders drawn behind Hmm can she..maybe with her strength..no something needs to hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:11 pm

It took her a while, and it took a lot of strength out of her but Integra finally made it to the library. After all that she was ready to sit down with a nice book, tea, and snacks. She opened the doors to the library, but instead of peaceful quiet there was noise. Quickly she looked around the library, and spotted the source. There was Hyakus, her butler, and Pip. For some reason the latter seemed like he was up to no good more so than usual. What exactly is going on in here?
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Hyaskus looked at Pip with submissive fury, 'Well, at least he is wearing clean gloves.' The Vampire thought to himself. Hearing Integra's question, he would run up to her, an expression of worry on his face, "Just trying to keep the remains of the library clean from certain people of the mercenary persuasion. But should you not be recuperating, Sir Integra? If you need books I am sure me or Alexiel here could bring them to you at a moments notice." As he finished he looked over Integra's should discreetly, almost expecting the looming figure of Alucard behind her, inwardly sighing when he did not find it.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyWed May 21, 2014 12:54 am

e butler glanced at Hellsing's Director, bowing his head slightly. "To be honest, I have not the slightest core, ma'am. But still, of there is something you need, I am happy and perfectly capable of delivering." Again, he looks to Pip, curious slightly as to what he is both mumbling and drawing on the paper about.

OOC: Sorry, finals week is being, well, finals week. School is out Thursday however, and I'll be back to regular posting then.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:25 am

Pip was in deep thought as he was quickly scribbling the plans down, writing "Harkonnen mark two" on the paper before Integra spoke up. Oh he said slowly looking up at Integra Just workin he wasn't lying though the pictures maybe painted another picture.  
He held up the piece of paper with the crude drawing of a new harkonnen I 'ave plans for another weapon for Sears to use, it maybe a bit crude in a way but I am sure with her strength she can use it.   He pointed to the dual harkonnens Atleast now we can have a way to defend from attacks fro the air, but I am not to sure if we have the resources to make it right now.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:50 pm

She continued to stare at Pip a moment longer wondering how he could get ideas for such a thing. However, soon enough Integra shook the thought from her mind concluding when you were around weapons so much, and in so many battles as a gun for hire you were bond to notice if improvements were needed. There will be no need for such deliveries to my room. I need to move around. The sooner I heal the better for us all. However, while I make my way to the couch someone can fetch me our copy of Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. The idea of the book made her happy because she knew it was making the Vatican pissed off. Setting herself down on the couch she took a moment to clean her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Hyaskus would nod, "I am sure I just saw that around here recently. Sir Integra. I shall get it for you right away!" The Vampire would then walk off to fetch the book, taking no real notice of the other two anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellsing Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellsing Library
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next