Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellsing Library

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Hellsing Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Alexiel, having just lost his main piece of the previous conversation, stood next to Integra as she sat, glancing down and slightly to the side at her. "Would you like some tea, Madam Director?"
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 6:49 pm

It seemed Pips request had at least had some though about it from Integra, she did not say anything about it there, most likely due to her having some time off.  His thoughts turned to more detailed plans and schematics, though no doubt this would take time to make luckily they still had the harkonnen at least to work off.  The Frenchman turned his attention to the smaller butler Can I get some tea ? he asked in a casual manner as the drawing was folded up and put into Pips pocket.

Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Integra sighed adjusting the pillow on her back, and nodded to Alexiel. You might as well bring everyone including yourself some snack, and tea. Once settled she became more curious about the plans the captain of the Wild Geese. At once she began to think it over, and formed an idea of her own in her head. Having Seras with this weapon would help us a great deal. However, if she were to be away on a mission at the time such an incident should happen again then we would be in the same weak position. True the regular men would not be able to hoist the same equipment as Seras, but maybe there's a way to build it for the roof. Captain Bernadotte could this weapon be modified for use by a regular soldier?
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Hyaskus would return, book in hand. It was not in the best condition, foxing on the edges, yellowed pages, stress on the spine, so on and so forth, "Here you are, Sir Integra, I do apologize for the condition though. Considering it survived at all should be a blessing though." The Vampire would say, presenting the book in an overly grand fashion.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Nodding, and taking count of the amount of people in the room, the butler took leave of the library and proceeded to the kitchen, pulling snacks from the cupboard, along with two trays, a pitcher of tea, several cups, ice, sugar, and spoons, making sure the tea was fresh, hot, the like.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Pip gave a nod to Integra Of course, it would be like any other anti air gun expect Miss Victoria could withstand the recoil easily, all we need to do is get some proper equipment to set them up and it should be no bother, he just noticed the butler come back with a book. He rubbed his neck a little feeling a little tense I also 'ave plans for ground defenses and such but they will be put in more detail in a report I am working on the frenchman was obviously dying for a smoke as his fingers gently rubbed, the thought of possibly having anti air guns was a good idea but there hq was still being rebuilt any defenses they had before hand were gone and he needed new ones.

He gave Integra a casual yet still professional wave as he walked off Its about time I get back to my my, its about time for our rounds to pick up he said walking off his mind filling with plans on how to defend the manor and still strike a blow against there enemies.

(--->: ??)
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 1:41 pm

When Hyaskus came back with the book she reached out, and took it from his hand. As she opened up the book she listened to Pip explain that yes soldiers could it. Really at this point anything that could be done to tighten up their defense was badly needed. Although they would have to rearrange the budget to make such things happen. It would be painful, but Integra would have to take something off entirely apart from cutting expenses elsewhere in order to continue the rebuilding of the mansion along with weaponry. What do you think Hyaskus? Do you think it is doable to make weapons and rebuild?
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Hyaskus would put a finger to his chin, thinking, "Well I doubt we could get enough silver for the guns the Mercenary desires, but seeing how the power behind them would normally be focused on Aeroplanes and the like, I do not think that'll be a problem. Besides, do we not get near unlimited funding, Sir Integra?" The Nosferatu would say, looking at Integra as he finished, truly curious about the funding and such.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:25 am

Having previously prepared everything moments ago, the vampire returned with two trays after leaving the kitchen. One with an assortment of snacks, the other with tea, condiments for said tea, cups, spoons, etc, as well as a smaller pitcher of coffee. "What will everyone be having?"
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 pm

I will have some tea with one lump of sugar, and a few little finger sandwiches. Wiping some of the dust off the book before she opened it up to the last page she read Integra looked up to Hyaskus, and paused a second before speaking. I am not suppose to speak of it to anyone outside of the meeting I had. However, seeing as how we are royally fucked as they say I suppose it might help if I do. Finally finding the spot she blew on the pages again. We don't have unlimited funding. Once a month I have to send a budget report. Once in a while I receive news that the Round Table, and the Queen have reduced our funding. A while ago a man named Rufus ShinRa began buying up everything the Knights owned. That included Sir Penwood's weapons factory that equipped us. Now that this man practically owns the majority of our resources we have to pay him once a year or he will cease all supplies. It is a miracle I have not had a stroke or gone as mad as Alucard by now
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:13 am

Hyaskus would nearly collapse, but quickly composed himself, "This man has been buying out government facilities? And now we must pay him or else we are, how they say, 'fucked'? Well...what if we gave this Rufus fellow a friendly reminder that, if we do not have funding, immortal monsters of the night will eat all of England?" The vampire would sigh purely out of exasperation, "From what I am gathering, it would appear we would be hard pressed to do either option. Though, if I must say, the chance of someone crashing another plane into the building would be fairly slim, so might I suggest we focus on repairs for now?"

The Vampire turned to the Butler, "No blood?"
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:36 pm

For a brief moment, a scowl flashed across the butler's expression, though just as quickly, it fades, having moments ago set the two trays down upon a small table whilst the rather frustrating news was delivered. He turned to the librarian, bowing his head slightly. "I must apologize, I was unable to obtain any blood. The infirmary politely requested that I refrain from the blood supply as much as possible, as they're using it for the treatment of the injured."

A saucer in his left hand, with a few small sandwich triangles, along with the requested tea, prepared in the way asked, was offered to the Director moments after he addressed Hyaskus. "And for you, madam."
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:19 pm

After reading a few words read from the book Integra took the cup of tea, and the small saucer of sandwiches. Thank you.  She closed her eyes, and smelled the fragrance of the tea before setting down the sandwiches to take a sip.  The warm liquid helped her feel better, and more like herself.  Integra set the cup down on the coffee table in front of her, and picked up a sandwich to nibble on.  Now that I think of it Hyaskus it would not be such a bad thing if we were able to obtain some weaponry.  Perhaps there are some on the streets we can get our hands on, and away from devious characters.  You would get your blood as well during the mission.  It's not so unusual that some lowly vampires would use guns or hire guns. Of course it would be best if you took someone with you.  With that said she took a huge bite of the sandwich.  She had given these types of missions to Alucard before.  Toeing the line a few times, but it was necessary.  Hellsing had few able men available to carry weapons.  The rest were too injured or dead.  This way they would kill three birds with one stone.  One last thing Hyaskus. The Hellsing leader finished her paragraph, and looked up at her rookie employee with an arctic look.  Leave no witnesses.  That includes human ones.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Hyaskus would have a look of utter dismay, "No blood? D-damn, I haven't fed since my last mission!" He would then perk a brow at Sir Integra, "Wait a moment, you are giving me express permission to prowl the streets of London to kill any Nosferatu, take their weapons, and feed all at once?" He would then take a sarcastic tone, "Well I am usually reluctant to such tasks, but since I swore fealty to you, I suppose it is my sworn duty." He would then become serious again, "Just one question though, who do you recommend I take? Alexiel here is a bit key to the Mansion, the cyclops would only slow me down, and to be honest, the Tall Crimson monstrosity just horrifies me." He would be counting on his fingers as he said the names, of course, he referred to Pip as a Cyclops, and it doesn't take Holmsian deduction to figure out the last one was Alucard.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:21 am

With the mention of those whom the librarian named, Alexiel glanced an eye over to him. "I do believe that I heard something of Ns. Victoria's return, but not any specifics. Perhaps she would be able to accompany you?" With that, he began reorganizing the items on the tray. "If I remember correctly, she was in France, last I heard. I'm sure Sir Hellsing could elaborate on the matter, however."
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Officer Victoria is out of commission for now since she has been on too many missions as of late. She needs her rest just like anyone else since she is still a new vampire. She picked up the cup from the coffee table, and took a sip before continuing. You can take Chad Baxter with you Hyaskus. He's in second command of the Wild Geese so he'll be your superior on the mission to make sure you don't exceed yourself on the feedings, or get outnumbered. Simply tell him what I have stated to you. Integra took another sip of the tea, and let it sit on her tongue a bit before swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Hyaskus would be nodding to himself, "Ah, so it is to be just me and this Baxter fellow prowling the streets looking for Nosferatu or simple gangsters...seems fair." He would then look to Integra, "Where could I find this man at this time?"
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Intega set the tea cup down back on the saucer it came with, and picked up the previous bit of sandwich she took a bite from. You can find him in the barracks set up for now for the Wild Geese. He should not be too busy right now since they are not scheduled for training at the moment. You two can take one of the military vehicles we have left. Take any necessary weapons you believe you might need. That is all. She took another bite of the sandwich, and returned to her book.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Hyaskus would give a salute, "Yes, Sir Integra!" Then, with a nod, he would then take his leave at a stride.

(Apologies for the latency. I received new books recently and have been enthralled.)
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:08 am

Picking up the trays and depositing them in the kitchen, then returning to the library, the butler clasped his hands infront of himself. "What are your orders for me, Madam?" Later, he'd have to get to the dishes. Not like anyone else was going to do them.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Integra flipped a page as she continued reading slowing chewing on her piece of sandwich when Alexiel returned.  That was when Integra heard some familiar sounds outside, the sounds of ammunition going off.  She stopped midsentence, placed the sandwich down on the small plate, and looked out the window to see if it was possible that some Wild Geese members were below the window.  However, there was no one, and she had just told Hyaskus that the Wild Geese were not training today at all.  Something was going on near her mansion, and she had to find out what.  It would just easily be humans shooting game, but still.  At a time like this she could not be too careful.  Alucard!  Taking a small sip of tea to wash down her bit of sandwich she turned to Alexiel.  Check the mansions security, and the perimeter.  Make sure no one got inside the grounds.  I will have Alucard find out what that was.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:16 pm

The butler nodded, turning on his heel. "At once, madam." With that, he was gone from the room, proceeding to the outside after having retrieved his weaponry and fighting attire from the small storage area he'd set up in one of the pantries, keeping in mind to be as covert as possible while also being brisk. He took note of several loud bursts of gunfire, then a stillness as he proceeded out.

------>> Outside the Mansion
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Not long after calling for Alucard, and sending Alexiel the sounds coming from the direction of a set trees seemed to have stopped. Perhaps it was just hunters getting too close to the perimeters, or perhaps it was something else. Regardless she needed to make sure it was not Millennium or any other enemy of Hellsing. With her mind on the incident outside rather than on the book, Integra closed her eyes for a minute to calm her nerves, but not to shut off her alertness. She picked up her cup of tea, and took a sip. I should really get Captain Bernadotte to put a lookout on the roof. We cannot afford to take any chances.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:49 pm

---------->> Outside

Alexiel returned, sighing, to the library. "I must apologize Ma'am. I was unable to locate any source of what that was. It seems to have dispersed. I did find some rather obliterated trees, but that was the extent." The vampire rubs his forehead, trying to remember something he had on his tongue but a moment ago, then piping his head up. "Ah, did I hear correctly there is another butler around here somewhere, Madam Director?"
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:56 am

Integra set the cup back down, and looked at Alexiel to address him. I will have Alucard go down, and scan the area a bit. He might be able to pick up some things left behind. As for a new butler that is true. He should be done settling in by now. I want you to show him, and tell him what is to be done as well as what is expected of him. One last thing. Have they finished the office yet?
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:30 pm

Alexiel rubbed his chin in thought for a moment. "If I remember correctly, they have all but the window in. Currently, I believe it's boarded up as they're shipping the glass. Where would I find the new butler, Ma'am?" He had closed one eye in thought, now reopening it to peer at the Director.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Excellent I will be in there shortly then. As for the new butler I suggest you check his quarters. Fill him in on everything that is necessary, and show him how we operate here in the mansion. Tell him to avoid Alucard at all costs till I know Alucard will not use him as target practice. Later bring in all the paperwork I have downstairs in my room into the office. That is all. With that Integra dismissed Alexiel, and continued reading the book a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:33 pm

The vampire nodded. "At once." He took his leave from the room, making a mental note about the paperwork for later.

------>>Hallway/Basement
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:13 pm

After reading a few more pages, and eating the rest of her sandwiches Integra closed the book, and set it down on the table. She got up, got her crutches, and started making her way as fast as she could to her office.

---------------------> Office 3rd Floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellsing Library   Hellsing Library - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellsing Library
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2