Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open]   Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:38 pm

(OOC) You can post. All I can really say now is he watched Walter leave and he continues to be all awkward and shy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open]   Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:49 pm

[[ OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I'D ALREADY POSTED JFC I am so so sorry ;A; ]]

Glancing up from the racks of whiskey she was dusting through with a dry rag, checking both the dates on the labels and the contents that remained in the bottle, even mixing the same brands where there was barely enough to make half a bottle from either, Róisín jumped at the sound of the door to bar closing. She hadn't noticed Walter placing the money on the counter; she'd been so distracted by checking for outdated product - if whiskey and rum had expiry dates, it would be her that would find them - and checking for empties or near empties, that she hadn't even noticed what had been going on around her for at least a solid half hour.

"Huh." she said quietly, scooping up the cash from the counter and counting through it before ringing it up on the register and depositing it in the drawer. He'd be back, if he wanted a place to sleep, and he'd be back if he wanted a job. Or at least that was what logic dictated. Logic tended to do its own thing these days, and Róisín wasn't entirely sure if that was a good or a bad thing, to be left behind by understanding. This was one of those moments, but she shrugged it off, as she did most things.

Brushing her dusty hands off on her apron, feeling slightly industrious in the nineteenth century notion of the word, she watched John for a moment. "Per'aps it's just me," she said slowly, "but did you get a strange feeling about that lad?"

Maybe it was just her, and this was just some form of vampiric senility setting in after being around for so long; she had no way of really knowing because she knew no other vampires, and the one she had known, once upon a time, was dead by her own hand and at the time he'd been no more than fifty. Maybe even less than that. She couldn't remember. She didn't care to remember, actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open]   Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:15 pm

The boy left in a flash. John barely noticed he'd gone before the door closed. Roisin seemed to read his mind when she asked about his thoughts towards the child. He was definitely off. He was much more sophisticated than someone his age, not to mention wanting a job at a bar and the story about having no where to stay. If nothing else, his cleaning skills were strange. Of course, all John could do was shrug and nod slightly, still immobilized by whatever demonic force had overtaken him and cut off his ability to speak or act properly.

He sipped his now slightly warm beer, still just barely half left. He probably should have gone back at this point to check on his friends. What time was it, even? For that matter, why didn't he have a watch? He was loaded; he could buy as many watches as he wanted. That was beside the point, though, now that he began considering how much money he actually had. He actually had the option to expand his fortune if he wanted. Stock market, maybe. He could try starting his own business, like a self-service car wash. This was really the first time he'd thought about what he could do with all of his strange funding.

He caught himself making a rather serious face, muttering slightly about watches, money, and car washes. He sighed, pressing his forehead against the rim of his glass. This night had been more stressful than he'd planned on, and he actually felt like he could sleep for a change, maybe even restfully. The same resistance to leaving showed itself once again, furthering his indecisiveness. All he could do was sigh some more and wonder about the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open]   Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:50 am

George walked into the eatery with a sour expression. "England... There is a good reason I moved to Germany. These miserable sods don't deserve the life they are given."
He walked up to the counter, pointed at a drink in the fridge and layed the money on the table before sitting down and looking around. "The major sends me here for a mission and refuses to bring me back when I'm done! There has to be something happening here, what is happening is something I need to find out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open]   Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:04 pm

(OOC) The main character of this thread is currently absent, so you should probably try for somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open]   Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:05 pm

(OOC) Sure, Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open]   Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:32 pm

(OOC) I must continue the Saga of John. If you come back, I'd be glad to post with you again sometime. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open]   Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nellie’s Pub and Eatery [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2