Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combi's Lab (Base Level)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Combi's Lab (Base Level) Empty
PostSubject: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Combi's Lab (Base Level) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgwCcphG34CzpDIDWFGEYg-OUrPZuHgy_Al2iVpqeTkFgo7YJc9A

An hour drive took both Combi and his hostage to a seemingly abandoned warehouse. It sat snug in a small town just north of Mexico city, kissing the city limit just slightly. It was the only building in the town that looked deserted, beside it was a lively meat market to the right and a pawn shop to the left.

Combi pulled up into the driveway and parked the vehicle. He noticed that the new lab looked like a piece of shit compared to the state of the art lab Combi was picturing in his mind. Turning the ignition off, Combi faced his hostage. "What is this, a trick? What the fuck kinda drug lab is that!"
The scientist raised his hands submissively "Look, i didn't choose this, our higher ups did."
Combi noticed that neither the scientist or the club owner ever spoke the name of their superiors, not releasing a family name or a cartel name.
"Who are your bosses huh?" Combi cocked his pistol in intimidation "You're going to tell me now!" He pressed the cold barrel against the scientist's cheek "Talk!"

Crying, the scientist pleaded "Look please, i dont know what to tell you. The few people ever to see to the superiors face to face are the front owners, like the one you killed over there. I'm just a pawn, all i do is create the product and enhance it." Combi took the barrel out of the scientist's face and put it back into its holster "You can't even imagine how much i wanted to paint that car window with your brain, but as of now you are an involuntary recruit." As he said this, he reached into the back of the car and grabbed his duffel bags full of cash and gave the scientist a heavy wad of 100's, its value estimated one thousand US dollars. "I'm gunna start you off with that, you will be paid, you will be making my supply, you will be creating new drugs, and if you try to run away, i will find you, i will catch you, and i will scoop your fucking eyeballs out of your skull and piss into your eye socket while you scream in agony. Do you think your cartel they will protect you? I killed 7 of your guys in just a couple of hours, one of them happened to be your former employer, there is no where you can run or hide, your best bet to live wealthy is with me, Got it?"  The scientist nodded "Y-y-yes sir."

"Good boy." Combi patted the scientists head. "Now lets open her up shall we?" He pointed at the warehouse.
They both left the vehicle, grabbing the bags of money, supplies, and recipes. The scientist snatched the key from the bag and lead the way in; flipping the light switch which was a bit hard to find.

"Holy shit."
Combi almost dropped the bags when he saw that the inside of the warehouse was the complete opposite of how it appeared outside. The lab looked brand new, computers were state of the art, paint looked professional, and there was a speaker system that ran through the building. He put the bags on the counter and walked around, leaving the unloading to his new lackey.

Combi's Lab (Base Level) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzBMR6bX4f9tzOuR1RzknApwzT7xbId1QdPnsf-LQ-Ww6v5MjPCg

"Time to start cookin'" Combi laughed, pulling out a large packet of heroine, chewed it up, and ate the entire thing, including the plastic.

Last edited by Combi on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Combi felt the days go by, slowly and painfully he waited while his slave monkey worked on some of his new schematics that Combi tried to design himself. He designed a small portable Hallucinogenic dispenser that Combi can have under his sleeve to quickly spray into the faces of anyone who gets too close, working a bit like mace. This machine was easily created but other sketches were turned down; the Monkey launcher Combi insisted to be made was not only impossible to make but was incredibly impractical in combat. Combi insisted that a monkey launched into a crowd would "be fuckin' awesome, scratchin' off faces and pooping n' shit".

Even with a pistol dug into the back of the scientist, he persisted that it would be impossible but made up for it by crafting some switch blades into Combi's boots, customized with Silver tips engraved to look like white flames. The customized flames made Combi giddy, so giddy that he gave his scientist a break from creating new weapons and supply.

"Sit down monkey." Combi pulled up a chair and sat across from the scientist. "The names Adam, sir." The scientist mumbled. "Let me tell you a story monkey, a story of my descent into madness." He grabbed a handful of hallucinogenic powder and blew it into the air, making its way into Adam's face. "The dose will not kill you but it will help you take a step into my world, into what i see every day, every hour, every second of my life."

*COUGH COUGH* "Oh God no, please please!"
The scientist coughed even more before starting to hallucinate. The room spun, changing colors, for now it was a neon purple, with neon cyan splattered everywhere. The scientist fell to the floor, creatures arose from the ground, spiders, cockroaches, and leaches swarmed around him. Invading his mouth, his ears, his nose and his eyes. "HELP MEEEE! HELP ME PLEASE!"

Combi laughed, clapping his hands before leaving his chair and casually walked towards the scientist whos limbs were scrambling in every direction. While Combi approached the hallucinating scientist, the scientist saw the roof peel away by a giant pale hand. The building was floating in space, and the hand that peeled the roof off was connected to a giant, the giant's face resembled that of Combi's. Combi leaned into the building, up against Adam's face and spoke "Your imagination and fear are your only enemies. I figured a well educated man like yourself would have the will and constitution to quickly repel this hallucinogen. None of this is real, now get the fuck back up cause your break is over."
The scientist felt the drug wear off, the bugs that were on him began to peel off and disappear, the colors in the room slowly began to come back. The giant Combi head opened its large open mouth and ate the scientist.

"Fuck!" Adam quickly opened his eyes and realized he was still on the cold floor, alive. He got himself up, dusted off his coat and sat down; waiting for the rest of the drug to completely wear off before he goes back to work.

Combi playfully slapped Adam on the back "Hey monkey ima pick up a hooker, you want one?" The scientist didn't respond, still trying to recollect his sanity from the exposure to the hallucinogenic. "Take that as a yes, order for two." Combi took his pistol, his knife, and his new toys for a test run in the city of Mexico.

Last edited by Combi on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Weapons = Green)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 pm

----> Back To The Lab From The City Streets.

Combi rushed passed Adam who was surprised at Combi's troubled look about him. He rushed into his quarters, slamming the door behind him with ample force. He crept into the restroom and stared angrily at his reflection in the mirror.

"I won, this is my body now, stop fighting it!"

Staring at the reflection while both his hands grasped tightly around the sink.

"You're suppose to be dead, i took over once the Via-gene threw you down the steps of madness and insanity."

His headache appeared again, the entire front side of his brain ached. He slammed his forehead into the mirror and stared back into the cracked reflection, now covered in splats of blood.

Adam knocked on the door with concern, "Are you alright in there sir?"

Combi turned his head towards the door, still keeping his grasp locked onto the sink.
"You're going to need to speed up the Via-Gene production Adam, i need it faster than i anticipated."

"Sir, the ingredients that we need require me to travel to certain areas of the world just to purchase them, we don't even have the funds to purchase at least one ingredient."

"Then we'll steal it!" Combi punched the crushed mirror glass in frustration, pain kept his mind off the fact that he was starting to lose control. "What's the first ingredient, i'll fly there myself." Combi heard scrambling on the other side of the door, a shuffle of papers and finally Adam responded "Well for now you'll need to go to Italy for a certain chemical that comes from a rare toxic Orchid only found in Italy."

"Flower picking, doesn't sound too hard." "The thing is, other than its rarity, it's also facing extinction and you can only find it in certain Government buildings; Government buildings that are heavily guarded due to the fact that the Chemical that this orchid is able to produce is priceless and illegal."

"Well fuck, what chance do i have then?"

"Well what you can do, is that since this orchid is so rare, the rich in Italy purchase the remaining plants from the black market. Instead of stirring up trouble with the entire Italian government, you can break into the house of a rich orchid collector and take it." Adam stated.

"Nice, Italy it is then." Combi gathered his cash,drugs and weapons. "You know you're not going to be able to smuggle your drugs and weapons on a commercial plane right?" Combi laughed "Ill hire some smugglers who run air operations in Italy, they'll drop me off." "How do you even-" "Years of DEA service and you know the ins and outs of smuggling." Combi continued to chuckle as he walked out the door with a duffel bag filled with super happy fun time tools.

----> To Italy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:39 pm

<--- Back from Italy  "Back to the Lab Again"

It was a long trip back, Combi couldn't get it out of his fucking head what a horrible failure it was.
"I'm going to be stuck with these God awful headaches for the rest of my life. That fucking idiot is still trying to fight for control when his chances
are slim to none."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhemwG4b9dA

Combi trudged towards the entrance of his lab, the pain in his head was becoming too much.

"Welcome back." Adam said, surprised since Combi didn't call ahead of time. "Fuck you." Combi whispered as he collapsed.
"I'm guessing you weren't able to collect the Orchids?"  Still holding onto his consciousness, Combi managed to carry the conversation while Adam
helped him onto a lab chair

"Some dumb bitch almost got me blown up, pretty boy kicked my ass, river washed me down and i didn't get shit done." Combi wheezed, slightly giggling

"Well while you were gone i was able to get ahold of very very little of that Orchid fluid." Adam stated

Combi froze, using the last of his energy to pull Adam by his collar "Inject that shit into my fucking skull! I can't take it anymore."
Adam easily managed to get out of Combi's grasp and got ahold of the syringe.

Adam hesitated "Sir, i only managed to scrounge up enough for one hit, i haven't tested it yet. I used the last of our funds to purchase a small dose, i don't even trust that it is 100% concentrated"

Combi swiped the Syringe and lunged it into his heart "Fucking die! This is mine now! Don't dispute me!"  Combi felt a burst of ice cold chills
surge from his heart to every corner of his body, it then became unbearably warm, boiling water sped throughout his eyeballs and chest.
His body jerked excessivley as he was losing control of his limbs.

The storm inside of him subsided. "Oh shit" Combi mustered as condensation escaped his mouth.

"What i'd do for another one of those trips!" Combi yelled as he jumped out of his seat.  "Success!" Adamn exclaimed excitedly.
Combi gave Adam a brotherly one arm hug "You fucking genius! I almost want to give you your freedom." Combi's mood suddenly changed
"Make another batch or i'll shove my boot up your ass." He then grabbed a bag of goodies from the stash, ran his blade through
it and smeared it across his face.

Adam nodded happily, the Stockhold syndrome took ahold of him to the point where he wanted to please Combi with new chemicals, and weapons. It also
helped that his life was at risk if he didn't.

"I can feel it in my fucking eyeballs!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:51 pm

https://youtu.be/tg0U0yNbNGc?t=54s

Alan Caroliaus woke up again in his home, he got up from the cold wood floor as he would do routinely.

It was eerily quiet, as it always is. A strange black fog crept throughout the house's floor, it kept getting thicker to Alan's despair.

He walked into his Mother's bedroom like he did since the beginning of his duration of his entrapment in the purgatory-like replica of his childhood home. He was prepared for the disappointment of her not being there and yet it still upset him every time.

"I wish i could just see you one last time, even if it's just for seconds, but i would rather die in this prison than for you to see me like this"

"I'm going to be stuck with these God awful headaches for the rest of my life. That fucking idiot is still trying to fight for control when his chances
are slim to none."
the lowlife's voice echoed throughout his home.

Alan tried to look out his window to try to see the source, but it seemed like his home was floating in an eternity of pure darkness. He could not open the window either, nor were there any doors throughout the house. There was no furniture, just cold floors, empty rooms and a odorless black fog that cloaked the cold wood floor.

Alan noticed that whenever he reflected upon his life, it hurt Combi's control, which is why he always thinks of his Mother and Father. He thought of the times, when he was a child, his father would come back from a long day at work and allowed alan to still climb onto his shoulders.

"Fucking die! This is mine now! Don't dispute me!"

The House rattled and knocked Alan to the cold wood floor, "Gah!" Alan felt extremely weak as he tried to push himself back up from the floor, as if someone replaced his blood with sand. The Fog that was usually at Ankle's depth, increased to the point where it would reach his thigh if Alan stood up.

"I..i..i'm so tired" Alan collapsed, but was still breathing.

Before completely blacking out, he heard off into the distance
"What i'd do for another one of those trips!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Days Later

Combi's foot purposely pushed the hooker off his bed.

"Ay pinche payaso demonio!" the hooker yelled as she started picking up her clothes and collected her money.

Combi giggled while he scratched his naked pale ass. "hejdå whore"

*Knock Knock* "Sir, i've got some new gear for you to try out."

The hooker opened the door in a frustrated manner, pushed Adam out of the way and started to make her way out of the lab.

Combi got up from his bed, still undressed, rubbed his eyes and approached the now uncomfortable scientist. "Whatcha got for me?"

Adam held up a small water gun filled with what seemed to be water.

Combi laughed "I swear to God adam that better not be it or i'll skull fuck your rotting corpse"

Adam nervously brought up the plastic toy "Sir no, i've put our strongest LSD mixtures into this toy. Spray this on anyone and they will go on for days in the deepest nightmare inducing trip you can possibly imagine. The mixture is extremely concentrated, and potent. This tiny plastic gun is the size of your palm, and yet it is as potent as a 5 gallons of LSD."

Adam playfully squirted an extremely small amount on Combi's arm.

"You didn't just do that." Combi grunted, but only seconds later it hit him with a ferocious force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdV5p1fh4ws

"サ◊ῳ ∆Я∑ ㄚ◊ㄩ モ∑∑レⅰиб ?" Adam whispered as he fell apart into a thousand marbles which then spun around the room, creating a rainbow tornado which tore the roof off of the lab, sending Combi flying into the sky.

He could see Mexico city getting smaller and smaller, until he could see the entire country. It suddenly grew a face and cried at Combi's departure "Why Combi? Why?!"

The tornado subsided, leaving Combi floating in space.  "You're a God damn genius Adam."

Adam's laugh rang throughout the universe "ⅰ₮ ㄅサ◊ㄩレd ῳ∑∆Я ◊モモ ⅰи  モⅰ√∑  Mⅰиu₮∑S"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 am

A stranger appeared. Wearing a white, full body cloak and mask, their identity or features were unknown to prying eyes. Though keeping their presence here a secret was a priority, the only way in seemed to be a door, so the door it would be. The handle was turned, the door opened. The scene before them was...confusing, but an addict was an addict, regardless of how potent the product they sell. Closing the door behind them, the person waited by a boarded window until someone would take notice of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Adam went back into the Lab on the other side of the building.

Combi noticed the LSD wear off as he was walked into his room. He put the toy water gun down, and decided to play some music across the lab. He grabbed his shotgun and mimicked a guitar solo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf1-n-RrhVc

"NuhNuh! NUHNUH NUH NUUUUUUUH!" Combi danced throughout the lab, trying to enjoy the remnants of the LSD.

Through the corner of his eye he spotted some kinda wizard. Combi rubbed his eye to see if the hallucination would go away "Wh-what?"

He cautiously walked toward the wizard "What do you want Wizard?" Combi joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:28 pm

This person was strange. His skills were needed, though. Otherwise, the plan would be much harder to accomplish. I want your skills, the person answered, bowing to signify respect. You have an uncanny ability with illicit drugs. I could use that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:37 pm

The only thing between the wizard and Combi was a metallic counter. He scratched his ass as he leaned onto the counter with the shotgun in his right hand.

"What are you doing in my lab?" Combi grumbled, annoyed, mostly because the LSD was long gone from his system.

"If you want some good shit, you knock on the door, show the money and tell me what you want." said instructively.

With a sober mind, he noticed how odd it was the way the person was dressed. Fully covered, there could be a wire, a hidden gun, maybe a spy from any opposing cartel. His paranoia swept through him as there was very little information being given.

Now both his hands were on his shotgun, below the counter.

"You a Narc?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:44 pm

They saw the movement of his arms at the last bit. The gun was pointed at them now, but it was of no concern. Guns were never as threatening as people made them out to be. I only need you to continue doing what you're already doing, they said, pulling a decent sized bag from beneath the cloak. They placed it on the table, opening the top. Inside were stacks of $500 notes. All I ask is that you start making things stronger. Strong enough to kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Combi inadvertently lost his tight grip of his weapon as he saw the money. "Hnnnnnng!"

He then turned to look at the stranger "what?! What drugs did you want in particular?"

Combi was talking as he used his shotgun to pull the money closer towards him, and most importantly, away from the stranger.

"You gotta stop being vague."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:58 pm

Your signature, they said, allowing the money to go free. Publicity is good for everyone. Daredevils will flock to you once they hear your drugs kill the weak. Losing a few buyers isn't much of a loss when you take what I'm paying you into account. If this deal happened, it would significantly increase the speed in which their plan could take hold. It may have a few unfortunate consequences for various parties, but it was well worth it in the long run. More importantly, it wouldn't hurt them at all, no matter what happened. Also, I'd like to ask that you sell exclusively in the US. If you can do that, I'll pay another ten thousand in four months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Combi would have to hire mules to smuggle his shit into the US. The request was a little TOO formal and made no sense, but the money was real. Combi pondered on it a bit, unable to connect any dots except for the most obvious one.

"How do i know this isn't a set up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Though the mask displayed no face, a chuckle could be heard from behind it. Because if I was a police officer, you and everyone in your employ would already be arrested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:17 pm

Combi didn't buy it. No one dressed as a fucking wizard walks into your drug lab and pays you to sell drugs just because.

"Hmmm alright" Combi nodded his head in agreement.

He would have to proceed this assignment cautiously. Even for a druggy this was weird.

"Are we done?" Combi pointed towards the door with his gun.

Last edited by Combi on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed is to his* TYPO)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:26 pm

They nodded. It would be better if I wasn't seen leaving. Is there another exit? This outfit would make them stick out a bit too much. It wouldn't do to have someone see them and start piecing things together. As a drug lord, it would be expected for this man to have some form of secret escape around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Combi dragged himself to the garage door opener on the west side of the building. Found the opener and smashed his thumb on the button.

The garage opened slightly, then closed.

"Fuck!" He smashed the button furiously "Holy shit, come one!"

The garage opened half way, then stopped completely.

"Voilà" Combi smiled, his hands pointed outward as if to show something absolutely fascinating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Hardly the escape they had expected, but it was an exit. The place smelled, so the faster they left, the faster they could breathe fresh air. And the faster their plan could be set in motion. I'll be seeing you again soon, they added before ducking under the door and walking down an alleyway.

---To other matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Combi didn't bother to look where the guy went, as long as the stranger left the money in Combi's possession, he didn't give a fuck.

Adam quickly came back from the lab "I heard the garage door open, what's going on?"

Combi threw a wad of cash at Adam's crotch "Consider it a bonus, how's the progress on the Via-gene?"

Adam quickly caught the wad before it could do damage "Sir i've only gotten so far as to isolate the volatile effects of the drug in efforts to try to piece the formula together."

Combi clapped his hands, cocaine residue in his makeup created a small cloud "That's good enough, put that shit in our supply, to give it a wicked kick!"

"Wh-wh-what wait what?" Adam stuttered.

"Yea i think i was visited by some terrorist guy, well i think he was a terrorist, all cloaked n shit. He wants Super-Narcotics over the border. Even if it means the extra kick will cause the weak to die if their body rejects the Via-Gene." Combi explained "So liquefy and or powderize whatever of the Via-gene you can cook up."

Adam slapped at the pockets of his labcoat until he brought up a ziplock bag of black, sand textured powder. "It's still very very very experimental, i'm still working on the final product."

Combi snatched the bag, cut it open, and mixed it with a bag of coke. "I'll call it SuperMexicanCuntTwister5000x"

"Sir you do know that even if their bodies are able to accept the Via-gene, there is also a slight chance they will turn into..you." Adam hesitated

Combi laughed "You say that like it's a bad thing!" he roared as he scratched his balls with the barrel of his loaded shotgun. "Oooh shit that feels good."

"I'll have them shipped out but mules are going to be costly." Adam began to calculate.

Combi reached into the new stack of bills, split it in half, shoved his share down his pants and gave the rest to adam.

"Let's see how many demons we can raise from their prisons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:07 pm

With his newly acquired funds, Combi was able to hire ten drug chefs to keep up the creation of supply, multiple drug mules who constantly kept his product spilling into the US, and multiple sentrys outside his lab.

One sentry at the door disguised as a strung out bum, he was equipped with a deadly Mac 10.

Two sentrys at the garage entrance leaning against the building's outer walls with panchos, to hide their AK-47's.

Another sentry on the roof with a Saiga shotgun hidden on the floor of the roof, dressed as an electrician civilian working on the phone lines.

There were two heavily armed vehicles with three guards in it, patrolling the area of operation. The drivers armed with an MP5, the soldiers in the back equipped with AK-47's. The vehicles were regular civilian cars with tinted windows, the men cannot be seen.

All guards were equipped with adrenaline syringes to give them an almost superhuman boost when they felt their lives were at an extreme risk.

Combi had started construction on a massive underground lab/cache'/barracks. He wanted to start a rapid expansion of his extremely obscure cartel, without drawing too much attention on the outside.

Combi's place was now a largely bustling drug lab, the profits were on the rise, even if the drugs caused fatalities in the weak. The extra kick brought in many, and caused most of its users to turn to Combi's lifestyle of heavy narcotic usage.

The SMCT-5Kx AKA SuperMexicanCuntTwister5000x started to become extremely popular among gangs in the US, making them more extremely violent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:01 am

After the success with the Via-gene/Cocaine Mixture  (SMCT-5Kx), Adam was able to successfully create an even more powerful mixtures with Heroine, Meth, Ecstasy, LSD, and even Marijuana.

Combi took full advantage of Adam's resourcefulness. The Via-gene potency had significantly increased, from a 1% fatality rate/ 15% Combi Transformation Syndrome to a whopping 15% fatality rate/ 50% C.T.S.  

The recreated Via-Gene was now at its full potential thanks to Adam's countless hours in the lab. Combi's hired help allowed Adam to focus solely on Via-gene experimentation. The horrifically rapid addiction rate was an unanticipated side effect of the new Via-gene, but was greedily welcomed.

The Cache portion of the underground lab was finished in haste to make room for the money and supply that was coming in surprisingly quick. It was still in its infancy. When the barracks and lab are available, Combi would be able to expand his work force as well as his armed force.
Combi's Lab (Base Level) Shop

"Cartel Thunder Fuck" Combi repeated to himself while his arms draped around two high priced hookers.

"He wanted powerful shit, he got it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Combi's underground empire was now complete, with fully operational Lab and Barracks.

It had become ludicrous the amount of money that was piling up, especially since the creation of the new lab.
Although it was not being run at its max capacity Combi was surprised that it was still able to generate an abundance of potent product. The only downside was that he needed more scientists with Adam's expertise to really speed up the production of Military-Grade Experimental Narcotics, but he would have to do with the average DrugChef he can just buy off the street.
Combi's Lab (Base Level) 50s_Intro-Lab

The Barracks is capable of housing fifty men, but only holds twenty. 10 men outside, 10 men inside. With his newly built lab, Combi was able to generate a much higher income, but he was starting to think that perhaps he should start hiring REAL military trained soldiers instead of street thugs. He had the money and the weapons, but lacked the connections to real mercenaries.
Combi's Lab (Base Level) The-underground-barracks

Discreet (Exit Only) Underground tunnels were made to ensure that no one was seen leaving Combi's lab. This precaution was made to stay under the radar if they were being watched by enemy cartels. The tunnels bled into both the deep outskirts and deep into Mexico city.

The exits of these tunnels could not be opened from the outside unless they were drilled into. The latches were metal sheets that locked into the ground once they closed but can be opened through one side. Outskirt exits were for emergency purposes, but their access was only for Combi and his selective group. The entrances to the Outskirt exit tunnels were blocked by a door that only Combi had the keys for since he had a well hidden get away vehicle on the other end of it.

The inner city tunnels that led into Mexico City's alley ways were for Combi's drug mules to enter through his lab and exit through those tunnels to sell their product. The inner city tunnels were also exit only.
Combi's Lab (Base Level) Gaza_tunnels_01
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MISSION, ANYONE IS INVITED.   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:27 pm

(OOC: ANYONE CAN JOIN, MISSION IS UP IF YOU WANT)

Combi's Lab (Base Level) Drug_bust_mexican_cartel_9

Combi walked into the Cache to make sure the guards were doing their fucking job and not sneaking any product.
He liked the new uniform he established for the guards (Black ski masks, black shirts with bullet proof vest under, and dark shaded urban tiger striped cargo pants) it gave off a terrorist vibe that Combi loved.

Combi threw a playful jab at one of the guards to see if he could knock him out of balance. The guard allowed the punch to hit his massive right arm, but stood expressionless. "Necesitas algo, Patron?" The guard asked politely.

Combi laughed "No te creas guey!"  feeling a little giddy at how well he was adopting the native language.

He made his way out of the Cache and up onto the main floor by ladder. He was surprised by the amount of traffic that was giving, his once desolate lab, a vibrant life to it. Combi could hear the garage door open, and saw men carry crates in. "What do we got?" Combi clapped his hands.

The heavy cocaine/makeup got into the lungs of the delivery men
"Ay guey!" they tried to fan the residue cloud away from them "That shit makes you loco!" they complained.

"To each their own, now lets see what came in, weapons, drugs, ammunition?"

"Some computer shit" the man said before prying the crate open and revealing an expensive, sleak, black laptop with a bunch of wires.Combi's Lab (Base Level) Lappy01

"The fuck is this shit?" Combi roared  "Sir sir sir, sorry i have been meaning to tell you but i have just been caught up with our business boom!" Adam said while rushing to the garage. He signed the delivery men off and closed the garage.

"We are in dire need of professional employees, and the only way we can do it is by looking into internet forums for professional "Cooks", Mercs, security contractors. I also bought some equipment to hide our IP Address." He said as he was getting the wires out of the packaging.

"How much did it cost?" he asked impatiently

"Ummm heh well it umm w-well sir it was a pretty penny, but i figured it would be worth it in the long run" he said nervously as he grabbed the laptop and set it up in Combi's room.

"You better pray this crap has access to some good porn!" Combi yelled angrily as he paced across the room "Can i play games on that shit?"

"Yes yes, hold on" He plugged everything in and started the laptop up. "Ok ok.. ummmm" *Click Click*  "Ah, ok, well i'll just send a widespread invitation on some forums for any Scientists who are interested in our Military Grade Experimental Narcotics, or Mercs looking for good pay."

Combi rubbed his face and flicked the cocaine residue on Adam's face "Hurry it up, i wanna see porn. I'm going to come back in fifteen, if you're not done by the time i come back, i'm going to make you watch." Combi walked out and waited by the garage for a weapons shipment he was expecting.

*Click Click* "Ok ok...umm, ah here we go, now to send a mass message on the boards."

Guns for hire needed for underground narcotics empire in Central America, the exact location will be disclosed after tryouts have been completed. Pay is abundant, narcotics are given freely at request. Must be experienced in urban combat, weapons and ammunition will be offered. Managerial positions are available. There is also sentry duty, Drug mule positions, Troop Trainers. Scientists interested in experimental Military Grade narcotics are encouraged to join. Free meals, Free beds, Free Weapons.
 To begin, kill and deliver the heads of a minor rivals from this deck of cards which displays the heads of the
"Beltran Leyva Organization".  1 head per person for foot soldiers, 2+ for managerial positions.

Combi's Lab (Base Level) 140513.1
(OOC: Names and information on pic not important, just wanted deck of cards with faces. Post your fight in Mexico city)

Once you have completed this assignment, dump the head in any dumpster in the alleys of Mexico city with your contact information on it.

Last edited by Combi on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:58 pm

The dealer under Combi's payroll arrived at the entrance, and was allowed in by the guard standing outside. He spotted Combi doing pullups from the top of his doorway.

"Sir, it is one of the heads you've been waiting for."

Combi dropped lightly to his feet, there was a small thud made by his combat boots. He pulled out the deck of cards from his back pocket and tried to identify the head.

"Hmmm holy shit the decapitation was anything but surgical" He squinted harder to try to find a match but there was a lot of blood. "Looks like the Queen of Hearts, Alexander Cortez."

Combi took the head to a sink and washed it a little better "Wicked shit, it is." Combi took a little plastic baggie and found a phone number, but no name. He looked at the dealer and tossed him a wad of cash "You're relieved, go back to the block till you've finished your quota."  He nodded his head and headed to the tunnels.

Combi connected his phone into the laptop to keep his number and location anonymous. He dialed the number on the phone and waited for a response.

In the mean time, Combi sat on his bed where his doped up hookers lay unconscious.
Combi's Lab (Base Level) Combichrist++2010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Combi was calling the number for hours before he gave up
Combi's Lab (Base Level) CombiChrist%20UK%20tour%202011%20small

"That's so fucking unprofessional!" Combi screamed while scratching his ass with his pistol. "Jesus Christ! If Combi fucking calls you, you fucking answer!"  

As he looked outside of his room, he noticed the mules were looking at him instead of doing their work "The fuck are you shits looking at!" He waved his pistol in the air.  Frightened, they got back to work hastily.

"Looking for good help is fucking harder than i thought, even in Mexico." He muttered angrily.

"Patron, you have another head!" a dealer came into the room, excited that he was able to find the head since it meant a good payday. He carried the head in a black plastic bag.

"Alright, here ye go" Combi payed the man for one head.

"Umm, Patron, it's three heads." He said shyly.

"The fuck it is?" Combi took the ball out of the bag and noticed it had three stretched faces. "Well God Damn, this is worthy of my sight!" He tossed the dealer two more wads of hundreds and went back into his room to contact the artist responsible.

He plugged his phone into his computer and dialed the number "You better not be a disappointment like the last one."

In the meantime, he played with the soccer ball "Bahaha this is awesome!" He kicked the ball to a guard "Catch it!" The guard dodged the ball out of pure horror but dutifully returned it to Combi.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Lenka was out and about, trying to enjoy the Mexican scenery, but the fact it was so damn bright outside was not helping, As he strolled along, he passed several TV's displaying "Horrific Accident, Several dead." At least they didn't suspect anything had happened with murder. Noticing his cellphone had begun to ring, Lenka pulled it out of the pocket of his coat, flipping it open, and answering in his somewhat high pitched boyish voice.

"Hello? Wer ist da?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:39 pm

"Hello? Wer ist da?"

The Swedish American Drug lord noticed the German language but didn't know it "Hi there, i've gotten a hold of your work, it is very much appreciated here." Combi tossed the ball into the air, caught it with his left hand and continued to spin it "You could say i'm a fan."

Combi was able to track the cellular phone and the caller's location, through his laptop. He waved to one of his guards and silently pointed out the location of the caller and motioned to pick them up.
"Bring them here" Combi mouthed silently.

The guard ran off to a vehicle of three men and instructed them of their new mission. An unmarked, black Escalade with four armed men went into Mexico city to safely retrieve the wanted person. The driver armed with an MP5, the other three with AK47's, all wearing bulletproof vests.

"So anyways, i caught a hint of German, where are you from?" Combi stalled.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:45 pm

Lenka frowned, noticing he'd to have to resort to his (slightly broken) English. The man seemed nice enough. A fan of his...work? Oh, the ball. Slightly wincing, he answered the question.

"I'm from ze skirts of Eaztern Germany. Ver are you from?"

Fumbling around in his pocket, he pulled out a watch, checked the time, and replaced it, walking over to the shade of a small awning from a cafe bordering the street. Still so bright. This'd take some getting used to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:59 pm

"I'm from ze skirts of Eaztern Germany. Ver are you from?"

"Uh huh" Combi was concentrating more on keeping the ball spinning on his finger, than paying attention to the conversation "Germany" he repeated.

He then realized he was asked where HE was from "Ah, i'm from here, Mexico" He lied with a slight Swedish accent, what was the point in being honest? It was sort of true though, Combi was 'created' in Mexico.

With the pitch and tone of the caller's voice, Combi thought he was speaking to a woman.

Combi was looking at the GPS tracker he had put into his vehicles, he noticed on the laptop screen that the vehicle was getting closer to the objective.

"Just out of curiosity, how well are you under pressure? Lets say, if you were ambushed?" Combi joked.

Last edited by Combi on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:10 pm

"Just out of curiosity, how well are you under pressure? Lets say, if you were ambushed?"

Lenka bit his lip at the question. He'd been under "Pressure" many times, from squads of other mercs, having everything depend on one shot at incredible distances, and just plain being squished under stuff. Being ambushed, however, was an easy thing, grinning, he easily replied with perfect honestly.

"I've never cracked, if zat is vat you mean. My targets usually meet ze business end of a .303 at long range, though."

Lenka fiddled with one of the loose straps on his webbing system, thinking of how funny he must sound to the person on the other end of the call, Three o' Three coming out more like Zree ot Zree, wondering also if his accent might dissappear if he spent enough time here.

Last edited by Lenka on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Combi saw the vehicle had met its stated objective

"I look forward to seeing you here"

Combi ended the call and prepared himself to meet his new merc. He put his music on to give the merc the sense of what he'll be working with when he gets here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXGc2geyYyI

"This shit gets me so fucking hard!" He roared as he cut into a brick of coke and smashed his face into it, giving him another layer of makeup and coke.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:32 pm

"Come on, the Patron is an impatient man"

Well, This wasn't as nice as he expected. There was a weapon to his back, though he couldn't tell what, nor barely feel it through all the clothes he was wearing. He doubt'd they'd stop a bullet, though. Smirking inwardly at their accents, which he found hilarious, he walked up to the door, noting that it had been held open for him. The lack of a blindfold told him they didn't mind him seeing anything, which was slightly unsettling.

Being pushed inside, the first thing that hit him was the music, it was loud, and completely unrecognizable to Lenka. The next thing was the smell, the air was heavily laden with some sort of a powder, and being afraid to get it in his lungs, Lenka began taking shallow breaths. The barrel of the weapon behind him pressing slightly harder into his back, he was urged forwards towards a door off to the side, the thug came around from behind him, opened the door, and slightly shoved him through. Coughing, Lenka assumed that this was the man who had posted the mission originally, and so tried to say something over the music, but decided against it. He would wait for this... man? to speak first. The man, though... was covered in... makeup? That... Lenka's thoughts summed up in one word. Dafaq.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Combi's Lab (Base Level) 2010_andylaplegua_01
Combi was informed by a guard that the HVT was currently in the building. Combi took his shirt off and did a couple quick pullups to help expose his soldier physique. The scar on his chest was exposed, "Combi" was carved deep into his chest. Makeup and cocaine was inadvertently splattered across his body, making him look extremely white. He even sprinkled some water on his upper body. "She'll be crawling all up on this" he cackled to one of his soldiers, who dutifully nodded in agreement. "Of course, Patron"

Figures approached the doorway of his quarters, he quickly recollected himself to greet the HVT.

Expecting a an extremely sexy mercenary woman, Combi was disappointed when he was brought someone else. A thin, blue eyed, pale, blond girl. Not exactly what Combi was hoping for.

"Where are your tits?" He asked bluntly, still thinking he was in the presence of a lady. Not even bothering to ask how they were able to accomplish the Beltran Leyva Organization mission.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:03 pm

"V-Vat! Are you gay or zomething?" Okay. He had expected a gun. A sword. A bomb. But... What. The. Fuck. Stepping back slightly, and his voice cracking on the first syllable, he took in the situation. This guy probably thought he was a girl. Well, maybe he wasn't the most manly looking mercenary ever... but... this was ridiculous!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:15 pm

"V-Vat! Are you gay or zomething?"

Combi realized the HVT was not only NOT a girl, but a kid. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Combi put on his shirt hastily, and grabbed the mutilated soccer ball "You did this?! How did a kid do this?"

Combi plopped his ass on his bed, running his hand over forhead "How the fuck am i going to take over Mexico with a kid army?" he asked himself

The HVT was still standing awkwardly at the doorway.

"Why are you here kid? Do you understand what kind of organization you're going to work and possibly die for?" Combi asked "How do i know you won't drop your weapon and flee at the first sight of combat against the big boys like The Zetas?"
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:38 pm

"Why are you here kid? Do you understand what kind of organization you're going to work and possibly die for?" The man asked, "How do i know you won't drop your weapon and flee at the first sight of combat against the big boys like The Zetas?"

For a moment, Lenka stared at the man in confusion, then he began chuckling, the chuckle forming into a laugh, and the laugh changing into hysterical, crazed giggles. Calming himself, he wrapped his mind around what just happened, relieved the man in front of him was clearly NOT gay, and began starting to answer his questions.

"Vell, for ztarters, I am not kidding you. I did this, and it vas actually kind of vun... But zat point aside, Of course I unterstand vat zis is! Zis is a drug cartel. And do you vreally think I vould 'ave slew zose people had I not unterstood vat I'm getting into? Am I a coward? Nein! I vill stand my ground as I alvays have."

Lenka shifted his weight to one leg, and put his hands on his hips, slightly irritated, but handling it the best he could. Same thing as usual, the new employer always doubts him, without fail. Hn.

"Unt seriously, everyvone alvays doubts me. It's not fair at all~ Besides, I'm not a kid! I'm eighteen!" Adding a slightly more complaining tone to his voice, he hoped that he was sending the message that he was quite experienced in the matter of "I'm a Merc, not some thug."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:21 pm

The extremely feminine outburst by Lenka only proved Combi's judgement. He continued to aggressively slide his right index finger and thumb across his eyebrows. His hand then slid down, across his face, as if to just wipe it off in despair.

He smacked his hands on his thighs, the force pierced through his tiger striped GI pants.
"Fuck it, you want to play with the big boys, you're gunna fight like the big boys"

He grabbed the kid by the collar, like a dog, and escorted him into the Drug/Weapons Cache.
Once there, he released the boy by the collar and let him land softly on his feet. Two guards in the room immediately stood at attention as their employer entered. Their eyes were visible from the holes in their ski masks.

"We have AK47s, Glock 19s, M67 fragmentation hand grenades, Sega-12 Shotguns, Mac-11 Submachine guns." Combi then added "If you have a different taste in weaponry, i can special order you certain guns and ammunition types. It will take a week for them to get here. I find that these weapons are more practical in our Urban setting, but if you have a differing opinion, let me know."

Combi then grabbed a metallic box from a large pile and opened it to reveal a set of three Adrenaline needles. He then closed the box back up and handed it to Lenka. "Everyone under my employment are required to have these in their possession, as a way to stay on top under situations where their feeble human bodies will cause them to fail." Combi took another glance at Lenka's physique, grabbed another box and handed it to him.

He proceeded to pick up Lenka from the collar again, and took him down the hallway into the barracks. "This is where you will sleep, and rest when you are not active. You have a multitude of lockers to store any of your valuables." Combi reached into his pocket and pulled out a patch.
Combi's Lab (Base Level) Combichrist_logo_muoq
"You will wear this on your armor, it's an Officer's patch. It must be worn at all times." He then gave it to Lenka.

"Any questions regarding your status, payment, weapon choices, and or life expectancy under my employment?" he chuckled at the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:02 pm

"Any questions regarding your status, payment, weapon choices, and or life expectancy under my employment?" he chuckled at the last bit.

"Vell..." The boy coughs and begins muttering under his breath in German, sighs, and addresses the question.

"A Gas-Mask would be nice." The boy chuckled, and then began pinning the patch to the uniform's right shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Combi never thought to order any gas masks for his soldiers, he preferred them to be on high alert as the cocaine in the air filled their lungs. But he figured he could snag a mask from one of the Meth labs, it wouldn't be military grade but it was something.

"I'll have one of my men deliver a mask to you, but for now settle in, i'm working on a mission for you, but first i need to know your strengths."

Combi's back leaned against the wall, bending his right foot and having it lean on it as well.

"What experience do you have in Urban Warfare?" Combi crossed his arms over his chest and stared directly into Lenka's eyes, trying to find any doubt or weakness.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:23 am

Hmm... Urban Warfare. To Lenka, that meant sniping from rooftops, and supporting advances of ground troops. Thinking back, the most recent one of those was a job in Pripyat, Ukraine. Recalling that memory, Lenka almost winced as he remembered the building he was sniping from collapse around him and only narrowly escaping. Several times. Eventually he just shot from ground level during that job.

"I've done quite a few jobs in Cities. Usually providing covering fire vor advancing forces from ze rooftops. I pray ze buildings here are more stable than ze vones in Pripyat, Ja?"

For the sake of his sanity, he hoped that he was right about the buildings. At least, if he wasn't, he didn't have to worry about intensely irradiated dust after said collapses. That, however, was beside the point. He had had much experience in urban situations, for the majority of the jobs he received were urban sniper missions, with a few intermittent assassinations here and there.

After saying that, he immediately felt stupid, as he couldn't know if Combi even knew where or what Pripyat was.

(OOC: Sorry about the long wait, I wasn't home from 9-am to 11-pm yesterday. Was NOT fun.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Combi was relieved to hear the kid had hair on his chest, at least figuratively. He uncrossed his arms to allow his right arm to scratch his head "Pripyat, sounds russian" Crusty residue of makeup and cocaine fell to the floor. Combi's tongue then started rubbing up against his front teeth, in efforts of cleaning it, all while his mouth was open. He closed his mouth and prepared a rebuttal, he clapped his hands in agreement.

"Anyways, a deal is a deal, you delivered three heads in one of the gnarliest assassinations i've seen yet. You're now a Sub-Lieutenant, i'll entrust you to take command of five of my men, you are free to recruit more if you wish to do so."

Combi fumbled to grab his mini radio from the inside of his shirt "I need five, in the barracks, now."

Five minutes passed, and the five men lined up outside the hallway. All were around the same sizes, 5"9 5"10 5"11 on average. Their brown eyes and tanned lips were the only things visible from their faces, the Ski masks made sure to hide their identities well, but most importantly give off an intimidating vibe. Their long, thick, tanned muscular arms were over their weapons as their body stood at attention. Black shirts with bullet proof vests underneath was their only protection. They also rocked dark shaded urban tiger striped cargo pants, just like Combi.
Combi's Lab (Base Level) New-Black-Style-3-Hole-Balaclava-Army-Mask-Paintball-Fishing-Snowboard-Ski-mask-Free-shipping

Combi took out his phone and showed Lenka the screen, of a map of Cartel Territories.
"We're in the disputed territory of the Knight's Templar Cartel, the now dieing Beltran-Leyva cartel, and the Zetas" Combi used his white, powdery index finger to point out the territories. "Now how in God's name are we going to defeat these sons of bitches?" Combi leaned into Lenka's face "By staging false flag attacks, framing one cartel with the other, causing so much war and chaos that our cartel, Cartel Thunder Fuck, won't have to do the heavy lifting." Combi's tone rose as he finished his statement.

Combi lifted his head away from Lenka's "Now, how does this involve you?" Combi put his phone away, into the snugglyness that was the inside of his shirt. His head rose back up from looking inside his shirt "Supply routes carrying money, weapons, product. I need you to hit them, and hit them hard, but you will plant false evidence on these convoy hits that incriminates an enemy cartel." he caught his breath.

"To train you in these snatch and grabs, i'm sending you to a fairly difficult job of stealing a convoy owned by the Beltran-Leyva's. But first let me get everything in order, i'll message you the instructions when the job is ready, in the mean time, you can have fun in the city or train with your men." With that, Combi scratched his ass and went back into his room on the upper floor.

Leaving Lenka with five of his troops.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:29 pm

"Five troops, hn?" Lenka turned and checked out the men in question. They were a hell of a lot bigger than he was, that's for sure. They'd make one hell of a gunnery team, or an ATRC (Anti-Tank-Rifle-Carrying) Squad, but that was just his WWII obsession speaking. For now, he wanted to start at the basics. He needed to know if they would understand him at all.

"So, do you all sp...sep...spea... Vat ze hell is ze vord I am looking for! Agh!" Lenka threw his hands up in disgust at his terrible English skills.  "Warum ist Englisch so schwer zu verstehen? Hat jemand von euch sprechen Englisch?" He facepalmed, knowing full well they most likely wouldn't understand, but he prayed they would answer nonetheless.

The men looked at each-other for a moment, knowing that they'd been assigned this person as a commanding officer by Combi, so he apparently had one hell of an idea what he was doing. One of the men stepped forward.

"We understand English, if that is what you mean. Now, typically we name our squads. What did you have in mind?" At that, he stepped back slightly, as the boy had waited for him to finish, then burst into a series of maniacal giggles, hopping back and forth between each foot, and clapping his hands.

"I ahve ze perfect name! Ze Zpanish Inquizition! No-Vone expexts ze Zpanish Inquizition! Mein Gott, Es ist perfekt!"  The boy's crazed giggles returned for a moment, then he calmed himself. "All-Vight! Ve will head out unt patrol ze area vile ve vait for Ze Spitzenreiter to give us orders!" Lenka did a quick about-face, signaling for his five newly-appointed men to follow. After exchanging a quick look, the men followed, wondering who they had been better off serving under.

--------> The Streets of Mexico.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:42 am

Entering the lab, Lenka looked around for the cartel leader, but found nothing. After a few more minutes of searching, he came to the end of his patience and called out in heavily accented English.

"AI! SPITZENREITER! YOU A'VE ANOTER HEAD, VERE ARE YOU? COME OUT, JA?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2rqlW0Q5_U&feature=youtu.be&t=2m2s
Combi climbed up the ladder that lead to the underground, and met Lenka out of pure coincidence. The music from his headphones could be heard by everyone in the room. The exterior of the headphones appeared to be made purely out of bones. There was a flip up mask connected to the headphones made out of the front piece of a skull. The skull front piece looked cracked and glued together, as if not all the pieces were from the original skull. The forehead of the skull had 'Thunder Fuck' carved into it.
Combi's Lab (Base Level) Skull_and_Headphones_by_hiddenmoves

Combi flipped up the mask, made of a cartel head's skull, and gazed at Lenka hungrily.

"Give head if ye got it!" He reached out his hand to Lenka, and snatched the head.

Combi put his mask back on and giddily ran to his room. "I heard about this one. They said some Jeepers Creepers kinda shit went down, and this son of a bitch ripped the guy's head clean off." He didn't bother to check the deck of cards, the confirmation of the body was in the news. Combi plugged his phone into his laptop and began to dial the number from the contact information. He turned off his music for the call.

"Lenka, i need you to go and pick up the HVT." Combi said while dialing "Take the Escalade, i just had it upgraded, bullet proof glass, heavy plated metal on the exterior." Combi finished dialing "By the way, don't get your guys killed. This guy could be banana sandwhich." He said, pointing his index finger towards his head and spinning it, to inform Lenka that the guy could be crazy. "Play it safe, don't cause too much of a scene."

With that said, Combi tossed Lenka an expensive phone, Combi would txt Lenka the HVT's location. "Don't take your whole team, just a driver and two guards to watch your back."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Catching the phone tossed to him by Combi, Lenka decided that he would bring Romano as the driver, with the two largest members of his team as backup. They exited to the garage to grab the Escalade.

-------> The Streets of Mexico City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:09 pm

OOC: Phone Dialogue only on my part since this should only take two or three posts.

"Well hello there. Can I assume you're calling me with a job offer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Combi furiously tried to track the phone's exact location on his laptop as he spoke "Yes of course, i figured this is why you went through the trouble of tearing someone's head off their body." He laughed.

Combi texted Lenka the Caller's location. He then took his laptop, still connected to his phone, and calmly walked to his car. "A job position was what you wanted, wasn't it?"

He opened the door to his BMW and struggled to stay on the phone while he fumbled to place his laptop on the passenger seat. He then turned the car on and sped into Mexico City, to rendezvous with this crazy fuck.

Combi's Lab (Base Level) Bmw-26v
---------> Mexico City

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:23 pm

"We can discuss that when we meet.  I assume you're sending someone to track me now so I'll stay put for a while.  Try not to keep me waiting too long now."

OOC:  Pretty much the end of the conversation on my end.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:13 pm

--------> Le Clubz.

Having just checked his laptop and received a reply titled "The Deal," Lenka was in a huge rush, instructing Romano to wait within the SUV, the officer grabbed several large dufflebags, and ran inside, bolting for the Armory. He was currently filled to the brim with excitement as he realized just how many weapons were in said room. It was like a kid in a candy store, only the candy store was filled with several thousand rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Grabbing ten AK47s, thirty Glock 19s, an assortment of M67 grenades,(He was quite delicate with those.) eight Sega-12 Shotguns, fourteen Mac-11s, and fifty thousand rounds of ammunition split between the weapons, loading the (Now exceedingly heavy) dufflebags and placing them on a cart, Lenka hurried back to the SUV, not bothering to ask Combi about the movement of a few weapons, though the boy knew not where the man was at the moment, anyway. Also, he hoped that the boss trusted him enough to understand he knew what he was doing, as the German had quite a bit of experience in trades such as this. After he had looked at the SUV for a moment, and noticed a two others in the garage...

"Ai! You two! Ze members of mein squad whose names I cannot remember, Help me load zese vans!" Grabbing several more dufflebags and handing them to the members of the "Spanish Inquisition" squad, of which their individual names had been forgotten, looked at the boy for a moment, before he took off with several more dufflebags back to the armory. Shrugging, they followed him, not wanting to find out what the incredibly two-sided boy did if one were to disobey an order.

About thirty minutes later, Lenka and his squad had commandeered three SUV's in total, with 150 AK-47's, 201 (Because someone miscounted... by one... Dat OCD) Glock 19's, 40 Sega-12's, (They were all up on high racks and Lenka was short on both time and height) 80 Mac-11's, and Five-Hundred-Thousand rounds of ammunition of each caliber for said weapons. Having loaded up the SUVs, Lenka pulled out the scrap of paper upon which he had written the address of the meeting place. Noticing the fading light, the boy instructed Romano to make all (legal) haste to the target area.

--------> The Trade Off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combi's Lab (Base Level)   Combi's Lab (Base Level) Empty

Back to top Go down

Combi's Lab (Base Level)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next