Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I make my character

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

How do I make my character  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:38 pm

You do realize everyone is going to be suspecting you once you join an organization that you might kill team members, right?

Regarding your question about my fight with Heinrich though- Seras and i are on the same side, and neither of us is the type that would betray a friend. Now if that was the only way to save me it´d be a different scenario, but unless i turned out to be a millenium spy or a hisbollah suicide bomber i don´t think she´d even consider to shoot me.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Oh I knew that already, I was just wondering as a what if, Serras is way too friendly and way to loyal to integra to do something like that. Also yes I'm aware that everyone is suspicious and I will tell you one thing, Yōhei Is innocent, I may make a different,I would make a more unhinged character but I don't think so cuz team killing is too mean in my opinion though if someone wants to kill off their character I'll make an unhinged character, team kill them and keep it a secret from my organisation.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:20 pm

can you use strings as a weapon or is that completely unique to Walter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Strings, garrote wire, belts, just about anything is fair game bud. That being said, don't go and try to make a 1:1 Walter copy. Make the weapon your own in some way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:43 pm

oh I know that much, I'm probably going to give up on Utsu so I need a backup supernatural character. I'm thinking a werewolf
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:02 pm

2 more questions. 1 what level is captain ( lyacanthrope or elder) and 2. what was that crazy ass laser/mist wolf thing he did against serras
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:30 pm

The Captain is considered an Elder Lycan, the oldest known one in existence actually. As for the mist it's comparable to the shadows that Alucard and Seras use as True Nosferatu to shapeshift and travel. The Captain predominantly used it to move quickly and transform into various forms to blitz Seras as well as briefly becoming entirely mist to free himself of the shadow spikes that Seras nailed him with.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:34 pm

thanks, what powers other than basic regeneration and increased stats, does a youngling have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Here is the link to the race list with full information on every available species.

https://nightshaderpg.rpg-board.net/t1724-race-information

As for the Youngling specifically, here is a copy/paste of all the information on them:

Youngling: Werewolves who have just embraced their abilities as that of a Lycanthrope. In this stage, they can transform but into a basic small feral form. They happen to be still young and weak, but a step up from the cubs. A youngling is also of a young age in human years; barely fifty. Unlike a cub, they are able to fend off some enemies, though not all. Even more so they would never win in a battle against something like a Category C Vampire. As a youngling, they can care for themselves to a point but still require the aid of a guardian. It is somewhat rare for a cub to reach this maturity.

Traits: Aluminum-like skin, great weakness to blessed and silver weaponry (often fatal), regeneration (takes up to 15 posts max to regenerate major wound damage such as limb loss), agelessness, mild super strength, agility, stamina, reflexes, durability and senses, ability to transform into a Lycanthrope (simply a humanoid wolf form), the ability to transform back into a human with some trouble; it is much easier to transform back and forth from the wolf from and humanoid form with the full moon.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:38 pm

So no mist or anything? just regeneration, D class stats and the ability to transform.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:40 pm

only reason I'm asking is cuz in the elder lycanthrope section it doesn't say anything about the mist also can normal, non Iscariot, humans get anything other than the escape card with slaughter points. something more... permanent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:16 pm

The race sheet is rather clear about it.

Traits: Aluminum-like skin, great weakness to blessed and silver weaponry (often fatal), regeneration (takes up to 15 posts max to regenerate major wound damage such as limb loss), agelessness, mild super strength, agility, stamina, reflexes, durability and senses, ability to transform into a Lycanthrope (simply a humanoid wolf form), the ability to transform back into a human with some trouble; it is much easier to transform back and forth from the wolf from and humanoid form with the full moon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:19 pm

The mist stems from an increased control over a lycan's natural transformation abilities. The Captain, as an extremely old werewolf, has very good control over it. As for normal human awards there's not much outside of the Escape Card. To give them powers or such would mean they're no longer human and thus defeat the ranking up purpose.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:13 am

OK, thanks
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:49 pm

I checked the canon list but I'm not sure if it's been updated so I'm asking just in case. Is Schrödinger taken?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:50 pm

He is.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:51 pm

CURSES I LOVE HIM, and no, not like that
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:28 pm

I thought many canon spaces were freed up yesterday. was Schrödinger not one of them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:30 pm

No. We have the list up in the registry. It's updated to the current roster.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:33 pm

OK, that's fine. still my favourite character, whoever got to be him better be doing a great job and having fun having the coolest hellsing power of all time
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:55 am

In theory could dok make another were cat with the everywhere and nowhere ability?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 am

Doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:57 am

Why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:02 am

1. He's a unique canon and shouldn't be copied.

2. He was more than likely an accident to begin with, so it would be hard to replicate what made him.

3. Unfair to other players.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:06 am

Oh no not to be him, I just mean he technically could make another one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 am

Again, probably not. If he could, they'd have an army of them.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:32 am

Good point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:57 am

Like John just said, he was probably an accident to begin with ala Captain America's shield.  If Dok could make more, he probably would have done so in the Canon story line.  Since he didn't, we can't just assume he can churn out reality warping abilities like that at the drop of a hat.

EDIT: John beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:37 am

thanks Anderson, although you'd think someone like dok would obsess over learning how to do that after seeing it was possible
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Could a vampire player turn a human player into a vampire instead of killing them, let's. Say im a vampire and I have my human foe on the ground with my gun to his face, could I offer to let him live if he beca,me my eternal servant or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Yes.  If the human is a virgin and a member of the opposite sex then a vampire could theoretically turn them into a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 pm

and are there any rules to this? do they have to agree or do i just need to drink their blood, can i also turn human non virgin/same sex into ghouls?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Yes, it is in the best interest of everyone if you speak with the person outside of the game before trying to turn their character into a vampire so that you avoid claims of godmodding.  Additionally yes, if the person is the same sex or not a virgin then a successful draining of blood would produce a ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:50 pm

but you need their consent first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Yes.  I just said that.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:03 pm

sorry just clarifying, just another question. how does one become/make a werewolf? and in theory the could be artificially made like vampires, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Just like the classic legends, when somebody is bitten by a werewolf they become a werewolf.  And no, no artificial werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 pm

oh, why not?
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:14 pm

also is their any way to have a 3 way message? just me and two friends chat in private
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:31 pm

There is no evidence in canon to support the existence or possibility of artificial werewolves.  With that in mind, no artificial werewolves are allowed.  As for three way chat, I suggest an independent instant messenger such as skype.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:36 pm

ah good point, thank you Anderson and everyone who keeps helping me on this topic, mainly you and John Smith but also alot of other people too, thanks to all, cuz that's alot of questions I've asked and fully satisfactory answers to each one, see ya!
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:19 pm

i was just wondering if anyone, mod or otherwise, would give me their opinion on my new character, draufganger. also i would like suggestions/constructive criticisim on him by anyone. my typing might be off since im on a really bad computer in the ctyi course as opposed to my nexus 7 so sorry for leaving out the accent over draufgangers second A and making spelling mistakes
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 pm

A Nexus 7 isn't a.computer, its a tablet, Utsu. Big difference as one of those is actually useful, and its not the cheap google crap.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:32 am

I never said my nexus 7 was a computer. all I said was that they had bad computers in CTYI that were not as good as my nexus 7 and I couldn't use accents, and I found them awkward to use. PS. if you want to get technical about it, a tablet is a computer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I make my character    How do I make my character  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I make my character
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2