Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interrogation Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Description: A room located in the bottom depths of the Hellsing Manor, similar to the Dungeon, it's remarkably similar to a jail cell in terms of size. Decorating the inside is nothing more than a steel chair, stone walls, a single overhead light, and a heavy reinforced steel door.
------------------

Sofia accompanied the two soldiers and the unconscious Kyle until they reached the room, where she instructed the two to place their captive on the uncomfortable chair and restrain him in various ways. His wrist would be bound by a pair of handcuffs, his ankles would be cuffed to the floor, and his body would be physically strapped to the chair with a length of heavy duty rope; along with being stripped of all his weaponry with a throughout pat-down. Underneath Sofia's arms was a small tarp-like wrapping, containing god knows what for what she had planned to do. She dismissed the soldiers once they had secured the man and slammed the door shut behind them, bolting it shut with the two standing guard outside.

Sofia looked at the restrained suspect with dead eyes, lacking any sort of sympathy and compassion; they weren't needed for what she was about to do. She knelt down, laying out the tarp-like wrapping on the hard stone floor in front of him which revealed a vast assortment of tools; consisting of several dozen six-inch needles, various knives, several bottles of water, a lighter and extendable metal pole, and a pair of pliers. She lifted the needles first, having one held between her thumb and index finger, two between her other fingers, and one between her lips before looking up at Kyle.

"Having fun yet?"
Back to top Go down
Senka Disteere
Rookie
Rookie
Senka Disteere

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Enter for the lobby
--------------------------
His eyes opened with his feet dragging along the floor, every part of him hurt, seemingly until he became a little more aware of his surroundings. His head however didn't lift, staying limp between the two mercs. His pain stayed in two remote locations, his head and his left side, there would have been no challenge as to which one hurt more. However the hydrostatic shock he had recieved put him in much more pain and destroyed any idea he had of rating his pain. He heard three pairs of footsteps, a minor side note that Ciaran didn't really much give any single fuck about at this point in time. Every time he breathed he was in pain, he suspected major internal bleeding but wasn't exactly sure, having all the concentration of monkey being chased by an alligator.

His vision flashed and he found himself restrained in a chair, he almost groaned but had no sooner started than he stopped, it put him in more pain than it did at expressing it. Ciaran didn't move, watching the mercs do their job with subdued expressions. His vision flashed again and Sofia's face was in his sight, so too were the needles...any human that hadn't seen or experienced this sort of thing would have started begging or grovelling, at from his experience they would. Ciaran however only supplied a grin, however symbolic that may have been on his blood caked face. "Heaps und heaps, Miss Devorah..."
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Sofia's face remained blank as she glanced at the bullet wound in Kyles side, then at the broken nose he received at the end of her knee. That bullet-wound would need to be dealt with, but he shouldn't be in too much danger; he should be stable long enough for her to get the info she wanted. Her first target would be his legs, seeing as how fast the man was it would be beneficial, even with all the restraints on him, to hinder his movement. However, she'd give him a chance to do it the easy way.

"Lets start off simple with three questions.. For each one you try to bullshit or lie your way around, one of these needles will be introduced to a tendon in one of your legs. First question: It wasn't the wisest idea to start a conflict under such odds. What reason did you have for doing so?"
Back to top Go down
Senka Disteere
Rookie
Rookie
Senka Disteere

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:18 pm

"Ze bitch annoyed me" Ciaran stated as if his answer should have been obvious
----------
OOC-I'll probably post similar small posts just to answer questions, already described how much pain he is in
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Annoyance was an unpleasant mental state that's was characterized by effects like irritation and distraction from one's conscious thinking, but like all unpleasant emotions, especially in the line of work she was all too familiar with, had to be controlled and suppressed, otherwise you could end up in the situation Kyle had found himself in. Not only that, but he was deprived of the satisfaction of killing the cause of his annoyance, so really it was two wounds that were cut open with one mistake. However, the question wasn't really important, it was more of an personal interest to her as to why someone outnumbered would spark such a conflict with the knowledge of being outnumbered, with the speed he demonstrated he could of escaped unharmed but atleast it wasn't a lie; thus sparing her the wasted energy of ramming an needle into his body's frame.

She wasn't some form of sadist torture master, she didn't enjoy extracting information by force, but she wasn't opposed to doing so; and she could do it without a care in the world and sleep like a baby directly after, but hopefully it would continue to go this smoothy and spare them both the effort of her having to force out information. He reeked of being a double agent; it wasn't hard for her to piece together the bits and pieces. The time with Alisa and her at the shooting range; 'Kyles' actions could easily be classified as gathering information on their abilities. Not to mention he was alerted to Iscariot's arrival somehow, tried to leave the manor under false orders, and tried to reverse the situation on a Hellsing agent.

He wasn't the best undercover agent, a novice at best, but he could still be classified as one; she was just going to pretend he wasn't a stupid as he was letting on to be. Sofia removed the needle from her lips with her free hand, lifting it up infront of her face to show off its six-inch long frame to further showcase just what would be driven into his body if she detected a lie on his breath.

Its obvious you're not one of ours, nor are you with the military like your file states. Second question: Who are you really, and who do you work for? I have a nagging suspicion of who it is already but I want to double check.

Back to top Go down
Senka Disteere
Rookie
Rookie
Senka Disteere

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:34 pm

He drew a ragged breath, fighting against the pain spreading through his body, he was already being tortured and she hadn't even lifted a finger, metaphorically speaking of course. His jeans had soaked up most of the blood coming from the wound in his leg but it started to spread a little more. The pain in his head was more of a minor annoyance compared to his side. He tried to concentrate on his host, seemingly deep in thought, it was a losing battle however, his vision was getting fuzzier at each passing moment. Ciaran looked around the room trying to remember if he'd seen it before, maybe down the end of a hallway, his mind passed it off as something really inconsequential at the moment considering his position. Not that he really tried to focus on it...

When she spoke again he almost laughed but the action will have caused him pain so he sufficed with a weak smile. "Not one of yours? Come on, the best you can come up with? I'd start with the stabbity stuff miss Devorah. If you know who my metaphorical 'other' employers are, why are you here? Please tell me...I'm dying to know". Ciaran emphasized the word dying, he really didn't have much left to lose...
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:05 am

-------> Hellsing Kitchens

Alisa walked down the hall she'd just come downstairs from the Kitchens she was slightly annoyed with herself for having missed the fight upstairs not because she wanted to fight but because it made her feel careless. How could she not have known. She wasn't informed of the fight until it was already over somehow she'd managed to fall asleep at the table in the Kitchen only to be told by one of the lower ranking members of the Geese about the fight. Luckily she'd also managed to get information about where the prisoner was being interrogated from the young man before she left. In the bag she held was a portable induction stove, A tomahawk and a frying pan. To many people this seemed like an odd choice of items to be carrying around but during an operation in the Middle East Alisa had actually used these items to great effect. Sure it was messy but it worked plus the pain tended to keep her victims awake long enough to get what she needed from them. She wasn't sure if what it was but somehow she took some sort of sick enjoyment from torture. She wasn't sure how seeing as she always looked back on those times with disgust. But when she was in the act of it she just felt this uncontrollable desire to cause more harm.

As she approached the interrogation room she noticed two Wild Geese Mercs guarding the door. The two recognized her and nodded "Thank you gentlemen." Alisa said opening the door and stepping inside. It seemed Sofia was just getting started with the torture. She just knew there was something strange about this man something about the way he observed her and Sofia while they were shooting just struck a wrong chord with her. And now she knew her suspicions were correct and she intended to reap the rewards of it. "I hope I'm not late Sofia." Alisa said giving her shooting partner a brief smile she could already feel excitement rising up inside of her.

She glanced at their victim and frowned noticing the slight dazed look in his eye. She couldn't have that if they weren't conscious they didn't scream and to her that was boring. After plugging in the induction stove she placed the rest of her own tools on the floor next to it. She noticed Sofia had all her own tools set up as well seemingly ordinary items from her view point. But to Sofia she'd bet they were tools of extraordinary torment. Alisa placed her frying pan on top of the stove and placed her Tomahawk next to it along with a few iron rods and other metallic objects.

(I think the session in the C-box has unlocked my sadistic mind and passed it on to Alisa...)
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:14 am

"Clarification." was the only word Sofia gave in response, eying the mans bullet wound; from the looks of which missed his femoral artery, but the problem that could potentially arise is the chance of hydrostatic shock. Dropping all but one of the needles, she positioned herself slightly to his side and examined the wound. It seemed like the bullet stopped half way through his thigh and perched itself against the bone, not a pretty sight, nor would it be a pretty extraction.

"I said I had a hunch, not absolute knowledge. I'm not in the business of giving false information to my superiors based on my hunches alone, not unless I absolutely have to."

Sofia placed her empty hand on his leg with a firm grip, ramming the needle into the wound and slightly to the side, trying to get the end of the needle beside the bullet; though going a bit out of the way to cause a bit of unnecessary pain along the way with sudden jerks and twists along the inside. The fingers of her freehand soon followed, digging into the wound like savage claws to help grip the remains of the projectile; she could even swore she felt a bit of bone.

Her face remained blank the entire time, pushing her index finger and thumb into the wound while using the end of the needle to position and move the bullet so she could extract it; which she didn't do immediately. The Israeli left her fingers in the wound with the intent of bringing about the pain needed to hopefully get him to admit something, or else she might be force to go even further.

"I only ask nicely once. Answer the question."

She heard the door open behind her, but only gave a quick glance at the person who entered. Alisa, for some reason, had decided to show up with her own tools. Sofia wouldn't object to help in probing for information, but it was rather odd for her to suddenly show up. Sofia turned her attention back toward Ciaran, lifting the hand that was holding the needle - leaving it stabbed into the tissue along with her fingers - while inverting her middle and ring finger, keeping her pinkie, thumb and index fingers outstretched; flashing an ILY sign with her hand toward her shooting partner.

"Not at all, welcome to the fun."
Back to top Go down
Senka Disteere
Rookie
Rookie
Senka Disteere

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:50 am

His vision flashed once more after her answer before he felt a hot, sharp, searing pain in his leg. Feeling muscle and tissue give way underneath Sofia's prying fingers, it was almost as bad as the pain in his side, maybe even more so. Only slightly however, Ciaran let loose a distressed breath due to the initial pain but as it died down he opened his eyes again. Setting his eyes on Sofia's shooting partner, "Hello Alisa...how're you? Oh, I suppose you answered my question I should be a little more kind...but I'm not going to...sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:32 am

Alisa gave the man in the chair a brief smile as well almost as if she weren't about to torture him to absolute death and was more speaking to an old friend. "I'm doing well Kyle way better than you are from what I can tell." Alisa said approaching him and bending over gripping his chin forcing his eyes to look toward her. "You look terrible." Alisa said before releasing him and moving over to her own tools. It seemed Sofia was having her fun so she'd have to be patient and hope the poor bastard stayed alive and conscious until she could have her own go at it.

She watched as the middle of the pan turned red hot as the induction stove began to heat up. She leaned against the wall her hands clasped behind her giving her an almost innocent look to her as she patiently waited for her chance to interrogate him. She couldn't go first mainly due to the fact that her methods of interrogation got quite messy and caused permanent damage to her victim. So then she'd wait to see if Kyle broke underneath Sofia's very own Mossad brand of torture if not then she'd get a chance to use her own methods.

She watched as Sofia attempted to extract the bullet using a needle and her fingers feeling a small grin spread over her face. She forced it down however even though she did feel enjoyment from watching she didn't like to let people know that. Ever since her comrades had seen what she was capable of in the Middle East some of them had never looked at her the same way again. She didn't blame them even she thought it was strange how much she took joy from pain. A few of her comrades had even gone as far to call her a sadist and the sad thing was she didn't deny it. The name seemed to fit her so well at the time even though it wasn't exactly a compliment.

Her eyes strayed over Kyle's bloody form and this time she couldn't stop the smile from rising on her face. This smile wasn't friendly like the one she'd given him before this time it was a more predatory smile one that gave off a slight aura of malice and danger. She glanced down trying to hide her small bout of insanity. That was what she called it insanity but it was insanity that she could take joy in. It wasn't often she got up close with the enemy but to have them at her complete mercy was a joy she rarely got to partake in. Finally she managed to regain some measure of control over herself as she forced the smile off her face and contented herself in watching Sofia continue her work.
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:52 am

Margeez...

Not a moment after Kyle had finished talking had Sofia's fingers suddenly dug deeper into the wound, twisting and grinding their way to the very bone, torquing the flesh around them as much as possible. She felt the bullet, using her finger to grind it against the inside of the wound. She wasn't playing around when she said she only asked nicely once, but she had to give the man credit; he had self control. Most men would of screamed out after having a finger rammed into a bullet wound, but he managed to keep it together. That meant this was either going to take longer than expected or they wouldn't get anywhere at all. If the snipers hunch was correct, then it would probably be the latter.

Kyle reacted when Iscariot arrived, then later showed up on the mission where she was sent to investigate the scene Iscariot themselves caused, tried to exit the mansion of false orders, and the mans actions at the shooting ranges, despite how obvious he was, could clearly be classified as scouting out an enemy's abilities. Putting it all together with his combat abilities, his speed, and his choice of weaponry, it wasn't hard to put together a picture of who he worked for.

Sofia's free hand lowered to her collection of tools where she grabbed one of the bottles of water she'd brought along, and tossed it over her shoulder to Alisa; turning to glance at the redhead while forcing another finger into the bullet wound in the process.

"Boil this for me, 'Chevra'. And see if we cant get a camera in here would you?"

She turned back toward her captive, her emotionless eyes gazing at him, her voice now carrying a serious and stern undertone as she would speak, further solidifying her kindness was about to end, and rather horribly so.

"Are you an informant of Iscariot?"

---------------------------------------
OOC:

Margeez - Annoying in Hebrew.

Chevra - Friend; comrade in Hebrew/
Back to top Go down
Senka Disteere
Rookie
Rookie
Senka Disteere

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:05 am

OOC-sorry, this will probably be lacking, lost the previous post I made no thanks to being disconnected from the internet
-------------------------------------------
Ciaran's gaze shifted over to Alisa again, or rather forced before he could finish shifting his head in spite of the pain. "Ahwell...can't always look ones best when they've been shot and strapped to a chair", Ciaran's chuckle came through a dry throat and ended in a cough and a splutter. No sooner had he done this than a wave of pain bucked through his body, having no control over how he leg bucked under Sofia's prying fingers. He choked on his own saliva as his body reacted, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh...", Ciaran barely bit back on the tide of insults and profanity that threatened to burst forth from his mouth. He managed to at least stop himself from this. His biting however had pierced his lip, drawing more blood, not that it mattered in the slightest. Between labored breaths and the grinding of his teeth, Ciaran could not help the grin that spread across his face at Devorah's question. He needn't have even tried holding back on any laughter, laughter would have hurt more than it was worth right now. "An Informant?! I...get into...a fight with a comrade...and now I am accused of standing with the church?...well this is an interesting turn for the worst now isn't it? His breathing slowed down as he got his breath back, he readied himself against the pain this time...now expecting more.
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:54 am

Alisa caught the bottle of water as Sofia tossed it to her and nodded before pouring the liquid into a pot she'd brought from the kitchen. The Induction stove immediately got to work heating up the water. She heard Sofia's second request for a camera and nodded "Be right back...don't go anywhere." The first sentence was directed to Sofia while the second was a taunt directed at Kyle as she stepped out into the hall. She snapped her fingers drawing the attention of one of the men. The man was PFC Marshall an American member of the Geese that enjoyed taking home videos to send back home to his family. "Marshall give me your camera." Alisa said. The american man seemed a bit hesitant but then reached into his belt pouch and handed his camcorder to the German woman. 

Alisa re-entered the interrogation room fiddling with the camcorder. The water was boiling violently now bubbling profusely. "Fights with comrades don't usually involve trying to carve them up with a knife." Alisa said placing the camera on the floor next to Sofia. "He's bleeding alot...maybe we should close up some of these wounds we want him conscious for the rest of this don't we?" Alisa said grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:13 am

The Mossads blank stare held no sympathy for the target that was before her, feeling the crimson fluid seep out from the wound her fingers now occupied, the moist inside of muscle and flesh hugging the intruding digit. She could see through his lies as if they were transparent glass before her, and it was obvious he was just trying to toy with them now. Truly this man was every bit of stubborn as one could expect from a member of the secret sect of the church, and wouldn't give up information easily. Then again, that was fine with her. No interrogation was ever easy and she never expected it to be in the first place. 

She turned her glance toward Sofia, holding out her free hand for the camera. "You can cauterize his wounds if you want, but you can have a turn. Once the water boils We're going to put on a show.

Sofia literally ripped her fingers from the wound, which gave birth to an aggravated and painful groan from her target. The bullet was left inside as she stood, taking the camera from Alisa and took a few steps backwards, focusing the view on their restrained target.

"We might as well send a message to Iscariot."
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:56 am

Alisa grinned as she stood up straight gripping the hilt of her tomahawk and approaching Ciaran. "Well you hear that? Your usefulness just ran out Kyle or whatever your name is." Alisa said. "But don't worry though...I'm not gonna just let you bleed out on us I'm gonna take good care of you." Alisa said smiling kindly before grabbing a iron rod and forcing open Ciaran's mouth "Bite down on this for me would you?" Alisa said before shoving the rod in his mouth and quickly bringing the Tomahawk down upon her victim's leg. She heard him cry out in pain as the Tomahawk dug halfway through before hitting bone. Alisa frowned "Oh now that won't do we'll just have to try again won't we?" Alisa said before bring the hatchet down again. This time her victim screamed biting down on the rod. Alisa could have sworn she heard the sound of his teeth shattering as a few of them broke. She looked down and smirked "There we go dear..." Alisa said patting her victim on the cheek as she looked down at the severed leg now sitting on the floor slowly leaving a puddle of blood around it. Alisa grabbed the now hot frying pan from the induction stove and approached him. 

"This may sting a bit." Alisa said pressing the burning bottom of the pan against the stump. She watched her victim scream as he bit down repeatedly on the rod breaking more and more teeth as he tried to dampen the pain only to increase it more. Finally Alisa pulled the pan away revealing a perfectly burned shut wound. Alisa smiled "There now that wasn't so bad was it." Alisa said. The rod fell out of the man's mouth as he panted trying to catch his breath he spit weakly causing a few tooth fragments to hit Alisa in the face. Alisa snickered and shook her head. "Wrong decision my friend." Alisa said before striking him across the face with the pan. The strike knocked him unconscious but a quick slap from Alisa quickly brought the man back to the world of the living. "No sleeping on me yet..." Alisa hissed.
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 am

Sofia turned the camera toward herself before pressing the record button, holding her hand in the way with her two middle fingers inverted with her thumb, index and pinkie fingers outstretched; flashing an I.L.Y sign into the cameras view.

"יו, Meabh. איך הם אותם הפצעים שלך? עדיין מרותק למיטה?   
הנה משהו בשביל הבידור שלך אז. אני כבר תפסתי את עכברוש קטן, אולי אתה מכיר אותו?"

Her words would be indescribable to those who did not speak her native language, the Hebrew tongue explaining something about what she was about to show before turning the camera back toward Kyle.

"Alisa... Go easy on him.. I want him to be alive at the end when we string him up."
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Alisa glanced back and just noticed that Sofia had begun to record her activities. She'd been so immersed in her fun that she hadn't noticed alot. She glanced down and noticed there was quite alot of blood staining her pants and arms. She then looked back up at Sofia with the camera and gave a brief smile and a wave before turning back to the man restrained to the chair infront of her. "Well then I guess I can't play too hard with you then but as far as I know you don't need your legs to get strung up." Alisa said before raising her tomahawk over her head and bringing it down upon Kyle's leg. The blade quickly cut through flesh and bone like a hot knife through butter drawing a sick smile from Alisa as the limb thudded to the floor. 

She took a moment to look down at herself her entire front was covered in blood. Alisa brushed a hand over her face only smearing a bit of blood onto her cheek. She looked back at the limp man infront of her before reaching back to draw her combat knife from it's sheath. Alisa then forced open Kyle's mouth and reached in gripping his tongue. This drew a sudden burst of energy from the man as he tried to  pull his tongue from her grip. Alisa put her blade to his tongue "You can scream without your tongue don't worry." Alisa said as she began to saw at the pink muscle until it finally became loose enough for her to rip free. She tossed the tongue aside before sheathing her knife and turning to Sofia "Alright what now? I've had my fun." Alisa said.
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:54 pm

"Undo his restraints and crucify him to the back wall. I want to send a message. Feel free to use my needles in place of the spikes."

----------------------------
OOC: Short as shit, but Sofia is simply filming from this point on. Plus, not much left to do since Ciaran is dead in the next few posts.
Back to top Go down
Senka Disteere
Rookie
Rookie
Senka Disteere

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:04 am

Barely registering what was happening at this point, he felt that hot searing pain again as the leg came off clean...well...in a sense. As the limb hit the floor he screamed with renewed vigor until his throat had had enough and sent him into a coughing fit which almost turned into spasms as he struggled to breathe. He gasped for air for a few moments before his tongue was snatched, his eyes widened in sudden realisation as he eyed the knife. Her smile unsettled him even more...

Ciaran screams were something that dulled down when his tongue came out, it lost its clarity and its passion, Ciaran was bleeding out...fast. Bleeding from the stump and the blood that was coming out his mouth from both internal damage and his tongue. The screams had become emotionless moans that they too soon stopped. His consciousness wasn't something to be worried about anymore, in fact, everything around him he needn't have worried about anymore. His eyes were easing closed, if he still had his tongue or his senses he would have tried to pop off one more mocking remark. Without these he simply stared into the lenses until he was long gone. Ciaran's corpse merely rested where it was staring with dead eyes, the girl had gone just a step too far, he had already been pale from blood loss and her ignorance of his other leg and dealing with it was just the cherry on the cake.
--------------------
OOC-blood loss was phenomenal, not sure why he was still kept alive after that, he's been bleeding out for long enough to be considered fatal. If anyone has problems with this, feel free to argue it I suppose... :/
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Alisa scowled as the man went limp his dead eyes staring into space. Alisa sighed and gripped his hair dragging him over to the wall leaving a trail of blood from the bloody stump of the man's leg. As she walked by she grabbed a handful of Sofia's needles and grunted with some effort as she the man's hand up to the wall and pinned a needle through it. She reached down and grabbed the frying pan she'd used to cauterize the wounds and hit the needle pounding it into the wall she then grabbed the man's other hand and used another needle to pin it to the wall as well.

The man now hung in a crucifixion pose upon the wall the stumps of his legs hanging limply along with his head. Alisa scowled before gripping his hair and wrenching his head up pushing his skull back against the wall before placing a needle right over his eye socket and striking the end with the frying pan pinning the man's skull to the wall forcing his dead eyes to stare at the camera. She turned to Sofia who was recording the entire spectacle and grinned before walking over to a small puddle of blood pooling around the man's severed leg and walked over to the wall and began to write something above the man's head. When she was finished she stepped back with a smirk. Above the man's head she'd written

"Courtesty of your Friendly Neighborhood Jesus-Killers"
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:27 pm

"Evening, Ladies..." Ben muttered as he came into the room, lightly frustrated, with mop, bucket and empty body bags in his hands. The soldiers who stood guard outside were snorting and giggling behind his back- he could hear that even through the door, but chose to ignore it, although with a bit of a blush on his face.
Then he looked at the body he was gonna mop up this time and blinked.
"What the... what did you do to this guy?" He asked, more surprised than anything else. Crucified at the wall was that Iscariot soldier, with needles rammed through his eyes, insults written on his forehead- seemed like a permenant marker to him- and various parts of his body were missing.
Thats where he started- picking up the pieces, because it looked like it could take a while to get him down there.
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Well, that wasn't as clean as she would have liked it to be, nor was it as professional as she was used to. Alisa with a hatchet...not the person to call for a delicate situation, but then again it didn't matter; they got they needed and she got to put on and record a little show she'd send in order to get the message across. Then again, knowing the person she was sending it too, a smart ass reply was likely. Sofia closed the camera, having recorded all she needed.

"Alisa.. You might've gone a bit overboard there."

Her attention turned to Ben as he entered, giving a slight nod and shrug of her shoulder in response to his greeting.

"We recorded a message that I'll make sure gets delivered. Nothing too much to clean up, I hope?"

Obviously it was a mess but she said it regardless. There was a bit of sarcasm in her tone, though nothing heavy about it.

"If it is, you can blame the redhead with the hatchet."
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:34 am

Alisa was cleaning off her hatchet with a white cloth staining it with blood. She'd admit it her methods weren't pretty nor were they effective at times. But she'd be lying if she said that they weren't fun. She slid the Hatchet into a loop on her belt that hooked onto the head of the hatchet. She crossed her arms letting her blood lust fade she turned her gaze to the new recruit entering. "She tortured him...I killed him simple..." Alisa said as she used the other side of the cloth to clean the blood away from her face.

"And overboard is the least of it...Had the bastard not bled out I would have had a few more things planned for him." Alisa said shrugging. "Oh well he's just a useless hunk of flesh now..." Ada said approaching the corpse and pulling the needles out causing the body to drop to the ground with a wet thud. "Sorry about the mess newbie." Alisa said smiling which to most people would seem strange considering this woman had just butchered a man with a dull hatchet and a frying pan.
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:54 am

Ben simply sighed, seeing the smile Alisa gave him. At least she did consider that someone had to clean up this mess after she was done... which is more than he could say about the vampire who attacked earlier today.
"Its fine, its my job, i suppose." He lied without even knowing about it. This was the job of a professional cleaning service, but they just dumped the work on him.
Casting another gaze upon the man on the wall as the limbs and body parts were secured in the bucket, he couldn`t help but say-
"Holy Jesus- literally. I hope i never get on your bad side..." Saying this, he began to ponder how the hell he was going to get him down from there... he might have to get a ladder for this kind of work. But nope, he just barely reached the needle in his eye with two of his fingers, pulling on it the best he could- it made a crack in the wall and he unheroically fell flat on his ass, but the needle came out and the man´s head sunk down limply as a result.
And more blood poured out of his head and onto the floor.
"Ow.... aw man. I`m making an even bigger mess now..." He complained.
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 am

"Overboard is still overboard, you redheaded psychopath." She said the last with a mix of sarcasm and truth mixed together, "A simple interrogation turned into a blood bath with you, remind me to hide the hatchets next time."

She turned her attention toward Ben. Poor guy. She knew how it felt to be the one people called to clean up their messes, only recently being called by Integra to clean up Alucards mess before all of this started. She almost felt sorry for him. Almost... "Again, sorry for the mess. I would help, but I've got other business to take care of."

This was going to be fun explaining to Integra, then again she wasn't told by anyone that the spy had to be kept alive so the blame wasn't hers to take, so hopefully it wouldn't be brought up. In the mean time, she was going to make sure the message she recorded was sent to Meabh. Might as well show Iscariot the fruits of their spy's efforts, right?

Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Alisa shrugged at Sofia's name for her "He had nothing else to share with us and what better way to make a point than with their boy smeared all over the place..." Alisa said as she wiped a bit of blood off her fingers before tossing the rag aside.

Alisa glanced towards Ben and gave him an apologetic smile "Sorry, I would help and I probably should but I've got guns to work on back at the machine shop." Alisa said. She then turned to Sofia "And no worries if Integra asks it was my fault not yours...I did kill him after all." Alisa said glancing back at the body. She felt no remorse or guilt for her deed she'd killed many people before in Afghanistan some of them in similar situations such as this.

"Anyways if either of you need me I'll be back in my room." Alisa said walking towards the door and stepping out into the hall. She turned to both men guarding the door both of whom had seen her handiwork before. Both of them gave her slightly nervous looks but their nerves were eased as she gave them a slight smile that showed her blood lust had faded.
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Ben merely nodded to Alisa- it´s nice to see that she was back to her non-bloodthirsty self, but this wouldn´t help him in any way shape or form right now. This corpse wasn´t going to fall down there anytime soon.. those shackles needed to be taken care of. And it didn´t look like they had the key anywhere nearby, so Ben stood on his toes and grabbed the corpse under the armpits, tugging on it with all the might he could afford- silently hoping that the shackles would just tear right off.
Nope, they did not. Instead, the limbs of the Iscariot spy where sheared off where the chains bound him, and so Ben not only made a huge mess when he did this, but he was also buried under the body as he fell back, landing on his ass once more.
"Ow! Damn i... oh crap." He muttered, staring directly into a gorged out eye, which was dripping onto him in a quite disgusting manner. "I`m gonna have to take a shower after this..." He whimpered, pushing the mutliated corpse off, catching his breath for a moment and then stood back up to pick up the pieces he had just spread across the room.
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:05 am

Alisa's point made little sense and a big mess. "Smearing" him over the place wasn't necessary, but luckily she couldn't take the fall for this horrible excuse of a torture show either; too much blood and too much expended effort, and that just wasn't her style. She cast a glance toward Ben, now having fell over from creating a bigger mess.

Well, this new guy was...something. That's about right, "something". There was nothing she could really say on the matter aside from that, she had just met him after all. Everyone was a greenhorn at one point in their life, but this was somewhat painful to watch; he was a vampire after all. Not many of them were, well.... "that".

Anyway, her business here was done, Alisa was going to work on her guns, and now the only thing left for her to do was get this video delivered. Then after that she'd head to the gym.

"I'll be heading off as well, Ben. Feel free to stop by and talk sometime; I'm off to get this over with." She said, tossing the camera she held up and down in her hand before turning and exiting the door.

Exit---> Indoor gym
Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 am

Yeah, don´t help or anything. Jeez. Ben thought to himself, then finally put the body in the bag, closing it up quickly before scrubbing the fortuneately fresh blood away... it was easier to remove than the dried up blood of Kitty, to say the least.
With all that done, and the body bags disposed of, there was just one thing left to do...
Take a shower, change uniforms... and find something else to do.

------> Exit, possibly the gym next
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:50 am

Deep within the Hellsing Manor, the sound of a struggle was heard from within the Inetrrogation room. Inside several soldiers and Wild Geese mercs where struggling to restrain Vladimir Kuznetsov, which was like trying to restraine a wild bear. Wrapped in several chains and shackles, Vladimir growled and thrashed as some of the Hellsing soldiers held some of the chains that held him in place. Yet despite all the men holding him they still had trouble restraining the wolf man as he snarled and growled, thrashing about. Off to the side sitting in a chair, was a Russian member of the Wild Geese, who was looking at Vlad's Red Army Jacket and admiring the WWII style medals and decorations on it.

"Go for his legs, No! I said his legs for God's sake" a Hellsing soldier shouted.

However Vladimir continued to thrash about and then shouted something in his native Russian, baring his fangs at the soldiers. The soldier incharge glared at Vladimir in annoyance as he said, "Look White Fang we know you speak English, either use it or as our cousins across the pond say, Keep your mouth shut!"

This caused Vladimir to glare in anger at the man and crouching low he shouted in anger, but also in English. "Release me!" he shouted in anger. Causing all the soldiers and mercs restraining him to look for a moment. "RELEASE ME NOW!" he saind in a frighting mix of a yell and an animalistic roar. Vladimir then used his great strength to thrash about and swung his shackled arm around, literally lifting two soldiers off thier feet, turing them into a giant whip that swung them around, much to the shock and ducking of everyone else in the room, and the two soldiers went flying out of the room and landed in a broken and beaten heap on the floor outside the room.

"Bloody hell! I got to ask Sir Integra for a raise, she don't pay me enough to wrestle an angry Russian bear" one of the soldiers said as he lay upside down.

"Too right mate, them vamps we got with us is bad enough, but this guy just a damn beast" the other soldier said as he struggled to get up in pain.

However upon seeing someone approaching the Interrogation room, both men shut up instantly and lay where they did, fearful that thier previous words may have been overheard.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Mato, coming up behind the bend and directly into the room, took off her gloves and slapped them onto the nearby table, where her coat went after that.
"Guys, tell me, what the hell are you doing? Thats a werewolf. You two are humans, and extremely undertrained, underarmed and you lack the balls for this. You´re not getting paid to do this, get out, watch the door and keep it locked- under any circumstances. Got it?"
With that said, and most of her toned, white flesh exposed, she took off the shoulder holster for her MAC-11 and put it away as well- it was too easily accessible. Vlad shouldn´t be in reach of any of her guns- which is why only her pistols stayed where they were, the back holsters, both far out of his reach. Alongside that, her sword remained where it was, and with that, she came up at Vlad.

Before she adressed him though she turned around and pointed at the Wild Geese boy.
"And YOU, go out this instant. You`re not getting paid for this in any way, shape or form. You mercenaries re here to defend the manor, not to watch interrogations. So out, now."
With that bit of snappyness, she turned back to Vlad, crossing her arms.

"As for you- honestly, what were you thinking, even talking to a member of Hellsing in the first place? Two of them, no less, and then, to make things worse, display your abilities- in the middle of like, two hundred civilians who we`re trying to hide you from! Good intentions aside, you gave us one hell of a hard time explaining what the hell you were, why you did this, why we shouldn´t just shoot you outright and why i was taking you with me. So, for once, shut the hell up, and listen."

Mato´s mood was not the best, to say the least, but her face remained disinterested, stroic and deadpan as always, not even pink from anger yet.

"Your in the headquarters of the Hellsing Organization. I`ve brought you here because twenty seven rifles were pointed at you when you passed out, after being a moron and attacking those guys in your wolf form- a monster to those people. You´re here and not in the other world because i trusted you- because i thought you´d be better than what they think you are. So do me a favor and don´t proove me wrong... now tell me what you know about Millennium."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Vladimir watched with fascination as mato entered the room and began shout and address the soldiers around her.  obeying her orders, the men all broke rank and left him alone with her, causing him to admire the respect she obviously commanded.  As she turned to address him, he found himself sitting in the chair provided as she poke to him with command and authority in her voice, but what stood out the most was that she trusted him.  Mato had put her career on the line brining him here and as she spoke to him he found himself at a loss for words for a moment.  Sighing for a minute he looked down as if recalling a painful memory and then bit his lip as he opened his eyes and looked at Mato.

"1941....the disease of the 3rd Reich had spread across all of Europe like the Black Plauge itself.  Not even the Motherland under the leadership of Comrade Stalin could withstand the jack boots of the German army forever.  They tore across the USSR like rabid dogs; 20 million of my people where killed in a span of 4 years......watching one's parents, and sister get killed or captured makes one lust for justice and revenege.  On that day I joined the Red Army and sought justice for that cold winter's day outside the Urals, my family slaughtered and my sister....she was taken along with others.....I didn't know where or when until some time later, that was when I first learned of Millenium" Vladimir explained in his accented English.

Vladimir then shut his eyes and then recalled a tragic memory that he had tried to bury for so many years.

Flashback:  Ukraine, 1942.

Vladimir stood dressed in his Red Army uniform, a scoped Mosin-Nagant rifle in his hands as he surveyed the area with an advanced scout unit.  The lad was strewn with dead German soldiers and destroyed armored vehicles; also Vladimir knew thsat despite the victory, casulties for the Red Army where probably higher.  "Sargeant Kuzentsov!" a Lieutenant shouted.  "Yes sir" he called back as he approached the Lt and his men.  "Comrade Sargeant, I want you and an adnced scout unit to investigate a nearby base.  The fascist devils abandoned it and we think they are holding our people there.  Go and scout it and reprot back what you find"  "Yes comrade" Vladimir said signaling to his men to follow him.

He was soon advancing through the snow covered fields as they approached a lrge encapment with barbed wire.  Entering they could alkready see civilains locked in cages like animals, calling to them.  Motioning to his men, Vlad and his unit went about freeing the people, all them pointing to a building in the center of the camp.  Entering with one of his men, Vladimir stared in horror as he entered a labratory of sorts where cruel looking tools and blood splattered walls greeted him.  Vladimir hold his mouth to keep himself from vomiting, but his comrade couldn't, wretching at the sight.  Looking around, Vladimir spotted some documents on a table and read them over.  His German having acclerated greatly during the war.

"Comrade, what do they say?" his scout asked.  "Something about a group called Millenium apparently doing some research of sorts.  Something about a Last Battalion, but whatever they where trying to do here had apprently failed do to a lack of equipment for the Eastern Front and they are moving thier operations to Poland....a lab outside of Warsaw" Vladimir explained.  However before he could read further a whimpering noise caught his ears.  Turning he spotted a young girl chained to a work bench and stared horrified as he recognized her.  "Svetlana!  Svetlana it's me!  It's Vladimir!  Don't you recognize me?" he asked as he ran over to his little sister.  However Svetlana mearly stared at Vladimir blankly as she muttered something under her breath.  Vladimir stared in horror as he asked, "What did you say?"

Svetlana who looked pale and sickly held up her hand to graze Vladimir's cheek as she repeated what she said, "Kill.....Me.  Please......Kill.....Me."  As she said this, her hand began to crumble away and turn to dust as if somehting inside of her was eating away at her.  Vladimir's scout stared in fright and ran from the lab in horror screaming about the Devil.  But Vladimir felt hot tears sting his eyes as he held his sister close to him and slowly drew his pistol aiming at her head.  Biting down hard he let out an anguished scream of sadness, that was drowned out by a single gun shot that followed.

End flash back.

Vladimir finally looked up at Mato fighting back the tears in his eyes as he said, "That was the coldest day I have ever felt, cold even for a Russian.  On that day I vowed I would hunt the fasicists all the way to Berlin and every shot I took would be for my family.  It was also that day I learned of Millenium, the survivors speaking of a pudgy, short Lieutenant in an SS uniform.  A tall lanky scientist following him like a dog, conducting inhuman experiments on people before abandoning thier camp.  All the survivors ever talked about was the wide grin on the Lieutenant, the one that would split his entire face, and the evil it held."

Vladimir then looked up at Mato with a cold stare as he then said, "I had much looked forward to going to Warsaw and repaying that scientist and that Lieutenant in spades for what they did, of course when we arrived the base was completely destroyed with nothing left standing; and most curious of all was that it wasn't done by Allied bombs.  Coincidence I find that your Hellsing knows of Millenium and that a base the Red Army heard of first was later destroyed before they arrived, wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 1:51 am

A scowl went to Mato`s face as Vlad told her not much new things about Millennium. She didn`t know what she was supposed to hear from him that would help, she just kind of assumed that he knew more than they did, having lived back then.
A cold glance came from her as she heard the last sentence.
"Coincidence? We`ve been fighting Millennium in an all-out war for the last four years, because we´ve been fighting them back then for a day. If we would have waited for your Red Army to arrive- well, frankly, i would be standing here in jackboots with a mustache now, whipping you for hours. No one was prepared to face Ghouls back then, and hell, not many people are prepared now. Regardless of that-"

She reached for her gun holster and drew the right one, chambering a bullet.

"You´ve told me what i wanted to hear. I thank you for helping me back then, and for your cooperation, but i`m still a member of the Hellsing organization- dedicated to exterminate monsters and hide their existance from the public by any means necessary. You´ve jeopardized this mission with your flashy appearance and you´ve pointed a gun at my head, Vladimir. Either you give me a reason not to do it, or the next thing you feel is silver entering your heart at Mach 1."

It was cruel to do this, but its what had to be done. He was a werewolf, and while he didn`t seem like a bad one now, immortality was not something intelligent beings could handle. If not now, he would go insane in a few decades... and then him and his offsprings would kill people.
Thats why she joined Hellsing. To prevent monsters from going beserk and killing for fun.
Thats why her pistol, loaded with a 10mm silver bullet, was pointed at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:29 am

Vladimir sighed as he saw the logic of what she had in why Hellsing did as it did. The thought of what these fasicist dogs wanted to unleash on the world did indeed fill him with a chill. It still put a deep anger in him, knowing that these Nazi devils did indeed still exisit today, and a sense of duty filled him that he had not felt since his service in the Red Army. however his thoughts were broken by he sound of Mato cocking her gun and aiming it at him, while proclaiming Hellsing's mission. looking at her defiantly, he suddenly looked down at the ground as he said, "Your right about Immortality, it is a curse. I have had to see freinds and comrades die around me since that faithful day, and I simply stay as I am....never growing older, never joining my friends in death. Perhaps that is why I do not fear death......yet something inside of me seeks to defy it. For a long time now, I have been a hired gun, fighting in various conflicts and petty revolutions seeking something to fight for.....or maybe I was looking for that lucky shot that would end my immortality."

Vladimir then looked up at Mato with a neutral glance and asked, "Before you pull that trigger, would you indulge me with a final request and just listen to one final tale about why I became the man I am today and how I became the wandering wolf you see before you?" Vladimir then shut his eyes as he recounted another tragic day after the war that opened his eyes to the truth. "After I was bitten I faked my death and tried to return to a nomral life in Mother Russia. As I said, 20 million of my people died fighting the fascist scourge from Stalingrad to Berlin. Those soldier who returend should have been welcomed back as heroes and saviors of the nation.......but they and even I learned that the one thing Stalin had no use for was heroes and saviors."

Flashback: Leningrad, USSR 1949

Vladimir Kuznetsov sighed as he wrapped his scarf around his neck and adjusted his fur cap and jacket. Exiting the market he had just come from after purchasing some food for himself, he walked down the streets of Leningrad looking at thevarious posters of Stalin and the Party leadership. It mazed him how quickly the city had rebuilt following the siege by German forces, but he chalked it up to the communist idelas of the workers as he reached into his bag, pulled out a pastry he had purchased and bit into it. As he turend a corner, he saw a group of people gathered around a scene, and walking over, he saw a pair of Soviet police beating a man with night sticks on the gorund who was wearing paupers clothes.

"What is happening?" Vladimir asked a nearby witnessed. The man turned to look at Vlaidmir slowly and then shook his head sadly as he pointed at the scene. "That man there claims to be a oldier who fought in the Great Patriotic War. He spoke that Comrade Stalin's claims of leading our troops on the fornt lines to glorious vixtory where folly and that Stlain never fought a man in his life. The nearby police heard him and began to beat him" the man explained as he and the other witnesses watched in sadness.

Vladimir nodded as he watched a scene had heard was all to familiar in the USSR now. Soldiers who had fought against the reich where returning and being treated as dogs or traitors or worse. he didn't understand why Stalin would do such a thing to those who saved the USSR. As he bit into his pastry again, Vladimir gasped as he dropped his grocery bag when he saw the beaten man's bloody face. "Captain Papov! No, it can't be!" Vladimir thought in horror as he saw his former commanding officer and sniping teacher being beaten to death. Papov had been a man who lead the snipers to victory at the second battle of Kursk and was a man that Vladimir had learned so much from. Vladimir stood agahst as the police men continued to beat him and then left him broken in the cold snow. The police officers and all the civilains left the area accept Vladimir who ran over and craddled Papov's bloody head.

"Captain! Captain Papov, it's me Vladimir" he said to the beaten man as Papov struggled to open his eyes. As he did, Papov seemed to recgonize Vladimir, and tsmiled at him for a moment, before dying from his head injuries in Vladimir's arms. Vladimir, looked down sadly for a moment and saw a bottle of vodka at Papov's feet. Grabbing it, he took a deep sip from the bottle as he looked down at Papov's body, tears forming in his eyes. He then looked up at one of the many billboards of Stalin, his seemingly glaring at Vlaidmir causing Vladimir to leer back in hatred of Stalin's image. "BASTARD! BASTARDS ALL!" he cried as he threw the vodka bottle with his werewolf strength at the billboard, watching it smash into Stalin's image.

End flashback.

Vladimir finished his tale and said, "That day I lost everything I ever believed in. Stalin claimed to be defending us from the scourge of the Reich and capitalism, yet on that day I realized that Stalin and Hitler where no different. They may have saluted different flags, but deep down they where cut from the same cloth. I left Russia and became a wanderer, going from place to place, fighting from battle to battle; it seems that's God's only place for me on this world...or so i thought until I met you and your comrades in Hellsing. Now I see that the scourge I had vowed to destory all those years ago is still alive and well. I now want to finish what I started and rid this world of the Nazi evil that raped my Motherland so long ago. If you give me a chance, I will do as I did in Bavaria; I will fight alongside of you and your comrades with all my abilities. If however you are unable to fight alongside a "monster" however, my advice would be to pull that trigger......becasue if you don't then I will fight alone as I have before. But I will not allow this threat from Millenium to continue unabated; so either pull that trigger comrade Mato......or get the hell out of my way." Vladimir then stared down the barrent of her gun and fixed her with a strong glare asking her to make a desicion.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Mato glanced down on him, pistol trained squarely at his left chest, as he listened to his story to the end. A broken man from beginning to the end, already being gnawed on by the insanity of immortality.
Her pistol was steady and true, ready to deliver its payload with amazing speed and accuracy down the line and into his body.

"You have some serious issues, man. Get help." She finally commented, seeing his demonization of everything. Hitler and Stalin were bad men, and their reign was cruel, but they were only one man each. Not everything was cruel under their reign, despite what people choose to believe. And not every Nazi is a bad one. Not every communist is a bad one.
Not every werewolf is a bad one.
The hammer slipped back onto its place, aided by her thumb which left it in the safety notch, and the pistol slipped back into its holster.

"You`re going to have to talk to Sir Hellsing... either we`ll have to dump you off somewhere, if you really want to keep fighting alone, or you`ll have to stay with us. We can`t risk someone knowing the location of our headquarters... too many people know it already."

A sigh, and a grumble went through her as she packed up her gear and slipped her coat back on, seeing how it was getting chilly down here. Picking up the keyring from a nail next to the door, Mato unlocked the chains that bound Vlad onto the floor and tossed the keyring where it belonged on.

"You´ve got your second chance. Don´t waste it. "

With that she turned, without saying goodbye, to the door and opened it, leaving quickly and wordlessly.

----> Exit
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Vladimir stared at the pistol and waited a moment as he stared shockingly that Mato pulled the pistol back. Listening to her, he nodded approivingly as he said, "There is a fine line bewteen insanity and sanity my dear." He then watched her leave as he considered his options of fighting alonisde Hellsing, standing up as he streched his arms upon being freed from the shackles on his body. As he did, a soldier came in and looked at him wierd as he said, "I can escort you to the Director, make a false move and unlike Mato I will blow your furry head off."

Vladimir smirked and said something in his native Russian, before looking at himself and said, If I am to meet your leader, could I at least have some better clothes?" Causing the soldier to nod his head and make a gesture utside as Vladimir was escorted out of the chamber.

----> Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interrogation Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Room   Interrogation Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrogation Room
Page 1 of 1