Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neko Jays room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:48 am

His room is on the second floor with all the windows coverd to keep the sunlight out, he has a coffin/bed in the back right hand corner of the room and a drawer full of red t-shirts and blue shorts the drawer is located at the end of the bed. On the other side of the small room is a juke box with many awsome rock songs and his katana is usaly kept on top of it along with his guns.
-----------------------------------------------
(post)

Jay burst open his door then slamed it shut, his wounds were still sort of regenrating after Seras had tried to tear his heart out for seeing her in her birthday suit and not getting out of her room luckly his heart was still in his chest. He held his hands over his face D damn not again..so soon...can't he grabed his katana and stabbed his leg T thats better. He put the katana back and lay on his bed God I need a rest he changed back to his sane side Oww you didn't have to stab our leg ya know.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:58 am

Just then, the door to Jay's room smashed in, revealing a young man dressed in black with a sword at his side. "I'm bored!" he screamed, not even caring who was in the room he had just barged into, rather just wanting someone to complain to. He was about to say something else, but stopped after spotting Jay.

"Kitty," he said in a small voice. "Kitty!" he wailed as he rushed towards Jay. Obviously, his obsession with animals takes precedence over common decency. Closing the gap between them fast, Tod lept in Jay's general direction.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 am

Jay heard kitty What he looked round then saw some werid guy who was lepping in his gerneral direction Oh shit he ducked down then moved under the man WHO THE HELL ARE YOU. His leg wound bleed Shit thats right he slipped and rolled across the ground to his door.

Okay who the hell are you, why did you leap for me and WHY DID YOU CALL ME A KITTY his leg was bleed a little faster now, he coverd it with his hand Sorry man if I knew this guy was gonna show up I wouldn't have stabbed our leg.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 am

"Wait kitty, I wanna pet you!" Tod yelled like an idiot. He was about to make another run for Jay, but noticed the small pools of blood on the ground. "Hey, you're bleeding," he said, stating the obvious. "Poor kitty, you've been hurt!" he wept with over exaggerated anime tear rivers flowing from his eyes. "Let's get you to the infirmary, he said, making a grab at Jay to throw him over his shoulder and take him to the infirmary office to be treated.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:50 am

....this guy hes..a total idiot.. Jay dodged Tod's grab by sliding to the right then he went to kick Tod right on the cheek DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT he rappidly changed back to 'True' Jay who was pissed off at this guy for trying to treat him like a kitten. I'M A VAMPIRE he said as he went to get Tod into an arm lock NOTE THE FANGS AND RED EYES changing postion into a full nelson then went to do a back suplex.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:26 pm

"Vampire?" he pondered. Tod looked over his shoulder and for the first time, noticed any of Jay's non-catlike features. "Well that's no fun," he said, dislocating his shoulders to slip from Jay's grip, only to have them pop back into place. "Well, why does a vampire look so much like a kitty?" he asked, picking up his hat that had fallen on the floor during their struggle and dusting it off. This strange cross between his and the feline species interested Tod. He wanted to know more about this person, and more or less try to pet him again.

(OOC) sorry it took so long to post, had things to take care of during the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:46 am

Jay was surpised when Tod dislocated his shoulders Thats quite handy, I must learn how to do that Tod asked him a good question and Jay replied I don't have a clue one minute I'm normal the next he twiches his ears, he was still bleeding but that didn't seem to bother him. Well come to think about it there is nothing normal about me I mean he suddenly stopped talking, he did an over exaggerated anime point and shout at Tod WAIT A MINUTE DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:28 pm

"Just a man," Tod answered, giving his semi-famous introduction line. "At least that's what I usually say, but since you're a Hellsing member like me, you can call me Todhändler. I'm pretty new here, so you haven’t met me before." he said, stretching out his stiff shoulders before continuing. "Anyway, I got bored just sitting around here and decided to go see if I could find someone to hang out with. So what do you say kitty, want to go see what kind of fun we can stir up?"

He hoped Jay would accept his invitation of friendship. A strange cat-like vampire would certainly be able to stir up something interesting, or at the very least get some strange glances from anyone in London they walked by, their coworkers excluded of course. Tod had a good feeling about this person, and wasn’t afraid to show it, his goofy smile evidence enough.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 am

Let me see Jay twiched his ears You burst into my room, try to pet me, try to carry me away and now you want to mess with people with my help he looked away thinking ...I should have saw this coming he turned around and pats Tods shoulder smiling I like your style. So where do we start ? he grabed his black jacket and swung it around then put it on quite awsomely.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:47 pm

"Okay, I had these thoughts; I don't know what they mean but, cop cars, cool sunglasses, and explosions. That make any sense to you?" Tod was exited, the first time in a long while. He had many images of things they could do swimming through his mind, which one to do first was the only real problem. "Hey, maybe we could steal that helicopter on top of the roof, then drop eggplants on random people! The sky's the limit, and once we hit that, just keep going!"
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:58 am

As soon as Jay heard Cop cars, cool sunglasses and explostions he imagined Tod and himself blowing up in a car that crashed into a tree, his face suddenly went paler I think we should go with the helicopter idea...and I'm driving he didn't know how to dirve a helicopter...but driving one in a video game counted as experiance right? So dropping eggplants on people and maybe scaring a few people too you know going down 'Blah I want to drink your blood' then leave and hope to god Integra doesn't find out he said with a smile and thumbs up.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:03 am

"Sounds like a plan, now let's see if we can find some eggplants." Tod turned and made a marching position waiting to follow Jay, mainly because he had never had any reason to be in the kitchen before and didn't know where it was. All the same though, he was ready to strike fear into the hearts of purple vegetables and civilians everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 am

To the kitchen Jay said as he pointed to the door in a dramatic way then Laddie appeared behind him, not noticing the hellhound he marched forwards like a soilder. Laddie behind him seemed to mimic Jay as best he could and marched off too Who knows this could be fun as he walked out of the room he checked around making sure there wasn't anyone to see him or Tod Cost is clear he felt something hit his leg, he looked back and saw Laddie.

Why do you allways come out at these moments ? Laddie gave Jay the puppy dog looked then he dissapeard That won't work on me he sighed, he said as he walked towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm

"Doggie!" Tod yelled, a suspected response from seeing an animal. He leapt towards Laddie like an idiot, wanting to give the supernatural canine a hug. "Come here doggie, give me a hug!" He seemed to have completely forgotten of any of his former plans, or even of wanting to pet Jay. Hugging the evil looking dog seemed to be his only objective for know.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:27 am

Laddie heard a loud DOGGIE from behind him then Tod hugging him, he looked at Tod and saw lunch the hellhound licked his lips and then went to bite Tod. But then Jay grabed its jaw Bad hellhound Laddie made a sad noise Tod he saw you as lunch could you please be more carefull Jay sighed God after what happend with Seras I don't Laddie eating Tod. Laddie dissapeared and Chaos and Omega took his place OH COME ON Jay bashed his head aginst the wall and he began to bleed.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Tod fell on the ground, still in a hugging position, as his Hellhound squeeze toy disappeared from him. Then he noticed as Chaos and Omega appeared in Laddie's place. Tod tried to restrain himself with what little self-control he had to not glomp the two wolves. He then noticed Jay smash his head against the wall and, not giving up the chance to make an obligatory Soul Eater reference, said, "You forgot to say 'Goddamn it sh*t!'"

(OOC) Sorry if my posts are pretty short and/or suckish. I've had a lot on my mind lately and can't really RP too well.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:41 am

(ooc: its okay man if you need time to say and I'll wait)

Ic:
Jay looked at Tod, his forehead was bleeding like mad Don't make soul eater referances, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM, it seemed he wanted to make a gurren lagann referace. Chaos and Omega sat beside each other and watched, the two wolves began to talk to each other commenting on how these two are like a comdy group, then Jay turned to them a pschyo look was in his eye. He grabed the wolves by there heads and picked them up Sorry did you have something to say Chaos was about to speak then Omega was let go.

Jay pulled back his arm and threw Chaos down the hallway THATS FOR PISSING ME OFF he shouted in an over done anime tone.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:14 pm

The lack of fluffy animals was starting to calm Tod down, as he started to hum the tune to So Scandalous to himself. "Well, we better get going before that helicopter flies away," he said while getting up and dusting himself off. "Now, let's go get over nine thousand egg plants and drop them on some unsuspecting people!" he said exuberantly, once again making a famous internet and anime reference.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Wait...did you feel that ? Jay felt somehing funny, then it suddenly dissapreared Nevermind he ran to the kitchen and back, when he returned he had a box full of egg plants Now to comence the egging mwhahahaha[b]. He got the feeling again, his back began to hurt intensly What he bit his lip drawing blood, then the pain passed Whats..wrong with me he smiled with his lip bleeding [b]So shall we throw egg plants at people now ?
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Tod wasn't sure what Jay was feeling that disturbed him so much. Most of the time Tod would just block out any of the things he felt, usually putting them away as strange insanity induced emotions. If his friend felt something though, he was oblivious to it, but would still be on look out for anything that might happen. "Hey, you gonna take care of that?" Tod asked Jay, pointing to the blood running off his companion's lip.

He didn't wait for a response, however, as Tod began to walk out of Jay's room and up to the helipad, all the while swinging his arms in circles and yelling "La la la la," in what could possibly be a song. Truthfully though, Tod was only doing these things to keep himself occupied until they got to the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:04 am

Jay walked down the hallway with the box of eggplants something struck him Wait...can you fly a helicopter he stopped Wait...how do we get the helicopter don't we need a key or something.. there plan to throw egg plants on people had a flaw in it. Damn it he threw the egg plants down I soo wanted to do that too suddenly the hallway went blury and Jay was sent onto his knees D damn it w whats happening to mee..my mind i its hurts..why his head was smacked onto the ground by Laddie who appeared just above Jays head.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:13 am

"Hmm, good point. Guess we need to do something else." Tod sighed dejectedly. He grumbled for about three more minutes, not noticing Jay's fit or the appearance of Laddie. "Hey, I kno- wait, what's wrong with you?" he asked, finally noticing Jay. "Okay kitty, you're too sick to do anything today. I'm taking you to the infirmary. Excuse me doggy," he said, brushing off Laddie, a strange gesture for him. He then went to pick up Jay again.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:21 am

It hurts.. Jays voice bairly escaping his mouth he suddenly got up and then began to punch a wall his eyes looked diffrent like he wasn't there, after he finaly gained himself he noticed a wall infront of him was half destroyed and his knuckes bleeding like mad...and Laddie trying to eat Tod. He kicked Laddie away from Tod, Bad Laddie he looked at his knuckles A am I seriously loosing control again...but I gained control over the third restrain...d does this mean it will never go away..I'm just going to go insane... he shook his head.

Yo Tod could you not tell anyone about this he looked at Tod seriously It would be better if no one knew about this okay his hands began to regenrate a little.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:49 am

"Sure kitty, I have lots of secrets like that too, most of which would get me thrown out of here." he then picked Jay up and threw him over his shoulder. "Time for you to rest, let's get you in that coffin." Tod walked into Jay's room and put him inside his coffin. "Go take a nap, we can go cause destruction later on,"he said smiling. He then decided to sit in front of Jay's coffin and wait for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:55 am

When Tod said 'I have lots of secrets like that too, most of which would get me thrown out of here' it made him feel very uneasy...and that Tod was going to do something to him in his sleep. He was put in his coffin his eye slowly closing, he began to have a nightmare.
It was a bloodyone with a winged beast killing most of Hellsing it looked all too familer for it was Jay. He awoke in a cold sweat(if vampires can do that) he looked around seeing his room I it was only a dream he noticed he had smashed through the coffin Crap...
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:13 pm

"Hey there," Tod said, seeing Jay wake up. "Did you have a nice dream?" He could see Jay tossing and turning in his sleep, but Tod did that almost every night, reliving his past one dream at a time, so he didn't know the difference between a nightmare and a regular dream. He got up and stretched out. Sitting on the floor for a while was not good for the back.

"So, now that you're rested, what are we going to do tonight? I like the idea of setting things on fire." Fire, Fire! Tod thought in a way that would make a pyromaniac scared.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Jay sat there for a second not hearing Tod the dream...the nightmare he saw himself as a beast, a true monster..what would happen if he lost control he would go beserk and kill and kill and kill it would only end in his destruction. Des or Casandera would punch you across the face right now and tell you it will only happen because you let it no-name talking to Jay trying to get him snap out of his tracne.
He noticed Tod finaly Uh dude were vampires....were not supposed to be near fire we could die ya know he was trying to talk some sence into Tod, he began to chuckle Lets go see whats outside to do shall we ?
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:35 pm

"Okay, but can we still set a tree on fire?"

>>>>>> Messing with Hellsing
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:41 pm

NOOO Jay jumped out the coffin and got his katana and tied his sheath to his trousers, he ran out after Tod. Casandera in the back of Jays mind where not even he could hear No name spoke You left him too early...why did you leave during his time of change...Des..if only both of you stood with him he wouldn't have this inner demon he seemed to look on to a dark bat of sorts.

>>>>: with tod
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:46 pm

>>>>>From Messing with Hellsing

Exhausted from carrying Jay all the way to his room, Tod slowly stomped into Jay's room and put him in his semi-usable coffin. "Damn, how much do you weigh?!" he yelled. Tod looked around his room, found Jay's blood packs, and shoved three of them into Jay's mouth. "Bite these," he ordered, ripping the top from another and drinking the crimson blood inside.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:54 pm

I'm not that heavy Jay muttered as he was put onto his broken coffin suddenly he had three blood packs shoved into his mouth he bitten into them and drank, he then jumped up and in over reactive anime fashion pointed at Tod. YOU DON'T JUST SHOVE BLOOD PACKS INTO MY MOUTH WHAT IF I SUFFICATED OR WORSE ONE WAS LOGGED IN MY THROAT THEN WHAT! It seemed he was good again well sorta, his body was still in pain and then he fell down back onto the bed.

Oww his body was regenrating at a semi normal pase, he began to try and connect to 'True' Jay but with no luck Tod something is seriously wrong..I cannot connect to 'True' Jay...w what if the darkness has over taken him he shiverd at the though. This Jay was diffrent he seemed more human than the others.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:15 pm

"Well, to tell you the truth, I don't really know what 'the Darkness' thing is. But if you think something's wrong, I'll help you however I can." Tod's touching monologue would have had more effect if he hadn't stopped every three words to take a drink. He threw his first pack on the ground and started on another. "But like my dad used to tell me back in the day, 'Alles wird sich Geldstrafe herausstellen, es sei denn die Ernten sterben.'"

Tod leaned against the wall drinking his blood pack, pondering the events of the night. He wondered what made Jay act like that, and wondered about his past. But those were questions for another time he supposed. Right now they had to think of a way to explain all the destruction to the mansion's grounds to their boss. "Uh, hey Kitty, how do you think we can explain all this to Sir Integra without getting our asses toasted?"
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Jay was kinda touched by Tod, he stopped several times to sip his blood and then spoke in..uh german ? Jay didn't understand a word he said Uh thanks he said whilst blinking and making a stupid face. He was thinking of the fight that happend 'True' Jay was able to just barily keep control...what if the darkness surfaced...Sane Jay didn't have that kinda will power..he would surly be swolloed by the darkness. This is what he though.

Tod asked a good question how to explian that they set up most of the hellsing grounds as a prank then went and fought each other and destroyed some of the area I have no idea. He sighed and sat up, he smiled a little I'm not alone he whisperd.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:38 pm

"Well, I guess maybe we could tell Mister Dornez about it, and it would probably travel up to her. At least we could spend our last few hours doing something fun before she kills us." Tod might die this time, only not in a battle like he wanted, from the wrath of his employer. Several of his wounds had healed, but he still needed a new change of clothes, and his coat he left out in the battle field. He should probably be well dressed at his funeral.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:45 pm

I think he would personaly kill us Most of Jays body was healed, well enough that he could move without have pain in his joints. He went into his drawer which was full of red t-shirts and put one on, he then went and got another one of his black jackets and threw it at Tod There that should fit you..maybe. He lay on his coffin again ..what..i if she finds out a about me loseing control..an and about what would happen Sane Jay sat up, he had a very worried look on his face.

He cleched the coffin tightly snapping it a little, his hair coverd his eyes as he looked down T..this is my home..I can't leave..n not again.. he seemed to suddenly go into a depressed state about thinking of the worst things that could happen to him, and death wasn't on the top of the list.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:02 pm

He put on Jay's coat, a bit small for him, but would do until he could get a new one. "Well if you're worried about getting in trouble, just say it was all my idea," Tod said, apparently forgetting it really was all his idea. "I haven't been here for very long, and I haven't gotten in much trouble yet, so she'll probably take it easy on me. And if she does kick me out, I'm still a vagabond at heart; it won't affect me too much." He would be sad to have to leave the Hellsing mansion; he'd met some nice people there. He'd even come to think of it as a sort of home, but if he had to leave, he had to leave.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:28 am

Jay looked at Tod But it was your... he continued to look at Tod Hmm such a bad liar Jay stood up off his coffin, his body was nearly healed, he began to strech his arms and legs Well atleast I am good enough to figth again. He grabed the hilt of his katana and swiped straight down, suddenly his other hand punched his face WHAT THE HELL NO-NAME Levis...my name is Levis...the reason I hit you was because you were begining to panic too much getting to down loseing focus, really now Casandera would have done to the same.

Jay looked down at the ground Your right he rubbed his jaw He didn't have to hit so hard.. he whisperd, then he rembered Tod was in the room he looked at him Umn.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Either ignoring or completely disregarding Jay's internal conflict, Tod headed for the door. "Well, it shouldn't be that long before someone sees the damage we did. See you when we get called up to Sir Integra's office." With that, Tod walked out the door and towards his own room.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Jay got a call and left his room.

---------------

An unspesifed amount of time later sane Jay brust into the room and collasped onto his knees as he felt the darkness taking over he saw his room as a blur bairly making out his bed as he crawled over to it Yo Sane I'm back..gahh devil that hurts You picked a good time to come back sorry I had to keep it at bay ghaa he could feel it, loseing him self to his darkness I I'll take control. After taking control he quickly got his katana and stabbed him self in his left fore arm A abit emo...but it keeps you at bay...the one thing you can't stand he pulled the katana out his fore arm and threw it on the coffin bed.

He shook his arm Sanity I heard everthing what happned at the meeting looks like we got one hell of a job ahead of us he got his sterrling smg and Colt.45 he goes to get a black jacket but then thinks its time he had a change of clothes. He got some over clothes out from the bottom drawer he stll wore the red t-shirt but over it was a dark purple hoodie and he wore dark blue jeans There he looked down That looks good, he put a strap on the sterling smg and swung it onto his left shoulder and his colt.45 was in the holster that was on his jeans at the belt.

He was now ready and was now just wating for the call as he cleaned the blood off his blade and sheathed it and got some ammo for his guns. He finaly got the call form his group and then walked out the door.

>>>: group 1
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 pm

====

A disgruntled Tod smashed in Jay's newly fixed door, desperately searching for the other vampire with murder in his eyes. "Where the hell did you go!" he yelled, apparently unaware that Jay had recently left the country on a mission. "First you leave me stranded out in the middle of nowhere, and then you just disappear!" After commencing his arm chewing, Tod began to think of the best way to deal with this situation. Let's see, I could forget about this and move on, I could go get a snack and come back later, I could prank hi- yep, that one.

Tod proceeded to booby trap just about every part of Jay's room. Tacks on the floor, a net at the entrance, the works. And to top it off, he even stole Jay's Juke Box as he was walking out the door to his room.

----> my room
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Jay kicked down the door which triggered the net then he stood on tacks not caring he pulled then out and threw them at the wall and noticed his juke box gone Don't have time for this he grabed his head and then fell to his knees I CAN'T HEAR THEM I CAN'T HEAR THEM his head was blank, it was horible he couldn't think straight Levis talk to me...please...

A few moments later and not a sound he punched the ground, blood dripped off his fist I..'m alone... he had flash backs of his faimly being killed and then the loneliess after that. He fell back and sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Halo slowly goes to the door as she hears Jay's yelling, thinking he's in trouble she ran quickly and sees blood from his fists and him sitting there. She walked into the room slowly and gets to Jay's level and touched his ear.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Jay heared someone's foot steps but before he could turn around he felt someone touch his head and Ahhh he turned round and saw Halo, Jays face suddenly went compltly red H h h halo he said surpised. Wh..why ar are you here ? his fist began to regenrate, he was lightly blushing Y..you followed me huh he looked away a little
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:58 pm

Halo nodded, it looks like you are not feeling that well so I wanted to make sure that you are alright'. she said softly as Halo strokes Jay's head in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Jay looked surpised then looked at Halo, his eyes looked happy to be honest it had been awhile since someone spoke nicly of him, he turend round and then his arms wrapped around Halo and he spoke sweetly Thank you. He realized he was hugging Halo but didn't brake the hug as he felt so warm and he liked it.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Halo blushed lightly and hugs Jay close thinking he needs this comfort as much she does.' your welcome Jay'. She said softly as she strokes his head.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Jay felt at ease, he forgot about being alone atleast for the moment, he didn't care he just wanted to enjoy the moment. He broke the hug and for some reason Halo seemed..cuter. His face was blushing Halo
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Halo looks at Jay still blushing and lost her hat while following Jay to his room. ' maybe we should head back to the waiting room, if you want to'. She said looking in Jay's eyes and continued to stare.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Jay stared into Halo's eyes S..shes looking cuter by the second his though was broke by Halo's question Ah oh yeah he couldn't help but stare back into Halo's eyes. He stood up snaping him self out ... he looked at his door [i]Oh...yeah kicked it down[i] he had a 'I'm in trouble' look on his face umm ladys first.
Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Halo smiles at him as she heads out of the door. Looking back at Jay hoping he'll come with her back to the waiting room. As she walks down the hallway towards the room again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neko Jays room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko Jays room   Neko Jays room Empty

Back to top Go down

Neko Jays room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Great Britain :: Hellsing Mansion-
Jump to: