Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:43 am

Despite the shock of seeing the Hauptmann in the video tape, Adrenalin shot into her head the moment a pistol was aimed at her. Christie was way ahead of her, ripping out her Target Champion out of its holster and cocking the hammer with the back of her hand, holding it there as she spun around and aimed at his chest, ready to fan away- while Mato took exactly one second to tug open the magnetic buttons of her coat, reach into it, whip out the heavily modified MAC-11 and aim it at Vladimirs head, tilted slightly sideways to make the shell cases fly away from her.
The buttons of her coat locked up as she stepped to the side to aim, her coat once again closed up.

"Who the hell do you think you are, threatening me with a toy like that?" Mato spoke out, her left hand still shivering, but her tone deep and demeaning. Her eyes caught glance of his, an unnatural color was present, but he was lacking the paler complexion of a vampire- a werewolf, perhaps? Or maybe an artifical vampire. Either way, he was to be considered an enemy.
As he had inched closer, the massive blast compensator of her weapon pressed against his forehead, the four screws keeping it in place leaving slight imprints on his skin.

"Go ahead and dare to make a move. If only one shot is fired, silenced or not, the guards will come with trumpets being blown- they`re trained to recognize a sound like that, you know. Mato rasped, putting a hand on the silencer of his weapon, attempting to press it down. "So lower your squirtgun if you want to talk- or prepare to dodge otherwise."
After this sentence, the safety was flicked off audiably and the weapon was set into full auto.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Vladimir blinked for a moment and took the opprotunity to admire the women and thier weapons. He had never seen guns such as thier's before and the feeling of a barrel up against his skin was a familiar and unique feeling. While he was confident his could use his claws to disarm the dark haired girl in front of him, he knew he could never disarm the blonde without causing a racket and one that would undoubtly have the entire base on him. As such he held up his hands, and unscrewed the silencer from his gun, before holstering the Makarov.

"As a hunter I find that even allowing my prey to know my location for a moment is a failure on my part, so if it's ok with you I would prefer if we settled this with words rather then blood shed" he explained as he reached up with his hand and pushed Mato's pistol away. He then reached up and removed the scarf from his face and removed his fur cap, exposing his white hair. "I hope I didn't startle the two of you, but you will have to forgive my catiousness as you mentioned a group I have not heard off since January 17th, 1945" he said setting the cap down and looking at the two with his animal like eyes.

Vladimir then sat down in a chair to keep his form hidden from anyone passing by the windows and looked at Mato and Christie as he said, "Allow me to formally introduce myself, I am Vladimir Vladimirovich Kuznetsov, formerly a Master Sargeant in the Soviet Red Army. I was attracted to the smell of blood and came across this little slaughter, something i haven't seen in germany since the Great Patriotic War; nice to see German patrols are still as sloppy as ever as I was able to come in here without being seen. Now I see you two here, mentioning an abomination I have not heard off for almost 60 years.....and I must ask myself why?"
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Rather than answering, Mato slightly raised her Mac-11, away from his head, to discover the green magtape around the magazine.
Plastic training rounds? I don´t remember drinking last night, why the hell did i load those?

Christie, on the other hand, decocked her revolver and holsterd it tight, sighing a bit.
"Christie Stratford, Master Chief of Hellsing, former Special Air Service. Since this rude kid isn´t going to introduce herself- Mato Kuroi, Private First class of Hellsing. As for your question, i can´t tell-"

Mato cut her off there, pushing her back a bit as she took a step forward to glance him into the eyes, her sunglasses coming off.
"For some people, sixty years haven´t passed at all. Some people still fight that war- people who were never human to begin with but now don´t even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as a human. Why they would attack an outpost of their own people is beyond me- but in their eyes, they´ve probably tainted the german blood or something like that. Now here`s a question for you... what´s a soviet russian wolfman doing at a place where a thousand people were murdrered by vampires?"

"And do you always point a gun at someone you just want to talk to?" Christie quipped, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:32 pm

As he listened to Mato and Christie speak, Vladimir felt a deep rage boil inside of him a she thought back to the horrors the fascists has reaped upon his Motherland and the world abroad. The thought of there being remnants of that group of monsters casued him to see red as he stood up and put a hand through his hair in an attempt to calm himself.

"60 million people, 20 million of them my country man, my father and mother, my grandfather, and even little Svetlana; now I learn that there are those still living who want to bring back that nightmare that burned the world between 1936 and 1945? BASTARDS!" He said in his native Russian at the end to display his fury. Looking up, he saw the two women look at him as he noticed that in his rage he had extended his claws involuntarily. Holding his hand, he rubbed his fingers causing them to retract back into his fingers as he looked up at the girls with his animalistic eyes returning to thier natural color.

"I apologize if I startled you two earlier. I guess my old soldier ways take advantadge of me form time to time. To be honost with you, I was nearby honoring the dead; two of my comrades who died the night that......well" Vlaidmir trailed off as he reached up and grazed the scar on his shoulder that seemed to resemble an animal bite. "Upon smelling the blood in the air, I came running to investigate myself. When I saw you two arrive I figured you two where the right ones to talk too" he finished as he sat back down and looked at his hands for a moment.

"Now please answer me this. What is Hellsing, and how did you know I wasn't.......human? At least not anymore?" he asked eyeing the two suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:01 pm

"Keep yelling, its not gonna bring them back. Neither will it bring these people right here back that we poke around in their guts trying to find clues." Mato replied bitterly, copying the tape footage onto a CD, which then went into a ceramic case, invisible for detectors and radar scanners.
"If you want to know what Hellsing is, write down the name and look into the history book called Dracula- what this guy did, we do in a big scale. Track down, hunt and kill vampires, werewolves and other supernatural beings that kill humans."

Christie chuckled a bit, seeing the narcisistic reaction of her coworker.
"Which is why she was pretty reluctant to -not- put a bullet in your head. You did threaten us two with death afterall."
Saying this, she stared at the russian and took a close look at the features that Mato pointed out in just a second- they were there, things normal people just didn`t see.
"As for you- your scent, the way you move, your eyes, your teeth, your skin tone- there are many things that give off a werewolf, as i´ve learned. For instance, you guys have sharp teeth and unnatural colored eyes, but normal sized tongues and a healthier complexion...."
A glance towards Mato, and she chuckled again.
"....she´s not a vampire, in case you ask, she´s just never leaving the house."
"I was born this way, thank you very much. I can shitmouth your body too, if thats the game you wanna play, Christie." Mato grumbled, tucking the disc case into her coat pocket.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Vladimir nodded as he listened to the two go back and forth as he scratched his chin in thought. "The mythical Prince of Walchailla! So that story my old Romanian comrades harped about was true. Very interesting indeed" he thought as he looked at the two curiously again. Peeking at the nearby window, he saw a guard walking by and made a shushing motion to the girls. As he did, he removed his brown, Red Army jacket and tossed it to Christine along with his fur cap and pistol. Standing in a black t-shirt he walked over to a nearby locker and removed his t-shirt, exposing his toned physique in the process, and then grabbed a German military shirt and jacket with a Leiutenant's rank badges and put them on. He topped off the disguise with a Wermacht cap and sat back down in the chair for a moment.

"Perhaps we can continue this conversation outside when you complete your investigation. I am willing to help you in this, espically now that I know the scourge I sought to destroy all those years ago still exisits. However this is you show and I will act in whatever capcity you wish for, including using my "other" senses besides my eyes. For now, just play along with what happens next" Vladimir said. He then stood up as if he ehard something outside the other two couldn't and then walked over and stood at the door. As he did, the German soldier inside opened the door and came face to face with Vladimir who glared at the man in annoyance.

The soldier looked stunned for a moment and seeing how Vladimir was dressed suddenly saluted quickly. "Forgive me sir! I didn't know you were in here, I just thought only these two where going to be here" the soldier said quickly. Vlaidmir looked down at the mana nd then began to speak to him in perfect German. "You! You say you didn't realize I was here! You call this area secured! I could have walked in blowing a trumpet and you incompetent, pig headed, back woods grunts wouldn't have known it! Whose your superior officer? Whose his superior officer? I have a right of mind to have you all put on report for the lack of security at this sight of death. You will remain at your post and raido in my arrival so the other soldiers won't be surprised, and maybe if you stay out of my way and the way of our two guests, I won't report this major breach to High Command. You understand me soldier!" he shouted in perfect German causing the soldier to stand and cower a bit.

"SIR YES SIR!" the soldier shouted as he stood at attention and keyed his radio as ordered. Vladimir then made an "After You" motion to the two Hellsing agents, smirking a bit as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:16 am

(OOC: "He topped off the disguise with a Wermacht cap" < Everyone, fucking everyone in Germany would´ve shot you for that, or at least put you in jail. Nevermind that its spelled Wehrmacht, with an H, but the Wehrmacht was disbanded in 1945, for obvious, war crime related reasons. Anyway, lets pretend it was a Bundeswehr cap. XD)

Mato shrugged and looked about in the room, wondering what else they could investigate.
"Honestly, what would be the point in staying any longer? Those people are dead, and they´re not becoming any fresher the longer they stay here. Might as well just leave."

Then, Vlad put up a show that made the girl blink, twice, then three times, while Christie held back a snicker and quickly dragged the stunned Mato along.
"C...ccome on, Mato, don`t just stand... there.. You.. you know we have to, uh, investigate, and stuff." She stuttered under a fit of giggles, finally swallowing it and sighing deeply, finding her inner cool again. "So, anyway. Shell cases are out, those guns were identical to those used by the army. Bodies, we checked that, supernatural force, absolutely precise headshots. Videotapes, we got those... what else? Should we check the armory?"

Mato shrugged, her high heels clicking on the floor with each step as she went down a staircase leading to the ground floor..
"Couldn´t hurt to look. Even though i don´t think there´s anything to see there. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:59 pm

(Change of plans, Vlad, apperantly Sam isn´t allowed to DM the mission because he performed badly on the last one.)
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Vladimir listened to the girls as he adjusted the German Army cap on is head and followed them as they headed for the Armory. As he walked witht hem he saw again the various dead and dismembered German soldiers who lay about, twisted and destroyed. It brought back hard memories of the Great Patriotic War, and some of the acts the Wermacht and the Red Army enacted on each other. It also brought back memories of his own family's murder and the deaths they suffered on that cold december day outside the Urals back in 1943. Biting his lip, he felt a tear fall from his cheek which he quickly wiped away should his new allies see it.

Looking up at Christine who had been the most welcoming of the two, he blinked a few times as an image of Sevtlana, his younger sister, flashed before him. Causing him to stop for a minute and focus his mind on the scene before him. As they approached the armory he steped forward and opened the doors for Mato and Christine before stepping back and allowing them to enter first, following them in after he made sure no one else was around to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Mato was just about to enter the empty armory as a noise pierced through her very body, shaking her to the bone. The burst of an automatic rifle, followed by others as well as the alarm siren.
Christie gasped and put a hand on her revolver.
"Its them." She muttered, ready to draw it, but Mato shook her head, gripping into her coat and taking her MAC-11 back out.
"No, its not them. They got what they came for, they`ve got no reason to be here anymore.... maybe its someone else, taking advantage of the weak, understaffed situation..."
No matter the case, the gunfire didn´t cease down. Mato quickly exchanged the magazine of training ammo with one that had a red magtape around it, silver hollowpoints. Racking the action and flipping on the safety, she held the weapon firmly in her hands.
"We gotta help them... if its really a vampire attack, they can´t hope to handle it.
Christie nodded in agreement, then she looked at Vlad, who was still in disguise.
"What about you? Gonna turn into a wolf and help, or are you just going to watch?"
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 pm

The sound of the yells and gunfire had caught Vlad's attention as soon as they sounded and he ran back outside with Mato and Christine.  Hearing Christine's comment casued him to snort a bit before tossing the cap he was wearing aside and then crouched low as his nails grew into 8in long claws.  His eyes became more definied and he snarled as he suddenly ran towards the sounds of battle on all fours like an animal.  As he ran he smelled somehting familiar in the air and as he did, he suddenlygasped as he recognized the scent.  "No....it couldn't be" he thought as he ran to a field where he saw a German soldier get thrown through the air and land with a loud thud.  

Looking up, he saw another German soldier shooting at a black mass of fur, that swiped at the man and knocked him backwards, sending him flying.  Bullets seemed to have little effect on the creature as they bounced off like hitting steel.  As the other German soldiers fled in fear the creature turned, and Vladimir stared in shock as he saw a Black fured werewolf, a jagged scar over it's right eye, roaring and snarling like a wild animal.  A German soldier he had spoken too earlier ran up to Vladimir, and still thinking he was a German Army officer, spoke to him quickly.  "Lieutenant, that thing came out of no where and attacked us, what is that creature sir?" the soldier asked as the sound of Christine and Mato running up from behind caught Vladimir's ears.

Vladimir however mearly glared angriliy at the werewolf and pushed the soldier behind him in protective manner.  "It's me when I get angry" he answered the soldier in German as he walked up to the bast which looked at him and then sniffed him as if recognizing him.  "YOU!  You remember me right.....what was it now...59 years ago?  I remember you.  You ripped my comrades apart liek dog treats, turned on me and made me what I am today.  I have dreamnt of you every night since then" he said defianintly as the werewolf snarled and approached him.  Vladimir then turend and saw amongst the other German soldiers, Mato and Christine.  Looking at them again with comradship he hadn't felt in decades, he turned back to the werewolf and then tore off his shirt revealing his tattooed body.

"I have new comrades to protect now and you will not take these away from me.....as now we are equal in skill beast." he said as he looked up into the sky, and the full moon shined through the clouds and bathed the field in moonlight.  Vladimir smiled a beats like smile and then let out a loud howl causing the encroaching werewolf to stop as if surprised.  Vladimir then suddenly began to twitch and his bones cracked and readjusted themselves.  White fur grew from various parts of his body and his height began to increase much tot he shock of the German soldiers.  His toe nails tore from his boost and morphed along with his fingers nails, into ebony colored claws.  His teeth grew longer and more fierce and his eyes wenet from brown to yellow and black, moprhing into a wolf's hue.

When it was all finished, where Vladimir once stood, a 9ft tall white fured werewolf stood.  It looked up at the black fured werewolf and roared loudly as it charged and tackled the black fured beast.  The two werewolves clawed, thrashed, and beat each other like a pair of fighting bears.  Eventually, Vladimir lashed out with his claws and scratched the black fured werewolf across the face, causing it to roar in pain and he then jumped up and kicked out with both legs at it's chest; knocking the black werewolf back causing it to land hard on the gorund as it struggled to get up as Vladimir went on his hands and knees and feet and stalked the injured beast.

Last edited by Vladimir Kuznetsov on Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:50 pm

(Sorry for the delay, its been a busy week.)

Vlad seemed to be in his element, running after the main wolf and doing his best to eliminate him in an even one on one fight. Honorable, but it was doubtful his enemy would remain honorable as well.
Either way, he wasn´t alone. Five cubs were with him, chasing down and attacking soldiers, who were struggling to stand their ground against the super fast, super strong beings.
If they wouldn´t do something fast, this place wouldn´t last much longer.

"Christie, you`re not dressed for battle.. take the disk and meet me in the drop zone." Mato muttered, handing her the ceramic disk case. Christie stared at it, then at Mato, wondering what the hell had gotten into her.
"Mato, i might not be as experienced in fighting those things, but-"
"Take it and go. I won´t repeat myself." Mato glared back at her, making the older woman twitch a bit. What was with her? Reluctantly, she took the disk, and nodded slowly before running into the opposite direction- Mato, with her closed coat and MP in hand, headed outside, an iron glare resting on the werewolves that were prowling about.
One didn`t notice that glare and pounced her- only to be taken down almost instantly as her weapon´s barrel pressed against his chest, firing a burst of silver into his heart.
The four others flintched and stopped for a moment, noticing a more dangerous enemy than the soldiers, and made their way towards Mato instead.

She, on the other hand, tucked the MP away and drew her sword from her back, drawing a half circle into the ground. Her glare intensified, and it was clear she wasn´t going to let anyone get past this point.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:04 am

The sound of Mato's gunshot followed by the howl of death from one of the cubs, caused Vladimir to turn and seeMato in the fight with a sword drawn like a female cossack. Seeing the other cubs closing in on her from four different angles, Vladimir looked at the wounded werewolf for a moment, before a tuggin at his heart urged him to break off the fight with the werewolf to aid Mato. Though confident in her skill, it was still tough for a human to battle four werewolves at once even if they where cubs. As such he turned away from the werwolf he had been fighting and made a bee line for the cubs closing in on Mato. As he was older then the cubs, as his sense of smell indicated they had only been changed a week or two prior, he was bigger and faster then the cubs; able to catch up with them easily.

With a snarl, Vlaidmir pounced on one of the cubs, digigng his claws deep into it's sides causing it to howl in pain. However Vlaidmir ended it's pain by grabbing it's neck and with a quick jerk and SNAP, broke the cubs neck killing it. Seeing one of it's kin killed caused another cub to turn on Vladimir, running in and jumping at him. It pounced on Vladimir's back and clawed at him causing Vladimir to snarl in anooyance and reach up and grab the cub by it's fur and tossit to the ground roughly. He then grabbed the cub by the neck and then picked up a rock with his free hand and brought it down repeatedly into the cubs skull, killing it after five swings.

Dropping the blood stained rock, he saw the other two cubs closing in on mato, one jumping at her from the left with another only a few feet away from her, running on the right. As he was about to aid her again, he was grabbed from behind by the werwolf he had been fighting, obviously angered by the death of it's cubs. The werwolf held Vladimir in a lock, causing Vladimir to struggle for a moment, until he reached up with his claws from bhind and gouged the werwolf's eyes with his claws. The werewolf roared in pain and released it's grip on Vladimir ho took his chance and grabbed the werewolf's arm.

He then threw the werewolf into a large rock sticking out of the ground. Landing hard against it with a loud thud. The werwolf looked up at Vladimir as he stalked over to it with a snarl. Vladimir glared at the werwolf with anger and hate, then pounced. He launched himself at the werewolf and opened his mouth, biting down hard on it's neck. The werwolf howled in pain and Vlaidmir bit down harder; eventually tearing it's throat out. The werewolf gurgled and gagge don it's blood, clutching it's neck wound as Vladimir stepped back with blood aorund his mouth and watche as the werewolf that had bitten him all those years ago died.

As it did, the creature's fur fell off and transformed, into a dead dark haired woman. Looking a bit stunned Vladimir stood over his kill and then stared up at the full moon, before letting out a loud and dominating howl.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Vlad did half of her work, but Mato barely noticed- two wolves were still there, and they took her full attention. One of them dashed forward,attempting to run her over- which was ended when her blade stabbed his head, coming out of the back nearly in full length before he came to a halt.
This staggered the final remaining cub, realizing the odds he was up against.. an adult Lycan and a human who could stand up to his kind...
Growling and swallowing his fear, he pounced her, claws drawn-
-only to loose his head as her sword was pulled out of the cub and rammed against his neck with all the force Mato could bring up, tearing through the thick skin with every fiber of her strength in use.
The claws he brought out were stuck in her coat, and so he pulled her down as he fell lifeless into the grass, burying her under his heavy body before it returned to being a human corpse... a naked male one.

Mato cringed, and quickly shoved it off of her, brushing herself off quite a lot, not just because of the blood she had spilled. Finally, getting back to her feet, she swiped the sword once to clean its blade, then sheathed it again, the job done.
"Its okay people. The monsters are dead." She calmly called out to the other soldiers, who slowly raised their heads from their cover positions... only to aim at Vlad, who was still a monster to their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:38 pm

As Vladimir's howl ceased, he looked up again as he saw the full moon vanish behind the clouds. As it did, he gasped and grunted as he grabbed his head in pain, seemingly ignoring the encroaching German soldiers. As he howled and growled in pain, his size shrunk, his claws vanished, and his fur fell from his body. Soon standing where the white werewolf had been was now a shirtless Vladimir. Blood was still at his mouth and his eyes still had an animalistic sheen as he looked over at Mato with a tired expression.

"Nice work comrade" he sputtered in his native Russian before falling over face firt and landing on the ground in exhausiton, seemingly falling into a deep sleep. The German soldiers converged onto Vladimir's unconcious form, murmuring amonst themselves. One of the soldiers cocked his automatic rifle and then aimed it right at the back of Vlad's head his finger slowly gripping the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Mato, staring at the now defenseless werewolf, groaned. She hated being faced with that kind of decisions. Unconcious and at this range, the rifle would probably kill him... even the Bundeswehr was not going to take any prisoners at this rate. They lost a thousand men, now they nearly lost a hundred more... on the other hand, this guy did seem rather interesting. At best, he might be worth questioning, back at the base... he knew Millenium, that was the final straw. He knew Millenium from back then, probably longer than Hellsing did, so he might have some info on them.
"HALT! Stand down, right now!" Mato shouted out sternly, stomping over to the two soldiers, who dumbfoundedly lowered their weapons.
"He just helped me beat down those guys, didn`t you see that? He`s coming with me, like it or not!"

That was a voice of authority speaking- they didn´t know she was only a private. Either way, she picked up his arm, then his leg, then she got into a croutch and loaded his body onto her shoulders, getting up to walk back to the chopper... he was heavier than she expected, and a bit too heavy for her to handle, but it was a short walk either way.

---------

As she tossed the russian into the chopper, uncaring for whatever bruises he might get from that, Christie greeted her with a delightful grin on her face, wielding a Dragunov sniper rifle. It seemed quite old, an original model, possibly dating back to the cold war era.

"Hey, look what i fo- hey!" Christie was shocked to see Mato take her toy away and toss it at Vlad`s body, before climbing aboard the chopper herself.
"Save that for later, Christie. We both know you wouldn´t hit the broadside of a barn with a rifle, anyway." Mato muttered as she helped her in, then the blonde woman shrugged, pulled the door closed and gave the pilot a knock on the door to tell him they were ready.
"Sure, but its fun to have one. What are you going to do with him, though? Sir Hellsing isn`t gonna let you keep a pet."
Mato shrugged her shoulders, staring at the half naked werewolf.
"Not sure. But one thing´s for certain- he´s gonna tell us everything he knows about Millenium, and those werewolves we were fighting."

-------> Back to Hellsing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)   Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Generaloberst Beck Kaserne, Oberallgäu in Bayern (Guns and Glory Mission)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Other Countries :: Bavaria-
Jump to: