Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Black Gold.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The New Black Gold. Empty
PostSubject: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:06 am

Sometime, after seeing that darkness grow bigger, it began to decrease again... a light came up at the end of that tunnel... was that heaven, or the fires of hell?
Her nerves twitched, a pleasent feeling. A blur in her eyes, bright and unpleasent, came into sight. Then she heard noises, noises she couldn´t interpret. Finally, oxigen was supplied to her- she could hear the breathing machine clearly, right next to her.
It felt good. It made her headache go away. It made her sight clearer... about a dozen men in operation gear surrounded her, her mind flooded with terror for a brief moment- but she couldn´t move. None of her limbs responded, she couldn´t utter a scream...
Welding tools were used. Screwdrivers clicked things into place. Bolts were sealed, things attached to her face... from time to time she could see nothing but hands.
Then there was that voice she recognized from somewhere... something distant.
"Its okay, Marylin. We`ll help you. Your body was broken and torn apart, but we`ll go through this together."
Seong. Dr. Seong... the guy who put together her arms and legs. What was he doing here?

That guy... that guy she fought. What did he do?
A long, serrated metal thing was attached to her, all nerves in her body twitching as contacts hissed together.... somehow she felt more complete than before.
Then a large metal bowl- shaped into a half circle, was welded onto it. People rushed left and right, bringing parts that she recognized as guts over to her... Another feeling of terror. Just how badly was she hurt?!
She realized something. She couldn´t see her nose... which meant it wasn`t there.
A jolt went through her body, and the blood pumping machine was turned off, in favor of a small servo motor down there. A heart. What followed was...
Choking. Suffocation. Couldn´t breath... A gasp. Adovcate`s mouth opened and closed like a fish, wheezing and gasping for air while Seong yelled at his coworkers for taking so long.
After a cough, things got better again... and a noise escaped her throat. Maybe she could..
"Doctor." She utterered, horase and raspy. "What the hell is going on? Why is my nose gone..?"
Dr. Seong turned to her with a bitter smile.
"Its not there because the rest is missing as well. You got hurt bad, Marylin.. we`ll have to recreate you from the ground up.
Advocate didn`t need a mirror to tell her that the way she looked right now would frighten even herself. A zombie would be disgusted of her right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 pm

The door to the theatre was kicked off its hinges by an angry Cyborg with clenched fists, his teeth were bared and he looked like a coiled spring ready to lose it all at the slightest prod. As a doctor turned to try and force him out his spike came out,

"You can't-“

“Do I look like I care” Jaime spat out in a quiet tone, he raised the spike to the man’s chest. “Try and kick me out and you die, also, if she dies I am sending all of you to keep her company and serve on her hand and foot. Got it”

The man backed off and went back to his job, the British man felt like an utter bastard for intimidating him yet he had already put two soldiers on their asses when they tried to stop him. He’d just gotten back from a mission himself, and though he was aware of the risks this had made it all real to him. With a cry of anguish and a look of concern the Cyborg fell to his knees at the side of the sickbed, opposite the doctors so that he didn’t get in their way. His voice was almost the opposite of the sibilant tone he’d used with the Doctor, it had a friendly loving quality to it. “How’re you doing Ad?” he asked gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:24 pm

(Posting for advocate here because i´m too lazy to switch.)

Turning her skeletal head, Advocate stared at Jamie- if she could, she would blush now, because this was definitely not the time to be oogled by him.
As she had turned her head, she found out that she could- meaning her neck muscles were attached already. In one corner of the room, she could see fabrication robots working on what looked like a mechanical arm, while another worked on what seemed to be a leg... the same was presented on the opposite side of the room. The inner workings of her new limbs were simply too sophisticated and tiny for human hands to work with.
Finally, after gazing down on herself. seeing a group of scientists putting her abdomen together, she sighed.
"What does it look like?" She answered, gazing into nothingness. "I`ve failed. Roy is dead, Jamie, and so am I. I was just lucky that there was something left of me they could recover."
Something of a glare followed, despite the fact that she wasn´t capable of it right now.
"Hey! While you´re busy building all sorts of crazy gadgets don´t forget about my lady parts, got it!?" She scowled, making a few younger scientists jump and blush.
Turning back to Jamie, she sighed again.
"Yeah, seems like i´m officially a robot from neck-down now. Means i`ve out-augmented you., slacker."
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Takagi
Rookie
Rookie
Yumiko Takagi

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Can't be bothered to switch to Jaime's account

Jaime almost burst out laughing as Advocate’s comments made the younger men in the room blush; she still kept her rough personality. “Your lady parts eh? Good to see you’ve got your priorities right my lady,” the British man’s face darkened at the news of Roy’s fate. He had liked him and had found that another non-criminal was hard to find, least of all one that was worth talking to. He gave the other Cyborg a little smile; she seemed mostly alright apart from her wounded pride. “You haven’t failed; the bastard that killed Roy merely prolonged his life for a few months. Though when you’re up and walking again we’ll get him back for that.” He said.

Stepping back slightly to allow her left arm to get put on, from the look of things most of the hard work had been done; it was the fiddly things, and the installation that would prove to be the problems now. Jaime gave a silent prayer as he knelt down again, he felt the urge to hold the new hand and lend any support he could. Though he couldn’t risk damaging or messing with the new equipment as it calibrated. Yet he still inched his fingers closer to hers, “me a slacker? The day you surpass me will be the day I rust up doll face”
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Dr Seong personally attached the arm to her frame, bolting it in place with twelve massive screws. After that it was attached to her power core before attaching her fibreglass nerve strings to it, making her jolt a bit.
"There. Go ahead and test it, Marylin... looks like the right one is almost complete too." He smirked knowingly, and sure enough, she flexed her fingers, rolled her shoulder a bit and- blinked as two claws were pushed out by magnetic actuators.
"What the hell are those? Adamantium claws?" She asked, but he merely chuckled.
"We might have gotten some inspiration from them, but no, they´re just a carbon steel substitute. Your big bad clawed hands might look scary but, i have to tell you this, they`re brittle and cumbersome by design. A normal human arm, with the same kind of power and strength, but some various bells and whistles makes for a much better replacement."
As he did the same thing with the right arm, Advocate cursed a bit, but then went ahead and played around with it too- blinking again as a hatch opened, revealing a launcher tube and an interface on her eyesight that told her that she was out of rockets.
"Holy shit, Jamie, i got a missile launcher in my arm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Jaime burst out laughing as he saw the missile launcher; he fell backwards as he was wracked with pangs of frivolity. Looking at the missile launcher he gazed wide eyed, “I want one!” he said. With look of wonder on his face he took note of the doctor, his work was good and Jaime would have to recommend him for a pay rise from Steeler. “Well Doctor, she has a missile arm. All well and good yet let’s get to a more serious topic here; can you make her boobs bigger?” Jaime said this with a straight face, his tone serious to a fault. With a hand on his chin he watched the Doctor’s shocked face, the Cyborg sighed. “I can assure you I am being serious”
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Advocate`s head snapped back at Jamie.
"What?!"

Seong, on the other hand, went over to a laptop that was attached to a large machine, typed in a few things and came up with a specifications interface.
"Not a problem. How big would you like them?"

"Damnit, Doc!" She groaned, coming up with another thing in her left arm- it looked similar to the launcher tube, but it was sealed off on one end and had some things attached to it- The interface changed into crosshairs, which meant it was unguided, whatever it was.
"Is this thing loaded?!" She asked, aiming at Jamie... only to be disappointed when all the Gauss gun came up with were faint buzzing noises whenever she tried to fire.
In the meantime, four scientists worked on attaching her legs- which now looked like overknee boots atached to a strong skeletal pair of legs. Dr Seong wanted to preserve the way looked, including the stumps of her human legs. Finally, a massive chestplate was mounted over the internal organs they had installed, while the "lady parts" were simply welded onto the frame.
"Well, that should be it." One of the scientists said, wiping sweat off of his face. "She should be ready for the 'marriage' now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Jaime stepped back slightly as the gun pointed towards him, he gulped slightly then chuckled as the gun didn’t fire. “Good to see you still have your good humour, soon you’ll be done and we can go watch a film or something eh?” Jaime said with a cherub like grin reserved for those he truly liked. He moved to sit next to her as the final preparations were made, soon she would be ready to go and Jaime had a stack of films ready to watch. The Cyborg sighed with relief as the operation neared its end; the Cyborg gave her a smile and went to pat her on the shoulder. “Looks like you’re almost ready to go luv” Jaime said gently so only Marilyn could hear, “Resident Evil’s waiting if you’re interested?”
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 pm

"Well, come on, Marylin, stand up. Your software should have finished calibrating by now."
Sure enough, she concealed her weapons again and stood up, slowly, shakingly, stepping over to Dr Seong to... hug him. A bit awkward for him as he was being hugged by a bizarre looking robot, but nevertheless, he knew she meant that... as she let go, he gestured over to the large machine that was attached to the laptop.
"Step into that chamber and a series of 3D printers will perform the work of three dozen skilled doctors in minutes- its the only way we`ll be able to cover your new body in living tissue without endless operations and scars remaining."
She didn´t need to be told that twice. It`d be nice to see her nose again... to be able to smile again, rather than this permenant grin she had right now. Plus, oddly enough, she felt more naked than ever, with her inner components exposed like this.
The machine sealed airtight, and a blinding light sent her into a deep coma.

Twenty minutes later, her thoughts rearranged as the chamber opened- instantly, she shivered as cold air embraced her skin. She could feel her hair caressing her back - her shoulders felt oddly cold, most likely they were made of metal too. Looking down on herself- everything seemed fine. No scars. No blood. Reborn.
A glance at Jamie followed.
"What are you looking at, creep?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:12 pm

“erm…Y..Your lady p..parts I guess” Jaime blushed, he knew how to talk to women but now this was just awkward. “Anyway, what do you mean creep? Just put some clothes on” he laughed as he said that last phrase, in truth he hoped she didn’t comply with his last request. So with a slight bow he grinned like an idiot at her, “anyway, what about my hug?” The Cyborg said with an offer of his arm, he went to grab her clothing. While the printer had sorted out her skin he had gone and gotten another set for her, he passed the bag to Marilyn. “My offer of Resident evil still stands after this though!” as he repressed his shyness, at least he had stopped blushing so furiously.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:26 pm

"Yeah, well, do you see any around he- Oh. Okay." She answered as he brought out her ususal outfit. Helpful guy.
Putting it on quickly, she decided that she should get some ammo next. Who knew what that other gun could do.... also, a HUD showed her that inside her leg was, in fact, her favorite Bone Collector handgun, in case he did become too annoying.
Now then... he wasn´t her creator, nor was he her father... or something close to that, but he had a point, more or less.
As she was dressed decent enough, Advocate came over and hugged Jamie, entangling her fingers on his back.
Instead of just keeping quiet, she whispered "I`m sorry about Roy." barely loud enough to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Jaime stepped into the hug, hugs were good. As he heard her apologise for Roy he finally broke down slightly, a tear trailed down his face and he replied quietly. Tightening the hug slightly, “I will kill the bastard, he can wait for now though. We should have the funeral before contemplating revenge” he broke off the hug and wiped away forming tears with the back of his hand. Now wasn’t the time to be sad, it solved nothing. “I have to be a freakin’ man about this” he muttered to himself, he smiled sadly at Advocate before leaning to the right of the door.

“So, I take it you’ve had enough excitement for today.” He said in his normal joking tone, “though in retrospect I think we should’ve shared that cuddle before you got dressed.” He stepped forwards, “oh well, I missed my chance. Want to go and watch a film or do you have other plans, if you don’t mind company then I’m free doll” he began to think of possible things that the Cyborg might want to do. He didn’t often get the chance to talk to girls with a proper personality, they were mostly drunk or had little self respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Reminding herself to get some rockets later, Advocate grinned with teeth bared and poked him square in the chest.
"Dude- forget about watching it in your room. What we`ll do is go out and catch a movie in the cinema... after i get a long armed shirt, a pair of real pants and some gloves to cover up my.. odd body."
With that said, she grabbed one of her horns and turned on it, twisting it off like it was on a screw... it turned out to have a complicated rolling lock on the inside of it.
"Since these are removeable now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Rookie
Rookie
The Captain

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:49 pm

“There’s nothing that odd about your body, and the horns are just awesome” Jaime said with meaning, he opened the door for her and hummed life on the ocean wave to himself as he went out into the corridor. Today was going well, as he heard her mention the cinema he grinned even wider. “I haven’t been in the cinema in ages, so we’ll go and get you some proper clothes I suppose than go out. They have a pretty big one nearby, this will be a good night I think.” Jaime said with happiness to his step, he enjoyed the woman’s company. He decided that he would have to go and get her a gift, like maybe a musket…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Ten minutes later, a woman with long black hair and blue eyes approached Jamie, nudging him with a fist that clearly packed a punch, but held back its strength for his sake.
"Its not getting any earlier. Lets go." She muttered, heading out- for the first time in her new life, she saw the night sky. It was not a pretty sight... the stars that were too far away for her computer to calculate, the darkness that her night vision had trouble to adjust to, the moon that fucked it up again by being brighter than the rest... but most of all, it was quiet and empty, which reminded her of her situation all too well.
Somehow, without Roy, the world felt empty. Without the pride of being undefeated, the joy of going out was lackluster. It was a means to pass the time... she had loaded up her weapons for emergancies, but likely she had to listen to Jamie rant about some idiotic halfassed movie, then they were gonna drink a couple of glasses and he´d pass out before he ever got the chance to get into her panties. Not that he knew what panties were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:55 am

Jaime gazed at Advocate; she dressed modestly to an extent. With a punch to the ribs the night began, though he hadn’t spent much time with a woman in a while he could tell from her body language she was doing this reluctantly. Most probably mourning Roy in her own way, plus her unblemished record has been tainted Jaime sighed to himself while trying to think of a movie she would like. Then at last he decided on one and they left the base, it wasn’t a bad movie though she would most probably only find it mildly entertaining. He shrugged, the night was yet young and they had a lot of time to go and do things.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Advocate walked along, ignoring the looks of people- even in casual clothing and without horns she looked a bit odd- her skin too perfect to be natural. That could be fixed with makeup, of course, but she didn´t feel like useing it... it was too girly. Also, who the fuck were they to judge?
"So, what kinda movies do you like...?" She started, awkwardly, just to converse with him- this would be a really long date if they´d just walk side by side silently. Besides, it was a legit question... who knows what he was going to pick for their movie.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Takagi
Rookie
Rookie
Yumiko Takagi

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:45 pm

“Zombie films, guns and generally mayhem and chaos do it for me” he said gently “what films do you like?”

Jaime decided to take the other Cyborg to see the punisher, it was bloody pretty gory and also they were fun films, she needs to have some fun if she’s to get her mind set righthe mused slightly to himself as they drew closer to the Cinema complex. The building was huge and as the two entered and he bought the tickets the next question was what to eat, there was nachos and popcorn and lots of chocolate. Yet what stuck out the most were popcorn and Ben and Jerries. The greatest ice cream ever, end of story. “So my lady, what is it that you want to eat. We have a few minutes before we should go in” He asked with a slightly nervous tone, he could talk to women normally. Yet rarely ones that were interesting or that he liked a lot, when it got like this he just felt awkward and out of place.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:52 pm

"My Lady? Huh. Odd way to call someone like me." Still, Advocate chuckled and crossed her arms- the others around them didn`t have to know that the only thing left a human female about her was her head. Still, she could eat just about anything- including a plutonium fuel rod, though her skin would melt off if she did. So she wouldn´t try that.
"Popcorn is fine. And even though i feel like i would need a whole lot of whiskey, i`d settle for Pepsi."
Super size, naturally- since the movie was nearly two hours long and she was physically incapable of requireing a potty break. It was still a shitload of sugar though, so she expected to be overloaded with energy after this was done.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Takagi
Rookie
Rookie
Yumiko Takagi

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Jaime handed over the money and bought the food, as they prepared to enter and he heard her speak he chuckled. “You may not see yourself in that way yet you have more nobility to you than most, a..and I kn..know that you’re far too beautiful to not to be addressed as such,” he said slightly quieter than he meant too, blushing slightly he glanced around the room. He could compliment a woman and not mean it with ease, but when he did that was a whole different thing. Being natural and charming wasn’t something he could do behind his façade, though he handed Advocate her pepsi as they went towards the theatre with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Advocate almost bursted out into laughter, but she was guessing he meant that. He was an odd man, and that was an odd statement to make.
"You saw my insides being assembled today and you still got the ... guts to call me beautifu? Never knew there was a robot fetish out there."
Sitting down in in their row, she did so carefully as she didn´t know if the fold-down seats would support her weight- but thankfully, this was america, the land of the 450 pound burger behemoths, so it didn´t even creak. Happily accepting her pepsi she began to take in the pre-movie commercials.
"Punisher, huh.. never read the comics but i know he`s probably the biggest asshole among the Marvel heroes..." She muttered, blinking at the people who came into the theater wearing white skull T-shirts and long leather coats. So thats what cosplayers looked like.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Rookie
Rookie
The Captain

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:15 pm

“You don’t have to have guts to call you beautiful Marilyn, merely common sense and eyes” Jaime said with an exasperated tone as he got comfortable sat next to her “anyway, I was never a big fan of comics as a kid, though I did like Batman the animated series.” The terrible trailers started and with a bored sip; Jaime got ready for the film to start. He raised his eyebrows slightly at the cosplayers though he was more intrigued than surprised, the movie was about to start and as he started to munch on the popcorn he started to get absorbed into the opening credits. This was going to be a fun evening, and with one last pang of sadness at Roy’s death Jaime allowed himself to relax with a sigh. He was a fun guy, though his death isn’t a reason for us to stop enjoying ourselves, he thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Advocate twitched. He called her Marylin. Part of her wanted to slit his throat for that- Dr Seong was allowed to call her that, Steeler, to an extent, was allowed to call her that- he was just an idiot who was pushing his boundaries. A cute idiot, but still... the film started before she adressed it, and Advocate was ready to fall asleep as the ususal story began, a weapons dealer gets shot, gets back up, turns out to be a cop on his last assignment, lives happily with his family, the mobsters want him dead, and...
"Holy crap!" She blinked, widening her eyes as the mobsters started gunning down the cop`s entire family with Ingrams- the cop and his father responding with double barreled shotguns.
"This movie might just be good." She added, sitting straight in her seat and watching carefully.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Rookie
Rookie
The Captain

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Noticing his companion’s annoyance as he called her Marilyn he felt like an idiot, he had blindly brought up painful things that she obviously didn’t want to remember. With a quiet inner face palm he kept watching the screen, though he was more distracted now. He couldn’t apologise until they left the cinema, he could always try and get her flowers or maybe even an antique gun though he thought he had a chance when he heard her speak. He sat straight up in his seat as things got bloody, this was more like it. “Who knows, this could be better than expected, oh and didn’t mean to put you in any discomfort Ad” he whispered across to her. He knew what painful memories were like, his brothers memory killed him a little bit inside.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Of course that witch doctor had to be important for the story... and of course those tuned 1911s that his father had were gonna be his sidearms. Predictable, but pretty cool so far.
Sucked into the movie, she almost didn´t notice Jamie talking to her- but as it seemed it got to a story point again, so she risked a look over to him.
"I`d kill you for that if we weren´t in a public place. Don´t use that name again until i allow it. There`s a reason why my name is Advocate- Marylin Thompson doesn`t exist anymore."
She hissed, though relaxed quickly and leaned back into the seat.
"Just calm down, watch the movie and take notes." She said that as the Punisher began to torture a cook with a blowtorch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Jaime turned back to the film with an annoying nag in the back of his mind, this was a rather awkward moment for him and turning back to his film to the blowtorch he tried to concentrate on the film. The “I would kill you” thing was slightly off putting though he knew to a degree about why she was touchy, though he had never felt that way about his old life himself due to the fact he wanted it back. With a n inner sigh he carried on munching popcorn and watching the torture play out on screen, this was good cinema though his all-time film would had to have been the Italian Job due to the fact that deep down he was a Michael Caine fan boy. With a small sip on his coke he allowed himself to relapse into watching the film, if only he could understand women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Black Gold.   The New Black Gold. Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Black Gold.
Page 1 of 1