Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shanghai On The Docks of London

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Shanghai On The Docks of London Empty
PostSubject: Shanghai On The Docks of London   Shanghai On The Docks of London EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Hyakus, and Chad have requested that the following mission I gave them be DMed. Here is what I have laid out for them in the office.

"We have had reports of sporadic shanghaiing down at the docks of London. However, it has been noticed that bodies tend to come up with no blood in them from time to time. I want you two to go investigate, and destroy any vampires you encounter."

Obviously the DM can fill in any details that are within the Hellsing universe. This is a trial mission for Hyakus to join Hellsing, and Chad is along with him to do the mission as well as see if Hyakus has any ill intentions. Also to see if Hyakus will destroy vampires like he says he will. Both will report back to me after the mission is done.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Shanghai On The Docks of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanghai On The Docks of London   Shanghai On The Docks of London EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:05 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down

Shanghai On The Docks of London
Page 1 of 1