Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basement Hallways

Go down 
+4
Elizabeth Dane
Chad Baxter
Mato Kuroi
RikaS
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Description: Long, dark, stone corridors that make up an almost endless maze.

------------------------------------------

Seras let out a frustrated sigh. She just wanted to sleep, but the voices continued to hold her awake. To Mato, the vampire gave a weak nod. Her mind was fuzzy and her words were barely above a whisper. "Mato... If you think you can... C-carry me, then..." She tried to say something else, but it was jumbled and inaudible. It sounded like she mentioned Integra, but that was the only discernible word. The girl slumped over, finally passed out. It was up to Chad and Mato to either keep her down in the basement or carry her outside.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Mato nodded, cracking her shoulders. "I`m in a better shape than i look, and i`m a soldier, so... yeah, i should be able to. ....Seras?"
Noticing a lack of response from the girl, Mato bit her lip and once again thought about force feeding the girl some blood so that she wouldn`t bleed all over the place... but speaking of that, her wounds didn`t bleed anymore. Seems like she was already regenerating, she was just really tired.
Either way, she didn`t have much of a choice. Chad wanted to go upstairs, and Mato wasn`t really comfortable with leaving Seras here like this, so she got one arm under her knees and another below her left armpit before lifting the vampire girl up, raising her arm a bit to make her face Mato`s chest- that way her head wouldn`t hang down and she wouldn`t choke on her own saliva, if she had any to begin with. Surprisingly enough, Seras wasn`t all that heavy- about fifty kilos or so, Mato gambled.... though without losing much time, she turned to Chad and headed upstairs.
"Your plan is as good as any. I`m heading up... besides, i think someone called us from up there."
She was almost certain of that, though she didn`t really pay attention to it, seeing Seras`s condition.

-------> Where everyone else is.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Chad watched as Mato stood up and began to carry Seras. Mato seemed fine enough to walk, but that didn't mean that Chad wasn't still concerned about her. They had been here when it happened, he hadn't. Not wanting to be left behind, Chad followed very closely behind as they made their way to the surface where they were likely being expected.

Exit To: Same place as Mato.
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:52 am

It appears that luck had been on the cold Russian's side after all. It had seemed as though time slowed down then suddenly sped back up. He had helped saved Integra's life and was then locked away in some prison cell for later intrrogation. In the end, whatever that massive explosion was turned out to be his chance to make his escape. Bayman walked pasted the guard that had been crushed by fallen debris, forcing open the locker that he had seen the hellsing staff put his weapons and equipment in. In all honesty, it felt like he had lost part of himself when he had been disarmed. Now it was time to disappear into the world at large.

------------> Hallways
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:00 pm

------> One week timeskip

It had been about a week since the terrorist strike on the Hellsing Mansion. If it hadn't been for the act of mercy he had taken one of the severely wounded soldiers of Hellsing, he probably could have escaped from this damn place. However, that wasn't the outcome. The Russian had toyed around with one of Hellsing's combat maids for too long when he should have made his escape that reinforcements had arrived and detained him. Now Bayman had been pulled from wherever the organization had been keeping him in order to meet with the leader. Integra Fairbook Windgates Hellsing. There was something about that name. He had researched it, learned about it before but he couldn't recall where he had collected such information on such a reclusive woman.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:09 pm

---> time skip

Elizabeth, with the help of several of the surviving Hellsing soldiers managed to detain Bayman. Luckily for him the soldiers came by other wise the maid would have surly went berserk on the man and showed him all her enchanted strength.
It had been quite a long week, Elizabeth had insisted she guard the man in order to keep him in the cell, at the moment she was drinking some tea and glaring at the man, she had been glaring at him the entire time her foreboding gaze was unrelenting no doubt most people would be under pressure form such a gaze but maybe this man had a stronger will. Are you going to talk yet ?
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:56 pm

The Russian simply glanced back at the combat maid. Did she really think that she was going to get anywhere with the gaze she was giving him? There wasn't much else to say aside from what he had already said before. Bayman lit one of his cigarettes, taking a long drag as he rose from the cot in his cell. "There isn't much else to say aside from what I've already told you. Your not much of a listener, are you?" The exhale of smoke came forth, his gaze equally as piercing as Elizabeth's.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:05 pm

A low growl was heard from Elizabeth, no doubt this hole ordeal was pushing her and the man in front of her probably did know nothing but she was convinced that he knew something. Most likely out of some thought that he had all the answers she was looking for, a foolish hope on her part.
Why did you save the solider, her questions continued with her glare and stern voice, she didn't dare go near the mans cell, encase he tried to pull something with the cigarettes, she could easily break his bones, but he was crafty.
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:38 am

"I've been in a similar situation before." Bayman replied bluntly. He exhaled some smoke again before burning out the cigarette. The Russian laid back down on the cot in his prison cell, staring up at the ceiling. What did it matter to the maid? His actions weren't anyones business but his own.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:40 am

That doesn't answer my question she growled at him, Elizabeth's patients reached its maximum it seemed as she walked over to the bars You are going to be here until you explain yourself[b] her tone was sounding more menacing now as she she gave him a colder glare. [b]If you are not with the group who attacked us..who are you with ?
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Did this maid really think that everything would be fixed with a glare? How naive. Elizabeth's question caused a few flashes in the Russian's mind. Who was it that had formerly employed him? The question lingered in his head despite having told the combat maid a hundred times over that he didn't know. "I don't fucking remember! How many times do I have to tell you that?!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:53 am

He was getting more emotional now And where the hell did you get those !? she asked pointing at the cigarette. She wasn't going to press him on his allegiances for now, but she didn't want to have to deal with ash later cleaning out the place. Her eyes slowly looked around as she wondered if one of the guards gave him them ?
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:15 am

Was she serious? Did Elizabeth really just ask where he got his cigarette? The Russian stared at the maid, exhaling another puff of smoke. Bayman tapped the cigarette lightly with one of his fingers to get rid of the ashes beginning to pile up. "I've... had them on me the entire time... No one collected them from me."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:27 am

Her twitched as she made a mental note to smack what ever guard was in charge to check Bayman. She quickly called over guards who stood by the door pointing there weapons at Bayman as Elizabeth opend the door and walked in. She was careful to walk towards him Give me them or I will take them she spoke in a demanding tone
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:50 am

Really? That's how this was going to play out? Lately, this maid was beginning to act rather childish. The Russian simply blew one last puff of smoke, flicking his cigarette aside. Bayman stood, staring Elizabeth dead in the eyes. "Don't you have other things to do besides harass Russians and stealing cigarettes?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:56 am

Elizabeth had the look that she was done with this mans attitude, You are a prisoner here she growled at him And you are under suspicion of being with the ones who attacked up.she went to grab the cigarette, in one fast motion trying to avoid this mans grapple, if he did try to grapple her it wouldn't end like last time as she was ready this time, using her better footing and strength she could easily lift the man.
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:06 am

"A prisoner for saving your commanders life no doubt. Probably should have left miss Hellsing for dead and continue on with my life." The Russian retorted coldly, his eyes never coming off Elizabeths. Bayman tossed the pack of cigarettes at her face when she moved close, walking back to the bed. "Not much for brains are you little maid? If I was involved with the people that attacked your command post, why would I have saved her life in the first place before the attack happened?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:32 am

The Russians attitude really was angering Elizabeth now as she stomped over to him glaring down at him before pulling over a chair and sitting there continuing to glare at him, the two guards looked at each other and seemed to mumble something before shrugging, from the mumbling they appeared to be talking about Elizabeth and Bayman.
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:41 am

Bayman sat on the edge of his bed, staring the maid dead in the eyes. The Russian had been a prisoner of war some time ago in the middle east. He had been tortured both mentally and physically and whatever Elizabeth thought was going to work... she'd have to put way more effort than that. The mumbling between the two hellsing guards didn't phase him in the slightest, maintaining his absolute attention on the maid.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:10 am

Elizabeth stared back at him dead in the eyes, the two sat there glaring at each other even the guards were looking rather hesitant to do anything as they had a very threatening feel from the two, it felt like they were about to tear out each others throats at any moment to the guards. Elizabeth's cold almost emotionless eyes stared into Baymans as her eyes wiggled a little there was something about his eyes to her, not unlike most Hellsing's veterans this man has seem some horrible things Your eyes give you away
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:32 am

The ex-Spetsnaz had the eyes of a wolf, a true dog of war. It appeared that the maid had better deduction capabilities than the Russian had anticipated beforehand. Knuckles cracked slightly with each movement of his fingers, never removing his gaze from the combat maids. "I was a soldier before, and a soldier I have remained. What does it matter to you?" The former illuminati operative inquired, allowing his accent to slip through.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:30 am

You tried to escape as the attack happened it should be obvious how I connected the dots she growled at him, her eyes glancing to his shirt for a moment the cell fell silent as she looked over at the clean clothes laid out and then back at him. With a snarl she stood up You are still wearing those clothes ? her arms crossed If you are to meet Lady Hellsing you are not wearing those scruffy clothes.

It was obvious she took offensive to this, she thought highly of Integra and this man was still earing the clothes he had since he was imprisoned. Her foot tapping angrily as she glared at him with a surprisingly heated look, the guards took a step back seeming scared S-shes gonna go mental.. one whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:04 pm

"Maybe it was because I was fucking done being locked up in a goddamn prison cell after saving the life of your commanding officer?" The Russian replied bluntly, his gaze never leaving the maid. Saying that treated like a prisoner after saving their leaders life was aggravating would have been a complete understatement. Wait... scruffy clothes? Bayman's eyes narrowed slightly in aggravation. "The hell? My clothes aren't 'scruffy'." This woman was getting more and more on his nerves every second, but he decided to comply for the time being; switching into the new clothes Elizabeth gave him. "Cyka..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:28 pm

She watched the Ruissian change clothes, her eyes not stopping for a moment before she stood up There now you.. for a moment she stopped and did she wobble ? It was faint but it seemed like she was wobbling, it quickly became apparent that due to her enhancements her tiredness didn't show too well but she was physically exhausted now. T-there..n-now you are presentable.. she walked over to the door and opened it then quickly shut it locking the man in.

I heard that she glared, tired or not it was obvious she was still quite a dangers person You two step away form the cell and inform me if anything happens, it was like she was hurrying to get out of there and she was, for a nap. She took it around the corner bascily, slowly napping probably out for a while if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:18 pm

The Russian glanced at the maid from his cell, noticing her wobble slightly. It could possibly provide a opening to escape if he wanted to, but the other two guards in the room would be a bit of a problem. Silently inside his mind, he began to play out multiple scenarios on how to escape the room and the mansion. Bayman sat on his cell room cot, staring forward. "How long until I meet with the director?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:20 am

The two guards looked at each other then at the room that Elizabeth had entered and back at Bayman, She will come when she has time one said. He glanced over the Russian and seemed to talk with the other guard .you think he..but didn't he....it might be a problem if he... it was obvious they were wondering how dangerous Bayman was.
There was a call over the raido, something about staying alert Damn..some crazy assholes out side shooting..
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 5:20 pm

Bayman overheard the two guards talking about him. They might have heard about how he incapacitated a few before Elizabeth had come along and stalled him enough for reinforcements to arrive. The Russian sat there silently, listening to every word and detail traded between the two. If he wanted to, he could probably draw them both over to his cell and knock them both out then make his escape. The combat maid however, would be a problem. He could always steal one of the uniforms of the guards, steal one of the vehicles in the garage and leave. However... it would leave too many questions unanswered. All he could do is wait for Elizabeth to return to escort him to Hellsing's director.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:34 pm

After a few minutes Elizabeth came back, eyes glaring with a firey rage aimed at he guardsmen, it was obvious there chattering kept her up not only that it seems a few strands were out of place. Turning her head around to the man in the cell she looked about ready to kill something, luckily though she had no intention though the threat was very real just from the glare its self I will go see Sir Integra now, YOU don't move. Or this time I will ring your neck until the bone is fractured into tiny pieces not waiting for a witty retort she simply walked off.

--->: Integras office
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:18 am

The urge to kill the two guards and then personally hunt down and take his time killing the maid was growing but still contained. Acting on impulse could very well get him killed in this situation. The Russian just gave Elizabeth the finger as she left the room. "Перейти дроссель об некий хуй, ёбаный сука." He waited silently, carefully planning out his next set of actions.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:55 am

Elizabeth burst into the room, munching on some toast and drinking coffee the maid looked some what energetic though it was obvious she was messier than before Its your lucky day prisoner she devoured the toast and finished the coffee in one go. The maid straightened her self out and then walked into the cell Come with me she cuffed him and dragged him with her, finally the man would get his interview with Integra.

---> Integras office
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:15 am

------> Integra's office
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Having been brought into the Manor by guards the scantily dressed vampire had been given a coat at least to give her some dignity in the situation and had been restrained by the best they could do, some cuffs and chains. She was weakened but if she awoken mad she would surely be put down, though it would be painful do to the lack of holy rounds possibly, or did they have them ?
Mmm..nghh gahhh uhghh struggling as she awoken, body bound trying to stretch AHH my nose itches ! YOU MONSTERS LET ME FREE LET ME CEASE THIS SCRATCHING THAT TORMENTS MY NOSE !.

Needless to say the guards were confused, why was the vampire going on about an itchy nose didn't they not feel such things ? Or perhaps it was just a ploy. Needless to say they simply decided to tell there higher ups about this.
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:00 pm

ooc:

...If these walls could whisper the secrets of 'her' bloodline...

After re-evaluating herself in the mirror, and touching up her make-up covering the scars she picked up the books she had borrowed from the Hellsing library and turned facing the door. Black swirls rose up from underneath her dresser as tentacle-like shadows took hold of the door handle and gently opened it. Nora smirked, admiring her own skills and took a handful of white, lacey fabric from her skirt and lifted it, barely flashing her ankles as she walked out the door. And as she exited the shadows slowly closed the door again and vanished like smoke caught in a breeze.

Spoiler:

The soft clicking of her heels bounced off the stone walls. The same walls that housed and kept the hushed tones of the first Hellsing, perhaps even older than the family. With the limited light sources available Nora could still make out a faint tint of crimson staining these cobbled stones. With enhanced senses one might even get a whiff of copper that still clung the air...

She looked down at the books Sir Integra had allowed her to borrow. Two of them were rare, a one of a kind rare. She wanted to do research on vampires and the like, especially after the fiasco of her first mission. Her instinct to flee from danger instead of seeking it out almost let one of those Freaks escape. She also tried to read one of those medical books about genetics and anatomy. She wanted to know exactly what was done to her by Genesis...She gave up after the first page. It was too complicated, although after flipping through the pages rapidly she was fascinated with how advanced medicine has become after only a century.

What else did she miss? The Television, portable music, cars...everything.

"Ugh, now I feel so old..." She wrapped her slender fingers around her necklace, "You're probably laughing now..."
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:44 pm

(Actually its a lot more blocky looking)

Casandras nose was getting to unberabe levels, the vampire began to stick out her tounge and bent it upwards trying to get to her nose Bwuth gowamgu ger the gaurds simply looked on confused. Hear vampirc ears twiched, the soft clicking noise made her ears twich, it made her wonder if it was someoen imporant.
Suddely she took a short moment to inahle YOU WITH THE CLICKING SHOES ARE YOU IMPORTANT IN HERE ? she raored out, her voice echoed out to the hallways, the voice was so very loud the gaurds ears were buzzing as they moved around confused pointing there guns at her, thinking that she had done some kind of attack.
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:28 pm

ooc:

Eleonora had only just arrived in the renovated parts of the lower levels when she heard the roar. Startled she almost dropped the books she was carrying. Her first reaction was that perhaps it was one of those Geese men wanting her attention again. She didn't always appreciate their company, they were...what's the word...Unrefined and clueless on how to treat a 'lady'. They made her feel cheap.

But then it hit her, this was a woman's voice! She looked around in the dim lit corridors of the basement for the source. Clutching the books to her chest. "Hello? Who's there?" She noticed a light from one of the rooms, stepping closer as her heels clicked louder towards the owner of the voice. She gently opened the door and was greeted with two barrels pointing at her. She let out a small shriek as she dropped the books and held her hands up yelling, "Ally! Ally! I live here! Don't shoot!"

The guards still on edge by the woman with the itchy nose were caught off guard when Nora opened the door. She looked past them and stared at the woman as she lowered her hands in unison with the barrels. What is a woman doing down here, alone with men? Her sense of honor peaked. She straightened herself and folded her hands in front of her and lifted her shin a bit, trying to look as if she has some sort of authority in the organization. "What's going on here? Why is she tied up?" She asked the guards, exchanging questioning looks at them.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:13 pm

The gards were startled by the woman entering the room, an ally thankfully Er..she um was found out side.. the gaurd had a sight blush on his cheeks ..in her undergarments, but she is a vampire miss, we are making sure she doens't escape.
Casnadra still trying to lick at her nose blinked Dey gwer ageck gwing... her tounge wiggled for a moment before going back into her mouth They were atlest kind enough to give me jacket to wear. There was some slight sarcasim in her voice I think they are scared of a lone weak vampire

She took note of the womans attire, she didn't seem to handel her self like one of these men, one of the gaurds sighed After the attack we ca. He was cut off by Casndras rather angered gorwl Scared or not my nose is itching like mad ! I thought tourter was out lawed !
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:16 pm

To leave a woman in the basement, tied up and half-naked in the presence of men... "Unacceptable." She whispered to herself as her eyes flashed a crimson color for a slit second before settling back to their natural emeralds again. If her father had witnessed this, he would've spouted forth such profanities to these men that would even make Henri blush.

"Vampire or not. This is no way to treat a woman." She looked back at the woman, grabbing a handful of her white, lace skirt and walked towards her, appalled by this organization's treatment. She paused by her side, hesitating. Then again, she is a vampire. It was like a mouse facing a tiger, Eleonora might be immortal in a sense but she was still very mortal, an infected paper cut could kill her. Well that was exaggerated but still...

She smiled politely at the dark blonde woman and gently scratched her nose with a finger while mentally chanting. 'don't bite me, don't bite me, don't bite me'. She stopped the scratching and retreated her hand again, taking care she didn't pull away to fast to reveal her fear. She frowned and turned towards the guards again. "Did anyone wonder if maybe she needed help? It's not like people walk outside in their undergarments for entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:27 am

Her interest in this new person was peaked, her eyes flashed crimson for a moment. Cassandra was sure this wasn't a vampire, but then again not all there eyes are red, perhaps a fledgling ? Who ever she was the vampire was happy her nose was finally being scratched.
Far from looking like a terrifying beast of the night, the draculana almost purred with happiness as the torturous itching was finally quenched by the scratching of the lady Ah finally ~ she hummed wiggled her nose with delight.

The guards were simply looking at each other, shrugging and talking, one turned We uh..Were just ordered to bring her here, We uh weren't told to do anything else until someone came to interrogate her...
Suddenly the chains that kept Cassandra tied up began to strain, creaking as she moved around, her eyes lowly emitted a fierce red for a moment it was obvious the draculana was in discomfort, the guards were on edge.

Her eyes flared red for a moment, the fangs dug into her lips trying to keep the eternal hunger at bay Damn, this is taking too long..if I don't get blood soon I'm going to lose it..this woman... she looked directly at the lady who helped her.  My name is Cassandra, I came here because I was heavily wounded and seeking help, there was truth in her voice, she was leaving out some details like her attackers but the draculana was becoming more and more hungry by the moment I need blood
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Was there something vampiric about her? Who knew...who knew what they had done to her? Maybe she was a vampire without realizing it. Or perhaps she was still very human, or stranger yet a human stuck in transition to vampirism. An artificial Dhampir? A mystery even to herself. She had hoped the books would provide some answers but alas. They did provide a better insight about vampires as an opponent.

She listened intently to the men and side glanced at the woman as she heard the chains groan under her might. She noticed the elongating of her fangs and the glowing red of her eyes. It wasn't hard to figure out what was happening, Eleonora was technically food. She listened to the woman introducing herself and returned the gesture. "Pleased to meet you, Casandra..." She gave the woman a curtsey. "...How unfortunate the circumstances may be. I am Eleonora Tilly."

She lowered her gaze and stared at the books on the floor for a moment, pondering before facing the guards again. She opened her mouth slightly as if to speak to them but then turned around with a friendly smile at the prisoner. She wanted to give her a reassuring touch by placing her hand on her shoulder, but decided against it...She wasn't sure just 'how hungry' this beast was. She licked her lips before speaking again, her accented voice had a hint of Cajun. "I'll go see if I can find someone that can help you out of these chains." She walked past the men and picked up her books while telling them that she'll look for the Director if she can maybe send someone. She stood back up to exit the room but paused and added, "And for Heaven's sake give the woman a blanket, not a vest." And with that she left. The clicking of her heels distancing from them.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Casandra blinked at the woman as she sopke, she was missing one imporant detial that left Cassadnra's eye twiching a little out of fear. There was no mention of blood. The vampire knew in that moment that the woman was in no way connected with vampires, blood was more than a food to vampires it was sort of addiction in its own way, etneraly thirsting for it.
Not only that it helped heal there wounds quicker and now the draculana was quiet worried she would lose it and attack the men.

The two guards looked at each other for a moment then one walked off, it was only for a minute to get a blanket that he quickly threw over Casndras shoudlers. The draculana was in quiet a drie situation now indeed, hunger creeping up more and more, her weapons no where near her and not only that she was surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:30 am

Before Integra made her way into the basement she made a quick detour into the kitchen, and got a bag of blood. Dealing with a hungry vampire would not do if they were to talk especially in her condition. While she could fight her off for a while if necessary she would have to depend on the guards if Alucard wanted to simply watch for amusement. Once she came into the hallways she spotted the group. Was a blanket the best you two can do on such short notice? Did no one think to ask one of the maids for anything? Perhaps even offer one of your own uniforms? We are not barbarians you know we are a British organization that prides itself on propriety. One of the guards started to stumble at his words, and the other merely looked ashamed. Enough excuses. You will not speak another word. She made her way closer, and tossed the blood pack at the vampire. I am Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing. I understand you came here for a reason. Know that I am armed. Should you attack I will not hesitate to kill you. Even if you are Jay's sire.
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:19 pm

-----> Integra's office.

Eleonora had followed Integra to the basement. Once arrived she carefully slipped past Integra, taking care that she did not bump into to for fear of flaring up her injuries with her clumsiness. She walked over to the vampire with a friendly smile and removed her restrictions with the help of the guards. "Here you go, Cassandra. We got you a robe." She handed the clothing to her and then held up the blanket in front of her, like a screen to give her some privacy while casting her own gaze down.

She looked over her shoulder towards the guards, and motioned them with a grimace for them to turn around. She turned back to Cassandra again but not looking directly at her and simply waited for her to be decent again.

Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Casnadra was gripping onto the chains fighting off the hunger, it felt like it was slowly taking its toll. Suddenly a voice distracted her, it sounded like someone in charge atleast from there tone, the way they spoke was far more asertive than the other womans.
The blood pack was tossed to her, grabbing it with her fangs she quickly drained the pack with such speed, and not a single drop falling off. Her eyes widend as she heard mention of Jay, Gew gang... Her eyes looked down at the pack stuck in her teeth OH COME ON she interlay screamd, wiggling her head and trying to pull it down with her tounge.

Luckily Melisa came back and with robes too ! Finally her arms were free. Quickly pulling away the bag she took the robe pulling it on GAH.. the vamprie grunted putting it own Hmm rather tight espically ...
The draculana looked over at Integra before coughing Well um she put on the coat, sadly the robes only fitted her lower half it seemed. Ah thank you miss I could just hug you. Casndaras demor was quite diffrent now, far more focused Now then..you mentioned Jay, where is he ? she asked polietly.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:42 pm

It was no surprise to Integra that immediately after having some blood that the savagery in Casandra's eye died down. Seras had gone through the same thing as well when she woke up Alucard when she was a little girl. What she was not expecting though was for Jay's sire to not know what happened to Jay. Strange. I thought that was why she was here. If that is not the case then what else could she be here for?

Jay is dead. I thought that was why you were here on my estate. However, since you were not informed of the matter then why are you here exactly?
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:15 am

She didn't know what to think. Poor woman. Eleonora glanced back and forth from between Cassandra and Integra. Would the vampire rage now that she heard her fledgling died?

Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:11 pm

Casnadras expresion changed, she looked confused eyes wavering as she looked away ..your lying.. she looked up into Integras eyes, at that moment Casandra didn't look like a terrrfying monster of the night, she had the look of a disrought mother.
YOUR LYING ! There is no way he could be dead...he has.. she suddenly realized that there was no mention of Des W-was Desmond with him ? her legs shook, she was praying to what ever would listen that the two were alive.

She didn't know that Jay himself killed Desmond, not telling anyone of the deed he did.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Integra narrowed her eyes at the vampire before her. While she knew about Casandra she was not sure what to expect. Each vampire was different in how they reacted to things. Never meeting this one before she had her guard up, and her instincts on high alert should the worst happen. No he was not. It then she began to wonder who this Desmond was. Clearly there was something going on that she was not aware of, and did not like it one bit. Integra knew about Desmond somewhat from Jay's file, but not the details. Damn it I do not have the resources for this at the moment. Finally after a moment the Hellsing leader thought of something that perhaps might calm down the vampire before she raged. Jay's ashes though are in his coffin in his room.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:37 pm

(I don't think a posting order was establised soo)

Casandra collasped onto her knees, the news that his ashes were in his room, made her twinge. The draculas expresion changed from furious to somber. For a moment her expresions were near unreadbale as a million thoughts went throuhg her mind
Sh..show me weakly the dracualans legs pushed her up, stnading somewhat tall I need to see it with my own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Eleonora knew what it was like to lose a loved one. She remembered how she saw her father die in front of her while he was trying to protect her against Genesis. Sadly his efforts were useless, they captured her and for a 100 years she was a toy until Hellsing found her.

She approached the woman when she collapsed, gently placing a hand on her shoulder as she wept for her Childe. She admired her strength when she demanded to see the coffin for herself.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Integra looked at the vampire for a moment before deciding it was the best thing to do for now. Very well. This way. Eleonora will stay by your side though to restrain you should you try anything. With that she began to make her way to Jay's former room where she had his ashes in a box on top of the coffin.

----------------> Neko Jay's room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basement Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways Empty

Back to top Go down

Basement Hallways
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next