Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basement Hallways

Go down 
+4
Elizabeth Dane
Chad Baxter
Mato Kuroi
RikaS
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Basement Hallways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:15 am

------> Integra's office
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Having been brought into the Manor by guards the scantily dressed vampire had been given a coat at least to give her some dignity in the situation and had been restrained by the best they could do, some cuffs and chains. She was weakened but if she awoken mad she would surely be put down, though it would be painful do to the lack of holy rounds possibly, or did they have them ?
Mmm..nghh gahhh uhghh struggling as she awoken, body bound trying to stretch AHH my nose itches ! YOU MONSTERS LET ME FREE LET ME CEASE THIS SCRATCHING THAT TORMENTS MY NOSE !.

Needless to say the guards were confused, why was the vampire going on about an itchy nose didn't they not feel such things ? Or perhaps it was just a ploy. Needless to say they simply decided to tell there higher ups about this.
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:00 pm

ooc:

...If these walls could whisper the secrets of 'her' bloodline...

After re-evaluating herself in the mirror, and touching up her make-up covering the scars she picked up the books she had borrowed from the Hellsing library and turned facing the door. Black swirls rose up from underneath her dresser as tentacle-like shadows took hold of the door handle and gently opened it. Nora smirked, admiring her own skills and took a handful of white, lacey fabric from her skirt and lifted it, barely flashing her ankles as she walked out the door. And as she exited the shadows slowly closed the door again and vanished like smoke caught in a breeze.

Spoiler:

The soft clicking of her heels bounced off the stone walls. The same walls that housed and kept the hushed tones of the first Hellsing, perhaps even older than the family. With the limited light sources available Nora could still make out a faint tint of crimson staining these cobbled stones. With enhanced senses one might even get a whiff of copper that still clung the air...

She looked down at the books Sir Integra had allowed her to borrow. Two of them were rare, a one of a kind rare. She wanted to do research on vampires and the like, especially after the fiasco of her first mission. Her instinct to flee from danger instead of seeking it out almost let one of those Freaks escape. She also tried to read one of those medical books about genetics and anatomy. She wanted to know exactly what was done to her by Genesis...She gave up after the first page. It was too complicated, although after flipping through the pages rapidly she was fascinated with how advanced medicine has become after only a century.

What else did she miss? The Television, portable music, cars...everything.

"Ugh, now I feel so old..." She wrapped her slender fingers around her necklace, "You're probably laughing now..."
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:44 pm

(Actually its a lot more blocky looking)

Casandras nose was getting to unberabe levels, the vampire began to stick out her tounge and bent it upwards trying to get to her nose Bwuth gowamgu ger the gaurds simply looked on confused. Hear vampirc ears twiched, the soft clicking noise made her ears twich, it made her wonder if it was someoen imporant.
Suddely she took a short moment to inahle YOU WITH THE CLICKING SHOES ARE YOU IMPORTANT IN HERE ? she raored out, her voice echoed out to the hallways, the voice was so very loud the gaurds ears were buzzing as they moved around confused pointing there guns at her, thinking that she had done some kind of attack.
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:28 pm

ooc:

Eleonora had only just arrived in the renovated parts of the lower levels when she heard the roar. Startled she almost dropped the books she was carrying. Her first reaction was that perhaps it was one of those Geese men wanting her attention again. She didn't always appreciate their company, they were...what's the word...Unrefined and clueless on how to treat a 'lady'. They made her feel cheap.

But then it hit her, this was a woman's voice! She looked around in the dim lit corridors of the basement for the source. Clutching the books to her chest. "Hello? Who's there?" She noticed a light from one of the rooms, stepping closer as her heels clicked louder towards the owner of the voice. She gently opened the door and was greeted with two barrels pointing at her. She let out a small shriek as she dropped the books and held her hands up yelling, "Ally! Ally! I live here! Don't shoot!"

The guards still on edge by the woman with the itchy nose were caught off guard when Nora opened the door. She looked past them and stared at the woman as she lowered her hands in unison with the barrels. What is a woman doing down here, alone with men? Her sense of honor peaked. She straightened herself and folded her hands in front of her and lifted her shin a bit, trying to look as if she has some sort of authority in the organization. "What's going on here? Why is she tied up?" She asked the guards, exchanging questioning looks at them.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:13 pm

The gards were startled by the woman entering the room, an ally thankfully Er..she um was found out side.. the gaurd had a sight blush on his cheeks ..in her undergarments, but she is a vampire miss, we are making sure she doens't escape.
Casnadra still trying to lick at her nose blinked Dey gwer ageck gwing... her tounge wiggled for a moment before going back into her mouth They were atlest kind enough to give me jacket to wear. There was some slight sarcasim in her voice I think they are scared of a lone weak vampire

She took note of the womans attire, she didn't seem to handel her self like one of these men, one of the gaurds sighed After the attack we ca. He was cut off by Casndras rather angered gorwl Scared or not my nose is itching like mad ! I thought tourter was out lawed !
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:16 pm

To leave a woman in the basement, tied up and half-naked in the presence of men... "Unacceptable." She whispered to herself as her eyes flashed a crimson color for a slit second before settling back to their natural emeralds again. If her father had witnessed this, he would've spouted forth such profanities to these men that would even make Henri blush.

"Vampire or not. This is no way to treat a woman." She looked back at the woman, grabbing a handful of her white, lace skirt and walked towards her, appalled by this organization's treatment. She paused by her side, hesitating. Then again, she is a vampire. It was like a mouse facing a tiger, Eleonora might be immortal in a sense but she was still very mortal, an infected paper cut could kill her. Well that was exaggerated but still...

She smiled politely at the dark blonde woman and gently scratched her nose with a finger while mentally chanting. 'don't bite me, don't bite me, don't bite me'. She stopped the scratching and retreated her hand again, taking care she didn't pull away to fast to reveal her fear. She frowned and turned towards the guards again. "Did anyone wonder if maybe she needed help? It's not like people walk outside in their undergarments for entertainment."
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:27 am

Her interest in this new person was peaked, her eyes flashed crimson for a moment. Cassandra was sure this wasn't a vampire, but then again not all there eyes are red, perhaps a fledgling ? Who ever she was the vampire was happy her nose was finally being scratched.
Far from looking like a terrifying beast of the night, the draculana almost purred with happiness as the torturous itching was finally quenched by the scratching of the lady Ah finally ~ she hummed wiggled her nose with delight.

The guards were simply looking at each other, shrugging and talking, one turned We uh..Were just ordered to bring her here, We uh weren't told to do anything else until someone came to interrogate her...
Suddenly the chains that kept Cassandra tied up began to strain, creaking as she moved around, her eyes lowly emitted a fierce red for a moment it was obvious the draculana was in discomfort, the guards were on edge.

Her eyes flared red for a moment, the fangs dug into her lips trying to keep the eternal hunger at bay Damn, this is taking too long..if I don't get blood soon I'm going to lose it..this woman... she looked directly at the lady who helped her.  My name is Cassandra, I came here because I was heavily wounded and seeking help, there was truth in her voice, she was leaving out some details like her attackers but the draculana was becoming more and more hungry by the moment I need blood
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Was there something vampiric about her? Who knew...who knew what they had done to her? Maybe she was a vampire without realizing it. Or perhaps she was still very human, or stranger yet a human stuck in transition to vampirism. An artificial Dhampir? A mystery even to herself. She had hoped the books would provide some answers but alas. They did provide a better insight about vampires as an opponent.

She listened intently to the men and side glanced at the woman as she heard the chains groan under her might. She noticed the elongating of her fangs and the glowing red of her eyes. It wasn't hard to figure out what was happening, Eleonora was technically food. She listened to the woman introducing herself and returned the gesture. "Pleased to meet you, Casandra..." She gave the woman a curtsey. "...How unfortunate the circumstances may be. I am Eleonora Tilly."

She lowered her gaze and stared at the books on the floor for a moment, pondering before facing the guards again. She opened her mouth slightly as if to speak to them but then turned around with a friendly smile at the prisoner. She wanted to give her a reassuring touch by placing her hand on her shoulder, but decided against it...She wasn't sure just 'how hungry' this beast was. She licked her lips before speaking again, her accented voice had a hint of Cajun. "I'll go see if I can find someone that can help you out of these chains." She walked past the men and picked up her books while telling them that she'll look for the Director if she can maybe send someone. She stood back up to exit the room but paused and added, "And for Heaven's sake give the woman a blanket, not a vest." And with that she left. The clicking of her heels distancing from them.

ooc:
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Casandra blinked at the woman as she sopke, she was missing one imporant detial that left Cassadnra's eye twiching a little out of fear. There was no mention of blood. The vampire knew in that moment that the woman was in no way connected with vampires, blood was more than a food to vampires it was sort of addiction in its own way, etneraly thirsting for it.
Not only that it helped heal there wounds quicker and now the draculana was quiet worried she would lose it and attack the men.

The two guards looked at each other for a moment then one walked off, it was only for a minute to get a blanket that he quickly threw over Casndras shoudlers. The draculana was in quiet a drie situation now indeed, hunger creeping up more and more, her weapons no where near her and not only that she was surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:30 am

Before Integra made her way into the basement she made a quick detour into the kitchen, and got a bag of blood. Dealing with a hungry vampire would not do if they were to talk especially in her condition. While she could fight her off for a while if necessary she would have to depend on the guards if Alucard wanted to simply watch for amusement. Once she came into the hallways she spotted the group. Was a blanket the best you two can do on such short notice? Did no one think to ask one of the maids for anything? Perhaps even offer one of your own uniforms? We are not barbarians you know we are a British organization that prides itself on propriety. One of the guards started to stumble at his words, and the other merely looked ashamed. Enough excuses. You will not speak another word. She made her way closer, and tossed the blood pack at the vampire. I am Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing. I understand you came here for a reason. Know that I am armed. Should you attack I will not hesitate to kill you. Even if you are Jay's sire.
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:19 pm

-----> Integra's office.

Eleonora had followed Integra to the basement. Once arrived she carefully slipped past Integra, taking care that she did not bump into to for fear of flaring up her injuries with her clumsiness. She walked over to the vampire with a friendly smile and removed her restrictions with the help of the guards. "Here you go, Cassandra. We got you a robe." She handed the clothing to her and then held up the blanket in front of her, like a screen to give her some privacy while casting her own gaze down.

She looked over her shoulder towards the guards, and motioned them with a grimace for them to turn around. She turned back to Cassandra again but not looking directly at her and simply waited for her to be decent again.

Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Casnadra was gripping onto the chains fighting off the hunger, it felt like it was slowly taking its toll. Suddenly a voice distracted her, it sounded like someone in charge atleast from there tone, the way they spoke was far more asertive than the other womans.
The blood pack was tossed to her, grabbing it with her fangs she quickly drained the pack with such speed, and not a single drop falling off. Her eyes widend as she heard mention of Jay, Gew gang... Her eyes looked down at the pack stuck in her teeth OH COME ON she interlay screamd, wiggling her head and trying to pull it down with her tounge.

Luckily Melisa came back and with robes too ! Finally her arms were free. Quickly pulling away the bag she took the robe pulling it on GAH.. the vamprie grunted putting it own Hmm rather tight espically ...
The draculana looked over at Integra before coughing Well um she put on the coat, sadly the robes only fitted her lower half it seemed. Ah thank you miss I could just hug you. Casndaras demor was quite diffrent now, far more focused Now then..you mentioned Jay, where is he ? she asked polietly.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:42 pm

It was no surprise to Integra that immediately after having some blood that the savagery in Casandra's eye died down. Seras had gone through the same thing as well when she woke up Alucard when she was a little girl. What she was not expecting though was for Jay's sire to not know what happened to Jay. Strange. I thought that was why she was here. If that is not the case then what else could she be here for?

Jay is dead. I thought that was why you were here on my estate. However, since you were not informed of the matter then why are you here exactly?
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:15 am

She didn't know what to think. Poor woman. Eleonora glanced back and forth from between Cassandra and Integra. Would the vampire rage now that she heard her fledgling died?

Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:11 pm

Casnadras expresion changed, she looked confused eyes wavering as she looked away ..your lying.. she looked up into Integras eyes, at that moment Casandra didn't look like a terrrfying monster of the night, she had the look of a disrought mother.
YOUR LYING ! There is no way he could be dead...he has.. she suddenly realized that there was no mention of Des W-was Desmond with him ? her legs shook, she was praying to what ever would listen that the two were alive.

She didn't know that Jay himself killed Desmond, not telling anyone of the deed he did.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Integra narrowed her eyes at the vampire before her. While she knew about Casandra she was not sure what to expect. Each vampire was different in how they reacted to things. Never meeting this one before she had her guard up, and her instincts on high alert should the worst happen. No he was not. It then she began to wonder who this Desmond was. Clearly there was something going on that she was not aware of, and did not like it one bit. Integra knew about Desmond somewhat from Jay's file, but not the details. Damn it I do not have the resources for this at the moment. Finally after a moment the Hellsing leader thought of something that perhaps might calm down the vampire before she raged. Jay's ashes though are in his coffin in his room.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:37 pm

(I don't think a posting order was establised soo)

Casandra collasped onto her knees, the news that his ashes were in his room, made her twinge. The draculas expresion changed from furious to somber. For a moment her expresions were near unreadbale as a million thoughts went throuhg her mind
Sh..show me weakly the dracualans legs pushed her up, stnading somewhat tall I need to see it with my own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Melissa88
Rookie
Rookie
Melissa88

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:22 pm

Eleonora knew what it was like to lose a loved one. She remembered how she saw her father die in front of her while he was trying to protect her against Genesis. Sadly his efforts were useless, they captured her and for a 100 years she was a toy until Hellsing found her.

She approached the woman when she collapsed, gently placing a hand on her shoulder as she wept for her Childe. She admired her strength when she demanded to see the coffin for herself.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Integra looked at the vampire for a moment before deciding it was the best thing to do for now. Very well. This way. Eleonora will stay by your side though to restrain you should you try anything. With that she began to make her way to Jay's former room where she had his ashes in a box on top of the coffin.

----------------> Neko Jay's room
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:03 am

Casandra tried to keep atleast some composur, this was doing nothing for her current situation not too mention the fact she needed to find out if it was true. She had a gut feeling now, it was something foul.
I..will be fine she some how walked on, slowly she stumbled towards the door, the dread of this moment was one the most horid experinces of this womans life.

---> Jays room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement Hallways   Basement Hallways - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Basement Hallways
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next