Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary barracks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:42 am

The barracks were quickly made, they didn't seem to fancy but they were built more for convenience than anything.  There was some beds in the barracks as well as tables and chairs, there was a bigger table where files were kept mostly just simple matters of guards and such.

Sitting on a chair by the big table Pip was having himself a smoke, it had been quite the stressful week, he hadn't quite fully recovered from the plane attack nothing too serious, he could still work at least but he still had pains from that day.  He had on the table the information on some suspected groups to be honest they were not looking to be the most surprising but he doubted many of them did it.  Not many knew of the location of Hellsing manor, maybe it was an accident ? maybe they were trying to steal the plane and it went wrong ? It was become quite frustrating to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Enter From: Limbo

Chad made his way down the halls of the Temporary Barracks, which lay in the massive labyrinth that was the Hellsing Manor basement. He had lit up one of his favorite cigarettes to calm himself. Not knowing who caused all this death and destruction was really ticking him off. He wanted to shoot something, but anything he could shoot would be a waste of a good bullet... which also weren't cheap.

He stepped into the main barracks where Pip was sitting, also smoking. Chad figured he'd lighten the mood to start. "You should really try to quit smoking Captain. Ain't good for ya."
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Pip rubbed his eye it was starting to hurt his brain trying to figure out who could have done this, he heard someones voice he recognized it as Chad, the man had basically took over Geese while Pip was busy doing other things.  I would 'ave gone for the booze but we are out he said pulling the cigaret out his mouth, turning he saw Chad smoking as well Heh hypocrite.  He pulled a chair over for himself and sat down, the mood had lightened somehow but not for long Did you get any leads ? Pip hopped Chad knew who done this, he hopped they had a face to plant a bullet through.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:08 pm

Chad removed the cigarette from his mouth. "Nothing yet. Bastards definitely knew how to cover their tracks. Most we can do is just sit on our goddamn asses until they decide to hand us a lead." He took a drag of his cigarette, then exhaled the smoke. "Wouldn't surprise me if the vampires found something before we did." Chad tapped his cigarette, letting the ashes hit the concrete floor.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:39 pm

It was the same news he had been getting for some time If 'hey vampire knew the bastards would have had to deal with one very angry Alucard by know...to be honest I am wondering if 'hey would even allow us just to let him go loose on the bastards if we found them he spoke before taking a rather long drag from his cigarette.  After one stressful exhale he placed the cigarette back in his mouth and rubbed his head Even the smokes don't relive the stress of this he said as he looked around We seriously need booze in here.

He looked over at Chad There is only two groups off the top of my 'ead who know this place he assumed Chad knew the groups he was talking about, obviously Millenium and Iscariot But 'hey don't seem to have done anything, to be honest I am hoping its just 'hoes crazy nazi bastards, at least 'hen we wouldn't need to do all this detective work and get straight to the point.

Letting out a sigh he stood up and walked past Chad You can leave a report on 'hat you found, slowly walking towards the door he gave a small hand wavin back I am going to check up on something. And with that he left the room.

--->: Library
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Hyaskus would enter the room from the Library, a toothy, er, fang-y grin on his face. Leaning on the door frame he would more or less shout, "Oi, anyone in here?" Vampiric senses listening for heartbeats and what not.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:43 pm

The Geese leader was dragging several long gun barrels along into the barracks, it was on a trolley but still quiet heavy Oh hello Hyaskus, he continued to drag the trolley over to a wall placing it there for safe keeping for now.   There was some other parts over there and schematics, obvious for the harkkonen Don't mean to be rude but.. gently he took his hat off rubbing his forearm against the sweaty brow Kinda busy making a giant as cannon.
It was quiet the mess but it was obvious what he was doing, the gun parts were in place showing at least some semblance to the previous harkkonen but it was obvious these parts were not complete just yet We are in the middle of figuring out how exactly Ma belle will carry this and such. It looked like the man had been working for hours on this project.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Hyaskus would grunt a greeting towards the mercenary and then noticed the cannon, "Well, when you are able, can you inform a mister...Baxter, I think it was, that we have a mission to embark on?" He then walked closer to the cannon, examining it, trying to lift the barrel with his vampiric strength. "I do think that I could be a good judge of if she can lift it and what not. Unless you want Alucard to do so." He would then chuckle, "Though, if he did so, he might not want to give it back..."

Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:22 pm

A mission eh ? he sat down on a spare seat, going into his pocket nonchalantly and pulling out a packet of cigarettes with a flip of the wrist the top opened up and the merc pulled one out with his teeth. He should be here some where, the vampire lifted the barrel with no problem it seemed Of course vampires can tanks it seems chuckling as he drew out his lighter, a flick of the thumb and a flame ignited burning the tip of the cigarette, a quick in hale and then a rather satisfied exhale sent out a puff of smoke Alucard already has some good toys, I doubt he would go for something as big as this, though I am curious how you or the other vampires never seem to use big guns like Seras, hell we could have saved one if he hadn't taken his damned sword all the time.

It was obvious who he was talking about A stupid question but.. he took another puff of the cigarette Why did Integra put the cat boys ashes back in his coffin ? To be honest one thing that perplexed him was how the coffin even survived the plane ramming through the building.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Hyaskus would nod, "Yes, we have to scour London hunting down gangs and vampires and any combination of the two and loot there weapons. Leave no witnesses, all of that sort of thing." The Vampire would stroke his chin, "Well to be honest, they just do not seem elegant. Plus, I prefer tactics of hit and run. Speed and Stealth. A tad hard to accomplish if you have a gun the size of a large bus with you." He would then furrow a brow, "Cat boy? We have a Cat Boy?"
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Hyaskus had a good policy when it came to fighting, no doubt a quick hit in and out is good for any situation At least one of you know how tact work a weak chuckle came from the merc inhaling the cigarette, with a rather strong exhale smoke puffed out slowly dissipating away into the air Hmm ? Oh yea he was a weird fellow not like most vampires too be honest he was more..child like in ways. Leaning back a little, Pip rubbed his chin But he was captured if I remember correctly not sure what happened but he came back in ashes I thought Integra would bury him..do vampires have a ritual or something about being put back into there coffins ? He was just making some conversation no point in sitting there in silence waiting for Chad.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Hyaskus would shrug, "We don't exactly have weekly meetings to discuss rituals and such. Maybe Sir Integra did it as a way to honor him?" He moves the barrel some more, "What is this made out of anyhow? Does not burn like hell, so I doubt it to be silver coated."
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:16 pm

It seems the burial of vampires would remain a mystery it seemed, Hyaksus questioned about the barrel No, the ammunition yes but the barrel will be kept steel don't want it accidentally breaking in the midst of battle, the merc shifted so his back was leaning against the chair more By the time we are done this should be able to fire thirty mm auto cannons with a range of four kilometers, even if she uses regular ammunitions it should tear vampires apart no bother but we are of course going through the regular steps for this.
He looked over inhaling once again, mind a flutter for a moment Hmm should add the belt feed it would add more weight ..making it three hundred odd but she can handle it shifting over a little he looked over at Hyaskus Ahh sorry about that I got lost in my thoughts, seems working non stop can make even me get serious about work he was joking of course, his laugh hearty and his cigarette almost done already.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:35 pm

For the past 6 hours, Chad had been napping in his makeshift hammock. His personal quarters had been demolished when the plane crashed through the building. Training the new recruits for both Hellsing and the Wild Geese was a tiring job, even for someone with his experience. He had hoped that Pip's return would take some of the load off, but it hadn't. As he neared the barracks, Chad let out a yawn, rubbing his eye as he stepped into the doorway. He leaned against the door frame. "Afternoon, gentleman. What's everyone up to?"
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Hyaskus would nod, not really paying attention, but made it sound like he was. And was grateful to hear the yawn, "I am just waiting here to pick up a mister Baxter, I think. We have a mission to do and such. I'd really wish to get it out of the way." The vampire would say curtly, stiffening up.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Chad smirked. "You're talking to him." He pushed himself off the wall and strolled across the room, hands in his coat pockets. He walked to the opposite end of the room and opened a locker. Inside of it was an assortment of weapons. Chad oufitted himself with everything in the locker. He stuck grenades on his belt, a pistol in a leg holster, a combat knife into a sling, and slung a sniper rifle over his right shoulder. He turned and strolled back to the doorway. "And that's Lieutenant Baxter to you. I worked hard to get this rank and I deserve to be called such. Now come on, lets get moving." Chad exited the room.

Exit to: Mission
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Hyaskus would nod as Chad introduced himself, "Capital, lead the way 'Lieutenant'." The vampire would say, hands behind his head, already having his guns and such. Strolling out the doorway, a yard behind Chad.

Exit to: Mission
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:55 am

Pip just spent his time gathering parts and placing them, dragging the larger parts with several geese members sprawling more parts around Well..'is is going to take a while he got out a fresh cigarette's and got to work. Having made a make shift work place for this he and the geese members that he could spare began to put the cannon together, it would take hours but they had to get defences for air attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temporary barracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary barracks   Temporary barracks Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary barracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Great Britain :: Hellsing Mansion-
Jump to: