Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lenka's House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:01 am

(Apartments are too mainstream.)

He came about three miles out of London's city limits, reaching eventually a bombed-out farmhouse on 34 acres of land, with a barn large enough to fit his needs, and a fresh water supply via a well, as well as a sewer connection. Having purchased the property online fo' cheap, he surveyed the main house. The damage was limited to a hole in the roof over the living room and a missing font door, however the basement access still had a steel safe door-type lock, opening from the basement. Whatever had hit it had done minimal damage. When he had purchased it, he had expected something in much worse condition. This was workable.

In a month he'd have the basement converted to an underground garage with a reinforced steel bunker door. Why not? Some crazy nutjob might want his tanks. Tomorrow a roofer would be out to fix the hole, paid in cash to keep most of this off the books, and Lenka would just pick up a new steel front door later today. This place would be nice to relax for a while...
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Having conducted the necessary repairs, found a sub-level within the barn and totally not used knowledge from Combi on how to make a smuggling tunnel from the barn to the house... Meh. So now he has two of his three tanks. Everything was proceeding smoothly. The six foot electric fence shrouded by a large hedge had been construed, and he now was ready for a nice, relaxing, month off.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:11 pm

It was rather cloudy the perfect conditions for Casandra, she happened to stumble onto this place and see this rather impressive well to her, looking place. She walked up to the hedge Oh how lovely ~ she said holding down her skirt as she knelled down and then jumped up over the fencing with her suitcase on her back, easily making it over the fences with her supernatural means Ahh still got it ~.
She walked around for a while before finding the porch, no doubt she was distracted by the hedge and fence they looked quiet well made and seemed nice to look at, almost like art work somehow.

She saw some on Oh hello there ! she shouted over to the person, with her supernatural sight she saw a rather young looking fellow Oh a child ? she said aloud Boy is your parents in ?
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:24 pm

"Guten Tag."The German called over his shoulder, then glanced that way, blinking, eyes resting upon someone, who he assumed was a woman due to the voice, his safety glasses he was wearing at that moment while tightening the tracks on his ISU-152 made things a bit blurry. "Eh? Mein parents? They're de- Er, not here. Something I can help you with, Fräulein?"

He stands up and sets his crowbar on the fender of the ISU, not taking of his glasses, but slipping off his gives and sitting them next to the crowbar. He grabbed a couple of links of track off the side of the vehicle's superstructure, laying them on the ground where they were needed in a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Casandra's ears easily picked up the "De", seeing the equipment seemed to give her a giggle Oh nothing I am merely walking by she said walking towards him though only a mere five steps, there was still some distance between them. Hmm interesting you seem to be quiet savvy with that she hummed looking at the ISU -152 An interesting piece of equipment ~.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:58 pm

He nods. I purchased it a few weeks ago. Armored vehicles is my specialty... among other things. He rubs his neck. "Would you like a glass of water or something? Maybe a glass of water?" At first he wondered how the person had found his property, but then he remembered it was Great Britain and was smaller than the previous station of his.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:08 pm

This young man was interesting to Casandra, he defiantly wasn't normal and he seemed to have some know how about these vehicles. Oh I am fine dear she spoke in a rather warm manner and took another few steps forwards This place has a certain feel to it...do you live a lone ? she asked seeing more of his features Hm too young to live a lone though..or has times truly changed so much in such a short time ?, she tilted her head a little. It was obvious she had some interest in him and there was now a certain look about her smile and eyes as thoughts he was trying to figure him out.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:25 pm

The boy raised a eyebrow slightly, shifting to be a little more cautious. "What would lead you on to that?" Couldn't hurt to be safe, caution had saved his as many times before. Except that was with Mexican drug cartels. This was a wee bit different. Ron what he could tell she didn't pose any real threat, appearing to him as just a rather curious Brit that ended up on his property, based on what he could tell. He sighed. "Yes. I live by myself."
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Casandra moved forward more, her steps rather quick and she was a mere five feet away from this man, looking at the tank with much excitement Oh its even nicer up front her eyes seemed to scan the tank, her red eyes were exposed now but hell she didn't care this tank was awesome. Looking up she hummed To live out here alone..I don't suppose you know any groups ? The warm smile continuing I would love to renovate my home and it seems they would do quite a very lovely job
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:59 pm

He raises an eyebrow. "Renovation companies? Not really, just one that fixed the hole in my roof, but otherwise I fixed everything else around here myself." He glances from the ISU to the spot the AMX 13 F3 and the AT-15 had occupied, the latter two being already in his recently finished underground garage under the house, this one was out because he'd been running it. "...Like AFVs much?"

Last edited by Lenka on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Looking up with a clear happy voice she said I have no idea what they are but these vehicles have a certain..feel to them she said looking back at them, her rather obsessiveness for knowledge for such things that catch her attention was now brought on about by these machines.   You did it your self ? Thats very impressive, quite the handy man she chuckled tittling her head Though I am wondering where you got these rather wonderful vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:31 pm

"Well, I purchased them. A collection of vehicles in America split. I picked up a couple, and most of theirs were nonfunctional anyway, but I've restored this to combat order." He blinks. "What do you mean by a feel about them?"
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:39 pm

She looked up Oh its very simple, there is a certain look to them she said moving forwards Its obvious they have had some careful work done onto them her hand gently touched the metal side of the tank and gently whisked her fingers across. And you your self seem to be quiet the resourceful fellow, I am merely going off assumptions but you wouldn't allow shoddy workman ship..am I correct ?
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:45 pm

"Well... I guess you could say that, but it's hard to build a vehicle like this incorrectly. It carries a big gun. As long as it drives and shoots, it's correct. If you're talking about quality, yes. I want everything to be the best it can be. I wouldn't want it to fail me in a combat situation." He glances at her, curious. "What's your name, Fräulein?"
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:49 pm

She liked the way he thought Casandra she said in a warm almost motherly way What is yours ? she asked as she walked down then up the tank her hand now hovering above the metal. She seemed almost entrenched by the tank, thinking of how it worked, what gears did what, how powerful was the gun on it ? Ah so many thoughts but she had to focus now.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:53 pm

"My name is Lenka. Nice to meet you, miss. Would you like something to drink or eat?" Might as well be kind, kindness and incognito go hand in hand in the mercenary world. Don't cause trouble, nobody will come looking. He gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:01 am

My name is Casandra this Lenka was quiet a nice person to her, but with the tanks and the hedge and fences and living such a far aways out from London it was obvious he wasn't exactly normal. Neither was she and this seemed to warm her to him more.
Eat or drink ? she said before giggling to her self out of no where, as a vampire she only needed- blood to survive but she wasn't going to tell him, people usually reacted violently to a vampire.

I am fine dear her eyes looked up at him I don't suppose you know anyone that could help me find some one ? she asked in a more serious manner, some of her warmth lost Hes a rather..difficult one to find
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:13 am

He raised an eyebrow slightly, but thought for a minute. "Know single to find someone... Yes. Could you talk to them? Probably not, they're dead. Otherwise, I'm decent at locating people." Also, he's shorter than she is. Don't go dividing by zero.

He unpins the tracks with a hammer, inserts an extra link, and repins it, tightening it with a pull from the crowbar.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:36 am

Casandra was quiet pleased that she may have found someone to help her So I take if you could help me ? she asked with a very warm smile now I am not expecting for you to do this for free of course. Nothing is free in this world, Casandra knew this for a long time but how would she pay him ? She had money yes but would it be enough to pay him ? Then again she could "Persuade" some fellows to give her a loan..
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:45 am

He chuckled quietly to himself. At least this woman knew the ways of the world. Unlike previous employers that tried to get him to work for free. "Well, give me a description of the duration, a general idea of what you have in mind, and make me an offer, we could work it out from there." He runs a hand through his silvery pinkish hair, pulling his bangs out of his eyes as he set the crowbar back on the fender, hooking the spare track links back to the superstructure.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 am

She simply zipped open the suit case and slid her hand in ruffling about, some clanging noises could be heard before she pulled out a picture of a black haired boy in his late teens scruffy black hair that seems to hide his ears, and red eyes and pale skin. He shouldn't be too difficult to find, hes mostly into those comic books and such but he can be a sneaky bugger at times She held up the picture for him to take Although from what I have gathered so far he seems to be with a group of some sort, I am not sure who though
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:27 am

"Hn... Well... I'll just go throw this up on my computer real quick... You can follow me inside if you'd like." He walks over to his house, opening the door and strolling in, leaving it open if she decided to follow, walking to the left and into his bedroom, sitting down at the desk in front of his bed with a scanner and a laptop. Sliding the photo into the scanner, he waits for it to load up on his computer.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:38 am

It was nice of him to invite her in, she picked up the suit case and careful made her way in side it was a rather nice place indeed. She followed him up to his room and placed the suit case down sitting on it carefully, she wasn't uncomfortable not really feeling much from the suit case. She looked around the room, she wasn't asleep for that long in terms of vampires but humans were ever changing in such a short time, everything seemed a little more..techy to her. Her eyes looked at the laptop and scanner a curious tilt in her head as she had only seen some laptops before but they looked much bulkier
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 am

After running the photo through some databases he'd found, he picks up the picture and sat on his bed. "Well, it says he was last seen in Italy, but is deceased." He rubs his neck, slipping off his work jacket and tossing it onto his chair. He hands her the papers he printed out. "Is this the right person?"
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:04 pm

Casandra titled her head Dead ? her tone wasn't didn't from her usual warm Nah thats usual she said looking at the papers Hmm..quiet a few sightings in London and around its outskirts...thats odd.. She raised the papers Ohh hmm she put it down a little and walked over to Lenka, her arms spread wide and a smile on her face as she tried to hug him, her rather large chest may bounce against his face.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:25 pm

The merc blinked, having to think for a moment before remembering what you're supposed to do when you get hugged, and by that meaning he returns the hug, a slight blush creeping across his face. "Dead usually? Would I be right if I guessed he was or is a vampire? And possibly you by extension are one too?"
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Casandra blinked in surprise as he seemed to figure out she was a vampire and yet still hugged back Oh so you know about vampires ? she hugged him a little tighter squeeing a little as she happily nuzzled his head Awww your so sweet to still hug me. Her excitement got the better of her for a moment as she picked him up a little Oh how many people know about vampires ? Is everyone fine with it ?
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:36 pm

"Nope. General population all still hates them and fears them, wants them dead. Except for teenage girls who think vampires sparkle or something. I worked for a very nice drug loud in Mexico and sold drugs to a couple vampires. In my opinion people are jealous that you never age and are stronger than humans. I personally don't mind you all, try to get along as best I can"

As he spoke, the slight tinge of pink on his face gradually darkened due to the hugging and the other's actions. Still used to crazy drug lords, he was.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Casandra smiled as pulled him a little closer Such a kind man she said before blinking and letting him go AH are you alright ? she asked hoping she didn't accidentally choke him So..if the world knows about vampires..t-then no doubt there is going to be more people hunting us.. she looked at the paper and seemed very concerned. She blinked at the reports Well I shall pay you for your work she said walking over to her suit case and opening it a little bringing out a small box and opened it revealing money There should be about 1000 pounds in here..unless you need more ?
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:02 pm

He almost choked at the amount of money, not the hug. "I was really expecting something like fifty pounds, Fräulein, and because of that series that teenage girls love, fewer people actually believe you exist. More know of the legends, but less believe them. A-and, I'm alright." He blinks a couple times, hiding his blush.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:13 pm

She was never good at telling when people were blushing, she handed him the box Consider it a tip then ~ she hummed gently patting his head You have greatly helped me..t-though I um..don't really know how to get into town.. she said thinking about the possible hunters there. She walked around a little reading the paper and noticing the light out side Ahh no the sun.. she looked over at him Can I stay here until night time ?
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:29 pm

He blinked for a moment, spacing for a moment due to the amount of money she handed him, then snapped out of it. "Of course. I assume you're worried about the sun, correct?" He set the box of money inside his safe, locking it. Horray! Tons of money that he didn't have so he can buy more gas for his tanks. :T
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:33 pm

She gave a nod to him Yes its rather dangerous to me.. she said moving away from the window using the suitcase as a shield from the sun D-do you have a basement ? she asked trying to make sure the sun wasn't touching her. She noted the man seemed to have some happiness from getting the money, it seemed rather hard to get money out from here so maybe she did him a big favor ? Oh well what ever it was he helped her in a big way so it was only right to return a favor.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:37 pm

"Well, yes and no. Yes, there is one, no, there's no room, I have two more vehicles taking up space in there, but I've got three inch steel shutters that cover the windows when I turn them, so you'll be fine on the main level of the house." He yawned slightly, stretching and popping his neck.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:45 pm

She walked over to him and gave him a singled armed hug Thank you again, it seems you are a very helpful man in this world she said before walking out the room. She stood in the hallway waiting for Lenka to go down and close the shutters, once again she read over the papers, there was something about them, something about the information that had a pattern to it but she wasn't finding it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:54 pm

The boy's blush darkened at the compliment, then he walked over to the other wall in his bedroom, grabbing a large steel lever and jumping up to sit on it. As it didn't move, he blinked, did a handstand on it, and pushed down with his feet on the ceiling, eventually flipping the lever and making the house go pitch black. "Shutters are closed!"
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:21 pm

It was pitch black, though this wasn't much to stop Casandra from moving back into the room, she placed the suit case down and snuck over to Lenka, hopeful he didn't see her as she hugged him from behind and went BLAH ! like a stereotypical vampire. Her age was not showing, it never really did but still she was like a big child a time and this was just a prime example of how she acted most time around those whose he felt comfortable around.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:43 pm

He squeaked, startled, reaching for his gun that wasn't on his hip, and shivered, then blushed, his face heating up slightly. His heart pounds in his ears from the scare, his breathing heavy as he calms back down. "Y...You aren't going to kill me... right...?"
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:53 pm

Casandra giggled at Lenkas reaction No she said gently poking his cheeks Calm down I was only messing around she said before gently rubbing his cheeks Oh thats warm she said a little surprised. The warmth was a strange one, a warmths he hadn't felt in centuries Oh wait a moment..oh my she said surprised Are you.. for a moment before placing her hand on his head Having a fever ?
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:00 pm

He sighs in relief. "N-no, in just blushing b-because I'm c-close to y-y-you in a d-dark room..." He mentally slapped himself. So smooth, man. His heart kept beating quickly, as he blinked a couple times, unable to see at all in the darkness that has consumed his house.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:07 pm

Casandra giggled once more at his words Oh my I am sorry she said letting go of him I seem to forget most people react like this to such closeness she said with a hum. She could hear the beating of his heart and then smiled as she picked him up and walked over to the bed and laying on it hugging onto him deciding to play with him for a little bit You can get used to it
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:39 pm

He blinks at the darkness, finding himself on his bed. He shivers and wraps his arms around her, at least reasonably convinced he was safe for the moment. "...Uh... How am I supposed to do that?" Next item on the list of stuff to install; red lights that come on when he shuts those steel shutters so he can actually see what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:42 am

Casandra was petting at his head a little as he hugged into her OH just lay there a bit she was thinking of ways to play with him. As she was thinking the vampire pulled up Lenka a little to nuzzle him So warm she hummed I'm not going to bite a small chuckle left her lips Unless you want me to she playfully nibbled his shirts collar.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:30 pm

"I'd like to avoid being bit by a vampire if I could. Would rather not be hunted by tons of crazy people. Also, the sun's set. Would you like to head out.?" He tries to sit up, regaining his usual thought processes and being back to a mercenary personality, as opposed to a childish, helpless one.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Casandra sighed inwardly her fun had ended it seemed as Lenka took a more serious tone, no doubt the two would be having quiet a busy time looking for Jay. Standing up she stretched he arms out before walking over to her suitcase picking it up We should though I question what kind of vehicle you are taking, a tank isn't very inconspicuous...unless London has became more hellish than I imagined in this time ? Her head tilted a little before she walked over to the shutters and pulled them up, seeing the sun wasn't up gave her a smile as what light there was didn't do anything to her.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:00 am

"...Well... The only other thing I have is an APC. Its seemingly and looks like a big truck... with tracks. MG 42s are hidden inside through the closed MG ports. Should be inconspicuous enough. I guess. Otherwise We'd have to go on foot." He sighs, twirling set of keys around his finger. "I don't think that we should run into any trouble, but I've been wrong before. So stay on the lookout for anything out the ordinary. Also, keep in mind this is only an APC, so it'll bounce 50 BMGs, but it can only take heavier munitions like a 75mm round to the frontal plates and sides or rear of the cabin. Cab is a shell of 110mm plates, sloped as well in some places, with reinforced doors of the same type. Should keep us safe and such."

Last edited by Lenka on Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Casandra's eyes seemed to light up at the information given she gave Lenkas shoulder a pat That will do just fine she hummed following him.  The papers had a certain pattern to the forest areas around the outskirts seemed to imply Jay spent a lot of time out there, but that is strange considering he isn't exactly the type to stay around in forests. We should check around the outsides of the city first, there seems to be some pattern to it she said gently nudging him Come on lets go lets go ~ she was obviously excited to get into the APC.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:17 pm

"Alright, alright." Walking outside into the dim moonlight, he proceeded to hop into the back of the vehicle, then proceed to slowly open the bulkheads and crawl in, gesturing to the other seat in the cab. "Hop on in." While waiting, he began flipping switches, starting the engine and putting the vehicle into gear.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
Casandra

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Casandra looked at the APC with awe How cute she said hopping in, the suitcase being pushed in. She looked around at the inside, her eyes darting around hyper like as the engines came on, truly this was a vehicle that had grabbed her attention but alas she was working at the moment. I am sure we can find something tonight, if he is living around London there maybe a trail I can find him with she said looking over at Lenka with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:50 pm

He nodded, kicking the stall lever with his foot and releasing it, the vehicle lurched forward, Lenka steering it into the road and shifting into a higher gear, accelerating until he was heading along fairly quickly, then turned around to shut the extremely thick bulkhead behind him, locking it from the cab. He yawned, lazily keeping one hands on the wheel as he drove along, watching for other vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lenka's House  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lenka's House    Lenka's House  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lenka's House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Great Britain :: London-
Jump to: