Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just wondering a few things.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Rookie
Rookie
Jack

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Just wondering a few things. Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering a few things.   Just wondering a few things. EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:56 pm

I had a few questions I was wanting to ask I a almost positive my first is a no but wanted to ask anyhow. My second and most important question is of different topic but related in a small way. Now to get down to business my curiosity got the better of me today as I was wondering about it. But would Jack/Waffe der Sehnsucht be able to regenerate while they are able to fight on par with a vampire or is that considered Iscariot territory like I think it is. Sadly even if I could use that ability and even if my OC's where able to get to full power they would never be able to fully heal their wounds no matter what happened. Mainly because of the short time limit that they can use their abilities to began with won't allow them to properly use said regeneration. Now my second question was if later on down maybe they road I could rewrite Jack/Waffe der Sehnsucht app. To explain I want to write in any growth in their character(s) or when they use a overhaul past number 2 so I can write in what I want their new ability to be. Because as of now I have only a few idea's but none that are fully put together as of now so it may take a while to think of them all the way though. To my own relief I have done at least the first two overhauls and all of the slaughter point rankings from moving from one to the next. In advance to any reply thank you for answering me and putting my mind at ease.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering a few things.   Just wondering a few things. EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:07 pm

Since you use nano technology like I imagine is how they made Anderson a regenerator then I assume you would be able to regenerate. However, it was not written in your abilities. If you would like to add the ability to regenerate somehow then you just have to type up how it would work on your character with your system so we can approve it. I think once you have explained in detail how this would work for your character then you can have a definite answer.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Rookie
Rookie
Jack

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering a few things.   Just wondering a few things. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:06 pm

Thank you for the answer. I'll make a few changes to the app about that if I can do so later on.

On a side note I was also wondering something because I was just thinking of it. I was curious about the slaughter point system. Because if only player kills or missions can get you from one ranking to the next what is it used for unless I got confused and that is what it is used for.
Back to top Go down
Maximillion
Novice
Novice
Maximillion

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Maximillion VonMitternacht (Hellsing RP)
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering a few things.   Just wondering a few things. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:50 am

I'm curious if it's truly, as it appears, possible to add a new Ability to one's App after approval, and what kinds of abilities are acceptable. If you can add Regeneration to a race that doesn't necessarily have it normally, then what could a different race - like Vampire, Werewolf, FREAK, etc - have, that they don't get normally?
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering a few things.   Just wondering a few things. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:41 pm

Abilities would usually be bought through SP and they would have to be carefully explained in order to avoid an unfair edge being given and would have to be approved by Staff. As for a person gaining regeneration when they would usually not have it, you could in theory grant them it but it would have to carefully explain HOW they had gained regeneration and since it's not natural to their race such like it would to say, a vampire or werewolf, it would be the most basic and longest recovering regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering a few things.   Just wondering a few things. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wondering a few things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Help Desk-
Jump to: