Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Poll - March 2015

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximillion
Novice
Novice
Maximillion

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Maximillion VonMitternacht (Hellsing RP)
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Activity Poll - March 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Poll - March 2015   Activity Poll - March 2015 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm not Staff or anything, but I want an idea of who is currently active on the forum. I have a lot of ideas, suggestions and plans for the development of Plot and Story on the site, but I don't want to just be tagging people who have left the board, are inactive, or who are on a Leave of Absence.

If you would be so kind, I would appreciate if you would please post here if you are still active on the board, with the name of your character, their Organization, and (Optional) a general idea of what direction you would like to take the character. From there, we can begin plotting and find a way to get some more stories rolling out on the site.

Be sure to make a separate entry for each character:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] First & Last
[b]Group:[/b] Hellsing? Iscariot? Millennium? VWAT? Independent? Other?
[b]Premise:[/b] Describe the direction you have in mind for your character. If possible, be sure to list how their goal might incorporate the existence of supernatural creatures, and may even result in interaction with some of the other Organizations.

I will start us off:

Name: Maximillion X (Surname unknown)
Group: Hellsing
Premise: Maximillion is the scholarly and experimenting type, who wants to find out how to best bring out the full power of the different species on Earth, particularly that of Humans, Vampires, and even Werewolves (whom he's recently become aware of). At the same time, he wishes to take down those who are bringing the existence of Supernatural Entities to the forefront of the world's attention, knowing that these races would likely be hunted unto extinction if their existence became publicly known.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Activity Poll - March 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Poll - March 2015   Activity Poll - March 2015 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:05 pm

We've already got this completed on the previous one Max. Thanks for the effort but just hold off for a bit please.
Back to top Go down

Activity Poll - March 2015
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Forum Member Check-
Jump to: