Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP   Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:30 am

My husband and I work on this, I'm not big on anime, but I'm big on Final Fantasy. Its on a testing phase, it went from being a yahoo group to this forum....if you want to join in and have fun, just remember, this is not 100% final fantasy. Its setup like an Academy with Sephiroth as the headmaster, all your favorite FF characters are teachers and security.

http://ffaforumrpg.lefora.com/
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP   Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:56 am

what is rufus shinra's job?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP   Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:05 pm

What does Vincent Valentine do? O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP   Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Can the first Final Fantasy movie be included too? ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP   Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Rip, Vincent sits in the back of the class, moping about his unrequited love for the pretty/nerdy girl in the front row.

OR he is that one teacher that everyone fears because he may or may not have been in 'Nam, the Gulf War, or any other number of black ops. This said, he is also the subject of much secret adoration from a horde of teen girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP   Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:45 pm

According to husband, each FF world is its own school....its still on the test phase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP   Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:25 pm

I do apologize, but my wife left herself signed in. Thus, I will keep this short..
I am the creature attempting to run ffaforumrpg, and understand If you have any questions. You can directly contact me Via IM using Yahoo instant messenger; my SN is shdwsprtdrgnlvr.

If you have any questions, IM me and let me know who and where you encountered this advertisement. I'll answer questions as long as they do not reveal plot.

But current answers include:

Rufus Shinra, yet to be assigned.
Vincent Valentine, Class 15 - Ruby; Homeroom Teacher, Ranged Firearms Tutor.

The anime variants of Final Fantasy, might be included. But, anything from them requires approval.

Also, Dreamscape is the only cross-over rp, crossover's are not allowed in FFA, Hellsing or ICJC.
Anyone may request to play an Canon Character, but will be tested. If found unsuitable, you will be required to play an original character.

FFA will be open tonight, and I will include free advertizing for this forum.

Shdwdrgnhunter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP   Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Bummer. The first movie is the only part of Final Fantasy i actually enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP   Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Academy FORUM RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Discussion Board :: Forum Advertisement-
Jump to: