Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Integra

Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion- Empty
PostSubject: Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion-   Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion- EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano.

Resident Hellsing expert, and active member of the Hellsing community so I've seen everything. I have seen Hellsing ova 1-7, anime, read Hellsing volumes 1-10, read the dawn, Captain's story, and Dok's story.

Name: Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing

Age: 23 in 1999, 26 in 2002 (Note: A common misconception is that just because Integra starts at the age of 22 when she is introduced to as an adult doesn't mean she's 22 at the time of the war.  Proof of this is in Hellsing itself.  In the last chapter of hellsing, Chapter 95 in vol. 10, Hirano says she is 53 years old.  This would tell us that Integra was 23 at the time of the war on London.  Also each time we see the full moon in the manga, and ova it means a month has passed.)

Physical appearance: Integra is 5 ft. 10 in., and has a lean built. Her features overall are very feminine despite her dress appearance.  Despite being a tall woman she is amazingly graceful in everything she does.  When she is out on the field it is like watching a bloody ballet of sorts.  Just because her appearance looks a bit fragile sometimes she is fairly strong due to constant sword practice and exercise.  However, despite her lean physique she does have a D cup that comes from her mothers side since her mother was from India. Another thing she inherited from her mother is her mocha colored skin tone. It sometimes makes those who do not know her wonder if she is an actual blond or not.  However, it does make her unique among the elite of London.  From her father she has the trademark sapphire blue eyes that the Hellsing family is famous for, and long straight platinum blond hair that falls a little below the small of her back.  Blond hair is another Hellsing family trait that was shared by her father, and infamous grandfather Abraham Van Helsing.  Her face is an oval shape with high cheekbones.  Her eyebrows while thin have a curved arch to them complimenting her almond shaped eyes.

Clothing of choice: Another Hellsing family trait that is very dominant is extremely good fashion sense.  While designers were not as common around Abraham's time and fairly new still in Arthur's they both dressed quite handsomely.  Not only does Integra have the money, and taste she also has more variety when it comes to choosing the best quality of clothing.  

Integra's everyday attire consists of black Armani suits that are tailored to fit her just right without showing her figure.  Underneath it she wears a white button up top with a red Victorian tie and silver cross pin attached.  Even though contacts are now available she still prefers wire rimmed round glasses.  On her hands she will wear white gloves to cover the calluses from carrying a gun, and black loafers for comfort on her feet. On business outings to places that have a strict dress code she will wear a long black pencil skirt with black flats along with a black hat with some sort of small adornment or birdcage, black blazer, button up white top, Victorian red tie and silver cross pin attached.  Again all Armani.

Her equestrian attire consists of khaki riding pants, black leather riding boots, button up high collar while shirt with ruffles in the front center, a black belt to hold her rapier, and a gray Burberry coat. When she wears her regular suit she will wear a white Burberry trench coat on business outings. If she is ever in the field with Alucard and Seras she wears the same attire as a 5 star army general with black leather combat boots, a belt to hold her swords and gun, and a brown military trench coat. The one thing Integra hates to wear unless necessary for example to a ball or the ballet is a dress and high heels. Other than that, and the military garb Integra wears nothing but designer clothing. Only the best.

Weaponry of choice: Walther PPK, Beretta 93R, a British royal edition saber, and a rapier as her main sword weapons. Her main gun is named The Viper.  

Even though Integra is trained in any weapon she prefers to stick to the pistols, and swords.  She uses a variety of ammunition from the basic bullets belonging to the proper gun to silver, mercury, mercury tipped exploding shell, and other fun little concoctions Walter comes up with to improve Hellsing's mission.  Her swords are special made just for her skill level, and missions.  While the British Royal edition saber was given to her by Her Majesty The Queen, the rapier has been in the family for quite some time.  Both blades are blessed, made of silver from a cross, and dipped in holy water.  For those who are not familiar with swords the saber has a thick hilt usually adorned with gold.  The style of the gold on the hilt varies with each rank or importance of the owner.  The blade of the saber is slightly curved upwards towards the end.  The rapier also varies in the hilt, but can come in silver or gold.  The Spanish and French tend to do more elaborate designs rather than a simple swirl.  The blade though is always thin, and is very lightweight compared to the saber.  However, because the blade is light and thin it is not ideal for certain maneuvers, and it is sometimes accompanied by a matching dager.

Viper Information: The .45 caliber Viper. Made of Titanium and therefore virtually impossible to destroy. Clip size of 7. Fires Mercury Ignition bullets tipped with Potassium Cyanide and coated in silver. ((Potassium Cyanide kills within 5 seconds of entering body, however it will take two bullets to send the necessary .5mm of Potassium Cyanide into the victim.)) All blessed.
Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion- 01AwcAX34jQV4AAAABAAAAAAAAAAA_

(Note: The Viper is copyrighted, and is the property of Natalea Frost which is me.  The Viper was also featured in the popular Hellsing fancomic AND SHINE HEAVEN NOW, and used by Integra.)
(I've never been a gun expert, and frankly never really will be so there will be no specifics.  I'm much better at knowing swords.)

Race: Human

Abilities: Integra is an expert swordsman, her aim with her pistol is deadly accurate, intelligent, and she has knowledge of the occult as well as alchemy. The only one better than her at any of these things is Alucard. Other than that she is a natural born leader hardened by the events her in life after her father's death.

Organization: The Hellsing Organization

Personality: Integra is a very calm, and well composed woman majority of the time. However her temper can flare up whenever Alucard plays one of his games with her, or if something does not go the way she planned and hoped for.  Her anger is often compared to that of Artemis, the virgin huntress, or Durga.  (Durga is a fierce Hindu goddess with ten arms, a weapon in nine hands and a lotus in the tenth, riding a tiger, and slaying demons.)  One thing that is not seen by her peers other than Alucard, and Walter is a little bit of madness.  While insanity does not run in the Hellsing family they tended to have their mad moments followed by seriousness.  This madness was more present and seen with Abraham that it has been so far with Arthur, and Integra.  Then again Arthur was always drinking in his youth during WW II.  

She is also very faithful to her country, family, and duties as the leader of the Hellsing Organization. While she does believe in God she is not very religious due to the fact that she is of mixed culture as well as religion.  Her mother practiced the Hindu faith, and prayed to Ganesha, deity of intellect and wisdom.  Her father was a Protestant like so many in England.  She does not attend church on a regular basis due to her job as leader of the Hellsing organization.  Integra is more of a philosophical person, and will sometimes discuss such things with Alucard.  Integra will rarely show any sort of happy expression such as a smile, or a mere laugh. She simply smirks, and chuckles if something amuses her.

Meanwhile she is known for her cold disdain that was bred into her by her proper British nobility upbringing, and her icy blue eyes.  Also because of her upbringing she is highly articulate, and speaks properly.  Most of the upper class British will have a different accent from the others due to teachings as well as area they are from.  Another trait she has is she tends to be very stubborn about things when she makes a decision about something. She never gives up on anything or anyone. Of course a lot of these traits come with the fact that she is Dutch, and Indian. Integra also tends to like Henri Wintermans mini cigars along with tea, and brandy when needed of course.

Rank: Leader of the Hellsing Organization, member of the Royal Order of Protestant Knights, and Grand High Arch in the Knights Templar (source of info is Taliesin Jaffe the director of Hellsing). Most recently in the RP she was given the title of Duchess of Surrey.

Biography: Integra is the granddaughter of Abraham Van Helsing, and the daughter of the previous director Arthur Hellsing. The name Van Helsing was changed to Hellsing shortly after Bram Stoker published Dracula to prevent the world from knowing the truth. As far as the elite of London knows they are just another noble English family who by coincidence have a smiliar name to fiction characters.  To the outside world they specialize in military operations.  The same thing happened with the ending of the book, Dracula by Bram Stoker, itself.  Abraham told Bram to change the ending of Dracula being captured to Dracula being killed.  Her father's side of the family is Dutch and is said to come from the city of Amsterdam. Her mother was from a well to do family in India who have noble roots even rumored to have once been royalty in the past from Mumbai. It is also rumored that Arthur married Integra's mother for an alliance between the two countries of India and England because her mother was so much younger than her father. The family knows differently of course. However, Integra's mother died when she was still very little, and thus does not remember her mother as well as her father.  It is the reason why she keeps her hair so long though.  

Integra's life started out as normal as it could be in a vampire hunting family. Although she was quiet she still acted like a typical girl in a noble family, but took interest more in books than going shopping.  When Integra was a young girl she took classes at a preparatory school for girls.  She not only took educational classes, but was thought the proper mannerisms of a lady of nobility.  After the age of 9 she was taken out, and was tutored at home by Walter as well as other private tutors for her various courses.  She exiled in everything, and quickly took to teaching herself certain subjects.  After Walter was done tutoring her Arthur would teach his daughter about the family business, and about the supernatural beings they hunt.  Mostly vampires of course, and familiarized her with the secret library Abraham had on the vampire culture.  

At the age of thirteen Integra's father, Arthur, became very ill.  He was coughing up blood a lot, and became very weak.  Upon his deathbed Arthur had entrusted his brother Richard Hellsing to watch over, and guide Integra.  It was then she became the leader of the Hellsing Organization.  However, Richard wanted Hellsing for himself, and decided to hunt Integra down before she was sworn in. Integra was found in the sublevels after two days of searching by her uncle after escaping through the air ducts when she was sitting in Alucard's cell. Oddly enough she asked for a knight in shining armor when she was to become a knight herself. It was then that Richard shot her in the arm, spraying her blood over Alucard's corpse bringing him out of his slumber. It is here that Alucard kills Richard's men as Richard stood there. It is here that Alucard pledges his loyalty to her as he protects her from a bullet sent by her uncle before Integra killed Richard with a single shot to the head.  

After being knighted, and brought into the Royal Order of Protestant Knights she had a hard time getting the older men to take her seriously since she was still so young.  One day though she had had enough of them calling her “this girl,” and frankly let out what was on her mind not only on the topic involving herself but the subjects of the days meeting.  It was from then on Sir Islands and a couple of others looked at her with more respect.  The other men to this day still don't like the idea of a woman being among them.  Integra has an extremely rare rank as since she firstly inherited the title of Sir, and position at the Royal Order of Protestant Knights before being Knighted.  She is not only the youngest person to be knighted she is also the only other person besides Queen Elizabeth II herself to have the title of Sir as a female.

RP sample:
(Taken from my fanfic Dark Intentions. I won't say what chapter.)

A day had passed since the end of World War III, and almost immediately the remaining citizens of London started to clean up the city that had been brought down to it's knees. The Queen had addressed the people with a strong speech initially telling them that London would stand tall once again. The day before had been a completely different scene. Not a soul was walking the streets except for the emergency personal rescuing civilians from trapped places. Many averted their eyes as soon as they came upon the bodies of innocent people, and those impaled. Soon enough when the man power was available the bodies were gathered up. Some commented on how they were surprised that there was not a single drop of blood left. Back at the mansion Seras, and the Wild Geese started to board up the broken windows. Meanwhile Integra looked inside her desk to make sure that all of her notes were still intact. She looked inside the library on the second floor to make sure all the family books were safe. There was a good number of them knocked off onto the carpet floor from their oak shelves, but they were generally unharmed. Eventually she made her way down to the family archives in the sublevels, and found that everything was in it's proper place. It was a sleepless night as everyone at the Hellsing Mansion was on guard, and cleaned up.

However, today had a bit of a less morbid feeling to it as things started to get back to what was normal at the Hellsing Mansion. Outside the Wild Geese were back to their usual training while Seras had to pull double duty as their trainer, and as Integra's butler after she had rested. As soon as she woke up from her sleep Seras went about her regular routine as if nothing had happened. She got prepared for work, and went outside to meet with the remaining troops. Everything was running smoothly, and when a comment was made it was in her head. It was then that it occurred to her that things would be different from now on in a way. No longer would she be arguing with the Captain in front of her, but instead he was inside her mind. Which was even worse for her when he started singing his Eskimo song.

"I don't know what I've been told Eskimo,..."Seras cut him off before he could finish the rest though.

"Ah! Pip stop singing that perverted song! I really don't want to hear it right now, or any other time."

Pip then started to pout. "Aw, but it's a good song I like it. So he continued. Tastes so good! Mighty good!"

"If you continue singing that song Pip then I'll shoot myself in the head to make you stop."

"Awww you're no fun Mignonette,
he said as he continued to pout. "I'll stop singing mon cher."

"Thank you."
With that Seras sighed in relief, and started to go inside the house to check up on Integra. After only about 2 minutes of silence Captain Bernadotte started to hum the rest of the song. "Gah! I said stop singing that depraved song already!"

The leader herself was in her office standing at the window looking over at where the men were practicing their maneuvers. She wasn't sure if she was hearing things, but she could have sword she hear a loud slap. However, as quickly as the thought came it was dismissed for a new one. There was one thing out of place that was beginning to bother Integra.

Damn it where is Walter with my tea? It is nearly eight o'clock at night, and I have yet to receive my tea for the day. After a few moments she corrected herself. No that's not right Integra. Walter can no longer bring tea, or give advice when I need it anymore. He's gone. It's up to Seras now to do his job.

As if on cue Seras Victoria knocked on the door bringing Integra back into the present world.

"You may Enter."

One of the doors opened up with Seras pushing it with her back as she came into the office with a tray of tea, and letters in hand. When Integra had heard the tray being set down she turned away from the window, and went towards her desk. Then she sat down in her high back leather chair with her legs crossed as she reached for the tea. Immediately Integra could tell from the color, and the smell that it was Yerba mate herbal tea.

"Good evening Seras. What is your report?" Integra asked before taking a sip of her tea.

Seras stood at attention, and saluted her master. "Sir Integra the troops are doing well as always. Their aim on far away targets is improving."

"Excellent." She set the cup back on the plate. "I want them to be prepared for their first mission when we start receiving them. How have the men been dealing with what happened with Millennium?"

"Better than I thought Sir. Some are a bit still shaken from Zorin's attack, but the others assured me it's normal after a war. If it's not to bold of me to ask, how is your eye Sir Integra?"

"I may lose it completely Seras."
Silence filled the room for what seemed like hours when Integra spoke again. "Who are the letters from?"

The Draculina blinked a couple of times before picking them up to set before Integra. "Oh right. One is from Sir Islands, and the other is from Her Majesty." It's good to see she's still the same as always.

"I see. You're dismissed Seras. That will be all for tonight."

"Yes Sir Integra."
Seras turned on her heels, and went out the door after giving another quick salute.

Integra picked up both letters, and decided to read The Queen's first. So she made herself comfortable, graped the cup of mate tea, and started to read. She just skimmed the entire letter looking for keypoints in it. The Queen had expressed her appreciation for what Integra, and the Hellsing Organization had done. They were to be treated as heroes, and some objects from the war were to be placed in a new display at the Imperial War Museum. One such object that caught her interest was Elena's Nail. She smirked at how Iscariot would be fighting to get it back. Then Integra moved onto Sir Islands letter which basically told her her father would be proud. After she was done Integra started to feel drowsy, and set the tea cup down a bit loudly.

Have I really been here reading that long? She thought as she looked towards the clock on her desk with heavy lidded eyes. It's still early it's only nine o'clock. So then why do I feel so tired? Maybe all the stress, and sleepless nights from Alucard interrupting my dreams have finally caught up to me.

After some more persuasion on her part Integra pushed herself up, and started to head for the door when she collapsed to her knees in front of her desk. Her body was beginning to feel heavy just like her eyelids as she attempted to raise herself up. Out of the corner of her right eye she noticed a shadowed figure moving towards her.

"Al...Alucard?" The drowsiness was beginning to affect everything in her body as the figure stopped in front of her. Shock washed over her as she saw who it was in the moonlight. "It's you."

"Good Evening Sir Integra. I dare say I'm only gone for one day, and you are already losing your manners. Honestly is that anyway to greet your old faithful butler? Anyways, I'm afraid Alucard shan't be appearing to save you this time thanks to that rather annoying catboy. Not to worry though I'll make sure to take good care of you. Now then Sir Integra I insist you go to sleep this instant."
Before he could say the last sentence he smirked. "You'll need your energy for tomorrow."

A thought came to Integra as to why she was feeling so drained of energy as her body fell onto the floor onto her left side. "Damn you Walter." Then her vision went black as her eyelids fell, and she slipped into unconsciousness.

(If that one doesn't work then there's this old post.)

As some of the members of the Hellsing organization started to file into the conference room after about two minutes Integra took off her trench coat, and set it on the back of her chair. Then she sat back down smoothing out blouse. She crossed her legs, and interlaced her fingers in her lap as her back was rim rod straight in the chair. Next she place the cigar back in between her lips letting it gently rest there. She took another long drag from the cigar, and blew out the smoke slowly. As per usual when talking to her men she had the usual icy stare in her eyes. For another few minutes she let everyone settle down after either coming back from missions, or from doing other activities. Integra looked in front of her to see who exactly had showed up. Although it did not show up on her face she was disappointed to see that not all of the organization, and the Wild Geese were in attendance.

No matter I'll deal with those who choose to ignore the email I sent them later. The discussion of the meeting is more important, she thought to herself before speaking to Alucard.

”Alucard what is the best method of torture to use on a human body? Those who choose to ignore the notice are going to pay dearly.”

When things had finally quieted down enough she began to speak. "Walter lock the door to the conference room if anyone tries to get in while we are briefing those who are here."

She waited for Walter to go look the door, and come back to where he was before officially starting the meeting.

"Good evening to you all. For those who paid full attention to the email sent out to you I thank you for gracing us with your presence. Your colleagues who are not here, however, will hear from me personally about their insolence. Warn them when this meeting is over to not even dare to come up to my office, and ask what was discussed. You are to fill them in yourselves if they even care what is going on in this organization. If they do try to ask me what was discussed I will fire them on the spot. Also Seras I want to see you in my office when this meeting is done. I have something that might prove useful fairly soon to give to you. Now to get down to business." Integra allowed a slight pause before she continued on with her portion of the meeting.

"Some of you may have noticed our favorite pope, Pope Enrico Maxwell, was here paying us a visit earlier today. He was here to on business, and to “share” information with us. The information he has presented to me makes me question how he is getting his information, and who his sources are. However, right now as I found out that is the least of our worries. In the envelope he presented to me it stated that Millennium is looking for a vampire in the Middle East, and China. This interesting bit of information was proven to be correct by our new member Ceras Viktoria. According to her though Millennium does not know what the vampire looks like, or who they are. With this addition from Ceras this gives us an advantage over the Iscariot Organization. Since Millennium has started looking though they do have a slight lead over us. We are not too far behind though. Walter will now brief you on the plans we discussed before you all came into the meeting."

~Combat Sample~

The weather that evening was fairly cool with partly clouded sky's as the rest of the sky glowed a light purple mixed with orange.  Integra had finished her paperwork for the day earlier, and decided to indulge in her guilty pleasure.  Riding on her estate.  She had been out for almost three hours now, and was heading back towards the stables from the woods on her property.  Just as she was a few feet away from the clearing her horse stopped, and reared.  "Whoah."  

Eventually the horse stopped, and calmed down a bit with Integra stroking the horses mane.  However, he was still spooked.  That's odd.  Pegasus usually never acts like this.  

The sound of wood cracking broke her train of thought, and quickly she was on high alert.  Her senses were heightened as she felt a set of eyes watching her from among the trees.  Slowly she moved her hand to grip the hilt of her rapier that she carried with her on every ride along with a gun.  Integra listened carefully to her surroundings as she tried to figure out where her stalker was at.  More sounds of branches creaking reached her ears coming from her one o'clock position moving towards her three o'clock.  She sensed whoever they were they were not human, and about to attack.  Then a loud howling rang in her ears before she saw a mass of fur and glistening fangs hurl towards her.  

Quickly as her human reflexes would allow she drew her rapier, and slashed horizontally just as it tackled her off her horse onto the ground.  The wind was knocked out of Integra for a bit before she was able to catch a breath, and stand on her feet.  However, she felt something warm going down the left side of her head near her eye.  Integra checked to see where the wound was, and didn't appear that her skull was broken.  Just some flesh appeared to get cut on something on the ground.  The being on the other hand had skidded on the leaved on the ground.  It was now in a patch of sun where she could see it clearly.  Somehow a lycan had gotten onto the family grounds.  That bloody bastard! How could Alucard let this thing in?  No matter I'll deal with him later.  I need to change my strategy now.

Immediately Integra took a different stance as the lycan growled at her.  After a few moments it charged straight towards her, and she decided to run towards it as well.  As they met the lycan raised it's left paw to swipe at her head while Integra crouched down while still moving forward to the right a bit.  When she was beside it she quickly spun around towards the right in place, and slashed it on it's left side horizontally.  Once again it howled, but this time in pain.  The Hellsing Heiress was going to get revenge on it for wounding her.  Only once did she let a supernatural being injure her, and promised herself it would not happen again.  Integra stood there calmly watching it with a cold glare.

"Do you have any idea where you are, or who I am?"  Slowly she started to advance towards the Lycan who growled again in response.  "Do you have any idea what you have gotten yourself into?"  Did you honestly think I was some harmless human female?"  The Hellsing Leader continued to advance slowly towards the lycan, and it was now backing up wanting enough room to stay away from her blade.  "I am Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing..."  Finally she stopped where she was when she got the lycan where she wanted it.  She made it back up towards the clearing where she would have enough room to move without the restrictions of the trees.  "....and I will be the last thing you ever see in this world."  

The lycan howled before lunging at her.  She deflected one of it's paws with her rapier while the other slashed her left arm.  Integra gritted her teeth as she then made a diagonal from the bottom left to the upper right part of his chest.  This time though neither of the two stopped to think about the new wounds they got.  Since there was only so much she could do with her rapier she continued to slash near the vital spots.  When she got the chance she pierced his flesh trying to get his lungs or heart.  Minutes passed as they fought, and it seemed both were getting tired.  Integra more so than the lycan.  The two stood apart with Integra breathing heavily since her whole body was hurting from a couple of slashes but mostly bruises.  In a split second the lycan charged her one more time, but this time Integra needed to end it.  As the lycan was three feet away from her she raised her rapier causing the lycan to run into it, and her.  She fell hard on her back onto the ground, and rolled the lycan off of her as best as she could.  

When she was able to she got away from it, and stood up.  At last she managed to pierce one of it's lungs.  The lycan was gasping for air, and glared with hatred towards her.  Integra looked back it with an icy blank stare.  She reached into her grey Burberry coat, and produced the Viper.  Without hesitation she walked towards the lycan, and pulled the hammer back.  As she raised the pistol it growled very loudly, but was soon quieted when she pulled the trigger.  A little bit of the blood splattered on her clothes.  At this point though it did not matter.  Integra put the safety back on her gun, and placed it back in her coat.  Afterword she grabbed the hilt of her sword, and yanked it out from the dead lycans body.  Manic laughter as well as the sound of gloved hands clapping were heard from behind her.    

"You let this lycan on the grounds on purpose didn't you Alucard?"

"What if I did my master?  I was bored, and wanted something entertaining to watch."

At that comment Integra turned around, and glared daggers towards her vampire pet who looked odd with the reigns of her horse in his hands.  "Watching me fight for my life is entertaining to you servant?"

"No but watching your vent out your anger on something else other than me is."  A Cheshire grin formed on his face as his eyes looked at the blood on her.  "I rarely get to see you fight on missions, and I do so love it when you get angry.  Your fiery reminds me of the goddess Durga or even Artemis.  That passion of yours is what makes me bow before you, and stirs up other things."  

At that Integra blushed, and marched towards her horse yanking the reigns from Alucards hands.  He still had that insane looking grin as he chuckled at her reaction.  She got up on her horse, and started to ride off.  

"What kind of punishment will you give me master?"  Alucard asked her before she started to gallop.

"GO TO HELL ALUCARD!"

"SILVER SPIKES IN THE EYES WOULD BE A NEW ONE!"

"BLOODY MASOCHIST!!!"

~Fin~

Last edited by Pamela S. De Beaufort on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion-   Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion- EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:54 am

Approvals: 1
Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion-   Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion- EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 am

Two things.

1) I'd like to see a combat sample.

2) There's one more person applying for the role of Integra. I'll make it my life's work to pester them into finishing it as soon as possible but until then it's unfair to vote on this sheet. Therefore I ask that the Staff hold off voting for another day or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion-   Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion- EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:07 pm

combat sample is up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion-   Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion- EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Approvals: two
Dis-Approvals: zer0
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion-   Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion- EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 pm

approval 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion-   Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion- EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:38 pm

APPROVALS: 4

DISAPPROVALS: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion-   Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion- Empty

Back to top Go down

Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -Killed by explosion-
Page 1 of 1